April 30, 2024, 04:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195534 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: August 12, 2010, 08:43:59 PM »

I'm just stunned that anyone would want to see them on TV 

Maybe nobody does.  LOL   
I seriously can't imagine why anyone would.

Just went to WESH and sneaked a peek at their short video... it's still the same song, different verse.  I cannot understand CinCin's tunnel vision and her inability to simply muster the courage to face clear facts.   When evidence is presented at trial which she does not like, I can clearly envision her causing quite a commotion at some point in time.
We should start taking bets on how many times Lee, Cindy and George will be reprimanded by the judge 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 12, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »

David Lohr wrote an article on his blog on Investigation Discovery when people first started calling Baez incompetent. He defended him and really built him up being a Law instructor etc.

You care sharing a link to that? I've never written any article defending Baez.

(Edit to add link:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/casey-anthony-1.html  MuffyBee)

Their "Dream Team" you blew up so much has turned into a "Nightmare in Orlando" .........

Ah hello, the liar and proven "manipulator of evidence" Lee in the Spector trial (that was left out) not to mention his so called credentials are more self created than real. He is NOT respected at all in forensics by the real forensics experts and the ones who will be testifying from Tn will chew him up and spit him out before this is over. His college degree was in Political Science with no real science background or anthropology or forensics, just a bunch of honorary degrees.

All the respectable attorneys quit while the Bar took care of some of the others. My problem with all of this hoopla is most of these people are not credible at all and the ones who are seem to be dropping by the wayside which was not reported by you. 

"Mr. Baez began working for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender's office in 1995. He immediately created a reputation as a fierce advocate who fought his cases until the very end and also distinguished himself by creating a division record for the most trials where he won 32 of 34 jury trials within his first two years with the office. (It should be noted that one of his two losses was a reversed appeal)."
I don't believe that Baez was a member of the Bar during this time but worked in this office...he couldn't try anything

And wasn't there a period of time when Baez was considered not morally qualified to be licensed in FL?  Something about not paying his bills and child support.  There was a period of several years between the time he got his law degree and was accepted by the FL Bar.  I've also heard that he was selling Brazillian bikinis part of this time.  A more recent odd activity for Mr. Baez was his attendance at some sort of sex seminar.  I haven't heard if you passed or not.

Hey BabyBear. 
Here is where we were discussing Baez back in May of 2009.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4946.960
Here is a link to the complete May 2009 article on Baez. 
http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9351

Thanks Trim.  When I stop laughing, I'll try to point out a couple of things Mr. Lohr might want to investigate since he claims to be an "Investigative Reporter."

OK, I'll try to restrain myself.  Bon Bon Bikinis, WOO-HOO Please tell me he didn't model those thongs (Second request, Brandi!!!!)

Eight years between graduating from law school and finally being accepted by the FL Bar.  A good reporter might want to find out why, something about unpaid bills, unpaid student loans, unpaid child support. Just minor little monetary problems, doncha know?

But the thing I'd like to have "Investigated" most would be whether or not there really is a "Cosmic Top Security" clearance, which Baez claims to have held in the US Navy, only having received a high school diploma at that time.  This could be a clearance held in the cosmos, like on Mars? I think there's some friggin' in the riggin'.

But when his spokesperson pulled out the race card. Too much even for him.

This Mr. Lohr, is your assignment, should you wish to accept it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: August 12, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »

I am more than surprised, NRCG, I am shocked.  Thanks for furnishing the link....I sent some rather biting comments about the truth and the Anthonys not being on intimate terms, but I will watch it because apparently I am a masochist.  You know they are getting paid big time.  I am still reeling from the fact that Dominic Casey may in fact have found Caylee's remains but at Baez'$ request did not call LE.  What a freakin' farce.  I think I have myself under control on this and then I get really Pi..ed off again.
I thought that the shock factor was gone, but no it is not gone. I got ill just thinking that Dom Casey may have found Caylee's remains and did nothing  I can't even look at any of them anymore, they appear to be able to get away with anything, and they just flaunt it in the public's faces 

I agree-the shock factor is surprisingly alive and well even tho there surely be some sort of  limit to what one can take!  Everything is so repugnant.

