April 30, 2024, 04:46:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195535 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »

Way back when Baez brokered the picture deal, 200,000 is a lot for just pics. I think there must have been an interview slated with the slunt herself. That didn't happen, she was indicted for capitol murder and then convicted for the fraud, so maybe she can't ever profit or fulfill the obligation??? So, enter mommy the fixer, the media whore. another big reason to keep the party line even against all evidence. $$$ is a huge motivator with them.

It's also an explanation of why , when Bozo was on the hot seat with JS about the ABC deal, Cindy hops up just at the moment they went behind closed doors, another??
Or it's maybe like you said, a video documentary of their whole ordeal, however, none of these people can believe the smut that spews out of Cindy, surely not. It would be an instant flop, she's not credible, she's not likable, she's not even hated enough for people to pay to watch just to pan it. There's something we don't know ( actually lots but you know what I mean)

There are so many hanger-oners  there has to be big lots we don't know as these professional people simply would not be hanging around because they are bored and have nothing better to do.  Desi  summed up Jim L really well.  Then we have Conway who is not getting paid but shows up to hold their hands in court when they are nothing more than spectators. He pops up with them on interviews and clearly has no control over them (thinking of the LKL and Mr Morgan depo's)  What lawyer has that kind of time just to hang out and not get paid for it?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »

Regarding Brad Conway, and what is in it for him:  Forgive me for not having the link handy, nor remembering the specifics, but I recall Dominic making a comment in one of his emails that were recently released, that Brad was not getting paid by the A's now, but was sticking around for the whole ride because he was getting a big payoff in the end... I don't think I'm making this up; pretty sure I remember reading that in Dom's emails somewhere.... anyone else recall this?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:08 PM »

Way back when Baez brokered the picture deal, 200,000 is a lot for just pics. I think there must have been an interview slated with the slunt herself. That didn't happen, she was indicted for capitol murder and then convicted for the fraud, so maybe she can't ever profit or fulfill the obligation??? So, enter mommy the fixer, the media whore. another big reason to keep the party line even against all evidence. $$$ is a huge motivator with them.

It's also an explanation of why , when Bozo was on the hot seat with JS about the ABC deal, Cindy hops up just at the moment they went behind closed doors, another??
Or it's maybe like you said, a video documentary of their whole ordeal, however, none of these people can believe the smut that spews out of Cindy, surely not. It would be an instant flop, she's not credible, she's not likable, she's not even hated enough for people to pay to watch just to pan it. There's something we don't know ( actually lots but you know what I mean)

There are so many hanger-oners  there has to be big lots we don't know as these professional people simply would not be hanging around because they are bored and have nothing better to do.  Desi  summed up Jim L really well.  Then we have Conway who is not getting paid but shows up to hold their hands in court when they are nothing more than spectators. He pops up with them on interviews and clearly has no control over them (thinking of the LKL and Mr Morgan depo's)  What lawyer has that kind of time just to hang out and not get paid for it?
ITA, Conway's in idle, waiting patiently for a more important role.  I could see, after this is all over, producers courting them but it seems very hinky that they've got them attached at the hip right now. It's all too chummy, Bobo gladhanding, Cindy back rubbing, Conway spinning all up in there.
Cindy becoming the central figure in all public displays, her letters, her cards, her emails, her interviews.......George is basically a sidekick. Maybe he's not as thrilled with the direction things are going and maybe not as reassured that the investigation into his suicide was as benign as Bozo claimed.

Add in the true fact that Baez is barely moving on this trial. I sincerely believe he's just fooling around, bustin chops, showboating until he asks for a plea. He's not acting like he's concerned or dilligent about making a go of it. Where's LKB, she's not in on any forensic details, I feel like it's some major smoke and mirrors going on.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »

Regarding Brad Conway, and what is in it for him:  Forgive me for not having the link handy, nor remembering the specifics, but I recall Dominic making a comment in one of his emails that were recently released, that Brad was not getting paid by the A's now, but was sticking around for the whole ride because he was getting a big payoff in the end... I don't think I'm making this up; pretty sure I remember reading that in Dom's emails somewhere.... anyone else recall this?

