April 19, 2024, 05:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195126 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: August 16, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »

Saw this posted from InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371460&page=13

WESH just reported that there was a session in-chambers at the courthouse this morning and are waiting to find out more. Jose was asked about the resignation of Brad, but had not read the letter and did not have time to read/respond. mo, but a link should be up shortly.

Well that's interesting.....wonder who was at that in chambers meeting?
I sure hope Lady justice was there swinging a jack hammer at Baez.   

OHMYGAWD!  I'll bet BOZO pooped his pants this morning. Can you imagine getting a called from JP's clerks saying JP wants you in his office at such and such a time when it comes out that you bare faced lied in a motion?  Monkey Devil!  We may never find out what was said in this meeting but I would not want to be BOZO's pants

Sunny I was thinking the same thing. Ring, riiiiiing, Hello? Get your ass over to court RIGHT NOW!!!! Wonder if he had time to change out of his Sponge Bob Square Pants pj's???? Can you imagine facing the wrath of Perry without a Carmel mocha latte first thing in the morning???    Monkey Devil!

Boo!!  I can't imagine facing JP's wrath any time of the day....but as you say in the AM, first thing....oh mercy NO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 16, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

Turbo...I just clicked on the link and it downloaded right away.  FYI
It may just be my computer. I use firefox and I even tried explorer and it did not work. The woman at the TV station said if someone had downloaded it before it would download but if you hadn't then it wouldn't because they were having some type of trouble with Adobe in this document. I will try to find it on another site.
Oooops!  Just saw this after I posted... Hope you can get it to work, Turbo!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 16, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

Saw this posted from InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371460&page=13

WESH just reported that there was a session in-chambers at the courthouse this morning and are waiting to find out more. Jose was asked about the resignation of Brad, but had not read the letter and did not have time to read/respond. mo, but a link should be up shortly.

OHMYGAWD!  I'll bet BOZO pooped his pants this morning. Can you imagine getting a called from JP's clerks saying JP wants you in his office at such and such a time when it comes out that you bare faced lied in a motion?  Monkey Devil!  We may never find out what was said in this meeting but I would not want to be BOZO's pants

Sunny I was thinking the same thing. Ring, riiiiiing, Hello? Get your ass over to court RIGHT NOW!!!! Wonder if he had time to change out of his Sponge Bob Square Pants pj's???? Can you imagine facing the wrath of Perry without a Carmel mocha latte first thing in the morning???    Monkey Devil!

I wish we had footage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: August 16, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »

The Jar and some oxygen would be part of my guess   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 16, 2010, 01:11:46 PM »

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.
That link is working fine for me. I'm using mozilla firefox, you might try that if you're not using it already.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html
Will it download? I can't get it to download. It says to contact the administrator of the site. I called the TV station yesterday and they said they had a problem with the document downloading and they did not know when it would be fixed as it was an Adobe problem.

Could you download it then upload it to DOCSTOC and I can get it from there?
Well, yesterday was Sunday.  So perhaps whoever was working in the newsroom over the weekend, and who answered the phone for you yesterday, was somewhat less than well-informed, or maybe they were mistakenly referring to some other file??  This is a working link to a properly functioning file, Turbo -- I just tried it yet again to be sure, and it still works great, just as it has each time I have used/tested it.  

I click on the link.  It takes me to WFTV.com and the .pdf file promptly begins loading.  I can view it and easily navigate to the page I want (page 86).  I can print it or copy the page as an image with a click of the right mouse button.  Again, I have tested and re-tested it, and am not seeing any problem with this .pdf file, nor the link itself.

I'm on Firefox, too, fwiw.  Hope you will eventually be able to view it, Turbo.  Maybe because of your browser or your compy, you might have to wait for all 622 pages to load before you can view it?  Not sure what the problem is here.  (Sorry for the o/t, but it is frustrating to post a verified working link, and to be told repeatedly that it doesn't work, or that it is  "not up any more.")

Would you upload it to docstoc for me?  It may just be my computer. I don't know as I never have any trouble getting the documents. Or maybe if you could post the part where it says how they took the sample from George and the results. Anything which ties it to George and the sample procedure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 16, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

Pants on the ground.....Pants on the ground.....