Reminds me of that old children's chant:

Second verse, same as first.
Gotta be better cause it can't be worse.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: August 12, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »

I've gotta know, maybe for future reference  (Eeeww.)
Did Jose get a passing grade in that sex seminar?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2010, 10:04:26 PM »

I'm just stunned that anyone would want to see them on TV 

Maybe nobody does.  LOL   
I seriously can't imagine why anyone would.

Just went to WESH and sneaked a peek at their short video... it's still the same song, different verse.  I cannot understand CinCin's tunnel vision and her inability to simply muster the courage to face clear facts.   When evidence is presented at trial which she does not like, I can clearly envision her causing quite a commotion at some point in time.
We should start taking bets on how many times Lee, Cindy and George will be reprimanded by the judge 

LOL- Good idea...LOL!

If there are any bad behaviours, those bad behaviours will prolly follow the pattern of witnessed past history:  CinCin & George not able to control themselves when they are peeved, and then perhaps...Lee will follow suit just to prove family loyalty, but for some reason, I think Lee has more decency than to really mis-behave in court.  His lame attempt to exhibit moral support for his sister in court and at the memorial service, fell flat, but he tried just the same, probably due to family pressure....Lee may be eccentric, but he isn't foolhardy, IMO.  I don't think Lee is really as disrespectful as are his parents, but then I may be too idealistic! 

Of course, this is, as always, just my opinion and I am probably completely off base!!  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 12, 2010, 10:09:57 PM »

I've gotta know, maybe for future reference  (Eeeww.)
Did Jose get a passing grade in that sex seminar?

Was there really a sex seminar which he participated in ???   I cannot imagine any attorney who cared about his reputation & good name having any connection to such.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24612251/detail.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24612251/detail.html
George And Cindy Anthony Talk Caylee, Cindy
Couple's Interview To Air On 'Today Show'
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey [...]
<< snipped >>
Shame on the reporter for using this word.  Everyone knows that "candidly" and the Anthonys are total strangers.  Ugh, disgusting.

-----
can·did 
adj.

1. Free from prejudice; impartial.

2. Characterized by openness and sincerity of expression; unreservedly straightforward.

3. Not posed or rehearsed.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/candid

-----

Give me a break.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 12, 2010, 10:46:18 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey [...]
<< snipped >>
Shame on the reporter for using this word.  Everyone knows that "candidly" and the Anthonys are total strangers.  Ugh, disgusting.

-----
can·did 
adj.

1. Free from prejudice; impartial.

2. Characterized by openness and sincerity of expression; unreservedly straightforward.

3. Not posed or rehearsed.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/candid

-----

Give me a break.   

Ever since I became aware of the existence of Cindy Anthony, I have never heard a candid word leave her mouth.  She is a ridiculous person, somehow with the idea that she's important in this world.  She isn't.  She is a person of no importance whatsoever.  She's rude, vulgar, and a liar.  That pretty well sums it up.

I'd like someone to ask her how she can say that Caylee is alive yet say there's no evidence that it was Casey who killed her.  That woman is a waste of space.

And they weren't paid?  HaHaHa.  Everything they do is to get some more blood money.  Guess there's money in having a dead granddaughter and a daughter accused of murder.  Most people wouldn't take advantage of the circumstances to feather their nest.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2010, 10:49:07 PM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

Good eyes, Northern Rose!.  I just watched the video (wasn't going to put myself through it, but oh well)...

Cindy comes across as insidiously deceptive and only marginally sane.  She makes my stomach churn and my blood pressure boil.  Whew.  Her eyes are scary.

Yes, that is Jim Lichtenstein keeping an eye on his prize, and MSNBC's Kerry Sanders is doing the interviewing.  Very interesting hook-ups there.  We saw them together at that recent hearing, remember?  We were all wondering who that guy was that the A's were fawning all over, and who chatted with Jim.  As I recall, Sanders did a stand-up live report of the hearing which was aired the next morning on the Today show (I think)...

Jim's bio ( http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm )shows him volleying back and forth between ABC, CBS, and NBC repeatedly in his career.  Latest attachments seem to be NBC, even though he operates as an independent for the most part. 

How odd that he has not left Cindy's side for how long now?  A year and a half?  Have we ever before seen that kind of relentless, close shadowing of the media subject in a murder case?  It seems so strange to me.