I missed that doc dump as we got hit by lightening and it took a while to get the phone lines back.  Not read any of it but I am not surprised to hear that one iota.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 13, 2010, 12:17:51 AM »

I missed that doc dump as we got hit by lightening and it took a while to get the phone lines back.  Not read any of it but I am not surprised to hear that one iota.
I just quickly skimmed the notes I made... didn't find that reference right off the bat, so I'm not positive that's where I heard it.  But I thought it was... Sorry for the lack of certainty on this.  If I find it I will post.  (o/t:  Lightening, really?  Wow.  Hope all is well now.)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2010, 12:18:34 AM »

I am more than surprised, NRCG, I am shocked.  Thanks for furnishing the link....I sent some rather biting comments about the truth and the Anthonys not being on intimate terms, but I will watch it because apparently I am a masochist.  You know they are getting paid big time.  I am still reeling from the fact that Dominic Casey may in fact have found Caylee's remains but at Baez'$ request did not call LE.  What a freakin' farce.  I think I have myselfj under control on this and then I get really Pi..ed off again.

omg I sent the same comment

Omg I sent them the same comment almost

F

I said they were scammers who were in it for the money and that they were a disgrace to grandparents everywhere. And a lot of other very ugly things. Scr*w them and the network. I wouldn't watch it for anything because I would end up throwing something at my TV.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2010, 12:19:50 AM »

Accusations fly between Anthony defense and attorny Mark NeJame

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081010-Anthony-Baez-NeJame
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2010, 12:25:15 AM »

I just quickly skimmed the notes I made... didn't find that reference right off the bat, so I'm not positive that's where I heard it.  But I thought it was... Sorry for the lack of certainty on this.  If I find it I will post.  (o/t:  Lightening, really?  Wow.  Hope all is well now.)

Yup really. I can attest first hand it is not an urban myth to not use the land line during a thunderstorm.  Lightening hit the telphone box down the road and travelled up the cables.  Fried our router/box thing and a few neighbours are still having issues with their phones hearing voices on their lines like the old fashion party lines.

Now if only someone would interview the Rosebuds during a thunderstorm via landline Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2010, 12:27:07 AM »

I'm just stunned that anyone would want to see them on TV  

Maybe nobody does.  LOL  
I seriously can't imagine why anyone would.

Just went to WESH and sneaked a peek at their short video... it's still the same song, different verse.  I cannot understand CinCin's tunnel vision and her inability to simply muster the courage to face clear facts.   When evidence is presented at trial which she does not like, I can clearly envision her causing quite a commotion at some point in time.
We should start taking bets on how many times Lee, Cindy and George will be reprimanded by the judge  

They won't let them be in the courtroom until their testimony and I am betting the state is smart enough to call them last or after they testify ask they be sent out again in case they want to re-call them. I don't see the state letting them be in there at all to hear what other witnesses say. They didn't let Lee and I am betting in the trial they take the cell phones. They can also keep the witnesses testifying in a room with a LE officer to make sure they don't discuss their testimony after they are on the stand. That is what they do here in murder cases so there can't be any tampering of the testimony.

That will be the end of them both in my opinion because they will be caught in perjury with their testimony.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2010, 12:35:31 AM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24612251/detail.html

Where the heck are they? They are not in studio. And that does not look like their house. IIRC someone said they had moved into another place, I wonder if that is their "new place."

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: August 13, 2010, 12:52:06 AM »

Desi we are on the same thoughts about Kerry.  I found Jim has a movie production company and is currently working on a movie about a lawyer http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation2.html

I think he has to have a deal with the Rosebuds to produce a movie about this when it is all over.  No way is he their velcro new BFF just for the Chili recipe and how to get his socks white again secrets.

Geeshhhhhhhh won't he be disappointed when her and George are charged with felonies for all of their obstruction of justice and all the other things LE is just waiting until after the trial to charge them with.  Then they won't be able to do his movie or collect any money for their participation and the money they have already received will be awarded to the State of Florida. Won't that be fitting for all the scammers?

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: August 13, 2010, 12:53:32 AM »

wonder who owns who?   Was there part of a deal brokered at the same time as the pics that was unable to be fulfilled and Cindy has been contracted to fill the obligation or is their deal with him a separate contract?  Also odd that he is with her at every public function, is he protecting his asset, coaching her so she doesn't get herself into hot water so that she can't finish the contract also or is he keeping a journal type thing for a documentary?  He's certainly open about his presence, I wanna know.
Oh, how I would love to know the truthful answers to these questions you pose, mizjay... I have even wondered if he is filming the whole thing, video-journal style, with a secret camera... I wanna know who his contract is with...  NBC?  Cindy herself?  Both?  Somebody else??? Like Baez? 

It creates the oddest perception, really, for him to ghoulishly shadow Cindy the way he has for so long, with no public explanation whatsoever.  It makes him seem uber-creepy, IMO.  And his constant silent presence emphasizes that Cindy is involved in some secret media thingy...  Nobody seems to care about Caylee except for how they can exploit her memory for their own ends.  It's despicable.

I have wondered if he is recording everything so he can write his script later but the filming makes sense as well.  A new version of Blair Witch meets Nurse Kratchet on Hopespring low budget docu-drama-full-of-bu77-sh1t with George spelling out REDRUM with his duct tape as Lee skips by with his turtle on a leash to get autographed at the Star Wars convention......