LOL...looking like a fool!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: August 16, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »

I'm scratching my head wondering why Conway needed to go on the Today Show to announce this nonsense? Must be a slow day for the Today Show. I never, ever watch that show, don't like it one bit 

It seems to me that the TV appearances of CA and GA then followed by BC were another orchestrated media event that the network and the guests planned in advance to garner attention yet again. Nothing these people do is happenstance.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: August 16, 2010, 01:15:23 PM »

Let's cut through all the BS, Brad. You are leaving the Anthonys because let's face it you don't want your reputation anymore ruined than it already is. Also you know darn well they are liars and you lied enough for them already. It sure took you awhile Brad to come to that conclusion, what happened you wake up one day and realize they are making fools of you? Took you long enough to figure that one out  You have been made a BIG FOOL of, and everybody the Anthonys touch they make BIG FOOLS out of them.

Yep...and they did it all for free.

Can- Thank you for your statement!  It got me thinking...why would Brad Conway, who's been working for free (*ahem* "pro bono")for the Anthonys, and whose house is supposedly in foreclosure, quit so suddenly?  I think there's more to this.  I don't think this is as cut and dry as it appears.  I'm not buying his "Now I'm a witness in an inaccurate legal pleading, so in good conscience, I'm being forced to resign as the Anthonys' attorney.".  Maybe I'm just really ignorant, but it seems to me that if he's subpoenaed, he goes under oath and answers truthfully to "Did you examine the 4,000 TES documents?", "Did you make notations or receive copies of any of the documents?", "Did you share any TES document information with your clients?", "Did George & Cindy Anthony sign a waiver of confidentiality (or ____________) ?", "Did that waiver contain retraction clauses predicated upon a TES search?", "Were there any clauses specifying searches for a live Caylee only?",  "Did the waiver contain language prohibiting searches for a deceased (a.k.a. "dead" Caylee)?", etc.  The only problems I foresee with this are:
  • that Conway examined all the documents  within the search area, straight up told the Anthonys that the area was not searched due to flooding, and The Anthonys chose to lie
  • the Anthonys, had in fact, signed a waiver of confidentiality (confident of the fabrication/mis-truth/lie perpetrated that TES has searched the area), either expecting the documents to validate their viewpoint or in an effort to disparage the investigation, evidence, searchers' reputations/credibility, etc.
As to the conflict of interest, wouldn't Conway simply claim attorney-client privilege if asked specific questions about what he may have related to the Anthonys regarding the search information (such as , "After examining the TES documents, did you inform your clients that the area was not searched?"  "What was their response?").  If I'm not understanding the conflict of interest angle, can someone please explain.  The only other conflicts I can think of are if Conway has been made aware that the defense intends to blame Cindy or George for the murder or the defense has indicated to Conway they're pursuing the Cindy/George for mitigating circumstances in the penalty phase.
Back to the issue at hand though, why would an attorney (whose own home is allegedly in foreclosure), work pro bono for clients whose mortgage was recently restructured during foreclosure proceedings, the mortgagee is on disability, and her spouse's has been employed less than 1 year?   His clients are making repeated television appearances (the Anthonys, their attorney, the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, or some other entity established to benefit the Anthonys (Trust Fund?) is being/has been paid/are contracted pursuant to impending movie rights/book deals/exclusive coverage for those interviews).   His clients are shadowed by Jim Lichtenstein and the likes of Kerry Sandler.  Why would that attorney, suddenly quit?   What is wrong with this picture?  All MOO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 16, 2010, 01:15:29 PM »

I'm scratching my head wondering why Conway needed to go on the Today Show to announce this nonsense? Must be a slow day for the Today Show. I never, ever watch that show, don't like it one bit 

It seems to me that the TV appearances of CA and GA then followed by BC were another orchestrated media event that the network and the guests planned in advance to garner attention yet again. Nothing these people do is happenstance.

BINGO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: August 16, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.
That link is working fine for me. I'm using mozilla firefox, you might try that if you're not using it already.
Will it download? I can't get it to download. It says to contact the administrator of the site. I called the TV station yesterday and they said they had a problem with the document downloading and they did not know when it would be fixed as it was an Adobe problem.

Well, yesterday was Sunday.  So perhaps whoever was working in the newsroom over the weekend, and who answered the phone for you yesterday, was somewhat less than well-informed, or maybe they were mistakenly referring to some other file??  This is a working link to a properly functioning file, Turbo -- I just tried it yet again to be sure, and it still works great, just as it has each time I have used/tested it.  

