April 19, 2024, 12:05:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195109 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: August 16, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081310-conway-quits-anthonys-lawyer
Conway confirms he’s out of Anthony case

Updated: Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:52 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:39 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Attorney Brad Conway, who has been representing Casey Anthony’s parents Cindy and George Anthony, has confirmed he will not longer be their attorney.

Early Monday Conway told FOX 35's Holly Bristow this has nothing to do with the Anthony’s or anything they've done. Instead he said it has everything to do with Casey’s attorney José Baez.

Conway said that a motion filed by the defense last week made regarding documents on 4000 Texas Equusearch volunteers, Baez claimed that Conway was given unrestricted access to look at those documents but only if he got the Anthony’s to sign a waiver of conflict of interest.

Conway’s said that's not the case, the defense never spoke to him before filing the motion and now he could potentially be called as a witness by Texas Equusearch's attorney if the judge holds a hearing on the Texas Equusearch paperwork.

Texas Equusearch is fighting to keep Casey Anthony’s attorneys from getting unrestricted access to their search documents.

not only is the Dufense inept, they are liars and aren't afraid to lie in motions!

Oooooohhhh....wonder what Cindy is thinking about all of this!

She's thinking

More interviews
More money
I'm a STAR Monkey Devil!
I'll just bet she does.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: August 16, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »

Attorney for Casey Anthony's Parents Steps Down

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013748-504083.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: August 16, 2010, 02:09:48 PM »

Lyon is a talking head on a Chicago news station now 

(video)
http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?p=42,8,80&pid=HNjMgS7s0hUyqr4l7Vj_fouzOgdFA3gf
Well, it isn't called the Windy City for no reason  Windy City and City of Hot Air thanks to Lyon.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: August 16, 2010, 02:10:25 PM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....
  Sunny --  Right.  I thought it was highly significant for him to word it that way. 

Cindy says she is not convinced Caylee is dead.
Cindy says the DNA proof is "junk science."
Cindy says if Caylee IS dead, it could have been an accident.

She just went on national TV and said this.  She said it under oath from the witness stand at the last hearing. 

Brad used the phrase "the killing of Caylee" very pointedly and deliberately, IMO.

He punctuated his 'bread & butter' resignation letter brilliantly with an exclamation point, imo.  Well done.

Ooooohhh, I bet Brad has earned the wrath of Cindy with that statement (at least in Cindy's mind).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #984 on: August 16, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »

Can't you picture Judge Perry doing an eye roll and saying"Mr.Baez ,would you like to clean out your boxas before we get started?"   Monkey Devil!
Mister Bye Ass.  I can hear him saying it right now.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: August 16, 2010, 02:13:34 PM »

Can't you picture Judge Perry doing an eye roll and saying"Mr.Baez ,would you like to clean out your boxas before we get started?"   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!    You monkeys are being very funny today.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: August 16, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

Afternoon, everyone!  So, if I'm understanding this correctly, Team Baez is alleging that Mark Nejame required the Anthonys to sign a waiver of conflict of interest, in order for Brad Conway to be allowed unlimited access to the TES documents for searches near Hopespring Drive...whereas Baez had to go to court to obtain permission and his access was restricted.  Brad Conway resigned this morning, as a result if being implicated and more or less accused of making an "improper/ethically questionable deal" with Nejame, either to benefit the Anthonys or to their detriment (depending on whether the Defense blames the A's for Caylee's murder or mitigating circumstances contributing to Caylee's murder-and they choose to cooperate with this strategy to free Casey).  Whooo!     Do I have that right?
What difference does any of this make to the case?  Is the defense planning to allege that Brad Conway stole or altered TES search documents or something?  Or is it that the A's have agreed to be somewhat implicated in the mitigating circumstances (George kicking and screaming as he's dragged along) and the waiver of conflict of interest messes that up?  To date the Anthonys' continue to make written and public statements, (that the area was searched by TES, no body was found, the body was placed by someone else there after Casey was imprisoned=Casey is innocent), after their attorney Brad Conway examined the documents thoroughly.  Is the underlying issue that their statements will be used constitute a documented pattern of willful obstruction of justice and impeding an investigation?  Is that the issue that would force Conway into essentially being a witness against his own clients in their legal proceedings?
O.k., been here waaaayyy to long today trying to follow this mess...responsibility calls.  Recap: Nejame=6, Baez=0, Anthonys= -2  God is firmly on Caylee's side.  I'd hate to be the opposition.  Mess with the Best and fall like the rest.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #987 on: August 16, 2010, 02:18:59 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!    You monkeys are being very funny today.   
  Hi Sass - it puts the true meaning into 3 Ring Circus that is for sure.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: August 16, 2010, 02:19:21 PM »

