April 30, 2024, 03:21:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195490 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 13, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/13/cindy-anthony-rambles-like-a-sociopath/
Written on 13 August 2010 at 09:00 by Humbleopinion aka FLAB
Cindy Anthony, rambles like a sociopath!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 13, 2010, 01:40:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/136686/Anthonys-support-daughter-on-Today-show
Anthonys support daughter on Today show
Last Updated: Friday, August 13, 2010 12:20 PM

ORLANDO --
George and Cindy, appeared on the Today Show this morning to talk about the continued pain they feel about the loss of their granddaughter.

They also once again showed support for their daughter Casey who's charged with Caylee's murder.

Despite the positive identification of Caylee's remains, Cindy Anthony says she remains skeptical about the whole thing.

"I'm not certain of all the forensic evidence," Cinday Anthony said. "There's a lot that doesn't make sense to me. There's nothing, I have not been able to find that proves it's Caylee  and I've had other people looking too," she said.

"Is that a need to believe because to not believe is too painful or are you suggesting there's been some cover up," the anchor asked.

"I don't know," Cindy Anthony said. "I don't know."

Casey's trial remains on track to start next year.  Caylee would have turned five years old this past Monday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 13, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »

Is she expecting by chance?? 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 13, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »

Afternoon, everyone!  Just checking in to point out how much physical distance there is between George and Cindy on this interview couch with Meredith here http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38690422#38690422 beginning around 3:20.  As soon as Meredith asks her first question, Cindy "bridges the gap" by reaching for George's hand to maintain the semblance of "We're in this together.".  Clearly, their distance between their upper bodies, shows they are not.  If Cindy weren't continually asserting herself, George would likely have unburdened himself long ago.  The "happy, normal Anthony family" storyline is hanging by a thread and they all know it.  Hence the on-air attempts to shore up the image, complete with the same old song and dance:  "They're (LE/the Prosecution/the media-take your pick) picking on Casey."; "They're being unfair.";  "They're ignoring/manipulating evidence."; They're not even looking for [fill in the blank]."; "Our people have found more than they have."; "I don't believe Caylee is dead."; "There's someone else...."; and "I believe Casey will be exonerated/found innocent and will be home...".  Yeah right, Cindy.  And you and George believed Caylee would be home for her third birthday too!  Home in your cremation jewelry, that is!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: August 13, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I just watched the interview online. Geeeez, these people!   

I think they both know Casey is guilty. They may very well believe that something happened to Caylee by accident and that Casey panicked and disposed of her, but they both know Casey's guilty, IMO.

Cindy's a real nut case and she's responsible for setting a lot of what happened in motion. Her controlling, overbearing, jealous nature is at the core of a lot of this. JMO!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #565 on: August 13, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I think they both know Casey is guilty. They may very well believe that something happened to Caylee by accident and that Casey panicked and disposed of her, but they both know Casey's guilty, IMO.

Cindy's a real nut case and she's responsible for setting a lot of what happened in motion. Her controlling, overbearing, jealous nature is at the core of a lot of this. JMO!

I so agree with you, Cindy is definitely at the core of a lot of this    None of my business but she never should have reproduced, imo.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: August 13, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/george-and-cindy-anthony’s-body-language-and-facial-leaks-on-today-show-reveal-they-may-believe-casey-killed-caylee-but-cindy-still-spins-blame-on-others/
George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language and Facial Leaks on Today Show Reveal They May Believe Casey Killed Caylee But Cindy Still Spins Blame On Others
08/13/10

Thanks, Trimm!  Just a couple things to add, not that I'm a body language expert!  LOL!  Under the fifth picture of the Anthony's, we find George's comment “ But then again, we want to see this through”  .  Using Statement Analysis principles, George has clearly weighed two options and rejected one, per his comment " But then again...".

Under Dr. Lillian's section, Cindy's Desperate Attempt At Spin, she points out George's obvious disdain for what Cindy is about to say.  I'd like to go one further and say that George's face reflects that Cindy's upcoming comment is literally distasteful to him, as in, leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.  Hence, his expression in that shot.  JMO  I really like Dr. Glass.  She is so spot on with Cindy & George.

Got to run!  Have a good afternoon/evening!

Forecast for the Day:
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 13, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »

It really pizzes me off that they use all the money they make from Caylee on themselves and Casey's snack account and they plant a bush(probably $5.00) for Caylee..They dont even have place to put up a decent marker for that sweet baby.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #568 on: August 13, 2010, 02:37:40 PM »

Cindy compared her and George as people tortured by the KKK.........
FTLOG,she needs the ever loving chit slapped out of her for that.  IMO

I hereby officially offer my services, come on I'll take a whack at her for all of us!!

Can't watch the interview, no stomach for it today......BUT Cincin, I challenge you to go to Mark Nejame, he has volunteered to lay out everything for you .....your daughter murdered your granddaughter....you are an idiot
You are hired.  I would not even bother watching, same ol same ol Cindy spinning around in her little fantasy world.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 13, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.
Good for you IrishMonkey, you have to go with your heart of hearts. I can say if I had a family member who committed a crime I would not rally to their side if they were guilty, instead I would let them know that they are loved but must pay for their crime, one cannot enable bad behavior because if you do no one wins, including the person who did wrong.

