April 18, 2024, 04:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244647 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2010, 05:39:03 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

I know what you mean. I don't quite know what he's getting at when he says "ask me again if I'm fine with dede's silence". Does he think she has good cause to be silent? Does he think she was just being silent to set a trap for Terri? Is Terri "the rat" or is it someone else he's referring to? I feel like "grasshopper" (KungFu reference) trying to make sense of the riddles of life.

Someone in here mentioned that reading from the beginning of that thread to current will help in understanding Tom, and I agree.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

I believe whoever dede was surronded with around and soon after kyron goes missing needs to be questioned as a little boy is missing & scared.
look at this web page from JJ speaking about portland (they go on Jun 8th)

http://www.enlocale.com/wp002/2010/05/30/once-pdx-june-12th-2010-portland-or/

Very important ...Three of us, myself and two myrmidons, are traveling economically to Portland Oregon to spend two days going to farms 

one of those myrmidons is pea whom talks to dede.

all im saying is they should be questioned at the very least.

And a myrmidons are characters in World of Warcraft, right? So, a possible link to Terri?
I think myrmidons means something to do with jj's cooking chefs.

After reading both blogs, it seems obvious that pea and enlocale have been associated with each other in the food world of  Boston for quite sometime. This tweet indicates that DeDe came into association with them by recommendation of Rosemont Farms as a direct result of her involvement with Portland sustainable farming. DeDe was only in one marathon. I doubt that these 2 women were involved prior to the dinner. I take her overly familiar post to be that of an outsider to the food world, networking and trying to be in. MOO and YMMV

That said, I don't think any stone should be left unturned. Perhaps DeDe said or did something while with these women that could prove to be useful. In that regard, I agree with you Lucky 7.

@dedejustdede Thanks so much for your hard work tonight, and thanks to @Rosemont_Farm for both the pork and the referral to Dede! G'night!
11:30 PM Jun 11th via TweetDeck

We could use a couple of hands in the kitchen today and tomorrow, please, Portland OR
10:31 AM Jun 11th via TweetDeck

Thanks so much for youre insught and info.
look  at these tweets
@dedejustdede thank you. that's almost unbearably sweet of you.
2:34 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon in reply to dedejustdede

Reply Retweet .   waiting at terminal e for precious cargo to arrive.
1:57 PM Jun 22nd via Echofon

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »

I believe whoever dede was surronded with around and soon after kyron goes missing needs to be questioned as a little boy is missing & scared.

Very important ...Three of us, myself and two myrmidons, are traveling economically to Portland Oregon to spend two days going to farms 

And a myrmidons are characters in World of Warcraft, right? So, a possible link to Terri?

Exactly, so gardners are traveling often to Portland area and just happen to myrmidons, they communicate only one time between one another, then never again?  Nothing leading up to the communication, like hey so glad to now we have a local in the area to show us around, NOTHING.  You have to look at it, JMO.

Of course everything needs to be covered; however, traveling around to different cities and recruiting workers for these local dinners is exactly what enlocale does (http://www.enlocale.com/wp002/one-night-culinary-events/). Sometimes a tweet is just a tweet. Do I think DeDe has told everything she knows? No. Do I think Boston chefs or the sustainable farming community is involved? No.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »

Not me.

I don't even know anyone in Oregon. Nor knowingly communicate with anyone in Oregon. Unless a monkey in Oregon is in this thread.

I was born in Portland.. does that count?   

lol.. and we do have some Oregon monkeys in here.  Not that any of em personally know Terri, that I'm aware of. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2010, 05:50:49 PM »

I think myrmidons means something to do with jj's cooking chefs.

After reading both blogs, it seems obvious that pea and enlocale have been associated with each other in the food world of  Boston for quite sometime. This tweet indicates that DeDe came into association with them by recommendation of Rosemont Farms as a direct result of her involvement with Portland sustainable farming. DeDe was only in one marathon. I doubt that these 2 women were involved prior to the dinner. I take her overly familiar post to be that of an outsider to the food world, networking and trying to be in. MOO and YMMV

That said, I don't think any stone should be left unturned. Perhaps DeDe said or did something while with these women that could prove to be useful. In that regard, I agree with you Lucky 7.

@dedejustdede Thanks so much for your hard work tonight, and thanks to @Rosemont_Farm for both the pork and the referral to Dede! G'night!
11:30 PM Jun 11th via TweetDeck

We could use a couple of hands in the kitchen today and tomorrow, please, Portland OR
10:31 AM Jun 11th via TweetDeck

maybe the tweets are nothing. thanks for the insight. I think it is odd pea has a cell phone and she post about a broken payphone<may be nothing. I just find it odd and odd that dede is off cooking for 3 days while kyron is missing recently.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2010, 05:54:29 PM »

activity on jj s facebook
(Robin Lives in Portland I dont know if DeDes tweet re red robin has anything to do with who this person is)

JJ Gonson Go!
June 8 at 1:24pm · View Feedback (11)Hide Feedback (11)

3 people like this.

