April 16, 2024, 05:34:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195059 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:24 AM »

WESH has a video report:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

thanks Desi....this is another one of those times when BOZO should say no comment and keep on walking...
Thanks, Bozo has never met a microphone he didn't like.

so right you are....he opens his mouth and stupid jumps out!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 16, 2010, 10:32:47 AM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....
  Sunny --  Right.  I thought it was highly significant for him to word it that way. 

Cindy says she is not convinced Caylee is dead.
Cindy says the DNA proof is "junk science."
Cindy says if Caylee IS dead, it could have been an accident.

She just went on national TV and said this.  She said it under oath from the witness stand at the last hearing. 

Brad used the phrase "the killing of Caylee" very pointedly and deliberately, IMO.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: August 16, 2010, 10:33:52 AM »

WESH has a video report:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

thanks Desi....this is another one of those times when BOZO should say no comment and keep on walking...
A silent Baez?  We should be so lucky.   

hahahahahaha...we know that's not gonna happen....he can't help himself!  an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:31 AM »

WESH has a video report:

HeeHee.  It's only when he is "punishing" Kathi Belich he is quiet. 
 Monkey Devil!

Monka!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #844 on: August 16, 2010, 10:34:36 AM »

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....
  Sunny --  Right.  I thought it was highly significant for him to word it that way. 

She just went on national TV and said this.  She said it under oath from the witness stand at the last hearing. 

Brad used the phrase "the killing of Caylee" very pointedly and deliberately, IMO.
Yes, and I'll bet that was the last straw for Brad.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 16, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »

WESH has a video report:

HeeHee.  It's only when he is "punishing" Kathi Belich he is quiet. 
 Monkey Devil!

So true.I hope she corners him up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 16, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »

Yes, and I'll bet that was the last straw for Brad.

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: August 16, 2010, 10:43:50 AM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

No wonder CinCin & George appeared saturated TV last week ... thay always happens just before some big development--in my opinion.  They must have known this was coming, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: August 16, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

No wonder CinCin & George appeared saturated TV last week ... thay always happens just before some big development--in my opinion.  They must have known this was coming, imo.
  Now what lawyer will the scrape up from the bottom of the barrel?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: August 16, 2010, 10:45:02 AM »

** appearances saturated TV**
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 16, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »

I agree..BC's statement was carefully worded. In am not sure and will check with an attorney friend, but his stated reason for resigning is IMO an excuse, not a reason.  He was representing the A's....not Kc.  I believe he may have been looking for an excuse and found it.  He states he will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.  ????  I must be confused....what has he done thus far to search for the truth?  IMO this is all lawyer talk for let me try to confuse you while I get the hell outta Dodge!!  He will continue to attend the hearing and the eventual trial...of course he will, it's free advertising for him, he keeps his name and face out in public view.

With regret I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthonys attorney. The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: August 16, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »

They all should run for cover!!!! lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-brad-conway-made-his-announcement-on-today-for-a-reason.html
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway made his announcement on ‘Today’ for a reason
Uncategorized — posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2010 9:50 AM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Video link to Today Show

Why would Brad Conway announce this morning on “Today” that he is no longer representing George and Cindy Anthony?

The same reason that Casey Anthony’s parents appeared on the NBC show on Friday. The show has worked to gain their trust behind the scenes, and the Anthonys will turn to people they feel comfortable with — not people who will put them on the defensive.

There are bonuses, too, in talking to ”Today.” By going there, a guest reaches the biggest audience of the morning programs. The show also flies guests to New York for interviews; Ann Curry questioned Conway in the studio.

So Conway visited “Today” exclusively to announce that he is withdrawing from representing the Anthonys after 19 months. He cited a defense motion that he says incorrectly states he was given special treatment in viewing Texas EquuSearch documents.

Conway said he had no choice in the matter; he said he had become a witness to  misstated pleadings. “They misrepresented my role, they misrepresented my actions,” Conway said of the defense.

Conway wouldn’t comment on the abilities of Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

But Conway wondered what was the harm in letting George and Cindy Anthony see their daughter in jail and tell her they love her. Conway said that Baez is the reason the Anthonys haven’t visited Casey, who is in the Orange County Jail.

Conway wasn’t talking about Baez, but George Anthony expressed his doubts about his daughter’s attorney in an interview with NBC’s Kerry Sanders last week. George Anthony said that some days he has confidence in Baez; on other days, George questions Baez’s tactics.

Evidently, the Anthonys have few doubts about “Today.”

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »

The killing of Caylee Marie, this is Brad's wake up call to Cindy. Knock off this alive Caylee already, all it does is make you look crazier then you already are. Time to use another strategy Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »

They all should run for cover!!!! lol
Some misfit lawyer will be more then happy to service George and Cindy 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:56 AM »

I agree.....in fact, I'd be willing to bet he was there with them...he usually is when they are in NYC...and he was there this morning...so I am thinking he was with them and stayed over for his little air time. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all....free flights, limos rides, meals in the finest restaurants, spending money, gotta have spending money in NYC ya know.....all paid for by the TODAY SHOW

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 16, 2010, 10:49:44 AM »

some bleeding heart will step up for the media benefits....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 16, 2010, 10:50:44 AM »

Wow is right!
I hope my power stays on and I definately need more coffee.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 16, 2010, 10:50:49 AM »

some bleeding heart will step up for the media benefits....
Maybe Jayne Weintraub can take a stab at it 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 16, 2010, 11:04:23 AM »

I swear deep down that Cindy is doing everything in her power to destroy Casey.

And in doing so, she's taking herself down with her, IMO, but doesn't see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.