If team Bobo are still in with Judge P I bet they are ugly coping 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: August 16, 2010, 02:20:52 PM »

Did Baez bring his own Stripper Pole?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #990 on: August 16, 2010, 02:21:50 PM »

They've been ugly coping since the day they were born! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: August 16, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....
  Sunny --  Right.  I thought it was highly significant for him to word it that way. 

She just went on national TV and said this.  She said it under oath from the witness stand at the last hearing. 

Brad used the phrase "the killing of Caylee" very pointedly and deliberately, IMO.

He punctuated his 'bread & butter' resignation letter brilliantly with an exclamation point, imo.  Well done.

Ooooohhh, I bet Brad has earned the wrath of Cindy with that statement (at least in Cindy's mind).

O.k., one parting shot. LOL!  If she angrily kicked Tim and TES out for far less (they merely stated they planned to search for Caylee, alive or deceased).  Let's see if Cindy comes out swinging at Brad and trashing him in an interview/statement shortly.  Anything less, and we'll know without a doubt, whether or not she really believes "Caylee is still alive."  JMO
'Bye!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: August 16, 2010, 02:24:58 PM »

Brad's statement contains what amounts to a vow:  that he

"will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony."

I'm curious... he will continue to search?  in what capacity?  After all, he is not an investigator... nor even the Anthonys' lawyer any more... he will SEARCH?  for the FULL TRUTH?  Hmmm... Now why do I find it so intriguing that he chose to include that in his resignation letter?

It almost sounds like a promise to Caylee... or a threat to the Anthonys?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: August 16, 2010, 02:26:59 PM »

Monk - thanks for sharing your jury duty experience with us.     

Sometimes I wonder if Bozo is making mistakes on purpose.    He can't possibly be that stupid, can he?       

So.....  who will be the next clown to step up and become a part of this 3-ring circus, now that Conway is out?     

Sassy,I wonder the same thing about Bozo myself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: August 16, 2010, 02:27:37 PM »

Brad's statement contains what amounts to a vow:  that he

"will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony."

I'm curious... he will continue to search?  in what capacity?  After all, he is not an investigator... nor even the Anthonys' lawyer any more... he will SEARCH?  for the FULL TRUTH?  Hmmm... Now why do I find it so intriguing that he chose to include that in his resignation letter?

It almost sounds like a promise to Caylee... or a threat to the Anthonys?

or fulfilment of a movie/book/mini series deal so he can get paid for the last 19 months?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: August 16, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »

I want to see footage of team Bobo coming out of the courthouse this morning.  The look on The Jar's face will tell a story in itself I am hoping.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: August 16, 2010, 02:33:39 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/brad-conway.html
Monday, August 16, 2010
Brad Conway's Statement Analyzed

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: August 16, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »

WESH has a video report:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

In the accompanying written story, it says:

WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing showed Baez Conway's resignation letter Monday. While Baez was on his way into a meeting, he said he plans to make a comment when the meeting is over.

thanks Desi....this is another one of those times when BOZO should say no comment and keep on walking...
A silent Baez?  We should be so lucky.   

I hope the judge puts a gag order on the attorneys at the beginning of KC's trial.

Maybe Mr Rosebud can lend Judge P a roll of Henkle duct tape  Monkey Devil!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: August 16, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

Just think...we're nowhere even near the trial yet!   

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: August 16, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »

Hummm. In this flurry of activity - I notice we're on Page 50 and this thread should be LOCKING ... (not that I'm in charge of noticing that Laughing )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.