In this case, I couldn't even rally as the victim was a family member.  I chose to stand for the victim.      an angelic monkey
I'm sorry to hear that, I can totally understand your position.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 13, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

So true CBB.  Cindy is the root of a lot of evil in this dysfunctional family.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47:51 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-instinct-by-cindy-anthony.html
Friday, August 13, 2010
Cindy Anthony: Family Involvement?

This an awesome article saying exactly what we have been saying all along. I so glad others have picked up on the discrepancies in Cindy's words and her body language. She is a proficient liar, but not near as good as she thinks because she gives away things with her words. You can tell KC learned her deception at her mother's knee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: August 13, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »

It really pizzes me off that they use all the money they make from Caylee on themselves and Casey's snack account and they plant a bush(probably $5.00) for Caylee..They dont even have place to put up a decent marker for that sweet baby.
It's disgusting and to hear Cindy, Caylee may still be alive so I guess why bother? 
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: August 13, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »

Thanks Mission.  I felt it more important for the child to know someone stood up for her in an honest way.

an angelic monkey

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 13, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/08/13/cindy-anthony-rambles-like-a-sociopath/

I love this...............PERFECT DESCRIPTION !!

"Cindy has a few professions:  making blood money, lair, evidence hider, liar, attorney, liar, forensic expert, liar, nurse of decomposition, liar, photo expert, liar, fraudation owner, liar, Private investigator, liar, Law Enforcement officer, liar, detective, liar, media hound, liar, lazy disability collector, liar, blogger hater, liar…seems she believes she is all of these and more."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: August 13, 2010, 03:05:30 PM »

Said I was going, but a thought hit me on the way out. *Sarcasm Alert* I just looove how Cindy was so quick to tell all of us to "get of our *** and look for her granddaughter".  But for the better part of three years now, she's in essence told us that it's none of our businesses, basically we need to butt out and get a life.  She can't have it both ways!  Funny how when so many of us started looking for Caylee and finding evidence incriminating Casey, Cindy told us we should mind our own business and "respect their privacy".  I have news for you, Cindy Anthony, the second you reported Caylee missing, it became my business...and everyone else's.  You invited demanded me to make it my business with your "invitation" above. Guess what, it's still my business and everyone else's too...you invited demanded our help, we didn't ask to be involved.  You want us to drop out and go home, so to speak, because you can't bully or control us the way you do the rest of your family.  We are many; your camp is small and getting smaller with each "interview".  You opened a Pandora's box and you're desperately trying to stuff the truth back inside, but it's way too late just like in the story.  As ironic as it is, turns out we do have one thing in common with Cindy & George Anthony.  As George put it, "..., we want to see it through.".  Yes, we (the public, the internet bloggers, the armchair detectives with "no life"), are going to see this through.  Except in our case, we're going to see it through FOR CAYLEE.   

P.S.  How come Cindy, who "still believes Caylee is alive", hasn't publicly begged asked any of us (the millions of U.S. residents) to look for Caylee lately? 

Now, I'm done.

Forecast for the Day:
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: August 13, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »

BRAVO!!!!     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: August 13, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »

I love this...............PERFECT DESCRIPTION !!

"Cindy has a few professions:  making blood money, lair, evidence hider, liar, attorney, liar, forensic expert, liar, nurse of decomposition, liar, photo expert, liar, fraudation owner, liar, Private investigator, liar, Law Enforcement officer, liar, detective, liar, media hound, liar, lazy disability collector, liar, blogger hater, liar…seems she believes she is all of these and more."
Not something a person would want to be, but she seems alright by it. She must know deep down she is all that, but maybe she really doesn't.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 13, 2010, 03:21:23 PM »

Thanks Mission.  I felt it more important for the child to know someone stood up for her in an honest way.

an angelic monkey

When George said the morning of Caylee's birthday he was in her room and could feel her presence, I HOPE he felt the betrayal in her little mind by their ones who were supposed to protect her. I hope he felt the sadness that her own mother destroyed her and threw her body away in a d*mn garbage bag with their help. Scr*w them all in my opinion and I want justice for Caylee no matter how many of them it destroys and hopefully all of them.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 13, 2010, 03:29:37 PM »

I'm going to share something here.  I have a brother currently incarcerated as a convicted SO.  I am VERY aware of the dynamics of the family...the denial, the justifications, the grief.  I have a parent who is still supportive of him.  But I can honestly say, that when he came up for parole, and there was lobbying from within the family to write letters of recommendation for him, I did the opposite. 

So I guess I have some insight, and or empathy for some of the players in this circus, but in no way could I EVER cover up, or lie to benefit a relative I know had done something heinous.  It has caused many family conflicts, but in the end, I gotta live with ME.

I have a nephew who has been in prison and I love the young man, but when asked to speak at his trial as to his character, my answer was " I can't speak of his good character when I know he is a liar and a thief. He did the crime ;now he needs to do the time so hopefully he will never do anything like this again and will learn that even family will not condone nor support him in what he did." 

His attorney even called me as an expert witness and I told him the same thing and told him if he put me on the stand that would be my testimony as I believe he should suffer the consequences of his actions." Needless to say they have not spoken to me since then, but interestingly enough my nephew called me when he got out of prison and acted like none of that happened and thanked me for not going along with his parents in trying to lie to the court.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.