April 23, 2024, 01:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195204 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: August 15, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »

klaasend

I am soo sorry didnt mean to post twice and this big I am an amateur with this stuff

someone help and remove it lol
oh crap!!! too much sugar today.

HELP!! going to hide!!!!

Sorry!! Dont throw rotten bananas at me.

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #761 on: August 15, 2010, 07:33:54 PM »

Sorry O/T  Boo Nanners

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 15, 2010, 07:36:23 PM »

Way back when Baez brokered the picture deal, 200,000 is a lot for just pics. I think there must have been an interview slated with the slunt herself. That didn't happen, she was indicted for capitol murder and then convicted for the fraud, so maybe she can't ever profit or fulfill the obligation??? So, enter mommy the fixer, the media whore. another big reason to keep the party line even against all evidence. $$$ is a huge motivator with them.

It's also an explanation of why , when Bozo was on the hot seat with JS about the ABC deal, Cindy hops up just at the moment they went behind closed doors, another??
Or it's maybe like you said, a video documentary of their whole ordeal, however, none of these people can believe the smut that spews out of Cindy, surely not. It would be an instant flop, she's not credible, she's not likable, she's not even hated enough for people to pay to watch just to pan it. There's something we don't know ( actually lots but you know what I mean)

Maybe Cindy has her own movie deal, 'Despicable Me II.'

yeah, I like that!  As much as i would hate it, to see her ( not an actress) play herself would be great. I doubt the movie would ever hit the screen because it would never get finished, between her arguing and demands. It would serve whoever bankrolled the thing right!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #763 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 13, 2010
Did George Anthony Molest Casey Anthony
this is interesting.

Guys this is a link to the “Eyes for lies”, if you would like to vote for the video of Cindy to be analyzed… we will see if it will be chosen. Thanks a lot!!!

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/987531-cindy-anthony-on-today-show?ref=title
Very early in this case, "Eyes for Lies" announced that she did not detect any deception in Cindy....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I enjoy her opinions but I don't have to be an expert on deception to know that cindy anthony is a big FAT LIAR
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #764 on: August 15, 2010, 08:13:48 PM »

Sorry O/T  Boo Nanners

Thanks! Got it and back atcha!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 15, 2010, 08:16:17 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/mark-nejame-on-the-defense-against-casey-anthony-legal-team/
WATTS UP WITH THIS???
Mark NeJame On The Defense Against Casey Anthony Legal Team
    * August 15, 2010 – 11:31 am

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/cindy-anthony-and-forensic-science.html
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Cindy Anthony's Campaign

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: August 15, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »

If George found a dead Caylee in the trunk  and obviously he wouldn't call the police, IF this happened you would think he would have found somewhere, a decent place to bury Caylee and not toss her where she was tossed. I can't stand George, frankly I think he is useless, but just can't picture a grandfather tossing his granddaughter like that 
Norose~  me too.  I really don't believe wimpy George has it in him to be an active participant in tossing her.  I'm thinking that during the gas can/chock incident he may have seen the garbage bag with caylee in it, but only figured it out after the facts came to light. For a person who has a smidge of conscience that would put you in a guilt trip, especially if you didn't tell what you probably saw.  Of course this theory is based on him having any conscience!
I can't stand the man, but just don't see him being so vicious as to toss his granddaughter's body like that. But maybe he did 
What if the woods was Casey and George's little hiding place where he molested her? The place where they kept all their secrets?
No I was serious about the snake. I can see George marking his territory. The first report was that the snake was whole and just dead. Second report that it was run over by a car. It's a suspicious snake!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »

If George found a dead Caylee in the trunk  and obviously he wouldn't call the police, IF this happened you would think he would have found somewhere, a decent place to bury Caylee and not toss her where she was tossed. I can't stand George, frankly I think he is useless, but just can't picture a grandfather tossing his granddaughter like that 
Norose~  me too.  I really don't believe wimpy George has it in him to be an active participant in tossing her.  I'm thinking that during the gas can/chock incident he may have seen the garbage bag with caylee in it, but only figured it out after the facts came to light. For a person who has a smidge of conscience that would put you in a guilt trip, especially if you didn't tell what you probably saw.  Of course this theory is based on him having any conscience!
I can't stand the man, but just don't see him being so vicious as to toss his granddaughter's body like that. But maybe he did 
What if the woods was Casey and George's little hiding place where he molested her? The place where they kept all their secrets?
No I was serious about the snake. I can see George marking his territory. The first report was that the snake was whole and just dead. Second report that it was run over by a car. It's a suspicious snake!
Pass that pipe over here!   i don't see Georgie and his shiny loafers, tucked in shirts and perfectly coiffed hair going in the garbage dump woods for a forbidden incestuous tryst with casey. Nor can i see his wimpy self handling a snake, dead or alive. jmo
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »

NO evidence to connect KC............KC is not that smart............this leads me back to the 24th when George & KC were at the house and the "script" about the trunk.  I have always wondered if George found the body that day because the story was way too rehearsed to ring true.

