April 19, 2024, 11:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195135 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2010, 10:06:13 AM »

This is America everyone is free to write a book, what does this matter? I'm sure there will be books galore coming from the defense side.

I want to read a book about the truth.Think they can handle that? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2010, 10:07:28 AM »

This is America everyone is free to write a book, what does this matter? I'm sure there will be books galore coming from the defense side.

If the Anthonys are in the book, the truth you will be reading is about their lies.    Bring it on, Mark!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2010, 10:09:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/134775/Casey%E2%80%99s-defense-attacks-NeJame,-EquuSearch
Casey’s defense attacks NeJame, EquuSearch
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:26 PM
 ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's defense team is ripping into a local attorney who represents the Texas EquuSearch organization.

News 13 told you last month when attorney Mark NeJame filed a motion accusing Anthony's defense of acting in "bad faith" in trying to access information about volunteers with the group.

Late Monday afternoon, Anthony’s lawyers blasted NeJame in a newly filed court motion.

Among other things, they accuse him of trying to convince Anthony's parents to fire attorney Jose Baez and retain him as Anthony's attorney.

They also said he is using the case simply to gain publicity.

Also, a private investigator, who is part of Baez’s defense team, recently interviewed a New York City writer.

He claims NeJame approached him about writing a book detailing his involvement with the case.

In that discussion, details came out about an alleged plea offer for Anthony that she was supposedly offered a 10-year sentence if she led investigators to where her daughter Caylee was.

BBM....   I wonder if this happened the day she was arrested for murder.  Sure looked as if she was going to agree, but needed to talk to Baez first, he came in and squashed it.   Now, Life will be the best Casey can get....which IMO, is too good for her. She will adapt with no problems whatsoever and go about life without a care in the world.  I would like to see her get the DP, just so she will be isolated from all inmates, no tv, no nothing.  She'd be there for years upon years riding out her appeals. Even if she gets an appeal, sitting on death row would be a real punishment for her. 

Gotta love MNJ.....I hope he does write a book!  And I hope his is published first!  Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2010, 10:15:03 AM »

I hope your doxie is better this morning???  I had a sick dog for nearly 2 weeks...I know what you mean.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »

You all probably went over this already, but I'm just reading the defense response to the "bad faith" motion by Mr. Nejame, and look...
While this does not necessarily mean that the Defendant was in no way involved in the death ofthe child (by whatever manner and means), it certainly raises a substantial reasonable doubt as to her culpability.
Even her own defense thinks she's guilty.  With friends like these....Casey's got a one way gurney ride to hell.

When I read this I thought....oh yes, they are going to go for 'it was an accident and she panicked...scared of her Mom thing again.'

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

Good thinking Monka....but his azz is in jail now...so perhaps his long reach is now shortened!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/134775/Casey%E2%80%99s-defense-attacks-NeJame,-EquuSearch
By Adam Longo, Reporter
 ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's defense team is ripping into a local attorney who represents the Texas EquuSearch organization.

News 13 told you last month when attorney Mark NeJame filed a motion accusing Anthony's defense of acting in "bad faith" in trying to access information about volunteers with the group.

Late Monday afternoon, Anthony’s lawyers blasted NeJame in a newly filed court motion.

Among other things, they accuse him of trying to convince Anthony's parents to fire attorney Jose Baez and retain him as Anthony's attorney.

Also, a private investigator, who is part of Baez’s defense team, recently interviewed a New York City writer.

He claims NeJame approached him about writing a book detailing his involvement with the case.

In that discussion, details came out about an alleged plea offer for Anthony that she was supposedly offered a 10-year sentence if she led investigators to where her daughter Caylee was.

WOW..........my guess was right on the money about a plea bargain before the body was found. I missed the 10 years though as I was guessing 15 and with "good time" she would have been out in about 8. With the 10 years she would have been out in about 5 1/2. Bozo really screwed her in more ways than one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
 ORLANDO --

This is to funny as my granny use to say " Isn't that the kettle calling the pot black"  What have they done beisdes trying to gain publicity from very the get go.

Morning Green Eyes...yeppers for sure...media whores from the get go

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2010, 10:20:52 AM »

David Lohr sounds like a bitter bore.  Mark Nejame dumped him, cause he likes Tim more.
The Anthonys cry foul, and defend their whore.

(I'm auditioning for Nancy Grace, in case that rhyming analyst hits it big and moves on)  Monkey Devil!

Mark wants to write the book and donate a good percentage to TES.  David Lohr didn't get the job because he doesn't like Tim Miller.  The Anthonys don't want anyone but them to make any money off the back of their dead granddaughter.  Pathetic, this makes Mark look better, not worse.  Anthonys, you FAIL.  again.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2010, 10:22:33 AM »

the A's????  truth??? no way could they handle it....but they are going to be smacked in the face with it if this case goes to trial....

