April 18, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244715 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 02, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »

I googled DeDe Spicher and Verity.  Verity is posting on other forums.  (Of course, I am too, LOL)

#
True Crimes • View topic - Posts from Supposedly Dede's Cousin
Dede Spicher may be a scapegoat/patsy set up by the stepmother, ..... Quoting: Verity 1050570. There is NO WAY that 2 teachers could come up with $350000.00 ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873... - Cached
#
Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman ...
Jun 29, 2010 ... Dede Spicher · Desiree Young · Kaine Horman · Kristian Horman · Michael Cook · Pumala .... (per Harry Oakes on Nancy Grace.) Verity says: ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/ - Cached
#
Is Kyron Horman being held for ransom. | True Crime in the 21st ...
Jul 18, 2010... Anita Kessee with KATU.com interviews connection with DeDe Spicher -Rosemont Farms .... Verity says: July 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm ...
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/18/kyron-horman-2/ - Cached

http://www.anorak.co.uk/253157/media/kyron-horman-tony-young-and-the-failed-police-plot-to-entrap-terri-horman.html

Verity says:
July 28th, 2010 at 5:29 am

it is now fact Terri was in Kyron’s life since his birth….It is now fact Terri has been with Kaine for over 8 years per Kaine’s statements on national tv…….so he is a cheater and deceptive as well as Desiree being deceptive……..hmmm I see a lifetime drama coming out of Kaine and Desiree..I see money…what a dysfunctional group..Kaine talking about Terri’s DUI in 2005?? All of the sudden Terri has been this bad evil wicked drunk who lies all the time,but Kaine left both of his kids with her every day??? and Desiree didn’t see Kyron but maybe 2 weekends out of the month,leaving Terri to be the primary care giver of Kyron?? something isn’t right here,somebody has reason beyond Kyron’s disappearance,to trash Terri,and she still hasn’t spoken……..I hope both bio parents have good lawyers,cause if Terri had nothing to do with this,they are in deep Male Enhanced Bovine Manure……..

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/22/county-board-approves-additional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

Verity says:
July 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm

so Terri is continuing to cooperate….Well heck I guess this will cause the She is guilty crowd to have their panties in a wad…….before the day is out this statement will be made out to mean Terri is guilty and never cooperated….

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-will-terris-lies-be-what-traps-her/

Verity said: { Jul 7, 2010 - 06:07:00 }

I believe Kaine was seeing Terri while DY was pregnant..DY did not say Terri was not around Kyron since he was 3 days old,what she said was it took 1 1/2 years for her to meet Terri….Gee you would think some people would learn the meaning of words.
If Terri was not in Kaine’s life when Kyron was born,then DY would have said “Terri did not come into our lives until Kyron was 1 1/2 years old……..don’t ya think??
DY is smart,and smart people know how to use the English language to confuse people who don’t comprehend very well……..
IMO

Definitely a friend of Terri's

Although her GLP profile says she is in Vermont
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:24:11 PM by klaasend » Logged
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: August 02, 2010, 11:19:36 PM »

What?  DeDe was attending a landscape class, and she forgot her cell phone!  What happened to the story that she was working and left suddenly and then couldn't be reached?
this is the first I have heard of a landscaping class. I thought it was someones personal yard she was doing work on.
Might let the lady she was working for know about that one..

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.
http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Interestingly, Jonesr is saying he would go with what her friends are saying.  So, that means he doesn't really know, I guess.

He's probably thinking that DeDe's friends are parroting what DeDe told them. So his support of their version is support of DeDe. He's trying way too hard to make up for his early posts about DeDe.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: August 02, 2010, 11:20:50 PM »

Ok, some questions I keep forgetting to ask about..

Does anyone have a timeline of sorts for the day that the 911 calls were made, the 26th??  Seems it was a busy busy day.  Am trying to get the order down for all that went on that day, and if possible the time frame for each.  Please help out if possible, correct as needed. 

We read it reported that LE had suggested/told Kaine to take Kiara and leave, which he did that day, supposedly early in the afternoon.  Maybe 2pm'ish, cannot remember.

