April 26, 2024, 11:43:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245021 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: August 02, 2010, 10:08:49 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

They do look good. 

I have met a very few people in my life whose eyes were so opaque that it seemed no light was coming from them.  It isn't dark eyes that I mean.  I'm not talking about reflections.  I'm talking about inner light.  I knew a girl in high school who had eyes like that, dead eyes.  She was always in trouble.  When she reached middle age, she committed suicide.  (I guess Stephen King says it better than me when he talks about dead lights.) 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 02, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »

Interestingly, Terri's eyes don't look that way when she is at the presser, so it may just be the lighting when the photograph was taken.  ???

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: August 02, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

They do look good. 

I have met a very few people in my life whose eyes were so opaque that it seemed no light was coming from them.  It isn't dark eyes that I mean.  I'm not talking about reflections.  I'm talking about inner light.  I knew a girl in high school who had eyes like that, dead eyes.  She was always in trouble.  When she reached middle age, she committed suicide.  (I guess Stephen King says it better than me when he talks about dead lights.) 
Flat is how I think of them - they don't dance - there's just nothing there.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 02, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »

They do look good. 

Exactly!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 02, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »

Monkeys, there is someone named Verity posting at GLP.  She posted that there were three 911 calls instead of two.  She has very detailed info.  Another posting is accusing her of being Terri or a friend of Terri.  This is very interesting.

"There was a tour of the science projects after 9 am on June 4th..The schedule was parents tour before the start of class on the 4th, then between 9 and 10 the students were to split up into groups of 5 and 6 and do the tour....the school site said so, before it was updated for the summer schedule.. The 911 calls were because the sting for the murder for hire was a failure, Terri called 911 because 2 guys showed up at her house when she got back from the police station,and those 2 guys were trying to extort $10,000 from her as payment for the MFH. Kinda like if you don't pay me I am going to the police....So if the MFH was true why would she call the police, the second call to 911 was because she was panicking,and wanted to make sure the police were rushing to her house...The third call was because she realized( probably after trying to call Kaine) Kaine was not coming home with the baby and she wanted to find out what her legal rights were since there was no custody court order...
 Quoting: Verity

Just thought I would get this one on record too. In the beginning you cite information about the science fair and said your source. However the stuff in bold, well that wasn't cited was it? So is this fact?
 Quoting: soonergirl

Good catch, Soonergirl! I had heard on a news report that there were two 911 calls, and I asked why they were made. Verity seems to KNOW there were three 911 calls made and exactly WHY they were made (in detail).

Verity seems to have first-hand info."

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: August 02, 2010, 10:25:25 PM »

I'm sorry.  I should have included this link.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg105

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 02, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

I agree.  The joy revealed in Terri's expression in her wedding picture has completely gone.  Was it the demons associated with PPD or ... was it something else?

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

Terri Horman was put on medication for the depression, and her doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK, he said. But she wasn't OK.

"She's had a lot of emotional outbursts," he said. "I think it's still with her. I don't know if it's postpartum or something else." 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: August 02, 2010, 10:29:08 PM »

What?  DeDe was attending a landscape class, and she forgot her cell phone!  What happened to the story that she was working and left suddenly and then couldn't be reached?
this is the first I have heard of a landscaping class. I thought it was someones personal yard she was doing work on.
Might let the lady she was working for know about that one..

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #328 on: August 02, 2010, 10:31:20 PM »

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 02, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »

What?  DeDe was attending a landscape class, and she forgot her cell phone!  What happened to the story that she was working and left suddenly and then couldn't be reached?
this is the first I have heard of a landscaping class. I thought it was someones personal yard she was doing work on.
Might let the lady she was working for know about that one..