I click on the link.  It takes me to WFTV.com and the .pdf file promptly begins loading.  I can view it and easily navigate to the page I want (page 86).  I can print it or copy the page as an image with a click of the right mouse button.  Again, I have tested and re-tested it, and am not seeing any problem with this .pdf file, nor the link itself.

I'm on Firefox, too, fwiw.  Hope you will eventually be able to view it, Turbo.  Maybe because of your browser or your compy, you might have to wait for all 622 pages to load before you can view it?  Not sure what the problem is here.  (Sorry for the o/t, but it is frustrating to post a verified working link, and to be told repeatedly that it doesn't work, or that it is  "not up any more.")

Would you upload it to docstoc for me?  It may just be my computer. I don't know as I never have any trouble getting the documents. Or maybe if you could post the part where it says how they took the sample from George and the results. Anything which ties it to George and the sample procedure.

I already tried uploading to docstoc and it won't complete. I had no problem saving it to my computer but docstoc states they won't upload duplicate files from different members. I don't know what else to try.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 16, 2010, 01:21:09 PM »

BINGO

Yup.  I found it very interesting that at one point Today  mentioned Kerry Sanders interview with Conway about his resignation.  Kerry was given access to the Ant's home to tape the first part of the pitty us and Casey is a victim interview that was part of Friday's Today Show.  I have a very strong feeling it was all done at the same time, same reporters same crew, same velcro media coaching team aired different days. IMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: August 16, 2010, 01:22:40 PM »

BINGO

Yup.  I found it very interesting that at one point Today  mentioned Kerry Sanders interview with Conway about his resignation.  Kerry was given access to the Ant's home to tape the first part of the pitty us and Casey is a victim interview that was part of Friday's Today Show.  I have a very strong feeling it was all done at the same time, same reporters same crew, same velcro media coaching team aired different days. IMO.

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 16, 2010, 01:24:09 PM »

I already tried uploading to docstoc and it won't complete. I had no problem saving it to my computer but docstoc states they won't upload duplicate files from different members. I don't know what else to try.

If it is a duplicate file then that means it is already on there. Let me see if I can search and find it. Thank you so much.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: August 16, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »

Turbo, sorry; I don't upload stuff from my computer onto public storage sites (like PhotoBucket, DocStoc, etc.).

However..............Here is a present for you!  I will cross my fingers that you will be able to see this.

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530294.pdf
From the discovery released Sept 29, 2009:

1.  On page 8 is the FBI report detailing the receipt of the buccal sample from Casey and its assignment as evidence item K1.

2.  On pages 41-42 is the FBI report detailing the receipt of the buccal samples from George and Lee, and their assignment as evidence items K7 and K9, respectively.

I certainly hope this does the trick!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 16, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

Bwwwaaaahahahahahah!  Give him credit...he lasted longer than I thought he would!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: August 16, 2010, 01:29:59 PM »

BINGO

I think so too.

So maybe the "velcro" team has a more suitable atty lined up for the A's. Not a home grown nobody, some media hound who will make lots of appearances on their "news" shows? If they have books or movies in the future, all this is free hype and publicity.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: August 16, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »

This may be a dumb question, but I hope someone will answer.  Why would NeJame allow Brad Conway to look through TES records anyway?  What need would Conway or his despicable clients have to see those searchers' information?  Was there some type of contract between GA and CA and TES?  Did Conway look through the records?

I'm sure NeJame knows what he's doing - but it is a little hinky to me.  What am I missing?   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 16, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »

OMG! At work and just tuning in. Conman quit? Holy chit.
I think he's been looking for an excuse, however, I don't quite understand the reason he's feels he has no choice but to resign.
Have to wait to get home to catch up.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 16, 2010, 01:36:46 PM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Although he holds the A's blameless, I think he came up against a conflict of interest. On the surface it seems like defense vs. NeJame with Conway placed in the middle, but that wouldn't be a problem if the A's weren't solidy helping out the defense, by giving them false ammunition. Cindy put down in a letter for the defense to use that Conway was there to examine the TES documents as part of a deal with NeJame. And that they had withdrawn their waiver. So really, it's not just the defense that's lying, as Conway claims, but Cindy as well, since the defense is going on what she is telling them.

Bwwwaaaahhhahahahah!  This is too delicious!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 16, 2010, 01:37:31 PM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

I forgot the most important part. Another possible bone of contention with the A's--Conway believes Caylee is dead; he doesn't want to go along with Cindy's false claims that she thinks Caylee is alive.

Could this be the "OUT" that Brad's been looking for???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.