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
 ORLANDO --

WOW..........my guess was right on the money about a plea bargain before the body was found. I missed the 10 years though as I was guessing 15 and with "good time" she would have been out in about 8. With the 10 years she would have been out in about 5 1/2. Bozo really screwed her in more ways than one.
I'm kinda feeling sorry for kc.
Oh, come on!  You know I'm lyin'.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   It's called K A R M A, and she's come a callin' on all the anthonys.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2010, 10:27:56 AM »

It would also explain why after last year things started to go downhill for them and no money, since he was arrested. I have been trying to find the connection and I believe it is Mallory. I think she worked for him, but don't have it all together yet.
I can't wait to see what you find, Turbo.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

It was also very revealing ....Jim Lichenstein for one....I still want to know what his stake is in this??....I would BET the A's have signed an agreement with him for a movie or documentary.....$$$$$$$$$  - could this be the anticipate income referred to in the new mortgage papers??
Are the new mortgage papers available to read?

Not to my knowledge....I have been looking but haven't found any yet

I doubt there would be any new mortgage papers. Usually they just modify the existing mortgage leaving the original Trust Deed intact. What they do most times is add the amount in arrears to the end of the loan with additional principal to catch it up on the payment and the mortgage continues as originally secured.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2010, 10:33:26 AM »

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2010, 10:34:04 AM »

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

It was also very revealing ....Jim Lichenstein for one....I still want to know what his stake is in this??....I would BET the A's have signed an agreement with him for a movie or documentary.....$$$$$$$$$  - could this be the anticipate income referred to in the new mortgage papers??
Are the new mortgage papers available to read?

Not to my knowledge....I have been looking but haven't found any yet

I doubt there would be any new mortgage papers. Usually they just modify the existing mortgage leaving the original Trust Deed intact. What they do most times is add the amount in arrears to the end of the loan with additional principal to catch it up on the payment and the mortgage continues as originally secured.

thanks....then I will stop looking.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »

Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

I can't wait to see what you find, Turbo.  

I will post the connection next but I thought you might want to read this.

entral Florida pair victimized thousands around the world, federal officials say
February 13, 2010|By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel
Hundreds of gold bars. Luxury cars. And cold, hard cash.
These were the spoils, federal officials say, of what appeared to be successful ventures involving Pedro Benevides and Daniel Fernandez Rojo Filho.
Between them, the Central Florida associates ran or were part of a series of area businesses -- investment, real estate, aviation, car rental. What they really did, federal officials say, was participate in a Ponzi scheme that victimized thousands of people across the globe.