Have read that Terri had an 'interview' with LE in their offices that day, perhaps that was when she was given the 3rd poly?  At any rate, it seems that while Terri was gone, that's when Kaine took Kiara and left their home. 

So when Terri got home, and no one was there, she didn't notice anything that indicated to her that Kaine and Kiara had moved out?  There was no frantic call to police at that point.  Maybe Kaine didn't actually pack anything for himself and the baby, but simply took Kiara and left?   

So Terri is at home alone, evidently not suspecting anything with Kaine/Kiara, and in the late afternoon/early evening, the attempted sting went down.  That was when she places the first of the two 911 calls that day.  We've gone over that call, and I understand it. 

What did Terri then do?  The attempted sting had gone down, 911 called, then what.. do we know?  Did she go back for 'another interview' that day with LE in their offices?  Or was it after the attempted sting that the 'interview' with LE happened? 

There was a stretch of a few hours between the first 911 call made that day, and the one made later in the evening/night.  At no point during this stretch of time did she wonder where the heck was Kaine and Kiara? 

Ok, so now it's late evening/night, and she makes the second 911 call that day, seemingly frantic, I dunno.  And from what we've read reported, this call concerned 'custody', lasted awhile, seemingly was dealt with over the phone by LE.  From what I recall.  Is that right?  Seems she realizes that Kaine and Kiara aren't coming back home.  Either she had reached Kaine by phone or LE told her, something happened.  Do we know what?   

And gosh.. did anything else happen that day?  Just trying to get all that happened on that day and when, sorted out.  Any help appreciated.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2010, 11:24:07 PM »

What is WOW?

So, Verity,

Since you are friends with at least Terri, can you give us insight as to why she might have done this?

"Also everybody has said she was obsessed with WOW..that is a lie..Kaine played more WOW than Terri did,she actually didn't play it that often..." your words there. So you have to know them to know this right?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg105

World of Warcraft - a game

I've been wondering about the WoW thing since I first heard it mentioned that Terri liked to play it.
If either one of them was addicted to WoW it could take a HUGE toll on the relationship.

I know a lot of people don't think it's possible for a person to be addicted to a game & I used to be one of them, until my H completely changed after getting completely sucked into one.

He stopped interacting with the me and the kids. He'd come home from work and play WoW until he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. Weekends/Vacation days were spent playing WoW & if any of us disturbed him he'd practically bite our heads off. He became impatient, intolerant, snide & sometimes downright mean if something took him away from it.

It nearly killed our marriage and the stress took a toll on me.  Everything with the house, yard, schools, kids, pets, you name it, became my responsibility. It was like he wasn't there at all.
It was an incredibly lonely time for me too.  The body of the man I loved was there with me but the inner person seemed to have morphed into a jerk.

We somehow managed to weather that storm, thankfully, but I will never forget how awful that time was.

I had no idea what they were talking about (WOW) until you explained this. I am so glad you guys got passed that. my brother n law is addicted to this game and I pray for him all the time as he is married and has 5 kids.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2010, 11:27:44 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Scared Monkey
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 -
« Reply #434 on: July 07, 2010, 03:19:35 AM »

Terriology
Terri Moulton Horman: Terriology
 Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:08pm
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY******

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch - and not the fat free!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Azteca - the chips are the best

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Fajita Chicken Salad from Red Robin

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
garlic chicken, mushrooms and black olives

What do you like to put on your toast?
cream cheese

***********TECHNOLOGY****

How many televisions are in your house?
None, nada, zip, zero

What color cell phone do you have?
red

Do you have an Ipod?
Yep

***************BIOLOGY****

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
3rd vertebrae in my neck, shoulder bone

What is the last heavy item you lifted
40# dumbbells

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yep - playing basketball

************DUMBOLOGY*****

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? how many colors are there?
none

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I think when we were avoiding them in Israel

Last person you talked to?
Kaine

Last person you hugged?
Kiara

**************FAVORITOLOGY

Season?
Spring

Holiday?
Thanksgiving for family get togethers and St. Patrick's Day so I can cook green things....especially cupcakes!

