March 28, 2024, 10:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 194645 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 16, 2010, 09:39:14 AM »

Hey, Sunny!  So glad to be back!  I was on a jury trial last week, and guess what it was about?  Legal Malpractice!  I snorted through my nose when the Judge announced it.  It will certainly come in handy when they nail Baez to the wall.

I am glad to see you back....you hinted that the trial was gonna be interesting...LEGAL MALPRACTICE!    I love it!!   I can't wait to hear the details!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: August 16, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »

Let's cut through all the BS, Brad. You are leaving the Anthonys because let's face it you don't want your reputation anymore ruined than it already is. Also you know darn well they are liars and you lied enough for them already. It sure took you awhile Brad to come to that conclusion, what happened you wake up one day and realize they are making fools of you? Took you long enough to figure that one out  You have been made a BIG FOOL of, and everybody the Anthonys touch they make BIG FOOLS out of them.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: August 16, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »

Let's cut through all the BS, Brad. You are leaving the Anthonys because let's face it you don't want your reputation anymore ruined than it already is. Also you know darn well they are liars and you lied enough for them already. It sure took you awhile Brad to come to that conclusion, what happened you wake up one day and realize they are making fools of you? Took you long enough to figure that one out  You have been made a BIG FOOL of, and everybody the Anthonys touch they make BIG FOOLS out of them.

ITA NoRose!  And one more thing I thought about.  I don't think Brad can handle being mixed up in any legal motions, etc. where Mark NeJame is on the other side!  He knows NeJame knows more about the Ants, Fla Law, and how to deal with scumbags than he ever will.  Smart guy, that Brad.    Monkey Devil!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 16, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »

This morning's developments re: Brad Conway are confusing to say the least.

I found this helpful in trying to wrap my brain around it all:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Thanks.  It was a good read.

I'm still confused though    Striking that Cindy always seems to be in there like a dirty shirt. 

Fiction could not be stranger.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 16, 2010, 09:53:28 AM »

This morning's developments re: Brad Conway are confusing to say the least.

I found this helpful in trying to wrap my brain around it all:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

thanks Desi and VAL, this does make things a bit clearer.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 16, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »

Yep...and they did it all for free. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 16, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

ITA NoRose!  And one more thing I thought about.  I don't think Brad can handle being mixed up in any legal motions, etc. where Mark NeJame is on the other side!  He knows NeJame knows more about the Ants, Fla Law, and how to deal with scumbags than he ever will.  Smart guy, that Brad.    Monkey Devil!
I would just love to know why after going to school for so long to become a lawyer, and passing the bar that you want to throw it all away with clients like this? Makes no sense, as soon as the client goes against what you tell them, walk away.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 16, 2010, 09:56:16 AM »

cheers cheers cheers

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: August 16, 2010, 09:56:46 AM »

Yep...and they did it all for free. 
  Well I know that I'm sitting tight waiting for the George and Cindy spin on all this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 16, 2010, 09:57:31 AM »

cheers cheers cheers
They are nothing but a bunch of fools the whole lot of them, with the exception of the Judge and the prosecutors.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #830 on: August 16, 2010, 09:58:52 AM »

Can someone put the Conway interview on the Today show in a different format - for some reason my computer is not liking it and I can not see it all the way through! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: August 16, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-brad-conway-quits-george-and-cindy-anthony/
Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Brad Conway Quits George and Cindy Anthony
08/16/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 16, 2010, 10:03:33 AM »

Can someone put the Conway interview on the Today show in a different format - for some reason my computer is not liking it and I can not see it all the way through! 

It froze up on me too! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 16, 2010, 10:09:37 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/08/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-brad-conway-quits-george-and-cindy-anthony/
08/16/10
Everybody quits George and Cindy 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »

08/16/10
Everybody quits George and Cindy 

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 16, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

WESH has a video report:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 16, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »

WESH has a video report:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

thanks Desi....this is another one of those times when BOZO should say no comment and keep on walking...

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 16, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »

WESH has a video report:

thanks Desi....this is another one of those times when BOZO should say no comment and keep on walking...
Thanks, Bozo has never met a microphone he didn't like.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »

WESH has a video report:

A silent Baez?  We should be so lucky.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:04 AM »

WESH has a video report:

A silent Baez?  We should be so lucky.   
HeeHee.  It's only when he is "punishing" Kathi Belich he is quiet. 
 Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.