April 25, 2024, 10:50:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195284 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: August 15, 2010, 05:22:48 PM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled. 

me too.....

Having watched and listened to the appalling anthonys for over two years, I wouldn’t be shocked by that revelation, but what would shock me is if the State knew he was the father and they still went after the death penalty. IMO no jury would ever give KC the DP knowing she was abused and forced to give birth to a child by her own father……my guess is that all this molestation talk will figure in on the penalty phase after she is found guilty of murder.
One thing's for sure, Baez and crew have spent a small chunk of change investigating George, so i'm thinking he is their ace in the hole when all the SODDI's go down the tubes, and even when that fails, the unproven cloud of sexual abuse possiblity will linger for penalty phase...unless he goes martyr and says he did it in order to completely muddy the waters

Hi mizjay...I agree this molestation stuff is going to come up in the penalty phase, if there is a trial. So....how do you prove molestation this many years after it supposedly happened? If he admits to it to save her....does the state then go after him? It's all a lot of what if's and gives me a headache!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: August 15, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled. 

me too.....

Having watched and listened to the appalling anthonys for over two years, I wouldn’t be shocked by that revelation, but what would shock me is if the State knew he was the father and they still went after the death penalty. IMO no jury would ever give KC the DP knowing she was abused and forced to give birth to a child by her own father……my guess is that all this molestation talk will figure in on the penalty phase after she is found guilty of murder.
One thing's for sure, Baez and crew have spent a small chunk of change investigating George, so i'm thinking he is their ace in the hole when all the SODDI's go down the tubes, and even when that fails, the unproven cloud of sexual abuse possiblity will linger for penalty phase...unless he goes martyr and says he did it in order to completely muddy the waters

IMO he is doing everything he can to make sure his gorgeous(in his eyes only) daughter never gets the DP and that includes his phony suicide attempt.

I agree...but I do not believe he would ever go so far as to say he helped dispose of Caylee. There are somethings that one just have to believe...and for me, that is one of them. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: August 15, 2010, 05:26:19 PM »

Okay, I give up, I got in the quote box AGAIN. I better go take a nap!

hhahahahaha...it happens to all of us from time to time.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 15, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »

Okay, I give up, I got in the quote box AGAIN. I better go take a nap!

Happens to me too. I get so upset by what has gone on and is still going on with the defense and the ants. It's taking too long for justice and its like torture to watch the shenanigans and now the taxpayers are footing the bill.

You got that right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: August 15, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-and-lindsay-lohan-dont-let-your-parents-do-television-interviews.html
Casey Anthony and Lindsay Lohan: Don’t let your parents do television interviews
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on August, 15 2010 10:27 AM
Discuss This: Comments(30)  | Add to del.icio.us  | Digg it
What did you think you got out of that interview?

I wanted to ask that of Dina Lohan, Lindsay’s mother, and and George and Cindy Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony, after Friday’s “Today.”  Seen back to back, the two interviews were chilling.

The parents didn’t come off well in either chat, and if they were trying to help their children, they failed miserably. The parents whined a lot, which isn’t a wise public-relations approach these days.

Dina Lohan repeatedly complained that the judge had played “hardball” by sending Lindsay to jail. (Dina Lohan is seen in this NBC photo by Peter Kramer.) Matt Lauer said that ” a lot of people think Lindsay had this coming … it was for her own good.”

Dina Lohan missed that idea as ”propaganda” that had been ”orchestrated.” Ah, the delusion.

Lauer wondered about the complaint that Dina and people closest to Lindsay haven’t helped the young woman. Propaganda, Dina Lohan said.

Dina complained that Lindsay is under a microscope and coverage has been magnified because of the Internet. She is like hundreds of other people in that regard.

George and Cindy Anthony sent conflicting signals in two interviews: a taped one with Kerry Sanders and a live one with Meredith Vieira.

Cindy Anthony told Sanders there was nothing linking Casey to Caylee’s  murder.  George acknolwedged he might be in denial.

“Can I see that Casey panicked? Maybe something happened,” Cindy told Sanders — a point that can’t help Casey’s defense.
hen Vieira talked to the Anthonys live in the show’s New York studio. Cindy “wasn’t certain” of all the forensic evidence. “A lot of stuff just doesn’t make sense to me,” Cindy said.

She didn’t know why she said what she said on a 911 call. George will stand behind Casey because he’s her father.

“I appreciate you coming out,” Vieira said the couple.

Well, that makes one person.

Could anyone tell these parents to stop doing interviews? Oh, no.

Their interviews are like guns, and once they open their mouths, they start shooting themselves in the feet. And that’s not propaganda.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: August 15, 2010, 05:33:25 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/08/there-was-only-one-victim-its-not-casey.html
Sunday, August 15, 2010
There Was Only One Victim & It's Not Casey Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »

me too.....