Who would know how to wipe down everything to prevent finger prints from being anywhere? George.
It is impossible for there not to be fingerprints on a car trunk, or anywhere in a trunk of a car. I can see the prints being degraded from the garbage bags due to the time element but there is no way there could be no prints anywhere in that trunk unless it had been "sanitized" by someone who KNEW how to do it. Think about it.
Turbo, you and I are on the same page! There is something fishy about that gas-can return day. No witnesses, contrived story. George used the same method to get to Casey that mom tried by calling the police about stolen gas cans... and it worked for him. How did she know to meet up with him? Maybe he threatened to out their little affair to Cindy, or Tony?
And yes, the smell would have been apparent when the trunk was open dispite the gasoline odor. And Casey had planned to burn the body with gasoline by the airport and George probably stopped her because the body would be discovered. And is this the point that Casey went to Sawgrass to dream up a story?
JJ - I have a question, why do you think that casey would have been afraid of george "outing their little affair?"  Although I agree with you that there was molestation (IMO) I don't think casey enjoyed it, or it was her idea.  I am open to that, but having known 2 girls who were still having relations with their fathers at age 17, both were raped the first time very young.  Neither wanted to have sex with their father and I have a hard time reading some of your comments.  I admit it is a sensitive topic for me, so maybe I'm overreacting?  Care to explain?  My friend who only became my friend at age 17 was raped by her father and he also raped her older sister and two younger brothers.  Their mother had to know, and I hated her for it.  I never met the parents, but I did "drunk dial" the father the same night my friend (also drunk) told me about it.

This stuff happens, and it's sick sick sick.  So, when it seems to be mocked, even though it's about a suspected murderer, it's not funny. IMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2010, 08:41:34 PM »

Eyes for Lies weighed in on Cindy's level of truthfulness back in July of 2008, shortly after the case broke.  Here is an excerpt of what she had to say:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2008/07/grandmother-cindy-anthony.html

"Many of you believe she is being dishonest and not genuine.

I have to disagree. When I watch Cindy speak in this video, she is genuine and true."

More recently, this was her assessment after watching their Good Morning America appearance a couple of months back:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-on-gma-today.html

"So many people believe the Anthonys are lying, and I couldn't disagree more."

Her expert opinion is that they are both just in denial.   

No expert is 100% accurate and this is one she missed. Denial does NOT lie and destroy evidence because one is denial would see no reason to -

I'm not a big believer in profilers, body language experts, etc. because it is often a matter of opinion--in fact, IMO, it is always a matter of opinion.  I remember a murder in, I think New Orleans, and it was suppose to be a white dude living with his mother, etc.  It turned out to be an African American with none of the characteristics claimed by the profiler. It's kind of voo-doo to me.  DNA? That's different.  Scientific.  Proven to be.  I don't know how it was determined that George's DNA went by the designation K-6 or whatever. If his name is definitely attacked to it by the FBI, then that's pretty definitive, IMO.  If not, and is just identified by a letter-number, It isn't.  Just another guess. 

And that guy who sent letter bombs to heads of corporations?  He wasn't found by a profiler although they claimed he was.  His brother turned him in.
I just a skeptic when it comes to profilers and language experts, pyschics, etc. but I'm skeptical about most things I read on the internet. I need a reliable, proven source such as the FBI Lab--not their profilers--Then I'm a believer.

No offense intended.  That's just my perspective on it.
BBM ^^
OR even K-9  (like the toothbrush cindy gave LE and bragged about)  Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2010, 08:51:48 PM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »

Who's to know if there was molestation or not?  They all lie so much that you can't believe any of them.  They have all been shown to be sexually promiscuous.  GA and CA have both allegedly stepped outside the marriage.  Lee's screaming C M A was beyond anything my brain can understand.
I can't for the life of me understand how any of that mess could have been for his little niece.  Having said all that, does any of it really matter?
KC has alleged it and IMO, Baez will use it.  It's a he said/she said unless there is DNA proof in Caylee's parentage. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 15, 2010, 09:06:38 PM »

Who's to know if there was molestation or not?  They all lie so much that you can't believe any of them.  They have all been shown to be sexually promiscuous.  GA and CA have both allegedly stepped outside the marriage.  Lee's screaming C M A was beyond anything my brain can understand.
I can't for the life of me understand how any of that mess could have been for his little niece.  Having said all that, does any of it really matter?
KC has alleged it and IMO, Baez will use it.  It's a he said/she said unless there is DNA proof in Caylee's parentage. 
I believe they will attempt to prove it otherwise, if indeed george is not the father of Caylee.  They can prove that casey was molested by psychological profiles.  I think it matters in that a jury will consider it if she is found guilty.  I couldn't vote for death if it's found that george is the father of Caylee, and maybe not even if he just admits to molesting her.  That's enough to really mess up your mind, but in NO WAY an excuse for murder.  I'd sentence her to life with no parole if it's proven george is Caylee's father, or if he admits to molesting her.  Otherwise, move over and let me pull the switch.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 15, 2010, 09:08:20 PM »

