March 28, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 243160 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »

Pulled from another post:

OAKES: We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

I found that wording by HO quite callous. It sounds like he was taking it personally. That kinda turned me off a bit.

I took it as frustration, I too couldn't understand why not, what would it hurt, if my child was missing I wouldn't care if it was the Easter Bunny looking for him, and HO didn't go public he was even in the area until after he was turned away.
Even though he is controversial he has the proper dogs, and has found children lost on that one.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »

Am I correct in thinking that DeDe left her job site the same time Terri says she went to the gym?
Didn't I read somewhere that Terri and Dede went to the same gym?

I really do think if DeDe is involved she is the middle man between Terri and the person that moved Kyron. In the article that Sebastian posted for me about the underground, the people running it state very frankly if someone gets caught or if someone is found after being hidden, then they are on their own. They sacrifice that person for the good of all, (in their opinions). I believe this scenario is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened and that Kyron is now in another country. 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2010, 03:55:38 PM »

OAKES: We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

I found that wording by HO quite callous. It sounds like he was taking it personally. That kinda turned me off a bit.

I took it as frustration, I too couldn't understand why not, what would it hurt, if my child was missing I wouldn't care if it was the Easter Bunny looking for him, and HO didn't go public he was even in the area until after he was turned away.
Even though he is controversial he has the proper dogs, and has found children lost on that one.
If ho dogs are alerting and he is asking for a diver, I cant understand the police not just even getting there team with a dog out there; to line up with what he is saying and then go from there.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »

If ho dogs are alerting and he is asking for a diver, I cant understand the police not just even getting there team with a dog out there; to line up with what he is saying and then go from there.

Yea I took it the same way...He was frustrated. Le needs to check it out, regardless if they believe it is Kyron, if there is a dead body in the water it needs to be recovered. The thought of a dead body there is just sickening to me. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2010, 04:02:02 PM »

lol Janet.  It didn't take you long to find that.  I knew if anyone could find it you could!
For the time being I will take the parents at their word with the hope there is not that nasty distinction - lic. fees for pic.'s.

Can

IF Kyron's parents are being financially compensated for appearances/photos on the network circuit ... so be it!  Why should the networks only profit by the increased ratings.  I suspect that most Monkeys would give Kaine and Desiree the benefit of the doubt that answers regarding the disappearance of their precious son is the motivating factor.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »

Welcome Lucky7 - yes I've been following DeDe's cousin (Tom Jones) very closely.  One of his posts from last night:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055168
United States
8/1/2010 8:22 PM

knowing what I feel with everyfiber of by being, I know and understand now why she had to. You see there is a rat lose and running arond among us.
This rat is huge.
This rat is vicious, it is so damn vicious and cold it can abscond with and make gone the most innocent members of our society.
Porland Oregon has been rivited by this case.
We are scared and very pissed off.
We will jump at straws just at the slightest chance of finding any thing out.
We want Kyron home so bad we will look and look any place possible to even come close to Finding a clue to his discovery.
We will spend hours thinking about it, pondering the possibilities.
We are going to come to the best conclusions possible according to any and all information absorbed fact or fiction, because none of us know for sure.
We will hold on to those beliefs we have spent cultivating in our minds with the utmost passion.
All challengers beware.
My cousin base become the focus of this attention.
She is bearing the weight if the worlds scruitny and it's all bad.
I'm have put my self between that laser of hate and her.
She, in the only sencible thing that could be done by someone to find themselves in that position, would have caught that damn rat.
Even if it meant putting her self in this position.
You see Dede excells at everything she trys shy of keeping off the weight.
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.
Does she sound dumb and uneducated? How bout irresponsible? She paid attention and took appropriate action, now if you take that point of view and use it to explain the courts actions lately well I'm just crazy enough ot see something. So ask me again if I'm fine with her silence.

Can someine please tell me what he is trying to say in this post?  I just don't get what he means by it.  Sorry..I must be brain dead today.

And what is Tony's epifany?

tyia

Gypsy I wish I could but don't get a lot of what he says.  He's putting things out there then not explaining.  Is he teasing?  I don't know, but I tend to like plain talk. 

TY CAN.