Hi mizjay...I agree this molestation stuff is going to come up in the penalty phase, if there is a trial. So....how do you prove molestation this many years after it supposedly happened? If he admits to it to save her....does the state then go after him? It's all a lot of what if's and gives me a headache!!
Hey!
Well, I don't know about them pursuing charges IF he claims to have done it, but with the A's and their lawyer appearing to work in tandem with Baez, I'm sure they've explored all possibilities, however it sure seems like something like that would royally mess up the pious image he would need to continue the Foundation scam. Maybe he's out of the loop and Cindy will emerge as the Joan of Arc, and carry on despite her agonizing shock at GA's grimy exploits, that way she gets to be a victim too!  So many victims here, except the real little one who was killed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #747 on: August 15, 2010, 05:37:33 PM »

Well that's for sure, George and Cindy and Dina Lohan all need to step away from an interviewer 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 15, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »

MarinadeDave: CASEY IS INNOCENT
MarinadeDave: I found the real Zanny
MarinadeDave: I have a video of the toilet she peed in
MarinadeDave: go to my blog and donate please
MarinadeDave: I need money for parking and gas
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Can you believew this guy is it the same guy that got Judge Strickland in trouble???

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: August 15, 2010, 05:49:13 PM »

Can you believew this guy is it the same guy that got Judge Strickland in trouble???
What's next a picture of the toilet that you pee in?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: August 15, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »

What's next a picture of the toilet that you pee in?

yeah he is quite the idiot. I had a word or two for him.

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 15, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »

I didn't see the link. Is he saying this stuff in an interview or his crap9y blog?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 15, 2010, 06:29:48 PM »

I didn't see the link. Is he saying this stuff in an interview or his crap9y blog?

I seen the link at eyes for lies I went there to see the video of cindy that someone here posted. I seen the instant messageing there and he was a poster there!! It made me so mad I sent him a message. The link at eyes sent me to fox.

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: August 15, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »

I seen the link at eyes for lies I went there to see the video of cindy that someone here posted. I seen the instant messageing there and he was a poster there!! It made me so mad I sent him a message. The link at eyes sent me to fox.
Thanks. He seems a little off his rocker to me. Another person cashing in , it's mind blowing how many have used this baby.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: August 15, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »

It's on the right hand side of the page in a type of comments section. I don't think it was really MarinadeDave.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: August 15, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »

I started reading some of cindys emails to casey and couldnt continue. I got ill reading the part where she tells casey that she is reading her bible and going to church and  about jesus appearing to her.  She  is trying to come across as jesus minded !! that !! ever heard the saying that: the devil goes to church too? there you have it. I had been curious how cindys family was fairing especialy her mother. In one of her letters she tells of going to vissit her parents and spending the day with them. She than mentions how she more or less didnt like not being considered caseys best friend. Geez that  woman has issues, did she forget that cindy choked her and possibly to hurt her mom casey killled the baby. I  cannot believe her !!  She (casey) is the center of the light now as once again being the princess. But the princess is gonna rot in jail get fat , old , arthritic,and eventualy wither away. Wonder if cindy is wearing caseys push up bra's and clothes I kinda thinks o. I noticed in the  video with sanders! she had on heels and was dressed to young for her age! that color of hair that she is sporting does her no justice! she realy should  use caseys bra's cuz them twins are hanging to low. rant over!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: August 15, 2010, 06:39:46 PM »

I started reading some of cindys emails to casey and couldnt continue. I got ill reading the part where she tells casey that she is reading her bible and going to church and  about jesus appearing to her.  She  is trying to come across as jesus minded !! that !! ever heard the saying that: the devil goes to church too? there you have it. I had been curious how cindys family was fairing especialy her mother. In one of her letters she tells of going to vissit her parents and spending the day with them. She than mentions how she more or less didnt like not being considered caseys best friend. Geez that  woman has issues, did she forget that cindy choked her and possibly to hurt her mom casey killled the baby. I  cannot believe her !!  She (casey) is the center of the light now as once again being the princess. But the princess is gonna rot in jail get fat , old , arthritic,and eventualy wither away. Wonder if cindy is wearing caseys push up bra's and clothes I kinda thinks o. I noticed in the  video with sanders! she had on heels and was dressed to young for her age! that color of hair that she is sporting does her no justice! she realy should  use caseys bra's cuz them twins are hanging to low. rant over!!!

That sure felt good.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »

Loca!  I really enjoyed your rant!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2010, 06:53:14 PM »

Way back when Baez brokered the picture deal, 200,000 is a lot for just pics. I think there must have been an interview slated with the slunt herself. That didn't happen, she was indicted for capitol murder and then convicted for the fraud, so maybe she can't ever profit or fulfill the obligation??? So, enter mommy the fixer, the media whore. another big reason to keep the party line even against all evidence. $$$ is a huge motivator with them.

It's also an explanation of why , when Bozo was on the hot seat with JS about the ABC deal, Cindy hops up just at the moment they went behind closed doors, another??
Or it's maybe like you said, a video documentary of their whole ordeal, however, none of these people can believe the smut that spews out of Cindy, surely not. It would be an instant flop, she's not credible, she's not likable, she's not even hated enough for people to pay to watch just to pan it. There's something we don't know ( actually lots but you know what I mean)

Maybe Cindy has her own movie deal, 'Despicable Me II.'

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »

have yall seen this

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.