March 28, 2024, 11:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 194659 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Cindy,George Anthony's Attorney Quits Due To Jose Baez Lies
08/16/10

Kronk Submits Proof Of Whereabouts Before Finding Caylee
08/16/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »

Brad Conway Resignation Letter

With regret I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthonys attorney. The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an innacurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bradley A. Conway, Esq. Law Office of Bradley A. Conway 189 S. Orange Ave. Suite 1850 Orlando, Fl. Office: 407-246-0803 Fax: 407-386-3114

http://www.wesh.com/r/24643776/detail.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30:40 AM »

WESH has a video report:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

As soon as he makes something up.  Should be juicey-lol.

and calms down The Jar who must be ever so happy this is his retirement swan song.   

LOL!!!  The Jar is going out with a bang!!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 16, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »

So Rosebud finally crossed the line with the whole TES filing and saying that they had to sign a waiver(or whatever the term was)  and Conway will no longer stand behind her land of Caseytopia.  This is going to be very interesting as she has now proven in the courts that she is a LIAR,  All I want for Christmas is  to see her do the perp walk        

Attorney in Casey Anthony's murder case steps down

(CNN) -- An attorney in Casey Anthony's murder case is stepping down, according to a statement released early Monday.

Brad Conway, the attorney who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, said he is being "forced to resign", citing allegations in an August 9 motion filed by the defense that he says are not true.

"As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading," said Conway.

"As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative."

A call to lead defense attorney Jose Baez was not immediately returned.

Casey Anthony is charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The girl was reported missing in July 2008, and investigators found her body after five months of intense searches and speculation.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/16/anthony.attorney.resignation/

I am interested in how the judge is going to tolerate this. Another BOZO lie in his court which forces an attorney on the case to resign............that will not sit well with the judge I bet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: August 16, 2010, 11:35:49 AM »

Weintraub would be the logical choice, she likes the Anthonys, and she thinks the case against Casey isn't good.

Her obnoxiousness will prolly be a 'turn on' for George. lol
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: August 16, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.

That's what I'm talkin' about- it's comments like yours that keep SM my favorite forum. I think if put in your situation I would have thought it through and done the same thing you did. If I was the mom of the person charged and/or convicted of a really bad crime, I also think I'd come to the same conclusion, but I'm not entirely sure, I also pray I never have to find out. Being a mom I have tried my best raising my kids to be kind, caring, respectful, productive citizens, but even with giving it my all I can still think of many times I would have loved a do over-lol hindsight sure is 20/20, too bad moving forward isn't.
I still do think when it comes to serious crimes, like killing a child, the accused's parents sit in the worst position-knowing they are the sole reason the person who committed the crime exists, combined with questioning their parenting, where they went so wrong, has to be total Hell.   

Anyway..... being in agreement ,with you, isn't why I want to clap and yell YES though!!!! but rather because your comment could easily make a difference. This forum is read by so-so many people and your honesty, down to your going against your family's wishes, says it's okay to take a different stance than expected by family, especially when it's one they believe in and can easily live with.
Your story of not writing to the parole board could easily be the lightbulb that goes off and the deciding factor for someone else to put their pen down, before writing a parole recommendation for someone they doubted even should be paroled. We may never know but their unwritten recommendation might be all that stands between that potential parolee and their next victim.

I'm many pages back and reading to catch up, but I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for your thoughts.  I so appreciate the kindness, honesty and compassion of the monkeys.  Shy or not!    an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 16, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/brad-conway-out-as-attorney-for-george.html
Monday, August 16, 2010
Brad Conway Out As Attorney For George and Cindy Anthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: August 16, 2010, 11:37:39 AM »

So Rosebud finally crossed the line with the whole TES filing and saying that they had to sign a waiver(or whatever the term was)  and Conway will no longer stand behind her land of Caseytopia.  This is going to be very interesting as she has now proven in the courts that she is a LIAR,  All I want for Christmas is  to see her do the perp walk        

(CNN) -- An attorney in Casey Anthony's murder case is stepping down, according to a statement released early Monday.

Brad Conway, the attorney who represents Casey's parents George and Cindy Anthony, said he is being "forced to resign", citing allegations in an August 9 motion filed by the defense that he says are not true.

"As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading," said Conway.

Casey Anthony is charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The girl was reported missing in July 2008, and investigators found her body after five months of intense searches and speculation.

I am interested in how the judge is going to tolerate this. Another BOZO lie in his court which forces an attorney on the case to resign............that will not sit well with the judge I bet.

