April 25, 2024, 05:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244945 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2010, 03:10:46 PM »

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."   I'm wondering if Desiree has always felt this way about Terri?

Probably.  Not giving Kaine a pass but ... I know my personal feelings about Terri ... a woman who would have an affair with a man whose wife is eight months pregnant.

That being said ... I do not believe for one minute that Desiree felt for one minute that she was placing her precious two year old son in harms way when she afforded Terri and Kaine custody.

Janet

+++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

Kaine and Desiree eventually divorced. At first Desiree moved into a new place near Kaine's home in Portland. Little Kyron lived with her for the first two years of his life. But Desiree was sick with severe kidney problems.

Desiree says she went to Canada for treatment and gave Kaine temporary custody of Kyron. When she got back, still recovering and drowning in medical bills, they decided together that Kyron would be best off staying with his dad. She admits that, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in he past, she now thought Kaine and Terri could give Kyron a good life.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-and-Tony-Young-called-before-grand/10QkYxWoqkyk5HGxkWOiMg.cspx
Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young called before grand jury
Last Update: 12:10 pm

Tony Young, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury for the first time Monday, less than a week after Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, briefly appeared.

The trio, who have been adamant about Terri’s involvement in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, were stoic and speechless before a throng of cameras outside the courthouse on Southwest 4th avenue.

It’s unclear what charges the grand jury is pondering, but the only thing all those people - Kaine, Desiree, Tony and DeDe - have in common is Terri Horman and Kyron Horman.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »

Thanks Brandi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2010, 03:16:35 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-and-Tony-Young-called-before-grand/10QkYxWoqkyk5HGxkWOiMg.cspx
Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young called before grand jury
Last Update: 12:10 pm

Tony Young, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury for the first time Monday, less than a week after Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, briefly appeared.

The trio, who have been adamant about Terri’s involvement in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, were stoic and speechless before a throng of cameras outside the courthouse on Southwest 4th avenue.

It’s unclear what charges the grand jury is pondering, but the only thing all those people - Kaine, Desiree, Tony and DeDe - have in common is Terri Horman and Kyron Horman.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »

Wow thanks Brandi

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in on Kyron. In response to Lifesong.....not I...but would love to be in Terri's presence alone for about 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen or heard it verified that Terri was in both of the grocery stores and how long she was there?  90 minutes is plenty of time to strangle a lil boy and dump the body. I don't find it strange that she went to the gym afterwards and acted normal.....Casey Anthony was seen arm in arm with Tony renting murder movies and her baby in the trunk of her car dead.

Terri seems just as cold and heartless as Casey.

Darla, I agree with your premise that 90 minutes is plenty of time,
even if not premeditated.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2010, 03:19:05 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

.... or friends with Kaine or ... in communication with Kaine?

Janet

I do not know or communicate with anyone  involved in this case...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2010, 03:23:42 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shown any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.

Could it be that Terri's story is forthcoming?  Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is waiting until the time is deemed right?

Desiree and Kaine may be making big bucks from the major networks and publications (CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/PEOPLE) for interviews/sale of photos.  However ... somehow I believe the amount will pale compared to the deal that Stephen Houze will negotiate for his client's account regarding the events the encompass the morning of June 4, 2010 as well as the dynamics within the Horman's household that led up to that day.  This guy is not representing Terri for nothing.  The $350,000 retainer has been refuted.

Then there is DeDe's story ...

As always ... in my opinion

Janet

Little Boy Lost
by Kate Snow
NBC News

TRANSCRIPT

Photographs of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman provided by the family

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Janet, I don't know if Terri's story is forthcoming? 

Janet, I can't provide you with the link, but I know that Desiree has said they won't be accepting any money for their interviews.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

Pulled from another post:

OAKES: We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

I found that wording by HO quite callous. It sounds like he was taking it personally. That kinda turned me off a bit.

It may be just frustration.  I believe that this guy is sincerely attempting to assist but ... he is experiencing roadblocks at every turn ... roadblocks from those he feel should be supportive of his efforts.

I have a love/hate relationship with HO.  Maybe credibility implies that HO  required a spokesperson to speak on his behalf.  It appears that everytime this guy speaks ... he comes across as arrogant.  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »

Just checking in on Kyron. In response to Lifesong.....not I...but would love to be in Terri's presence alone for about 15 minutes.

Has anyone seen or heard it verified that Terri was in both of the grocery stores and how long she was there?  90 minutes is plenty of time to strangle a lil boy and dump the body. I don't find it strange that she went to the gym afterwards and acted normal.....Casey Anthony was seen arm in arm with Tony renting murder movies and her baby in the trunk of her car dead.

She also had plenty of opportunties to have already had her dump site ready. IIRC Kaine said she had the truck another day to take the project to school. And she had from approimately 8 am til 3:30 pm All that week.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2010, 03:30:59 PM »

even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shoI just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not wn any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.