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Interestingly, Jonesr is saying he would go with what her friends are saying.  So, that means he doesn't really know, I guess.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #330 on: August 02, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »

Thank-you for that.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: August 02, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.
I am going with you I haven't seen evil in any of this pictures, she seems animated, and as a habit she holds her head down and eyes up (just guessing), the later pictures from facebook album 2009 xmas...you start seeing the "dead" eyes as described above. 
What happened?  Did she really try to hire someone to kill KH?
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2010, 10:44:10 PM »

That is really interesting.  Thank you for sharing the link. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: August 02, 2010, 10:49:33 PM »

O/T==
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20100802/NEWS01/100802028/UPDATED-2-teens-drown-in-Red-River-search-continues

The death toll has risen to four and emergency crews are searching for two more teenagers believed to have drowned in the Red River this everning.

The six kids, between the ages of 14 and 18 from three families, had been in the water for about 10 minutes near the sandbar at the Charles and Marie Hamel Memorial Park, according to family members, who witnessed the drownings
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 02, 2010, 10:51:37 PM »

What is WOW?

So, Verity,

Since you are friends with at least Terri, can you give us insight as to why she might have done this?

"Also everybody has said she was obsessed with WOW..that is a lie..Kaine played more WOW than Terri did,she actually didn't play it that often..." your words there. So you have to know them to know this right?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: August 02, 2010, 10:53:17 PM »

O/T==
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20100802/NEWS01/100802028/UPDATED-2-teens-drown-in-Red-River-search-continues

The death toll has risen to four and emergency crews are searching for two more teenagers believed to have drowned in the Red River this everning.

The six kids, between the ages of 14 and 18 from three families, had been in the water for about 10 minutes near the sandbar at the Charles and Marie Hamel Memorial Park, according to family members, who witnessed the drownings

How awful!  The were wading in a shallow area and it collapsed into the river.  None of them could swim!   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: August 02, 2010, 10:54:35 PM »

What is WOW?

So, Verity,

Since you are friends with at least Terri, can you give us insight as to why she might have done this?

"Also everybody has said she was obsessed with WOW..that is a lie..Kaine played more WOW than Terri did,she actually didn't play it that often..." your words there. So you have to know them to know this right?

World of Warcraft - a game

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2010, 10:56:28 PM »

Could it be that photos in the months following the betrayal by Kaine ... following what should have been the celebration of her first child ...  would reveal that Desiree's eyes did not shine ... did not reveal joy? 

Janet

++++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: August 02, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

I googled DeDe Spicher and Verity.  Verity is posting on other forums.  (Of course, I am too, LOL)

#
True Crimes • View topic - Posts from Supposedly Dede's Cousin
Dede Spicher may be a scapegoat/patsy set up by the stepmother, ..... Quoting: Verity 1050570. There is NO WAY that 2 teachers could come up with $350000.00 ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873... - Cached
#
Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman ...
Jun 29, 2010 ... Dede Spicher · Desiree Young · Kaine Horman · Kristian Horman · Michael Cook · Pumala .... (per Harry Oakes on Nancy Grace.) Verity says: ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/ - Cached
#
Is Kyron Horman being held for ransom. | True Crime in the 21st ...
Jul 18, 2010... Anita Kessee with KATU.com interviews connection with DeDe Spicher -Rosemont Farms .... Verity says: July 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm ...
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/18/kyron-horman-2/ - Cached

grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: August 02, 2010, 11:16:36 PM »

What is WOW?

So, Verity,

World of Warcraft - a game

I've been wondering about the WoW thing since I first heard it mentioned that Terri liked to play it.
If either one of them was addicted to WoW it could take a HUGE toll on the relationship.

I know a lot of people don't think it's possible for a person to be addicted to a game & I used to be one of them, until my H completely changed after getting completely sucked into one.

He stopped interacting with the me and the kids. He'd come home from work and play WoW until he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. Weekends/Vacation days were spent playing WoW & if any of us disturbed him he'd practically bite our heads off. He became impatient, intolerant, snide & sometimes downright mean if something took him away from it.

It nearly killed our marriage and the stress took a toll on me.  Everything with the house, yard, schools, kids, pets, you name it, became my responsibility. It was like he wasn't there at all.
It was an incredibly lonely time for me too.  The body of the man I loved was there with me but the inner person seemed to have morphed into a jerk.

We somehow managed to weather that storm, thankfully, but I will never forget how awful that time was.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.