March 29, 2024, 01:12:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 243189 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 12:30:34 PM »

The following quotes tells me that Terri lacks a conscience ... lacks the ability to empathize ... possesses not remorse.

The little boy Terri has raised since two years of age is missing and ... he is not her focus.

Janet

++++++

Police: Terri Horman's 'sexting' mirrored talk with landscaper
Posted on July 13, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Shortly after her son, Kyron Horman, disappeared June 4, most of the missing 7-year-old’s family was in shock. There was one notable exception, Young says — Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman.

“She’s talking about her hair that she just got done, and they put highlights in, it turned out a little too orange,” Young recalled in a tape-recorded interview with WW Thursday evening. “I can’t get up every morning, put on my makeup or function even remotely normally, and she’s talking about going and getting her hair done.”

Young says she suspected Terri Horman may have been involved in Kyron’s disappearance from the moment the stepmom called her to tell her the boy was missing. And Horman’s behavior after the disappearance heightened those suspicions.

“Every single day, we’d wake up, we’d gather up, and we’d just go and start doing stuff (to help find Kyron). And she was always just kind of behind,” says Kyron’s father Kaine Horman, who also sat for the WW interview. “It wasn’t about, ‘what can we do?’ It’s about, ‘what’s being done to me, or what about me?’ It was just kind of more centered around her.”

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »

I thought she only took one Lie Detector. They found something, evasive or unclear orout and out lie.  Then she went to do the second one and left before it was administered. I dismiss alot of what Desiree says about Terri. She " felt" that Terri had something to do with it from the first phone call. Those two have too much of a history that might have been worked out and accepted as it was the only way to operate. But when this happened, Desiree's feelings came to the forefront again.
BUT, Tony was in the house with Terri and he thinks she is involved. He isn't coming at this as the wronged woman or someone who was thinking about getting a divorce from Terri at one time. He spoke to Terri and he knows from Terri what questions she didn't answer with a
100 % pass. Coming from a LE investigator, this is the biggest thing for me.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 12:42:15 PM »

Kyron Horman's Parents Confirm New Leads Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are convinced stepmother is involved. 08/02/2010
More at link

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kyro...leads-11303832

OMG!  That video is so heartbreaking!  It's the first time I have seen Kaine cry!  He and Desiree are suffering so much.  I'm sitting here crying again!  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »

I really believe that if not some all these tweets are innocent banter between Pea and DeDe.  I would certainly think DeDe would be way too smart to be giving messages out there in the tweet world.

Agreed.
________
I would like to see the WHOLE chat log, instead of bits and pieces taken days apart.

This reminds me of the USDA employee who was accused of being racist by her words on a videotape that had been edited to only show what was convenient to the guy making the claims.
_____carried over______
That was the whole chat log between the two the only time they ever talked never before then and never after then, that is the part that bothered me.  Like I said I am not sure but bothered by it.  I do try to be very careful before passing on anything and do the research 100% percent.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 12:54:06 PM »

HI Everyone My first post as Im new to SM Smile

I have been reading the latest comments & I just wanted to say my view
to start with.

I believe that Kyron could very well be alive..his body has not been found.
IMO who could take a boy from school in broad daylight and kill him in a small time frame?
then go post pics of the dead boy they just killed.
The parents think he is alive. They probably know alot more than we do Im sure.
(Im not saying for sure he is alive. I dont know, but it is a big possibilty)
For some big reason dede was not coop at first and whos to say she still is?
The parents think Terri took Kyron & others may be involved.
Why did they search dedes home? what lead them to this?
What Advise did DeDe tell Terri that was not in the best interest of Kyron.(Kaine Said)
why did they implore dede to come forward? why was she smiling so big after gj?
I dont know Terri but I saw her facebook cause page where she was against child abuse & sex preditors
paid money for the cause it was her birthday wish. (Im not defending her if she took Kyron, just saying
that if she was against abuse why would she harm Kyron unless she totally flipped)& do you flip on a planned
kidnapping? Kaine said he thinks it was well planned and I do as well. Why Kill Kyron?why would dede
hang around a killer? dedes cousin is online saying what a great person dede is.
Truth is I think we really just dont know people way deep down and what they are capable of.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 12:56:15 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

nuh uh, no way in heck. the thought of that scares me!  IMO, I think they are watching the site and posted that when the conversations about Kaine and his infidelities came up in discussion. I didn't take it literally, that one or so of the Monkeys were friends of TH.
Not I, everyone has the right to defend a friend, but does not have the right to with hold evidence. 
The support page bothers for me for a simple reason they pick and choose what they want to talk about, take down Kyron's picture and replace it with Terri's photo?  A little boy is missing, if you feel "your" friend had nothing to do with fine but it is still about a little boy!  All I have to say on the matter, and I will continue to point these things out as they (support page) post them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »

Lucky7  WELCOME  all excellent questions, many of which I'm wondering.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »

Welcome Lucky7 - yes I've been following DeDe's cousin (Tom Jones) very closely.  One of his posts from last night:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055168
United States
8/1/2010 8:22 PM

knowing what I feel with everyfiber of by being, I know and understand now why she had to. You see there is a rat lose and running arond among us.
This rat is huge.
This rat is vicious, it is so damn vicious and cold it can abscond with and make gone the most innocent members of our society.
Porland Oregon has been rivited by this case.
We are scared and very pissed off.
We will jump at straws just at the slightest chance of finding any thing out.
We want Kyron home so bad we will look and look any place possible to even come close to Finding a clue to his discovery.
We will spend hours thinking about it, pondering the possibilities.
We are going to come to the best conclusions possible according to any and all information absorbed fact or fiction, because none of us know for sure.
We will hold on to those beliefs we have spent cultivating in our minds with the utmost passion.
All challengers beware.
My cousin base become the focus of this attention.
She is bearing the weight if the worlds scruitny and it's all bad.
I'm have put my self between that laser of hate and her.
She, in the only sencible thing that could be done by someone to find themselves in that position, would have caught that damn rat.
Even if it meant putting her self in this position.
You see Dede excells at everything she trys shy of keeping off the weight.
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.
Does she sound dumb and uneducated? How bout irresponsible? She paid attention and took appropriate action, now if you take that point of view and use it to explain the courts actions lately well I'm just crazy enough ot see something. So ask me again if I'm fine with her silence.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 01:02:14 PM »

I thought she only took one Lie Detector. They found something, evasive or unclear orout and out lie.  Then she went to do the second one and left before it was administered. I dismiss alot of what Desiree says about Terri. She " felt" that Terri had something to do with it from the first phone call. Those two have too much of a history that might have been worked out and accepted as it was the only way to operate. But when this happened, Desiree's feelings came to the forefront again.
BUT, Tony was in the house with Terri and he thinks she is involved. He isn't coming at this as the wronged woman or someone who was thinking about getting a divorce from Terri at one time. He spoke to Terri and he knows from Terri what questions she didn't answer with a
100 % pass. Coming from a LE investigator, this is the biggest thing for me.

Hi Kat_Gram

Janet

++++++

The Polygraphs

Kaine believes someone will spot Kyron
Last Update: 7/16 11:18
pm

Kaine Horman and Desiree young, Kyron Horman’s parents, have been answering reporters’ questions regarding their son’s disappearance through email.

Here is every question and every answer between the parents and KOIN Local 6. We believe Kaine is the one who has answered all of the questions so far.

<snipped>

Q: Regarding Terri and the polygraphs; can you walk us through her response to the request to even take the test and her reactions to both polygraph sessions?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered - again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house.  She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Kaine-believes-someone-will-spot-Kyron/rL1u2wvUZkGeDwLhNgEdNA.cspx

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Story Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 3:37 AM PDT

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »

Thank you for the Welcome Smile

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:36 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

I would not be surprised to see the local sheriff's office has hit a dead end. The focus is now more likely with the FBI, perhaps across state lines."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml

What I have been so afraid of, they don't have anything that can prove who, what, where, when and why.  Lord I pray this is not the case, how does a little boy just vanish with out a trace.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »

Thank you for the Welcome Smile
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 01:08:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?
Not I.

Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?
Nope.

I read your post and then realized that this particular case is being investigated more like an anti campaign than anything else. I've posted on other cases and felt the alleged "sides" challenging each other was positive as long as it did not become heated. I don't care about "sides" I care about discussing the possibilities in this case "ALL OF THEM" because it could very possibly lead to finding this little boy. I guess it is not ok to be open minded in this case? It makes me wonder if there is an underlying force that is suggesting that if you are not a part of the anti "team" then your thoughts are not welcome.

Oh wait though, that has already happened, with the media even.
It seems to be extended to the bloggers as well now too?

I've decided not to post about this case anymore as I feel that I am being ignored and at times, like now, insulted.

That will not stop me from having an open mind when considering the possibilities in this case and bottom line, it will not stop me from having concern that Kyron be found.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 01:13:36 PM »

I would not be surprised to see the local sheriff's office has hit a dead end. The focus is now more likely with the FBI, perhaps across state lines."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml

What I have been so afraid of, they don't have anything that can prove who, what, where, when and why.  Lord I pray this is not the case, how does a little boy just vanish with out a trace.

Personally I'm not all that worried about what a bunch of paid talking heads have to say about the investigation.  They don't know any more than we do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

I'm sorry but you would have to have been following ALL of his posts to get the way he talks/thinks.

Anyway, he's saying that DeDe remained close to Terri after DeDe got the feeling Terri had something to do with Kyron missing to try and get to the bottom of things.  Like being a double agent so to speak.  Yes, he is calling Terri the rat.

Edited to add the link to where he's posting.  It's a 98 page thread now 

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg98
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 01:18:52 PM »

Here is a current post (on page 99 now).  He did a test drive

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 944024
United States
8/2/2010 1:04 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte  I didn't take the question that was posted by Lifesong as an insult, maybe it was and I just didn't get it    You, just like I have an open mind, I never have, nor will I see things in black and white, I see things in many shades, I hope you continue to share your thoughts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 01:20:35 PM »

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?
Not I.

Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?
Nope.

I read your post and then realized that this particular case is being investigated more like an anti campaign than anything else. I've posted on other cases and felt the alleged "sides" challenging each other was positive as long as it did not become heated. I don't care about "sides" I care about discussing the possibilities in this case "ALL OF THEM" because it could very possibly lead to finding this little boy. I guess it is not ok to be open minded in this case? It makes me wonder if there is an underlying force that is suggesting that if you are not a part of the anti "team" then your thoughts are not welcome.

Oh wait though, that has already happened, with the media even.
It seems to be extended to the bloggers as well now too?

I've decided not to post about this case anymore as I feel that I am being ignored and at times, like now, insulted.

That will not stop me from having an open mind when considering the possibilities in this case and bottom line, it will not stop me from having concern that Kyron be found.

Patricia

You and I are on the same page regarding most aspects of the case but ... we also have differing opinions and ... that is OK.  Until the truth is revealed ... respectfully agreeing to disagree is where it is at.  Patricia ... you are respectful.  Please do not leave.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.