Okay, just stop right now.....I am pretty sure that this post deserves some kind of award ....LOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: August 13, 2010, 12:56:51 AM »

Desi we are on the same thoughts about Kerry.  I found Jim has a movie production company and is currently working on a movie about a lawyer http://www.kathleentzellner.com/privilegedinformation2.html

I think he has to have a deal with the Rosebuds to produce a movie about this when it is all over.  No way is he their velcro new BFF just for the Chili recipe and how to get his socks white again secrets.

Geeshhhhhhhh won't he be disappointed when her and George are charged with felonies for all of their obstruction of justice and all the other things LE is just waiting until after the trial to charge them with.  Then they won't be able to do his movie or collect any money for their participation and the money they have already received will be awarded to the State of Florida. Won't that be fitting for all the scammers?

Another reason that they (JL) might be getting archival footage now. Just in case. Maybe that got stung on the first go round with casey.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 13, 2010, 12:57:22 AM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

Evening, all!  Thanks Northern Rose so much for this link! I chose to view this "interview" with the sound off, solely for the purpose of watching body language and facial expression.  It's AMAZING how much you can see when you're not distracted by conversation.  Equally amazing is the number of times both Cindy and George look down during this so-called interview...Hint:  Cindy wins by far.  Defiance, intense anger, and aggression are written all over Cindy as she repeatedly looks down and flips her head sharply up and to the side (and I do mean repeatedly- without the sound it's almost comical, it's so knee-jerkish).  George's body language leaks how hard he is trying to come off as sincere and "honest".  Honest people don't have to work at it; their sincerity is apparent in their relaxed body language.  Without the sound, you can clearly see George straining and over-animating as he tries to compensate.  I just love how we're so wonderfully and amazingly made by God that our bodies will tell the truth, even when we try to lie and deny it... that "What is hidden in the dark will be brought to light." thing!  No amount of coaching can hide that.  All MOO

Oh, one more thing, this was just a planned and (IMO) paid "They're picking on poor Casey!" sob-fest.  If Cindy and George honestly and "candidly" believed Casey was completely innocent and LE was picking on her, they'd have third mortgaged that house and sunk every penny into finding Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales a.k.a. "The Nanny"...instead of dining at the Ritz, taking cruises, getting tatoos and earrings, investigating and trashing everyone under the sun who's ever known Casey, bad-mouthing LE in the press, shoving protesters, shaking hammers at reporters and protesters, spending valuable searching time driving around a movable billboard and putting up flimsy orange tape around the yard, doing countless "interviews", etc..  They'd have spent every second, scouring Zanny's" known haunts (the ones Casey told them and LE about, remember in her LE statement?), setting up surveillance at "Zanny's" apartment, i.e. pursuing "Zanny" with the same zeal, diligence vengeance that they and their P.I. Dominic Casey have used against Jesse Grund, Mr. Grund, Amy Huzienga, and countless others...and not once looking for Caylee any farther than the front door of Tony's apartment.  Deception is a funny thing, much like a two-edged sword.  You play around with it and you're bound to get cut by it.  JMO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:46 AM »

Where the heck are they? They are not in studio. And that does not look like their house. IIRC someone said they had moved into another place, I wonder if that is their "new place."
I could be totally wrong, but I think it might be Hopespring, but with TV lighting in place behind them.  Looks like the edge of the dining area, with dining room chairs turned around to face the living area.  Kitchen is visible through the door behind them...  Still, I'm not positive.

At any rate, it does appear to be their own furnishings and their framed pics of Caylee, etc. on that set.  You can see the pics of Caylee behind Kerry Sanders, IMO.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »

Personally, when this goes to trial, I would like to see Judge Perry ban Baez' blackberry or whatever it is he's busy typing on in court (likewise for Cindy).  Also, a bailiff seated next to Cindy, one with George, and one with Lee to ensure there's no covert communication going on between Baez/Casey and the A's.  Moreover, Judge Perry should also ban the computer monitor at the defense table that Casey's using to check how well she's controlling her facial expression/body language/self-grooming tics.  **Aside to Casey and Baez- We're not as dumb as you think we all are.  Casey's hair is never going to be long enough to hide her body language/facial expressions and you're going to need a much bigger computer monitor to hide her behind.**

