April 18, 2024, 04:10:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244645 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: August 03, 2010, 05:01:25 AM »

Pulled from another post:

OAKES: We made multiple pleas to get a scent article. If they`re so concerned about finding their son, who cares who finds him?

I found that wording by HO quite callous. It sounds like he was taking it personally. That kinda turned me off a bit.

I agree 100%. HO is a bitter man, and he should shut up and get off TV talking that way about an agonized family. HO wants to be the star, and he's irritated that the family won't let him get involved. He's trying to push his way in. What a jerk.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 03, 2010, 05:23:24 AM »

I would not be surprised to see the local sheriff's office has hit a dead end. The focus is now more likely with the FBI, perhaps across state lines."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml

What I have been so afraid of, they don't have anything that can prove who, what, where, when and why.  Lord I pray this is not the case, how does a little boy just vanish with out a trace.

Personally I'm not all that worried about what a bunch of paid talking heads have to say about the investigation.  They don't know any more than we do.

BBM

Usually,they know less. You and Janet could run rings around their fact checkers and researchers....

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 03, 2010, 07:25:20 AM »

Snipped from Tamikosmom's post:  Shannon in Williamsburg, VA  Could this be the person who posted as HopeinVA? 
Hi Claytcat, I was wondering the very same thing.

Hi Nana!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: August 03, 2010, 07:26:48 AM »

I googled DeDe Spicher and Verity.  Verity is posting on other forums.  (Of course, I am too, LOL)

#
True Crimes • View topic - Posts from Supposedly Dede's Cousin
Dede Spicher may be a scapegoat/patsy set up by the stepmother, ..... Quoting: Verity 1050570. There is NO WAY that 2 teachers could come up with $350000.00 ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873... - Cached
#
Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman ...
Jun 29, 2010 ... Dede Spicher · Desiree Young · Kaine Horman · Kristian Horman · Michael Cook · Pumala .... (per Harry Oakes on Nancy Grace.) Verity says: ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/ - Cached
#
Is Kyron Horman being held for ransom. | True Crime in the 21st ...
Jul 18, 2010... Anita Kessee with KATU.com interviews connection with DeDe Spicher -Rosemont Farms .... Verity says: July 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm ...
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/18/kyron-horman-2/ - Cached

http://www.anorak.co.uk/253157/media/kyron-horman-tony-young-and-the-failed-police-plot-to-entrap-terri-horman.html

Verity says:
July 28th, 2010 at 5:29 am

it is now fact Terri was in Kyron’s life since his birth….It is now fact Terri has been with Kaine for over 8 years per Kaine’s statements on national tv…….so he is a cheater and deceptive as well as Desiree being deceptive……..hmmm I see a lifetime drama coming out of Kaine and Desiree..I see money…what a dysfunctional group..Kaine talking about Terri’s DUI in 2005?? All of the sudden Terri has been this bad evil wicked drunk who lies all the time,but Kaine left both of his kids with her every day??? and Desiree didn’t see Kyron but maybe 2 weekends out of the month,leaving Terri to be the primary care giver of Kyron?? something isn’t right here,somebody has reason beyond Kyron’s disappearance,to trash Terri,and she still hasn’t spoken……..I hope both bio parents have good lawyers,cause if Terri had nothing to do with this,they are in deep Male Enhanced Bovine Manure……..

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/22/county-board-approves-additional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

Verity says:
July 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm

so Terri is continuing to cooperate….Well heck I guess this will cause the She is guilty crowd to have their panties in a wad…….before the day is out this statement will be made out to mean Terri is guilty and never cooperated….

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-will-terris-lies-be-what-traps-her/

Verity said: { Jul 7, 2010 - 06:07:00 }

I believe Kaine was seeing Terri while DY was pregnant..DY did not say Terri was not around Kyron since he was 3 days old,what she said was it took 1 1/2 years for her to meet Terri….Gee you would think some people would learn the meaning of words.
If Terri was not in Kaine’s life when Kyron was born,then DY would have said “Terri did not come into our lives until Kyron was 1 1/2 years old……..don’t ya think??
DY is smart,and smart people know how to use the English language to confuse people who don’t comprehend very well……..
IMO

Definitely a friend of Terri's

Although her GLP profile says she is in Vermont

Interesting... Thanks!! 

Definitely interesting!  Thanks for posting the comments Klaas!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 03, 2010, 09:21:30 AM »

According to this video, Dede's aunt's property on NW Bishop was searched within the last two weeks.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99801789.html?tab=video

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99801789.html?

Sources have said Terri and DeDe have not been able to account for an hour and a half to two hours on the morning of June 4 the day Kyron disappeared.

According to sources, two detectives and a canine search dog scoured the property of DeDe Spicher’s aunt along Northwest Bishop Road in Helvetia within the last two weeks.

Neighbors said DeDe no longer lives there and hasn’t visited in a while. But they said detectives still wanted to know what they saw, if anything, on June 4.
(snipped)

Cousin Tom at the GLP forum thinks Kyron could be there as well. 