Could it be that Terri's story is forthcoming?  Could it be that Terri's high profile attorney is waiting until the time is deemed right?
Desiree and Kaine may be making big bucks from the major networks and publications (CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN/PEOPLE) for interviews/sale of photos.  However ... somehow I believe the amount will pale compared to the deal that Stephen Houze will negotiate for his client's account regarding the events the encompass the morning of June 4, 2010 as well as the dynamics within the Horman's household that led up to that day.  This guy is not representing Terri for nothing.  The $350,000 retainer has been refuted.

Janet

Little Boy Lost
by Kate Snow
NBC News

TRANSCRIPT

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

Janet, I can't provide you with the link, but I know that Desiree has said they won't be accepting any money for their interviews.

I don't buy the waiting until the time is deemed right....if she had nothing to do with it, the time would have been right 5 minutes after he was reported missing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2010, 03:31:05 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

I am not but have to say I wish I was. I would love the chance to talk with Terri and get her side of the story. I would love to ask her questions that have been bothering me. I too would love to speak to Desiree because I feel a connection with her.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2010, 03:31:18 PM »

She also had plenty of opportunties to have already had her dump site ready. IIRC Kaine said she had the truck another day to take the project to school. And she had from approimately 8 am til 3:30 pm All that week.

for sure darla, for sure. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2010, 03:31:47 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shown any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.

Janet

Little Boy Lost
by Kate Snow
NBC News

TRANSCRIPT

You may be right Can.  However ... the major networks and publications claim they do not pay for interviews ... just photos.

Janet

+++++

Kyron’s Parents in Touch With Oprah but Say They Won’t Take Money for the Story
11:08 AM July 30th, 2010 by James Pitkin

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tell WW that producers for Oprah Winfrey have contacted them. But Kaine Horman and Desiree Young say they won’t take money for the story of Kyron’s disappearance.

“We wouldn’t sell it,” Young said in an interview Tuesday.

“Oh yeah,” Horman agreed. “It’s not about money.”

They said they’ve been in contact with producers from The Oprah Show. But they said they’ve received no offers yet for book or movie deals.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/30/kyrons-parents-in-touch-with-oprah-but-say-they-wont-take-money-for-story/

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »

Welcome Lucky7 - yes I've been following DeDe's cousin (Tom Jones) very closely.  One of his posts from last night:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055168
United States
8/1/2010 8:22 PM

knowing what I feel with everyfiber of by being, I know and understand now why she had to. You see there is a rat lose and running arond among us.
This rat is huge.
This rat is vicious, it is so damn vicious and cold it can abscond with and make gone the most innocent members of our society.
Porland Oregon has been rivited by this case.
We are scared and very pissed off.
We will jump at straws just at the slightest chance of finding any thing out.
We want Kyron home so bad we will look and look any place possible to even come close to Finding a clue to his discovery.
We will spend hours thinking about it, pondering the possibilities.
We are going to come to the best conclusions possible according to any and all information absorbed fact or fiction, because none of us know for sure.
We will hold on to those beliefs we have spent cultivating in our minds with the utmost passion.
All challengers beware.
My cousin base become the focus of this attention.
She is bearing the weight if the worlds scruitny and it's all bad.
I'm have put my self between that laser of hate and her.
She, in the only sencible thing that could be done by someone to find themselves in that position, would have caught that damn rat.
Even if it meant putting her self in this position.
You see Dede excells at everything she trys shy of keeping off the weight.
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.
Does she sound dumb and uneducated? How bout irresponsible? She paid attention and took appropriate action, now if you take that point of view and use it to explain the courts actions lately well I'm just crazy enough ot see something. So ask me again if I'm fine with her silence.

Can someine please tell me what he is trying to say in this post?  I just don't get what he means by it.  Sorry..I must be brain dead today.

And what is Tony's epifany?

tyia

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2010, 03:35:14 PM »

lol Janet.  It didn't take you long to find that.  I knew if anyone could find it you could!
For the time being I will take the parents at their word with the hope there is not that nasty distinction - lic. fees for pic.'s.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »

Maybe Terri just handed Kyron off. Maybe thats why she was not dirty? If she did hand him off and dede was involved it could be because dede knew the person to hand him off to? could dede be the brains behind the kidnapping? I dont know but I try to look at all the options.
anything is possible, and I do think DeDe is involved, why I have no idea. 
The time line of her leaving the gym and going home what did she do for 40 minutes? or is that just what is known when she left and when she got on facebook?

12:40 p.m. left gym  By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook (40 minutes)
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Another thought was she going to say she went home early because of Kiara not feeling well and somebody posting/playing on her facebook account?  But that didn't work out while doing the deed, so scraped that plan and went to plan b?

Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.