I didn't know that Tony had an epiphany either..what does he mean by that ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2010, 04:03:13 PM »

Welcome Lucky7 - yes I've been following DeDe's cousin (Tom Jones) very closely.  One of his posts from last night:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055168
United States
8/1/2010 8:22 PM

knowing what I feel with everyfiber of by being, I know and understand now why she had to. You see there is a rat lose and running arond among us.
This rat is huge.
This rat is vicious, it is so damn vicious and cold it can abscond with and make gone the most innocent members of our society.
Porland Oregon has been rivited by this case.
We are scared and very pissed off.
We will jump at straws just at the slightest chance of finding any thing out.
We want Kyron home so bad we will look and look any place possible to even come close to Finding a clue to his discovery.
We will spend hours thinking about it, pondering the possibilities.
We are going to come to the best conclusions possible according to any and all information absorbed fact or fiction, because none of us know for sure.
We will hold on to those beliefs we have spent cultivating in our minds with the utmost passion.
All challengers beware.
My cousin base become the focus of this attention.
She is bearing the weight if the worlds scruitny and it's all bad.
I'm have put my self between that laser of hate and her.
She, in the only sencible thing that could be done by someone to find themselves in that position, would have caught that damn rat.
Even if it meant putting her self in this position.
You see Dede excells at everything she trys shy of keeping off the weight.
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.
Does she sound dumb and uneducated? How bout irresponsible? She paid attention and took appropriate action, now if you take that point of view and use it to explain the courts actions lately well I'm just crazy enough ot see something. So ask me again if I'm fine with her silence.

Can someine please tell me what he is trying to say in this post?  I just don't get what he means by it.  Sorry..I must be brain dead today.

And what is Tony's epifany?

tyia

Gypsy I wish I could but don't get a lot of what he says.  He's putting things out there then not explaining.  Is he teasing?  I don't know, but I tend to like plain talk. 

Agree. What action has Dede taken? If he's "seeing something" why not clue the rest of us in on it? Where's the harm? It's not like it's going to tip Terri off any more than just the insinuation would. He was quite clear in his earlier posts, why get all obscure and mysterious now? I think the obscurity is a result of not knowing anything new but trying to defend his cousin anyway. Methinks he got a harsh family lecture for his early posts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »

VIDEO: KYRON'S STEPMOM STILL NOT TALKING

CBS - 1 hour ago
August 2, 2010

Media attention continues to be focused on Kyron Horman's stepmother and her friend Dede Spicher.

Priya David Clemens reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...CBSNews.com%29

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-and-Tony-Young-called-before-grand/10QkYxWoqkyk5HGxkWOiMg.cspx
Kaine, Desiree and Tony Young called before grand jury
Last Update: 12:10 pm

Tony Young, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury for the first time Monday, less than a week after Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, briefly appeared.

The trio, who have been adamant about Terri’s involvement in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, were stoic and speechless before a throng of cameras outside the courthouse on Southwest 4th avenue.

It’s unclear what charges the grand jury is pondering, but the only thing all those people - Kaine, Desiree, Tony and DeDe - have in common is Terri Horman and Kyron Horman.

Well, I think this is good news!  I'd thought it was odd that they hadn't been called to testify. 

Thanks for posting it, Brandi.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »

Still on Sauvie Island - walking around:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055786
United States
8/2/2010 2:14 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.

This link is a map showing the school and the stores that Terri went to, maybe it will help.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg100

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-and-Tony-Young-called-before-grand/10QkYxWoqkyk5HGxkWOiMg.cspx

Tony Young, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury for the first time Monday, less than a week after Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, briefly appeared.

The trio, who have been adamant about Terri’s involvement in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, were stoic and speechless before a throng of cameras outside the courthouse on Southwest 4th avenue.

It’s unclear what charges the grand jury is pondering, but the only thing all those people - Kaine, Desiree, Tony and DeDe - have in common is Terri Horman and Kyron Horman.

Well, I think this is good news!  I'd thought it was odd that they hadn't been called to testify. 

I don't recall, has Terri been called by the grand jury yet?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6736428n&tag=related;photovideo

The Key to Finding Kyron Horman

Former captain with the Multnomah county sheriff's office Bruce Mccain spoke with Erica Hill on the latest in the search for Kyron Horman and the probe on his step mother and those who know her.

Video 8/2  states dede said she didnt have her phone with her on Jun 4th (however I remember seeing somewhere she called terri for 3 min during the 90 min timeframe) (her atty also said she never left the home she was working at) <in another video ~how strange is all that.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2010, 04:20:09 PM »

Scatty 

Not to my knowledge has SM been to the GJ.  She and Mum were at her Attorneys (a few wks ago) for a nine hour clip (reportly) so what was she doing for nine hours at the office?  My guess she is practicing her answers.

