April 19, 2024, 03:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244753 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in on Kyron. In response to Lifesong.....not I...but would love to be in Terri's presence alone for about 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen or heard it verified that Terri was in both of the grocery stores and how long she was there?  90 minutes is plenty of time to strangle a lil boy and dump the body. I don't find it strange that she went to the gym afterwards and acted normal.....Casey Anthony was seen arm in arm with Tony renting murder movies and her baby in the trunk of her car dead.

Terri seems just as cold and heartless as Casey.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2010, 02:42:44 PM »

Still on Sauvie Island - walking around:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055786
United States
8/2/2010 2:14 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a  woman.
I can't post on that site because of my verizon wireless stick ip? they explained it don't understand but oh well. 
I hope someone tells him thankyou this is all so good to know!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »

Here is a current post (on page 99 now).  He did a test drive

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 944024
United States
8/2/2010 1:04 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking

Just posted - he drove back to Sauvie Island from the school, 19 minutes:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055756
United States
8/2/2010 1:30 PM
Report abusive post   

Took 19 min to get back to the refuge from the school.

WOW he did do a test drive, seems he is wondering himself how it could all pan out in the time frame.
That is the part I can't get past the limited time she had to do this, whatever she did.  Where is Kyron..

Has anyone reported the time of the cell phone pings near Sauvie Island? By "she" do you mean Terri or Dede? I think TH had time during the "earache driving" episode. And DeDe had time after possibly hooking up with TH first.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

by Anna Song KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle. ((IMO this is when she got rid of Kyron))

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: “I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

Dede Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

Maybe Terri just handed Kyron off. Maybe thats why she was not dirty? If she did hand him off and dede was involved it could be because dede knew the person to hand him off to? could dede be the brains behind the kidnapping? I dont know but I try to look at all the options.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shown any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.

Could it be that Terri's story is forthcoming?  Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is waiting until the time is deemed right?

Desiree and Kaine may be making big bucks from the major networks and publications (CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/PEOPLE) for interviews/sale of photos.  However ... somehow I believe the amount will pale compared to the deal that Stephen Houze will negotiate for his client's account regarding the events the encompass the morning of June 4, 2010 as well as the dynamics within the Horman's household that led up to that day.  This guy is not representing Terri for nothing.  The $350,000 retainer has been refuted.

Then there is DeDe's story ...

As always ... in my opinion

Janet

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

Photographs of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman provided by the family

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2010, 02:44:20 PM »

Lucky7:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2010, 02:47:27 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.

I just don't think Terri had the time to do all this, she would have been scratched up.
If they checked the white truck their would have had grass seeds and fox tails in the tires and under the truck. I just don't know 

There is a reason they have seached many times in and around Sauvie Island.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »

Lucky7:

Thank you sooo much! Gald to be here 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »

Lucky7:

Thank you sooo much! Gald to be here 

Glad to have you!

You have brought forth quite a few questions we all have been wondering about.

Can't believe Kyron has been missing this long.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2010, 02:52:51 PM »

Does anyone know if Dede's truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.
  wonder why she took the sticker of the back?

I wondered why she took off the sticker myself

I think because it made her truck too identifiable. Now it looks more generic.
NOT to mention the sticker was a SAR sticker from Multnomah County that her dad worked/works for as a deputy sheriff.  I find that very strange.  I know everyone thinks the tweets are not what I am seeing at all but look at what the cousin just said about being beat up by the brush at location.  All I am saying playing devil's advocate and researching it can't / they the tweets can't be discounted.  It is a "what if", the other tweeter if you read through the tweets makes some very strange comments about having to move in a hurry related to other things.  Sure I am wrong but what if this person is one of those underground railroad things, is it such a stretch?
    DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2010, 02:53:02 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.

I just don't think Terri had the time to do all this, she would have been scratched up.
If they checked the white truck their would have had grass seeds and fox tails in the tires and under the truck. I just don't know 

Blonde I'm with you, I've tried to fit this together and it doesn't fit. That is why I can only come up with that if Terri is behind this she was working with another person. At least for now that is where I am.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »

Seahorse, DeDe's cousin doesn't know anything more than anybody else, that is common and asked by police to check around your property when a person is missing.

I agree, no rose. He doesn't. However he is in the area and we can possibly glean some info after the fact from him, such as what he apparently is doing today, timing the drive from one place to another.

Personally, I think he is just enjoying the attention he is getting.