Robin Mullins come here!!! YEAH   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2010, 06:04:33 PM »

Did anyone else get locked out of the cage?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »

Exactly, so gardners are traveling often to Portland area and just happen to myrmidons, they communicate only one time between one another, then never again?  Nothing leading up to the communication, like hey so glad to now we have a local in the area to show us around, NOTHING.  You have to look at it, JMO.

I don't do WOW, but perhaps that is where DeDe and Pea had other conversations? You can converse with each other one on one there can't you? The person who posted the tweets between said that they had not tweeted before or after those particular exchanges and I thought that odd. But, if they met through WOW then maybe it isn't odd. I don't know. Seems farfetched. But, it bears a look into in any case. I just keep thinking that Kaine said no matter how insignificant that it could be a part of the puzzle and lead to finding Kyron.
MOO
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »

Not me.

I don't even know anyone in Oregon. Nor knowingly communicate with anyone in Oregon. Unless a monkey in Oregon is in this thread.

I was born in Portland.. does that count?   

lol.. and we do have some Oregon monkeys in here.  Not that any of em personally know Terri, that I'm aware of. 

I don't know her or any of the parties either.  ;}
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2010, 06:07:22 PM »

Yeppers ~ 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »

Our Tech guy was going to be doing some work right about this time today but he said it probably wouldn't affect the forum, only the .com blogs. 

Looks like we are up now anyway.  Sure has been nice on the new server!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2010, 06:10:37 PM »

I've been to Medford, Eugene and Portland Oregon.  Oregon is a beautiful state thanks to all the rain it gets.  Everyone I met in Oregon was very friendly. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2010, 06:16:04 PM »

Our Tech guy was going to be doing some work right about this time today but he said it probably wouldn't affect the forum, only the .com blogs. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2010, 06:20:42 PM »

It really has been great, with the server upgrade. I wanted to thank you, but was not sure how to do so without being too far O/T.

But thank you! It's made a world of difference.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2010, 06:20:50 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office combs through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
Published: Monday, August 02, 2010, 2:52 PM     Updated: Monday, August 02, 2010, 3:00 PM
Lynne Terry, The Oregonian Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

Tips are flooding investigators as the search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman enters its ninth week.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said that the doubling of the reward to $50,000 has spurred a flurry of calls, with investigators combing through more than 3,500 tips so far. In fact, they receive five to 10 tips every hour. Many are quickly eliminated but others are followed up on, the sheriff's office said in a news release.

Aside from that, the sheriff's office is staying mute about the investigation – just as it has from the beginning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2010, 06:22:50 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24481541/detail.html

$50K Reward Brings In New Tips In Kyron Horman Case

POSTED: 2:22 pm PDT August 2, 2010
UPDATED: 2:35 pm PDT August 2, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County sheriff's deputies said they're receiving five to 10 tips every hour after raising the reward amount to $50,000 in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Kyron vanished from Skyline School in northwest Portland 60 days ago after a morning science fair. His stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, deputies said.

Deputies said Monday they're working closely with the district attorney's office and the family to "bring Kyron home." But they released no new information about their investigation.

In a written statement, a sheriff's spokeswoman said the case requires the police agencies "to conduct portions of the investigations in a manner that cannot be released to the public."

Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, appeared before a grand jury last week. Kyron's birth parents have accused Spicher and Terri Horman of refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

In court documents last month, Kaine Horman asked for a divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman because he said investigators told him that his wife tried to hire someone to kill him in the months before Kyron disappeared.

Kaine Horman and Kyron's birth mother, Desiree Young, have repeatedly said that Terri Horman is involved in their son's disappearance. She has not been charged with a crime.

Anyone with information that may be helpful in the Kyron Horman investigation is asked to call 503-261-2847.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2010, 06:26:20 PM »

I will gladly admit if I'm wrong, but just don't think these tweets mean anything.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

I will gladly admit if I'm wrong, but just don't think these tweets mean anything.

Same here.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

You'd think people would turn in tips whether there was a reward or not.  I don't know if I could even accept a reward if I had information about a missing child.  I would be so glad to do anything I could to help.

Because of the money, there may be a lot more false sightings of Kyron!  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

LOL - nope - if she was my "friend" she would have talked by now . . 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.