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
July

***********CURRENTOLOGY***

Missing someone?
always

Mood?
Good considering Kiara has 4 teeth coming in at once - ugh

What are you listening to?
fussy baby playing

Watching?
Paul Blart: Mall Cop on computer monitor - Kevin James rocks

Worrying about?
Getting a teaching job

***************RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
Kitchen to make a bottle

What's the last movie you saw?
UP - good flick

Do you smile often?
I sure try to!

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Probably 3 across the bed since Kiara is teething

***************OTHER-OLOGY

1) Do you always answer your phone?
yes, unless I can't hear it

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
James if he's up or Shannon in Williamsburg, VA

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
violet - they are blue

3b) If you could change your hair color, what color would you change it to?
Black - I had a wig at Halloween and it looked pretty good - I didn't recognize myself.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Diet Cherry Limeaid

5) Do you own a digital camera?
yes

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes

7) Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Silver Bells, White Christmas (Bing Crosby)

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
The next one will be my 40th so hoping for a motorcycle

9) Can you do a chin up?
Maybe 2

10) Can you do pushups?
Easily

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
both

12) Do you have any saved texts?
yes

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
yes - 1 this year, significant one in 1998 and in a truck roll in 1989

14) Do you have an accent?
Someone asked me if I was from the midwest once....what the heck?

15) What is the last song to make you cry
Nickleback video

16) Plans tonight
Working on Farm Town and playing a little World Of Warcraft....such the geek

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, July 13, 2005. Back on top again.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Baby food, hair conditioner at Tres Bon, ground turkey

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yep - 3 dozen for Mother's Day even

20) Current worry?
Doctor appt on Friday

21) Current hate right now?
That would be my ass...lol

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Yep

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
At our friends Randy and Wendy's house (They own Tres Bon Salon)

24) What song represents you?
Someone told me once: "Legs" by ZZ Top

25) Name 5 people you think will most likely answer this?
Stephanie, Julie, Geoff, Tina, Kammi..there are a few more. I'm always interested in what people have to say.

26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Absolutely

27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
All my bf's were more than a year

28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Just the ears - once - my mom even has 2 in each ear. She's more hip than I am.

29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I would hope so

30) Does anyone love you?
yep

31) Would you be a pirate?
Only if I could look as good as Kiera Knightley

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Children's songs to keep Kiara happy.

33) Ever had someone sing to you?
I sure have

34) When did you last cry?
Yesterday

36) Do you like to cuddle?
At certain times - especially when I am afraid

37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
if patty cake counts, then yes.

38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Tina Merry and Kiara by the 'stang.

39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Journey, Hall and Oats

40) Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
no

41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both

42) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Country style is the best

43) What is something your friends make fun of you for?
I'm very clutsy so yes.

44) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes so I could make sure everyone else had what they needed from me.

45) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Tess

http://www.facebook.com/notes/terri-moulton-horman/terriology/122983056048

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8202.msg1178615#msg1178615

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2010, 11:31:10 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I hear ya Rosie, it is in the eye of the beholder, and all that.  If it were me running a board in support of someone, am thinking I'd pick the best pic of that person I could find.  This one of Terri shows more of her beauty, I would think.  (Not that I like the fact the fact they took Kyron's pic off of there tho).  And not saying you or anyone else in here does either.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2010, 11:32:55 PM »

I believe if Terri had an addiction to the War of Warcraft ... Kaine would have revealed this problem in his interviews.  Terri was not spared in regard to her mood swings ... irrational behavior ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »

Have any of you read the forum with DeDe's cousin?  Don't think I would want to participate but will say this they make me laugh, and laugh good for the soul anyway.....
However I come home couldn't take that on a daily basis....
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2010, 11:34:57 PM »

Tamikosmom  thanks for posting that terriology that was some good info. it helped me figure out a few things on who she may be posting on some sites. Smile

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »

Monkeys, there is someone named Verity posting at GLP.  She posted that there were three 911 calls instead of two.  She has very detailed info.  Another posting is accusing her of being Terri or a friend of Terri.  This is very interesting.