I believe they will attempt to prove it otherwise, if indeed george is not the father of Caylee.  They can prove that casey was molested by psychological profiles.  I think it matters in that a jury will consider it if she is found guilty.  I couldn't vote for death if it's found that george is the father of Caylee, and maybe not even if he just admits to molesting her.  That's enough to really mess up your mind, but in NO WAY an excuse for murder.  I'd sentence her to life with no parole if it's proven george is Caylee's father, or if he admits to molesting her.  Otherwise, move over and let me pull the switch.

Good point O4B..agreed.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2010, 10:07:07 PM »

Eyes for Lies weighed in on Cindy's level of truthfulness back in July of 2008, shortly after the case broke.  Here is an excerpt of what she had to say:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2008/07/grandmother-cindy-anthony.html

"Many of you believe she is being dishonest and not genuine.

I have to disagree. When I watch Cindy speak in this video, she is genuine and true."

More recently, this was her assessment after watching their Good Morning America appearance a couple of months back:

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-on-gma-today.html

"So many people believe the Anthonys are lying, and I couldn't disagree more."

Her expert opinion is that they are both just in denial.   

No expert is 100% accurate and this is one she missed. Denial does NOT lie and destroy evidence because one is denial would see no reason to -

I'm not a big believer in profilers, body language experts, etc. because it is often a matter of opinion--in fact, IMO, it is always a matter of opinion.  I remember a murder in, I think New Orleans, and it was suppose to be a white dude living with his mother, etc.  It turned out to be an African American with none of the characteristics claimed by the profiler. It's kind of voo-doo to me.  DNA? That's different.  Scientific.  Proven to be.  I don't know how it was determined that George's DNA went by the designation K-6 or whatever. If his name is definitely attacked to it by the FBI, then that's pretty definitive, IMO.  If not, and is just identified by a letter-number, It isn't.  Just another guess. 

And that guy who sent letter bombs to heads of corporations?  He wasn't found by a profiler although they claimed he was.  His brother turned him in.
I just a skeptic when it comes to profilers and language experts, pyschics, etc. but I'm skeptical about most things I read on the internet. I need a reliable, proven source such as the FBI Lab--not their profilers--Then I'm a believer.

No offense intended.  That's just my perspective on it.
BBM ^^
OR even K-9  (like the toothbrush cindy gave LE and bragged about)  Monkey Devil!

I always took that to be a measure of frustration due to the other Anthony's were honestly thinking they had all these tips and leads to finding Caylee and the police were already eying Casey as their prime suspect.

Speaking for myself, if I was already desperate to find my missing granddaughter and had hope of finding here safe, but time was ticking, I would have been furious if every lead the police offered to talk to me about was completely ignored. Once LE got back in the door, they used the time for more on my family questioning. I realize the police had good reasons for thinking Casey knew something, but as far as I could tell George and Cindy were blind to those possibilities and truly were in a race for time to locate Caylee. So in their eyes I'm sure all the lead ignoring by LE was viewed as these detectives could care less and weren't even trying to help locate Caylee.
Prior to that hairbrush incident there was a lot of interviews or reports where G and/or C would tell them we may have a good lead, here it is and LE's following questions would be how long Casey had driven that car, what day did she leave, type stuff etc. LE not caring about finding Caylee is said to be a big reason why G and C started their own private searching. I'm thinking LE's request for the hairbrush and other things, that now interrupted G and C's own searching, reinforced their opinion that Caylee was not important to LE. That said the hairbrush thing seemed more of a *here we'll help you exactly like you helped us* statement, more than any sort of cover up of evidence tampering.

ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: August 16, 2010, 02:05:35 AM »

but cindy already washed the pants.....there was a reason for that, if you wanted to find someone there was just no excuse for her to with-hold ANY evidence.
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: August 16, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 16, 2010, 07:44:22 AM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html
Wow!! Thank you, Ckrdpast!  I'm not sure I get the connection between being called as a witness and quitting.  Who can explain?  I have a feeling there is more to this story and Conway has been looking for an out for a while.  His reputation, in my opinion, has been damaged as a result of his association with the A's.  I couldn't stand to be in the same room that they were in, so I don't see how he had the stomach to last two years!  Isn't it funny, another lawyer bites the dust.  It's starting to look like a pattern---or perhaps Guilt by Association?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: August 16, 2010, 07:46:30 AM »

Monk...maybe he will explain on the early show this morning

but i wouldnt be my house on it
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: August 16, 2010, 07:49:29 AM »

correcting my last post

be=bet

and he will be on the TODAY Show  not the early show

sorry --been up to long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.