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056401
United States
8/3/2010 5:27 AM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Bishop road fits the timeline, they need to search there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #405 on: August 03, 2010, 09:27:22 AM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.

bbm
Drinking in secret....the stress of living a lie and hiding her true self.
We know none of that, these are just assumptions on your part.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 03, 2010, 09:36:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! 
May today bring us closer to finding Kyron.

Had computer problems for a few hours yesterday and didn't answer some
Monkeys.  Sorry.

Gypsy - I too would like to know about the cousins epiphany!   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »

Just rambling...HopeinVA=VA?=Veritas Aequitas?=Veritas=Verity!  Don't know but seems this person who mentioned that KH played WoW more than TH is just using the Veritas=Verity name and it comes from a part of the WoW game in which VA Veritas Aequitas is an alliance within the game.  Just and FYI and prolly not important.

By the by, Veritas Aequitas means truth and justice!  Funny to be posting a verity, huh?  Maybe we should pay more attention to those posts.  lol
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2010, 09:47:30 AM »

Just rambling...HopeinVA=VA?=Veritas Aequitas?=Veritas=Verity!  Don't know but seems this person who mentioned that KH played WoW more than TH is just using the Veritas=Verity name and it comes from a part of the WoW game in which VA Veritas Aequitas is an alliance within the game.  Just and FYI and prolly not important.

By the by, Veritas Aequitas means truth and justice!  Funny to be posting a verity, huh?  Maybe we should pay more attention to those posts.  lol

Bad spelling this am-posting a-posting as, sorry
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #409 on: August 03, 2010, 09:50:18 AM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.

bbm
Drinking in secret....the stress of living a lie and hiding her true self.
We know none of that, these are just assumptions on your part.

Ice cream can put weight on you.  She may have indulged in goodies with the kids.  The kids eat at fast food restaurants?
Fast food puts weight on you, (it is so easy to pack on the pounds) just finding a coffee shop with chocolate crossiants, I would put ten pounds on me.

I do not eat fast food or ice cream now, I am back to my weight when I was in H.S.

Perhaps SM binges, on everything! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 03, 2010, 09:57:14 AM »

Seahorse you are right she could have been binging with food, she could have been binge drinking, she could also have been on medication that causes weight gain. I have no idea what was happening in their lives. Just see a nice family pic of Terri and the kids, and what happened from there we may never know.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 03, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »

I would like to know why this Nitwit cannot be brought in and made to talk.  This is not some petty theft or simple drug possession.  THIS IS A MISSING CHILD.HELLO!!!!!!!  Somebody, please do something.  TH knows and needs to be made to talk.  Dede needs to jump off a cliff if she is unwilling to help find this innocent little boy.  I am so fed up with worrying about stepping on other people's toes!!!!!!!!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 03, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/kyron-homan-case-possible-insight-into-dede-spicher/

Kyron Homan case: Possible insight into DeDe Spicher?

Posted on August 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 03, 2010, 10:16:45 AM »

Forget the spelling!  You are a super sleuth!  VA - Wow!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: August 03, 2010, 10:19:27 AM »

I would like to know why this Nitwit cannot be brought in and made to talk.  This is not some petty theft or simple drug possession.  THIS IS A MISSING CHILD.HELLO!!!!!!!  Somebody, please do something.  TH knows and needs to be made to talk.  Dede needs to jump off a cliff if she is unwilling to help find this innocent little boy.  I am so fed up with worrying about stepping on other people's toes!!!!!!!!!!

I know!  It makes me so angry, too!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 03, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

Forget the spelling!  You are a super sleuth!  VA - Wow!

Agree!  Thanks to everyone for providing information about World of Warcraft, etc.  I find the whole thing a bit frightening myself, though I'm sure many see it as harmless. 

I'm curious if these players of WoW form relationships in the game and whether there are levels of loyalty that are built up between online players...and if/how that might spill over into real life.

(I'm one of those parents that has never allowed any first-person shooter game into the house, whether computer game, x-box, gameboy, whatever...so bear with me and please don't take offense!)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 03, 2010, 10:29:11 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/03/kyron-homan-case-possible-insight-into-dede-spicher/

After reading that, I'm thinking DeDe is up to her neck in this.  I was hoping not.  I don't think she has been offered immunity yet, because the police want to get her for being an accomplice.  I don't think they will offer her immunity until they have exhausted all other avenues.  JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »

Because this is the United States, and the judicial system has to be followed or chaos would break out. I'm just thankful that I live in a country that has a decent judicial system, may not agree with some of it though.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: August 03, 2010, 10:35:36 AM »

Thanks seeme!  Wow, so someone, possibly De De provided new cell phones to Terri.  Pretty stupid thing to do during an investigation over a little missing child.

::MonkeyAngel::Kyron  an angelic monkey
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »

Thanks seeme!  Wow, so someone, possibly De De provided new cell phones to Terri.  Pretty stupid thing to do during an investigation over a little missing child.

::MonkeyAngel::Kyron  an angelic monkey

I agree. Although I wonder if it was positioned as something innocuous by Terri; a la "Deedle, would you mind picking up one of those prepaid cell phones for me while you're out today? The cops took mine to investigate and now I have no way to call anyone."

??

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.