"There was a tour of the science projects after 9 am on June 4th..The schedule was parents tour before the start of class on the 4th, then between 9 and 10 the students were to split up into groups of 5 and 6 and do the tour....the school site said so, before it was updated for the summer schedule.. The 911 calls were because the sting for the murder for hire was a failure, Terri called 911 because 2 guys showed up at her house when she got back from the police station,and those 2 guys were trying to extort $10,000 from her as payment for the MFH. Kinda like if you don't pay me I am going to the police....So if the MFH was true why would she call the police, the second call to 911 was because she was panicking,and wanted to make sure the police were rushing to her house...The third call was because she realized( probably after trying to call Kaine) Kaine was not coming home with the baby and she wanted to find out what her legal rights were since there was no custody court order...
 Quoting: Verity

Just thought I would get this one on record too. In the beginning you cite information about the science fair and said your source. However the stuff in bold, well that wasn't cited was it? So is this fact?
 Quoting: soonergirl

Good catch, Soonergirl! I had heard on a news report that there were two 911 calls, and I asked why they were made. Verity seems to KNOW there were three 911 calls made and exactly WHY they were made (in detail).

Verity seems to have first-hand info."

LOL!!!  Weird that I was sitting here thinking about those calls and this person is over there posting about em.  Am so far behind in reading over there it isn't even funny.  Ah well. 

Off hand, do you know which page Verity posted that on? 

grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »

What is WOW?

So, Verity,

Since you are friends with at least Terri, can you give us insight as to why she might have done this?

"Also everybody has said she was obsessed with WOW..that is a lie..Kaine played more WOW than Terri did,she actually didn't play it that often..." your words there. So you have to know them to know this right?

World of Warcraft - a game

I've been wondering about the WoW thing since I first heard it mentioned that Terri liked to play it.
If either one of them was addicted to WoW it could take a HUGE toll on the relationship.

I know a lot of people don't think it's possible for a person to be addicted to a game & I used to be one of them, until my H completely changed after getting completely sucked into one.

He stopped interacting with the me and the kids. He'd come home from work and play WoW until he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. Weekends/Vacation days were spent playing WoW & if any of us disturbed him he'd practically bite our heads off. He became impatient, intolerant, snide & sometimes downright mean if something took him away from it.

It nearly killed our marriage and the stress took a toll on me.  Everything with the house, yard, schools, kids, pets, you name it, became my responsibility. It was like he wasn't there at all.
It was an incredibly lonely time for me too.  The body of the man I loved was there with me but the inner person seemed to have morphed into a jerk.

We somehow managed to weather that storm, thankfully, but I will never forget how awful that time was.

I had no idea what they were talking about (WOW) until you explained this. I am so glad you guys got passed that. my brother n law is addicted to this game and I pray for him all the time as he is married and has 5 kids.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I will pray for him too.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2010, 11:36:29 PM »

I'm sorry.  I should have included this link.

LOL.. thanks.  not reading ahead again.  <smacks hands>

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2010, 11:39:27 PM »

I googled DeDe Spicher and Verity.  Verity is posting on other forums.  (Of course, I am too, LOL)

#
True Crimes • View topic - Posts from Supposedly Dede's Cousin
Dede Spicher may be a scapegoat/patsy set up by the stepmother, ..... Quoting: Verity 1050570. There is NO WAY that 2 teachers could come up with $350000.00 ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873... - Cached
#
Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman ...
Jun 29, 2010 ... Dede Spicher · Desiree Young · Kaine Horman · Kristian Horman · Michael Cook · Pumala .... (per Harry Oakes on Nancy Grace.) Verity says: ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/ - Cached
#
Is Kyron Horman being held for ransom. | True Crime in the 21st ...
Jul 18, 2010... Anita Kessee with KATU.com interviews connection with DeDe Spicher -Rosemont Farms .... Verity says: July 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm ...
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/18/kyron-horman-2/ - Cached

On my website? really brb going to look at the registration .....
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »

Has anyone seen this post?....

Snipped..

What do you mean Kyron just got off the phone?

Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 8:44PM

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
I screwed up using the quote feature. Sorry.
Marycat

I went back into my history and here are the posts from lentsres who asked the question quoted above. The reference is bolded by me. I thought she was responding to 42, but I can't find it in my history. IMO she is joking and making these things up like the phone call, Kaine's boyfriend planting purple loosestrife, etc.

lentsres
About Me:
that I am
Zip Code: 97266
Comments by lentsres (1094 total)    RSS
Most recent activity is shown first. Show oldest activity first

@ SoCal
I don't control nor am I responsible for how you feel. I am not using profanity, threats of violence or emotional abuse. You are reacting strongly to fairly mild jokes I am making.
Why do I have to keep explaining this to you?
Please do not take me seriously. This comment section has neither the ability nor the responsibility to find or rescue Kyron. Thinking we can is majical thinking. Relax if you are able.
I wish you no harm SoCal. I am on this comment section to learn interact and have fun. If I were to see some way we might actually find Kyron I would become very serious and possible come across as a little judgemental, but until then I will take these comment sections lightly.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:58PM

She was exposed to Black mold on vacation. Though that might have been in her own house if her vacation budget is the size of mine this year.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:50PM

I missed it would you two please start over?
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:47PM

Yeah like there's only one or two cook's in Portland.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:45PM

@42
I think some of the wetlands around Seattle might be better. You could visit them more often.
I Kaine's boyfriend planting Purple lose strife in a nearby wetland. When I confronted him he said you instructed him to do it.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:41PM

@ Socal
I thought it was humorous. I mean no ill will. I really thought it came off as harmless joking. I am sorry it's not very original.
Why did you think it was offensive?
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:30PM

Friggin purple loosestrife
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:27PM

@42
There is a wet lands nearby and I saw Kaines' boyfriend planting purple loosestrife. I immediately confronted him and he said he was following instructions from you 42!
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:20PM

Terri maybe grieving about losing her daughter, marriage, home, security, Kaine's income or public image. She isn't grieving the loss of Kyron because she has a ready action for that. Talk with investigators about her actions June 4th if she is truly concerned about Kyron. She should be asking all her friends to help remember her time and place that morning. Anything helps.
Instead of working to solve the "mystery of Kyron's disappearance"she has crepeatedly complained about having to answer questions and then totally refused to talk with investigators. Terri is not grieving for Kyron, Terri is grieving about the consequences of not being honest with investigators.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on August 01, 2010, 6:12PM

Hi SoCal and Alex
I didn't think I was attacking I was just asking.
just saying

My head didn't throw in the comma.
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 9:02PM

What do you mean Kyron just got off the phone?
Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 8:44PM

grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »

I believe if Terri had an addiction to the War of Warcraft ... Kaine would have revealed this problem in his interviews.  Terri was not spared in regard to her mood swings ... irrational behavior ...

Janet

You're probably right but would it come up if he were the one with the problem?
Lemme tell ya, I had some uncharitable thoughts toward my husband when WoW was his world.
I often fantasized about bashing in his monitor with a baseball bat just to get his attention.
There was a whole lotta hurt and anger on my part but I never acted on it because I don't have that in me.
Unless you count the time I bought suction cup darts and shot them at the monitor while he was playing...

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2010, 11:41:19 PM »

O/T==
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20100802/NEWS01/100802028/UPDATED-2-teens-drown-in-Red-River-search-continues

The death toll has risen to four and emergency crews are searching for two more teenagers believed to have drowned in the Red River this everning.

The six kids, between the ages of 14 and 18 from three families, had been in the water for about 10 minutes near the sandbar at the Charles and Marie Hamel Memorial Park, according to family members, who witnessed the drownings

OMG how can six teens drown, while family members witness?  I can see one, even two, but SIX????????   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I hear ya Rosie, it is in the eye of the beholder, and all that.  If it were me running a board in support of someone, am thinking I'd pick the best pic of that person I could find.  This one of Terri shows more of her beauty, I would think.  (Not that I like the fact the fact they took Kyron's pic off of there tho).  And not saying you or anyone else in here does either.   

Wyks

That is a lovely picture of Terri.  Is it dated?

Terri is the same age as my daughter but in most pictures since the birth of Kiara she looks much older.

Janet

_____

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »

You're right. She does look quite nice and normal in this one. So maybe my opinion about the last pic (I thought she looked rather evil) wasn't colored by dislike after all.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2010, 11:48:00 PM »

Who can do an IP check deal?  Who wants to do one?
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2010, 11:48:13 PM »

Thank you grumpychick thats very sweet of you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.