June 4 at 9:01am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · Help Terri Now
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2010, 03:43:42 PM »

Welcome Lucky7 - yes I've been following DeDe's cousin (Tom Jones) very closely.  One of his posts from last night:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055168
United States
8/1/2010 8:22 PM

knowing what I feel with everyfiber of by being, I know and understand now why she had to. You see there is a rat lose and running arond among us.
This rat is huge.
This rat is vicious, it is so damn vicious and cold it can abscond with and make gone the most innocent members of our society.
Porland Oregon has been rivited by this case.
We are scared and very pissed off.
We will jump at straws just at the slightest chance of finding any thing out.
We want Kyron home so bad we will look and look any place possible to even come close to Finding a clue to his discovery.
We will spend hours thinking about it, pondering the possibilities.
We are going to come to the best conclusions possible according to any and all information absorbed fact or fiction, because none of us know for sure.
We will hold on to those beliefs we have spent cultivating in our minds with the utmost passion.
All challengers beware.
My cousin base become the focus of this attention.
She is bearing the weight if the worlds scruitny and it's all bad.
I'm have put my self between that laser of hate and her.
She, in the only sencible thing that could be done by someone to find themselves in that position, would have caught that damn rat.
Even if it meant putting her self in this position.
You see Dede excells at everything she trys shy of keeping off the weight.
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.
Does she sound dumb and uneducated? How bout irresponsible? She paid attention and took appropriate action, now if you take that point of view and use it to explain the courts actions lately well I'm just crazy enough ot see something. So ask me again if I'm fine with her silence.

Can someine please tell me what he is trying to say in this post?  I just don't get what he means by it.  Sorry..I must be brain dead today.

And what is Tony's epifany?

tyia

Gypsy I wish I could but don't get a lot of what he says.  He's putting things out there then not explaining.  Is he teasing?  I don't know, but I tend to like plain talk. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »

even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shoI just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not wn any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.

Janet

Little Boy Lost
by Kate Snow
NBC News

TRANSCRIPT

I don't buy the waiting until the time is deemed right....if she had nothing to do with it, the time would have been right 5 minutes after he was reported missing.

darla

I believe that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron ... you believe that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron but ... the it still remains a given fast forward two months from June 4, 2010 this woman has not even been declared a person of interest in the MFH plot and/or the disappearance of Kyron.

Obviously ... Terri's attorney believes it is in her best interest not say anything at this point but ... in the future ... IF is revealed there is no solid evidence to warrant charges ... I suspect that lawsuits ... book/movie deals as well as network interviews ... is where it will be at.

How is Terri's high profiled attorney expecting to be paid for services?

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Kyron’s Parents in Touch With Oprah but Say They Won’t Take Money for the Story
11:08 AM July 30th, 2010 by James Pitkin

According to The Oregonian, Terri Moulton Horman’s lawyer filed a response Thursday calling that reported amount “grossly inaccurate.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/30/kyrons-parents-in-touch-with-oprah-but-say-they-wont-take-money-for-story/

Dad Believes Stepmom Involved In Disappearance
Restraining Order Against Terri Horman Filed June 28
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 4:46 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of a missing Portland boy said police gave him "probable cause to believe" the 7-year-old's stepmother was involved in the disappearance, according to a restraining order released to the public Thursday.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman also said Terri Horman tried to hire someone to kill him.

"I believe respondent (Terri Horman) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that the respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," according to the court documents.

Kaine Horman answered, "Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me" to several questions in the order, including his explanation why Terri Horman should not be allowed access to guns.

The 36-year-old Portland man was granted temporary custody of the couple's 19-month-old daughter, according to the court documents, and Terri Horman is not allowed within 500 feet of him.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

_____

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »

Maybe Terri just handed Kyron off. Maybe thats why she was not dirty? If she did hand him off and dede was involved it could be because dede knew the person to hand him off to? could dede be the brains behind the kidnapping? I dont know but I try to look at all the options.
anything is possible, and I do think DeDe is involved, why I have no idea. 
The time line of her leaving the gym and going home what did she do for 40 minutes? or is that just what is known when she left and when she got on facebook?

12:40 p.m. left gym  By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook (40 minutes)

Another thought was she going to say she went home early because of Kiara not feeling well and somebody posting/playing on her facebook account?  But that didn't work out while doing the deed, so scraped that plan and went to plan b?

Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.

June 4 at 9:01am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · Help Terri Now

Where was Kiara? was she at the science fair. somone posted as a teacher from skyline on Oregon Live stating Kiara wasnt there. if she had an earache why would she take her to the gym?
I have wondered about the dr appointments being verified~dates ect..what the staff at gym said ~were there cameras at the gym? was kiara with terri ? was she crying with an earache at the gym?why take her there if she has an earache ? why drive her around ? did she take her to the dr to get her some ear meds?or was that all a lie?

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.