Finally, a bailiff or LE officer should escort Cindy, George, and Lee individually to separate waiting witness rooms and guard them in said rooms, to ensure no witness tampering/obstruction of justice is occurring.  It's way too coincidental that Cindy appears to be texting, Baez appears to be texting, and suddenly a computer monitor has begun showing up, conveniently placed in front of Casey.  The computer monitor showing up and Baez showing his handheld to Casey during Cindy and Lee's testimonies, respectively, brought back oh-so vivid memories of Lee addressing his laptop screen at "Caylee's" Memorial as he sobbed brokenly, "C-M-A! ...(blah-blah-blah)".  If I were Judge Perry (or the State's Attorneys Office), I'd be filing a search warrant for Cindy's device, Baez' device, any device/computer Lee owned, and possibly his attorney's computers for that date and time period.  Clearly, none of these people respect authority, nor obey the law, given all the documentation to the contrary in the document releases from this case to date.  All my own opinion and I have no problem owning it.     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2010, 01:29:35 AM »

I could be totally wrong, but I think it might be Hopespring, but with TV lighting in place behind them.  Looks like the edge of the dining area, with dining room chairs turned around to face the living area.  Kitchen is visible through the door behind them...  Still, I'm not positive.

At any rate, it does appear to be their own furnishings and their framed pics of Caylee, etc. on that set.  You can see the pics of Caylee behind Kerry Sanders, IMO.

I recognize the furnishings and artwork, but I'm not sure it's Hopespring. Last I heard, that house was either on the brink of or already in foreclosure. I recall they had moved close by. Cindy opens her mouth and stupid just falls out.  She says that there is no forensic evidence of Casey where Caylee was found? Wow, Cindy! Maybe if Caylee had been found sooner, Casey wouldn't have been so lucky! Other than her skeletal scattered remains and hair stuck to duct tape, there wasn't any evidence of Caylee either!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2010, 01:34:41 AM »

Personally, when this goes to trial, I would like to see Judge Perry ban Baez' blackberry or whatever it is he's busy typing on in court (likewise for Cindy).  Also, a bailiff seated next to Cindy, one with George, and one with Lee to ensure there's no covert communication going on between Baez/Casey and the A's.  Moreover, Judge Perry should also ban the computer monitor at the defense table that Casey's using to check how well she's controlling her facial expression/body language/self-grooming tics.  **Aside to Casey and Baez- We're not as dumb as you think we all are.  Casey's hair is never going to be long enough to hide her body language/facial expressions and you're going to need a much bigger computer monitor to hide her behind.**

Finally, a bailiff or LE officer should escort Cindy, George, and Lee individually to separate waiting witness rooms and guard them in said rooms, to ensure no witness tampering/obstruction of justice is occurring.  It's way too coincidental that Cindy appears to be texting, Baez appears to be texting, and suddenly a computer monitor has begun showing up, conveniently placed in front of Casey.  The computer monitor showing up and Baez showing his handheld to Casey during Cindy and Lee's testimonies, respectively, brought back oh-so vivid memories of Lee addressing his laptop screen at "Caylee's" Memorial as he sobbed brokenly, "C-M-A! ...(blah-blah-blah)".  If I were Judge Perry (or the State's Attorneys Office), I'd be filing a search warrant for Cindy's device, Baez' device, any device/computer Lee owned, and possibly his attorney's computers for that date and time period.  Clearly, none of these people respect authority, nor obey the law, given all the documentation to the contrary in the document releases from this case to date.  All my own opinion and I have no problem owning it.     

Hi ISpy! If Cindy and George testify, and the "rule" is requested, then neither Cindy nor George will be allowed in the courtroom, at least until their testimony is fully given. After that, if they are allowed back in, I'd like to see a gum monitor on Cindy fastened to her ankle that would deliver an electric shock everytime she chewed. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »

at 00:53 the camera goes from behind and you can see a man crouching and a man standing in the doorway arms crossed.  Doorway man looks an awful lot like bald Jim.  Can anyone zoom in on him?

I could be totally wrong, but I think it might be Hopespring, but with TV lighting in place behind them.  Looks like the edge of the dining area, with dining room chairs turned around to face the living area.  Kitchen is visible through the door behind them...  Still, I'm not positive.

At any rate, it does appear to be their own furnishings and their framed pics of Caylee, etc. on that set.  You can see the pics of Caylee behind Kerry Sanders, IMO.

I recognize the furnishings and artwork, but I'm not sure it's Hopespring. Last I heard, that house was either on the brink of or already in foreclosure. I recall they had moved close by. Cindy opens her mouth and stupid just falls out.   She says that there is no forensic evidence of Casey where Caylee was found? Wow, Cindy! Maybe if Caylee had been found sooner, Casey wouldn't have been so lucky! Other than her skeletal scattered remains and hair stuck to duct tape, there wasn't any evidence of Caylee either!

The bottom line is Cindy has NO IDEA what the state has and for her to be saying that is just another example of their lies. We know as much if not more than she does, and there are MANY pages left out of many of those reports.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: August 13, 2010, 01:36:02 AM »

OT Sylar Newton update: Authorities say remains found Tuesday are those of 2-year-old Arizona boy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8313.msg1206549#msg1206549

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.