(Follow the money..................$$$$)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »

I find it interesting that this latest interview is by Kerry Sanders.  He was the one that hung around team bobo after the last court date, was sitting with Bald Guy Jim in court and Cindy could not keep her hands off of him rubbing his back and shoulders and hugging and smiled so bright when he talked to her after court.  Yet minutes prior she was on the stand in her memory lapsed stooper and bag lady wardrobe meets the 70' Hawaii muumuu and had on her I am so distraught and fragile Rosebud personality #4. 

There was nothing candid about this latest spectacle waste of airwaves.  It was staged and planned with acting couch in room to ensure everything rehearsed went just as it was supposed to according to script prepared IMO.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2010, 10:57:42 PM »

POSTED: 5:43 pm EDT August 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EDT August 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony spoke candidly about the murder case facing their daughter, Casey, and how much they miss their granddaughter, Caylee.
<<snipped>>
“It's a fine line here,” said Cindy Anthony, “because the prosecution is attacking Casey. They're supposed to be doing justice for Caylee. That's why I'm so emphatic that they need to look at every little thing.”

The full interview airs in the 8 a.m. hour of the Today Show on Friday.
pukel pukel pukel pukel
Yes, mizjay, that video is indeed totally puke-worthy.  It is amazing that the A's never exhaust our ability to be repulsed and disgusted by them. Even after all this time, it never fails to shock us to see how far beyond decent and normal they are constantly willing to go.  They give snakes a bad name, IMO.

It offends us so deeply because Caylee was such a delightful and precious child who deserved MUCH, MUCH better.  Shame on them.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2010, 10:59:12 PM »

Good eyes, Northern Rose!.  I just watched the video (wasn't going to put myself through it, but oh well)...

Cindy comes across as insidiously deceptive and only marginally sane.  She makes my stomach churn and my blood pressure boil.  Whew.  Her eyes are scary.

Yes, that is Jim Lichtenstein keeping an eye on his prize, and MSNBC's Kerry Sanders is doing the interviewing.  Very interesting hook-ups there.  We saw them together at that recent hearing, remember?  We were all wondering who that guy was that the A's were fawning all over, and who chatted with Jim.  As I recall, Sanders did a stand-up live report of the hearing which was aired the next morning on the Today show (I think)...

Jim's bio ( http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm )shows him volleying back and forth between ABC, CBS, and NBC repeatedly in his career.  Latest attachments seem to be NBC, even though he operates as an independent for the most part. 

How odd that he has not left Cindy's side for how long now?  A year and a half?  Have we ever before seen that kind of relentless, close shadowing of the media subject in a murder case?  It seems so strange to me.

(Follow the money..................$$$$)

wonder who owns who?   Was there part of a deal brokered at the same time as the pics that was unable to be fulfilled and Cindy has been contracted to fill the obligation or is their deal with him a separate contract?  Also odd that he is with her at every public function, is he protecting his asset, coaching her so she doesn't get herself into hot water so that she can't finish the contract also or is he keeping a journal type thing for a documentary?  He's certainly open about his presence, I wanna know.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2010, 11:03:00 PM »

I find it interesting that this latest interview is by Kerry Sanders.  He was the one that hung around team bobo after the last court date, was sitting with Bald Guy Jim in court and Cindy could not keep her hands off of him rubbing his back and shoulders and hugging and smiled so bright when he talked to her after court.  Yet minutes prior she was on the stand in her memory lapsed stooper and bag lady wardrobe meets the 70' Hawaii muumuu and had on her I am so distraught and fragile Rosebud personality #4

There was nothing candid about this latest spectacle waste of airwaves.  It was staged and planned with acting couch in room to ensure everything rehearsed went just as it was supposed to according to script prepared IMO.
  "Rosebud personality #4"

And I agree, there is not one single speck of "candid" anywhere in this sordid attempt to court public opinion.  Look at the words you used here, which accurately reflect what we are seeing:

"spectacle"  "waste"  "staged"  "planned"  "acting coach"  "rehearsed"  "script"

All to cover up and protect Caylee's murderer.  Nothing less than evil and shameful, IMO.  Poor, poor Caylee!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2010, 11:03:11 PM »

Desi we are on the same thoughts about Kerry.  I found Jim has a movie production company and is currently working on a movie about a lawyer http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation2.html

