April 24, 2024, 09:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195257 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 16, 2010, 07:50:47 AM »

Monk...maybe he will explain on the early show this morning

but i wouldnt be my house on it
Mine, either.  Most likely more "Blah, Blah, Blah, the A's are a grieving family, Blah, Blah, Blah, this is the best course of action, Blah, Blah, Blah, I've gotten my 15 minutes of fame and it will be much more lucrative to have Tiger Woods' ex-mistress as my client, (Oops, did I say that out loud?) Blah, Blah, Blah.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: August 16, 2010, 08:01:39 AM »

Heads up---Brad coming up on the Today show
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: August 16, 2010, 08:07:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081310-conway-quits-anthonys-lawyer
Conway confirms he’s out of Anthony case

Updated: Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:52 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:39 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Attorney Brad Conway, who has been representing Casey Anthony’s parents Cindy and George Anthony, has confirmed he will not longer be their attorney.

Early Monday Conway told FOX 35's Holly Bristow this has nothing to do with the Anthony’s or anything they've done. Instead he said it has everything to do with Casey’s attorney José Baez.

Conway said that a motion filed by the defense last week made regarding documents on 4000 Texas Equusearch volunteers, Baez claimed that Conway was given unrestricted access to look at those documents but only if he got the Anthony’s to sign a waiver of conflict of interest.

Conway’s said that's not the case, the defense never spoke to him before filing the motion and now he could potentially be called as a witness by Texas Equusearch's attorney if the judge holds a hearing on the Texas Equusearch paperwork.
Texas Equusearch is fighting to keep Casey Anthony’s attorneys from getting unrestricted access to their search documents.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: August 16, 2010, 08:09:03 AM »

Heads up---Brad coming up on the Today show

Thanks ckrdpast!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: August 16, 2010, 08:09:22 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 16, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »

Hey, Monks!  I feel really stupid, but I'm still not getting this.  What do Baez and his duplicity have to do with Conway resigning?  This is beyond bizarre.

ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: August 16, 2010, 08:11:59 AM »

the last link was to brads letter of resignation---already posted by Trim

i posted prematurely--sorry

up to long

gonna quit posting now 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 16, 2010, 08:17:03 AM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 16, 2010, 08:21:52 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081310-conway-quits-anthonys-lawyer
Conway confirms he’s out of Anthony case

Updated: Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:52 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:39 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Attorney Brad Conway, who has been representing Casey Anthony’s parents Cindy and George Anthony, has confirmed he will not longer be their attorney.

Early Monday Conway told FOX 35's Holly Bristow this has nothing to do with the Anthony’s or anything they've done. Instead he said it has everything to do with Casey’s attorney José Baez.

Conway said that a motion filed by the defense last week made regarding documents on 4000 Texas Equusearch volunteers, Baez claimed that Conway was given unrestricted access to look at those documents but only if he got the Anthony’s to sign a waiver of conflict of interest.

Conway’s said that's not the case, the defense never spoke to him before filing the motion and now he could potentially be called as a witness by Texas Equusearch's attorney if the judge holds a hearing on the Texas Equusearch paperwork.
Texas Equusearch is fighting to keep Casey Anthony’s attorneys from getting unrestricted access to their search documents.

Wow! I mean...just...Wow!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 16, 2010, 08:24:51 AM »

Wow is right!
I hope my power stays on and I definately need more coffee.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 16, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »

Again, can someone please explain to me why G & C's lawyer was given access to TES documents. The Anthonys are not charged with this crime.....I just don't get it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:41 AM »

Again, can someone please explain to me why G & C's lawyer was given access to TES documents. The Anthonys are not charged with this crime.....I just don't get it.

Scoot over.   

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:47 AM »

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Although he holds the A's blameless, I think he came up against a conflict of interest. On the surface it seems like defense vs. NeJame with Conway placed in the middle, but that wouldn't be a problem if the A's weren't solidy helping out the defense, by giving them false ammunition. Cindy put down in a letter for the defense to use that Conway was there to examine the TES documents as part of a deal with NeJame. And that they had withdrawn their waiver. So really, it's not just the defense that's lying, as Conway claims, but Cindy as well, since the defense is going on what she is telling them.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 16, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »

I forgot the most important part. Another possible bone of contention with the A's--Conway believes Caylee is dead; he doesn't want to go along with Cindy's false claims that she thinks Caylee is alive.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: August 16, 2010, 08:34:00 AM »

Scoot over.   
Can any lawyer ask for a previous client to sign a waiver so that lawyer can disclose atty/client info?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 16, 2010, 08:35:26 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-08-15/news/os-casey-anthony-death-penalty-20100815_1_death-penalty-case-death-case-death-penalty
Casey Anthony: Fate could hinge on Perry's rulings on death penalty
August 15, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

In the final phase of a death-penalty case, jurors must rely on recollection of evidence, veracity of court testimony and, ultimately, instructions given to them by the judge.