And, federal investigators say, the seized assets are part and parcel of a case that is just one example of an increased number of probes into suspected investment scams, taxing investigators and loading up cases for prosecutors of white-collar crimes.
"We are continuing to see a rise in Ponzi schemes, no doubt about it," said Dave Nanz, chief of the Economic Crimes Unit for the FBI in Washington.
In Florida, the Attorney General's Office has seen a nearly 175 percent increase in the number of investment-fraud-related complaints in the past five years.
And Friday, another case escalated. Grand-Am race-car driver Henri Zogaib of Longwood was arrested on one count of organized fraud.
Investigators said Zogaib, 36, stole about $5.1 million from 19 people who invested in his company, Executive Investment Group, by promising large returns on their money. They said he never invested the money but took it for his own use.
He was booked into the Lake County Jail on Friday with bail set at $100,000.
Ponzi schemes -- or similar scams -- have existed for decades. The name of the fraud itself is derived from Charles Ponzi, who in the 1920s tricked thousands of New England residents into investing in a postage-stamp-speculation scheme. He promised investors a 50 percent return in 90 days at a time when banks were giving 5 percent to account holders.
Ponzi used money from new investors to pay early investors their "profits."
Today's Ponzis are similar.
"The promoter is generally very charismatic and has some real-life experience with some type of legitimate investment product," said Internal Revenue Service Special Agent Norm Meadows.
When investors want to pull their money out, Ponzi schemes collapse. And a lingering downturn in the U.S. economy explains why federal investigators see their case files stacking up.
(Page 2 of 3)
"Bad economic conditions basically make the Ponzi scheme impossible to maintain," said David P. Leibowitz, an attorney and board member of the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees. "These Ponzi schemes have happened already. The Ponzi schemers have schemed. What we're seeing now is the backwash of what was happening in 2007 and 2008."
Benevides, 40, of Lake County and Filho, 42, of Orange County lived in style. And they appear to have been generous with their money: Filho bought his maid a Chevrolet Equinox, court documents say, which was also seized by the feds.
Court documents said Benevides and Filho participated in the operation of a company called Evolution Market Group.
From December 2007 to March 2009, Evolution Market Group -- doing business as Finanzas Forex -- operated several Web sites that boasted of short-term investments that yielded 77 percent to 300 percent returns, court documents show.
Evolution Market Group falsely represented on the Web that all funds would be invested in a European brokerage firm that specialized in buying and selling foreign currency, documents show.
Instead, prosecutors say, the company used most of the money to partially pay back early investors and to "reward" promoters of the company with money, luxury cars and housing allowances.
Benevides also tried to help Florida Gov. Charlie Crist. Benevides' company, Skyview Aviation, flew Crist to California for a climate summit with Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Benevides asked for the trip to be considered an in-kind gift to Crist, but the Republican Party of Florida rejected the donation and reimbursed Skyview $39,000 for the flight.
When the feds started snatching up assets linked to the suspected Ponzi last year, they took a $430,000 Lamborghini Murciélago and a $207,000 Audi R8 registered to Skyview Aviation. They also took 294 gold bars converted from money linked to investors, records show, and about $1 million in cash.
Neither Benevides nor Filho has been charged criminally.
Benevides is being held in federal custody in North Florida for immigration issues.
(THIS TELLS ME HE IS CONNECTED POLITCALLY MUCH HIGHER UP)
His attorney, Todd Foster, said Benevides will fight any allegation that he's involved in criminal conduct.
"There's a long way between an allegation and proof," Foster said. "He maintains that he's done nothing wrong here."
Attempts to reach Filho were unsuccessful. A South Florida attorney representing Filho in a civil case would not comment.
It seems their wealth may have driven Benevides and Filho apart.
A U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agent testified during a bond hearing in Orlando last fall that Benevides asked someone to kidnap Filho's 10-year-old son until Filho paid off a $30 million debt owed to him.
For investigators, such tales may be just the start for 2010 and beyond.
The FBI's load of Ponzi investigations and other high-yield investment-fraud cases increased by more than 100 percent nationwide last year, an agency official testified before Congress in December.
In Central Florida, IRS agents are also working other Ponzi investigations, Meadows said.
In October, an Orlando federal judge granted a request to freeze the assets of Apopka resident David Merrick and his entities, accused of raising at least $22 million from at least 2,500 people in a suspected Ponzi scheme.
One of the largest Ponzi cases in the state was orchestrated by disgraced music mogul Lou Pearlman. The founder of the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync was sentenced to 25 years in prison in Orlando federal court in 2008.
Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »

No, but it seems like everybody and there brother writes books nowadays.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »

Thanks, Turbo.  I believe it's PB, also.  It would explain much about the A's being teflon.

BINGO!!  I think you are right about the money and I will be interested in what you find out about the connection. May I ask why you think it is Mallory??  

Okay here is the Mallory connections...............

Sep 29, 2008

Google Mallory Parker:
About Mallory
Current
* Office Manager at Elite Jet Charter, LLC

Past
* Customer Service Representative at Sheltair
* customer service representative at sheltair
* customer service representative at executive air center
Education
* Valencia Community College

Let's see... I grew up on the Orlando Executive Airport and consider it to be my second home. Aviation runs in my family and I couldn't imagine doing something that didn't involve aircraft. I worked at one of the FBO's on the field for a total of 3 years before approached by Elite Jets.

I love to travel, cook and spend time with my friends and family.
About Elite Jets, LLC
Business Location: Orlando, Florida

Mallory worked with her best friend, Michelle.  Michelle's boyfriend/fiance was a charter jet pilot named Edgar, from Puerto Rico.*not sure if he was one of the pilots arrested who turned states evidence on PB or not as they were listed as CI)  IIRC he flew for the same company, either Elite Jet Charter, LLC (probable), or SheltAir (also possible).

Not sure, but this could be the same Michelle as Michelle Murphy, sometime roomie of Lee and Brian Luft(sp?), who knew about the "commando" mission to nab Casey on the night of July 3, but didn't go along for the fun... Michelle Murphy has been interviewed by LE.

Michelle (Mallory's bff) was a babysitter for two kids, per her myspace back in Sept/Oct.  She also has a friend/sister/cousin(?) who has kids -- they live in Sanford, where Casey told Matthew Crisp(sp?) that Caylee had a playdate.

Oh, also, Casey told LE on July 16 that Caylee liked to "try to run around Lake Underhill." On the map, this lake abuts the Executive Airport's runways to the south; looks like it's practically part of the airport property.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Response to motion to quash
Posted on August 10th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.