I think he has to have a deal with the Rosebuds to produce a movie about this when it is all over.  No way is he their velcro new BFF just for the Chili recipe and how to get his socks white again secrets.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »

wonder who owns who?   Was there part of a deal brokered at the same time as the pics that was unable to be fulfilled and Cindy has been contracted to fill the obligation or is their deal with him a separate contract?  Also odd that he is with her at every public function, is he protecting his asset, coaching her so she doesn't get herself into hot water so that she can't finish the contract also or is he keeping a journal type thing for a documentary?  He's certainly open about his presence, I wanna know.
Oh, how I would love to know the truthful answers to these questions you pose, mizjay... I have even wondered if he is filming the whole thing, video-journal style, with a secret camera... I wanna know who his contract is with...  NBC?  Cindy herself?  Both?  Somebody else??? Like Baez? 

It creates the oddest perception, really, for him to ghoulishly shadow Cindy the way he has for so long, with no public explanation whatsoever.  It makes him seem uber-creepy, IMO.  And his constant silent presence emphasizes that Cindy is involved in some secret media thingy...  Nobody seems to care about Caylee except for how they can exploit her memory for their own ends.  It's despicable.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2010, 11:14:42 PM »

Desi we are on the same thoughts about Kerry.  I found Jim has a movie production company and is currently working on a movie about a lawyer http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation2.html

I think he has to have a deal with the Rosebuds to produce a movie about this when it is all over.  No way is he their velcro new BFF just for the Chili recipe and how to get his socks white again secrets.
OMG, I had not seen this.  Thanks for linking it! It is mind-blowingly informative, actually:

(From the link Northern posted)

In their desire to bring their twists on the sensational case to the silver screen, producers a few times since then have approached Zellner, she said, seeking to purchase filmer's rights to the Eyler story. But she has consistently rejected them.

"I thought they just wanted to exploit the violence and gruesomeness of the story," she said.

But a more recent idea, this time coming from Chicago producer Jim Lichtenstein, has captivated the high-profile attorney's attention.

Zellner is on board with plans for actress Jessica Biel to portray her in "Privileged Information," the title for a film Biel is making with Lichtenstein and other co-producers.

The lawyer said she has signed a contract with the producers, selling her movie rights to the story of a case that she has long identified as the one that transformed her career.

-----

Wow.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

Oh, how I would love to know the truthful answers to these questions you pose, mizjay... I have even wondered if he is filming the whole thing, video-journal style, with a secret camera... I wanna know who his contract is with...  NBC?  Cindy herself?  Both?  Somebody else??? Like Baez? 

It creates the oddest perception, really, for him to ghoulishly shadow Cindy the way he has for so long, with no public explanation whatsoever.  It makes him seem uber-creepy, IMO.  And his constant silent presence emphasizes that Cindy is involved in some secret media thingy...  Nobody seems to care about Caylee except for how they can exploit her memory for their own ends.  It's despicable.

I have wondered if he is recording everything so he can write his script later but the filming makes sense as well.  A new version of Blair Witch meets Nurse Kratchet on Hopespring low budget docu-drama-full-of-bu77-sh1t with George spelling out REDRUM with his duct tape as Lee skips by with his turtle on a leash to get autographed at the Star Wars convention......
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2010, 11:26:21 PM »

Way back when Baez brokered the picture deal, 200,000 is a lot for just pics. I think there must have been an interview slated with the slunt herself. That didn't happen, she was indicted for capitol murder and then convicted for the fraud, so maybe she can't ever profit or fulfill the obligation??? So, enter mommy the fixer, the media whore. another big reason to keep the party line even against all evidence. $$$ is a huge motivator with them.

It's also an explanation of why , when Bozo was on the hot seat with JS about the ABC deal, Cindy hops up just at the moment they went behind closed doors, another??
Or it's maybe like you said, a video documentary of their whole ordeal, however, none of these people can believe the smut that spews out of Cindy, surely not. It would be an instant flop, she's not credible, she's not likable, she's not even hated enough for people to pay to watch just to pan it. There's something we don't know ( actually lots but you know what I mean)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2010, 11:28:08 PM »

I have wondered if he is recording everything so he can write his script later but the filming makes sense as well.  A new version of Blair Witch meets Nurse Kratchet on Hopespring low budget docu-drama-full-of-bu77-sh1t with George spelling out REDRUM with his duct tape as Lee skips by with his turtle on a leash to get autographed at the Star Wars convention......

LOL LOL   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.