If Casey Anthony's murder case gets to that point, her jury will consider language such as "cold, calculated or premeditated" when deciding whether she should live or die.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry recently issued a series of orders denying Anthony's defense team motions that challenged aspects of Florida's death-penalty process. In doing this, Perry allowed for the prosecution to use several "aggravating circumstances" during her trial's so-called penalty phase, should Anthony be convicted.
 Such aggravators — asking jurors to consider whether a murder, for instance, was committed in a "heinous, atrocious, or cruel" way — must get weighed against so-called "mitigating circumstances," meant to offer explanations for why someone kills.

Perry's rulings did not come as a surprise, nor did they get as much media attention as other recent case developments, but they could have significant ramifications later.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: August 16, 2010, 08:36:46 AM »

Scoot over.   
Can any lawyer ask for a previous client to sign a waiver so that lawyer can disclose atty/client info?

I do not know. 

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 16, 2010, 08:37:47 AM »

Although he holds the A's blameless, I think he came up against a conflict of interest. On the surface it seems like defense vs. NeJame with Conway placed in the middle, but that wouldn't be a problem if the A's weren't solidy helping out the defense, by giving them false ammunition. Cindy put down in a letter for the defense to use that Conway was there to examine the TES documents as part of a deal with NeJame. And that they had withdrawn their waiver. So really, it's not just the defense that's lying, as Conway claims, but Cindy as well, since the defense is going on what she is telling them.
Okay, Scatty, now that makes sense to me.  Cindy, as usual, has compounded the damage.  Talk about a bull in the china shop, blundering around, smashing the glassware...Cindy, for all her crap about saving Casey, is the one preparing the hypodermic for her, stroking her forehead as the needle goes in. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 16, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »

Okay, Scatty, now that makes sense to me.  Cindy, as usual, has compounded the damage.  Talk about a bull in the china shop, blundering around, smashing the glassware...Cindy, for all her crap about saving Casey, is the one preparing the hypodermic for her, stroking her forehead as the needle goes in. 
I agree on this.....Cindy's letters to Casey show this as well, IMO. 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 16, 2010, 09:00:16 AM »

snipped......
FBI DNA test results for George and Lee are contained in this .pdf file of the discovery released Sept. 29, 2009:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html
The chart is on Page 87.
George is K7-1, and Lee is K9-1.

And for those who have not seen the blog post Turbo referenced, here is where Valhall of Hinky Meter expanded upon the conclusions her friend/reader Brenda had submitted.  Val put all the DNA info on a spreadsheet chart in order to visually compare how everyone's alleles line up:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

IF this data is legitimate, then it would appear that George could not be Caylee's father, nor could Lee, nor Jesse.  And btw, despite the speculation I read somewhere (I think it was here at SM) about George's DNA ruling him out as Casey's father, it actually appears from the FBI data that George and Cindy both match up as the parents of both Lee and Casey.
The pdf will not download for the one you listed for George and Lee -(the KC one does) has anyone seen a different source for that one? I contacted the station and they said there was something not working for that one and they did not know if they would be fixing it or not.
Turbo, I'm not sure what is going on here.  The links worked fine for me when I posted them.  I just checked again, and they are both working perfectly right now, too.  Sorry if you are having trouble, but I really don't understand why one of them would not load for you.

Here again are the links to the DNA test results from the discovery, from my original post:
FBI DNA test results for George and Lee are contained in this .pdf file of the discovery released Sept. 29, 2009:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html
The chart is on Page 87.
George is K7-1, and Lee is K9-1.

FBI DNA test results for Caylee and Casey are contained in this .pdf file of the discovery released Oct. 9, 2009:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
The chart is on Page 56.
Caylee is Q18-1, and Casey is K1-1.

As for the questions about whether or not the Anthonys actually ever gave DNA samples to LE, it was reported in the media in October of 2008 that they did indeed:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html
George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.
As for the FBI's use of  evidence tags, that is just the way they do it.  Those who don't believe K7-1 is George and K9-1 is Lee, must not believe that Q18-1 is Caylee, either... I personally don't see why there would be doubt about this, but that is just me.

Turbo, did your expert friend make the statement that George could not be Casey's father based on those alleles?  I am by no means an expert, but a cursory comparison seems to pretty clearly indicate otherwise, so I'm thinking your friend must have been analyzing something else.  Could you please clarify:  What was your friend looking at when he/she made that claim?  Could you explain it?

Here are the allele numbers shown in the reports in the discovery:

Alleles for Caylee, Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee

Caylee
14,15   9,13     6,7        8        10        11

Casey
15,19     9,12    6,8     8,11    10,11    11,12

Cindy
15,16     9,11    6,9        8        10      10,11

George
15,19       12     6,8     9,11    10,11       12         

Lee

15,19     11,12     6     8,11    10,11    11,12

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.