JMO.
I think you may be right about the attention, I just don't know, but one thing I do know if this was my cousin, never would I be on the internet doing what her cousin is doing, never. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2010, 02:56:29 PM »

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."   I'm wondering if Desiree has always felt this way about Terri?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

No arrest yet?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

There is a reason they have seached many times in and around Sauvie Island.

I believe that the interest in Sauvie Island has a foundation in the cel phone records.

Could it be that Kyron was passed off to someone at this location?

I wish the hit by HO's dogs could be either confirmed or eliminated as anything case significant.

Janet

++++

Cell Phone Records

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Harry Oakes

NANCY GRACE
Aired July 1, 2010 - 20:00:
00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Tonight, joining us, special guest Harry Oakes with search dog Willow, the owner of International K-9 Search and Rescue. He is searching for Kyron Horman. Harry, thank you for being with us. I understand that you and your dog went to Sauvie Island. What happened?

HARRY OAKES, INTERNATIONAL K-9 SEARCH AND RESCUE: Well, we brought in search dog Willow, search dog Tyler (ph), and introduced them to what`s called cadaver scent, searching a variety of areas. And both dogs alerted at a specific location along a houseboat area. We brought a second search dog team in today independent of our search dog teams, and they confirmed the location. But again, all we know is a dead human. We have no idea who it is.

GRACE:  You stated that your dogs hit. What was the terrain in which they hit? And was it the cadaver scent on which they hit...

OAKES: Yes.

GRACE: ... or was it -- tell me.

OAKES: We used cadaver scent because the family refuses to give us a scent article of Kyron. So all we have to work on is the cadaver scent. And they hit in the water.

GRACE: Well, we`ve got one cadaver hit from Harry Oakes. He is an independent. He is not with the police. Police have taken out their dogs. They did not get a hit.

And it is true, isn`t it, Mr. Harry Oakes, that dogs can hit on a cadaver scent and it could be other human remain? It could be human byproduct and not necessarily a dead body, Mr. Oakes?

OAKES: That`s correct. Anything that -- it could be a rotting shoe that hasn`t been washed. It could be a dirty sock. But they`re not going to give a death alert on that but they will alert on that. But we did get a death alert from three different search dogs that are qualified to search for people on land and the water.

GRACE: I want to clarify something that was said earlier about the Horman family not giving Harry Oakes and his search dogs items of Kyron`s clothing.

They have handed over multiple items to police to use for their tracker dogs. They did not give them to Harry Oakes. They said that they are cooperating with police only. Is that correct, Mr. Oakes?

OAKES: As I know.

GRACE: Repeat?

OAKES: As far as I know that statement is correct. We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »

Janet you question.  Could it be that Terri's story is forthcoming?  Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is waiting until the time is deemed right?      At this point who knows? I keep going back and forth with thoughts.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2010, 03:02:06 PM »

Does anyone know if Dede's truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.

NOT to mention the sticker was a SAR sticker from Multnomah County that her dad worked/works for as a deputy sheriff.  I find that very strange.  I know everyone thinks the tweets are not what I am seeing at all but look at what the cousin just said about being beat up by the brush at location.  All I am saying playing devil's advocate and researching it can't / they the tweets can't be discounted.  It is a "what if", the other tweeter if you read through the tweets makes some very strange comments about having to move in a hurry related to other things.  Sure I am wrong but what if this person is one of those underground railroad things, is it such a stretch?
    DeDe>>I'm cut, blistered, totally out of alignment, thoroughly exhausted AND would do all again in a heartbeat! 1:46 PM Jun 13th via txt
I agree with you as I look at peas tweets as well. Dee Dee seems to know pea (pea was also in marathons, dont know if thats a connection) seems to know dede too well to me.not like someone she just met. pea works for jj gonson and she and another chef went to portland on Jun 8th. I cannot fathom cops not speaking to her. the reason is IF dede was involved the way parents think she is and IF she is witholding info I think all her contacts should be questioned AFTER the fact that Kyron when missing.IMO

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."   I'm wondering if Desiree has always felt this way about Terri?
She does keep pointing out Terri is cold. Kaine & Desiree said in the last presser that they begged Terri to tell them something Everyday and her response was Cold.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2010, 03:04:15 PM »

I thought about that very same tweet when I read Tom's post about getting all scratched up on Sauvie Island although I know she was gardening that day.  I too think the tweets were used as a mode of communication--like a particular thing has now been done, a warning, or an all-clear.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2010, 03:10:44 PM »

Pulled from another post:

OAKES: We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

I found that wording by HO quite callous. It sounds like he was taking it personally. That kinda turned me off a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.