Do you monkeys think SM will be the last person to be called into the G.J.?  That is of course is she is called. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2010, 04:24:58 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6736428n&tag=related;photovideo

The Key to Finding Kyron Horman

Former captain with the Multnomah county sheriff's office Bruce Mccain spoke with Erica Hill on the latest in the search for Kyron Horman and the probe on his step mother and those who know her.

Video 8/2  states dede said she didnt have her phone with her on Jun 4th (however I remember seeing somewhere she called terri for 3 min during the 90 min timeframe) (her atty also said she never left the home she was working at) <in another video ~how strange is all that.

Pay phone's?  "Super Man" telephone booths still available for the public?  I wonder if the "two grocers" have land phones for customers?  Was a phone call made from the grocers?  could be on video.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2010, 04:26:46 PM »

I have went over dedes tweets the only one she tweeted during the time she lived with Terri was

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.
9:07 PM Jul 9th via txt

I believe she knows http://twitter.com/EnLocale somehow. the way she talks to her about loving to help her in the kitchen After Kyron goes missing and she is with terri this whole time supporting her.

@EnLocale I'd love to help you in the kitchen. What, when, where??? (thx for the head's up @Rosemont_Farm!)
1:00 PM Jun 11th via web

for some reason she tweets rosemont alot encole does as well. Im not saying rosemont or encole is involved however I do feel that a little boy is missing from a friend you know and TOTALY support and your going to go cook?soon after? ODD

I think the people she was cooking with after kyron goes missing needs to be questioned.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »

VIDEO: KYRON'S STEPMOM STILL NOT TALKING

CBS - 1 hour ago
August 2, 2010

Media attention continues to be focused on Kyron Horman's stepmother and her friend Dede Spicher.

Priya David Clemens reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...CBSNews.com%29

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6736232n

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2010, 04:27:59 PM »

Still on Sauvie Island - walking around:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055786
United States
8/2/2010 2:14 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.

This link is a map showing the school and the stores that Terri went to, maybe it will help.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg100

Yeah, I posted that for him over in the GLP forum 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2010, 04:28:32 PM »

We haven't heard. 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2010, 04:28:38 PM »

Maybe Terri just handed Kyron off. Maybe thats why she was not dirty? If she did hand him off and dede was involved it could be because dede knew the person to hand him off to? could dede be the brains behind the kidnapping? I dont know but I try to look at all the options.
anything is possible, and I do think DeDe is involved, why I have no idea. 
The time line of her leaving the gym and going home what did she do for 40 minutes? or is that just what is known when she left and when she got on facebook?

12:40 p.m. left gym  By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook (40 minutes)
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Another thought was she going to say she went home early because of Kiara not feeling well and somebody posting/playing on her facebook account?  But that didn't work out while doing the deed, so scraped that plan and went to plan b?

Terri needs help to win Fast Money!!
Terri could use help to win big prizes and points in Family Feud! Earn points by helping!
First Fast Money Question:Name something you need when you give your dog a bath.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

June 4 at 9:01am via Family Feud · Comment · LikeUnlike · Help Terri Now

Where was Kiara? was she at the science fair. somone posted as a teacher from skyline on Oregon Live stating Kiara wasnt there. if she had an earache why would she take her to the gym?
I have wondered about the dr appointments being verified~dates ect..what the staff at gym said ~were there cameras at the gym? was kiara with terri ? was she crying with an earache at the gym?why take her there if she has an earache ? why drive her around ? did she take her to the dr to get her some ear meds?or was that all a lie?
Welcome Lucky 7, and thank you for questioning "Where was Kiara", I know this has been brought up several times throughout but never a clear answer has been given.  You would think during the Q & A's with Kaine and Desiree a reporter would have at least asked for clarification?  They should be able to answer with some specifics if its been verified that Terri was in the grocery store videos, etc.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2010, 04:30:20 PM »

lol Janet.  It didn't take you long to find that.  I knew if anyone could find it you could!
For the time being I will take the parents at their word with the hope there is not that nasty distinction - lic. fees for pic.'s.

Can

IF Kyron's parents are being financially compensated for appearances/photos on the network circuit ... so be it!  Why should the networks only profit by the increased ratings.  I suspect that most Monkeys would give Kaine and Desiree the benefit of the doubt that answers regarding the disappearance of their precious son is the motivating factor.

Janet

I agree they can't work, they are upside down, I believe they got $25,000 from Dateline and upped the reward with the money.  I think they should take money they are not going to have a "life" for some time.
The media are blood sucking vipers. 
Terri Horman on the other hand or anyone who commits a crime should not be given a red cent!!

Watching HLN the sheriff is guarding the parents into GJ that is good, so they get left alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.