I have been wondering that as well.  First his "loss of memory" over the inmate call and knowing it was recorded and now another lawyer claiming false information in a motion.  Sanctions?  room for appeal now?  bar complaint?  Bobo must be loved by his fellow bar members right now.  This leaves lots of room for Rosebud to throw Bobo under the bus if her precious spawn does not walk out to help with her foundation next year. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: August 16, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »

Fate of Central Florida mom could hinge on judge's ruling on death penalty
Updated: 9:41 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010
Posted: 9:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010

<snipped>

"This case falls far from being a death case," said Jose Baez, who represents Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. "They don't know how she (Caylee) died. They don't know when. They don't know why. Before you take someone's life, you should have all the answers."

Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/fate-of-central-florida-mom-could-hinge-on-861718.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 16, 2010, 11:46:41 AM »

does anyone besides me think that Conway resigned in part because of the A holes going on the tv shows and spewing their lies and vermin and he doesn't want to be an attorney to clients that he can not control? as in, don't do interviews on shows saying things that can later be used against you?
I think that Brad had just had enough of the A's and is using the Baez thing as another way to get out of representing them ?
Will be interesting to see who does step up to represent the Ants now...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 16, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »

You cannot make this stuff up......another one out of the clown car.....poor
Caylee. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 16, 2010, 11:47:20 AM »

This should get really interesting, as Judge Perry has the utmost respect for the Law and doesn't think playing frivolous games in court is amusing;  But---if you think about it--wasn't Baez using in his motion what CinCin wrote concerning that waiver?  So the buck, really [ technically ], stops with CinCin... ????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 16, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled.  

me too.....

No, I don't think he's the father either.  Just haven't seen an official FBI report eliminating him.  I don't know who these people on the internet are or how much training, if any, they've had.  Just words on a screen until something official is released.

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.

That link is working fine for me. I'm using mozilla firefox, you might try that if you're not using it already.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: August 16, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077

Good Morning Monks!  Ono, thanks!!  this is a great way to start my day! Monkey Devil!

Without doubt the most humorous event of the week was the non-depo of Richard and Jessie Grund by Baez and the kids. The news outlets had the story, but not the detail. All that was reported was that they had been canceled. In todays program we shared the gory details. Someone in the illustrious Baez operation forgot the minor detail of actually serving Jessie Grund with the papers! For months Baez has been squawking about the Grunds, yet he forgets to actually invite Jessie to the party? Of course now that he is on the Tax Payers dime, I guess that he has throttled back his level of activity.

OMG - I had not realized that.............BOZO is like watching a car wreck in the distance in slow motion; seeing the cars all spin and then wondering when you will hear & see the crash.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: August 16, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »

does anyone besides me think that Conway resigned in part because of the A holes going on the tv shows and spewing their lies and vermin and he doesn't want to be an attorney to clients that he can not control? as in, don't do interviews on shows saying things that can later be used against you?
I think that Brad had just had enough of the A's and is using the Baez thing as another way to get out of representing them ?

If they had been truthful from the beginning they would NOT NEED an attorney.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 16, 2010, 11:55:52 AM »

Fate of Central Florida mom could hinge on judge's ruling on death penalty
Updated: 9:41 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010
Posted: 9:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010

<snipped>

"This case falls far from being a death case," said Jose Baez, who represents Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. "They don't know how she (Caylee) died. They don't know when. They don't know why. Before you take someone's life, you should have all the answers."

Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/fate-of-central-florida-mom-could-hinge-on-861718.html

More BS............both judges have already ruled on the DP aspect of the case...........SHUT UP Lenamon and tell BOZO to do SOMETHING right for a change if you have such intelligence and insight.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 16, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »

for sure!!  can't remember any other grand parents who have had to hire an attorney because their grand child was missing or murdered...can anyone else recall that happening?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 16, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/brad-conway-out-as-attorney-for-george.html
Monday, August 16, 2010
Brad Conway Out As Attorney For George and Cindy Anthony

Always helps me clarify--thanks!!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 16, 2010, 11:59:13 AM »

for sure!!  can't remember any other grand parents who have had to hire an attorney because their grand child was missing or murdered...can anyone else recall that happening?

Nope. Can not think of one case.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077

Good Morning Monks!  Ono, thanks!!  this is a great way to start my day! Monkey Devil!

Without doubt the most humorous event of the week was the non-depo of Richard and Jessie Grund by Baez and the kids. The news outlets had the story, but not the detail. All that was reported was that they had been canceled. In todays program we shared the gory details. Someone in the illustrious Baez operation forgot the minor detail of actually serving Jessie Grund with the papers! For months Baez has been squawking about the Grunds, yet he forgets to actually invite Jessie to the party? Of course now that he is on the Tax Payers dime, I guess that he has throttled back his level of activity.

OMG - I had not realized that.............BOZO is like watching a car wreck in the distance in slow motion; seeing the cars all spin and then wondering when you will hear & see the crash.

And that is the HUGE PROBLEM, since this is not some stupid game, it is a legal battle to find and convict the person responsible for killing Caylee and because this AZZ hat cannot do his job properly this will probably never end.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.