April 27, 2024, 07:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 195332 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: August 16, 2010, 09:00:31 AM »

Brad Conway On The Today Show  08/16/10
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38721272#38721272

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: August 16, 2010, 09:01:30 AM »

Brad Conway On The Today Show  08/16/10
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38721272#38721272
Thank you, Trimm.  As always.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 16, 2010, 09:04:23 AM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077

Good Morning Monks!  Ono, thanks!!  this is a great way to start my day! Monkey Devil!

Without doubt the most humorous event of the week was the non-depo of Richard and Jessie Grund by Baez and the kids. The news outlets had the story, but not the detail. All that was reported was that they had been canceled. In todays program we shared the gory details. Someone in the illustrious Baez operation forgot the minor detail of actually serving Jessie Grund with the papers! For months Baez has been squawking about the Grunds, yet he forgets to actually invite Jessie to the party? Of course now that he is on the Tax Payers dime, I guess that he has throttled back his level of activity.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 16, 2010, 09:08:55 AM »

Who's to know if there was molestation or not?  They all lie so much that you can't believe any of them.  They have all been shown to be sexually promiscuous.  GA and CA have both allegedly stepped outside the marriage.  Lee's screaming C M A was beyond anything my brain can understand.
I can't for the life of me understand how any of that mess could have been for his little niece.  Having said all that, does any of it really matter?
KC has alleged it and IMO, Baez will use it.  It's a he said/she said unless there is DNA proof in Caylee's parentage. 
I believe they will attempt to prove it otherwise, if indeed george is not the father of Caylee.  They can prove that casey was molested by psychological profiles.  I think it matters in that a jury will consider it if she is found guilty.  I couldn't vote for death if it's found that george is the father of Caylee, and maybe not even if he just admits to molesting her.  That's enough to really mess up your mind, but in NO WAY an excuse for murder.  I'd sentence her to life with no parole if it's proven george is Caylee's father, or if he admits to molesting her.  Otherwise, move over and let me pull the switch.

Morning O4,  gotta ask how molestation could be proved by psychological profiles??  Since all the A's lie so much how could anyone ever determine anything could be true or false???  Not doubting your statement, just not understanding how.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: August 16, 2010, 09:09:35 AM »

YW Desi.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 16, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »

but cindy already washed the pants.....there was a reason for that, if you wanted to find someone there was just no excuse for her to with-hold ANY evidence.

I agree....and I wonder what else was removed/destroyed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: August 16, 2010, 09:15:11 AM »

Sources: George, Cindy Anthony's Attorney Quitting

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643120/detail.html

this is the first thing I read this morning.....Karma baby, Karma!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 16, 2010, 09:17:33 AM »

Conway up next on the TODAY SHOW......I hate to give them my attention....but I gotta hear this!!  Not that I think he will say anymore than what's in his resignation letter.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: August 16, 2010, 09:18:26 AM »

Monk...maybe he will explain on the early show this morning

but i wouldnt be my house on it
Mine, either.  Most likely more "Blah, Blah, Blah, the A's are a grieving family, Blah, Blah, Blah, this is the best course of action, Blah, Blah, Blah, I've gotten my 15 minutes of fame and it will be much more lucrative to have Tiger Woods' ex-mistress as my client, (Oops, did I say that out loud?) Blah, Blah, Blah.

Hi Monka!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: August 16, 2010, 09:21:35 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081310-conway-quits-anthonys-lawyer
Conway confirms he’s out of Anthony case

Updated: Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:52 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 16 Aug 2010, 7:39 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Attorney Brad Conway, who has been representing Casey Anthony’s parents Cindy and George Anthony, has confirmed he will not longer be their attorney.

Early Monday Conway told FOX 35's Holly Bristow this has nothing to do with the Anthony’s or anything they've done. Instead he said it has everything to do with Casey’s attorney José Baez.

Conway said that a motion filed by the defense last week made regarding documents on 4000 Texas Equusearch volunteers, Baez claimed that Conway was given unrestricted access to look at those documents but only if he got the Anthony’s to sign a waiver of conflict of interest.

Conway’s said that's not the case, the defense never spoke to him before filing the motion and now he could potentially be called as a witness by Texas Equusearch's attorney if the judge holds a hearing on the Texas Equusearch paperwork.

Texas Equusearch is fighting to keep Casey Anthony’s attorneys from getting unrestricted access to their search documents.

not only is the Dufense inept, they are liars and aren't afraid to lie in motions!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #810 on: August 16, 2010, 09:21:37 AM »

I swear deep down that Cindy is doing everything in her power to destroy Casey.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 16, 2010, 09:21:43 AM »

Hey, Sunny!  So glad to be back!  I was on a jury trial last week, and guess what it was about?  Legal Malpractice!  I snorted through my nose when the Judge announced it.  It will certainly come in handy when they nail Baez to the wall.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 16, 2010, 09:23:11 AM »

I so agree.  (We need a monkey with a hypodermic needle and a gurney.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 16, 2010, 09:25:44 AM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Hi Desi...yep BC isn't going along with the Caylee is still alive or BOZO's lies.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 16, 2010, 09:31:04 AM »

Again, can someone please explain to me why G & C's lawyer was given access to TES documents. The Anthonys are not charged with this crime.....I just don't get it.

JMO, I think Mark Nejame had a lot of compassion for georgieboy and allowed this as a courtesy because georgieboy had to put up with sin-cin and her rants and raves... in that she believed BOZO when he says Caylee's remain were not there and the records could prove it.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 16, 2010, 09:32:58 AM »

I notice Brad Conway said the killing of Caylee, when he could of said the death of Caylee.  Nothing accidental about that.   Did ya hear that Cindy?!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 16, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »

I so agree.  (We need a monkey with a hypodermic needle and a gurney.)

I think so too.   

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 16, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »

This morning's developments re: Brad Conway are confusing to say the least.

I found this helpful in trying to wrap my brain around it all:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 16, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

From Brad Conway's letter of resignation:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Although he holds the A's blameless, I think he came up against a conflict of interest. On the surface it seems like defense vs. NeJame with Conway placed in the middle, but that wouldn't be a problem if the A's weren't solidy helping out the defense, by giving them false ammunition. Cindy put down in a letter for the defense to use that Conway was there to examine the TES documents as part of a deal with NeJame. And that they had withdrawn their waiver. So really, it's not just the defense that's lying, as Conway claims, but Cindy as well, since the defense is going on what she is telling them.

Yep, I agree.....there is more to this than BC is talking about....I questioned, if there was a waiver, why was it not attached as an exhibit instead of this so called statement by lying sin-cin...but then slapped myself  with a big DUH...that would be the right way to do it....not BOZO's way.

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 16, 2010, 09:34:55 AM »

Thanks for all the links trim.   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.