March 28, 2024, 11:59:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 243188 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 01:46:03 PM »

I wonder if cuz has spoken with De De or her father?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2010, 01:48:37 PM »

Those talking heads on NG know very little. One of them last week referred to Terri as the babysitter who Kaine married. And today's BOMBSHELL on JVM or whatever will be that Lohan went to a treatment centre. Like I give fig.
My daughter is a member of InSession and has been for years. She has never seen one like this where peeps are beating up on the family so much. Her job over there, Stick up for Desiree as they were beating her to a pulp the other day. Crazy stuff. Yet, we all want a happy outcome and care very much how this turns out and want Kyron found alive. Alot of wishful thinking. 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

He talks to her brother Rick is what cousin said.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2010, 01:49:45 PM »

In response, to Lifesong - Ewwwww!  I am definitely not a friend, supporter, or even an acquaintance of Terri!  However, I am a fan of Kyron!

Aw, that was so good, touched my heart...
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:11 PM »

In response, to Lifesong - Ewwwww!  I am definitely not a friend, supporter, or even an acquaintance of Terri!  However, I am a fan of Kyron!

Aw, that was so good, touched my heart...

Me too ~ Kyron has really touched my heart. I pray he is ok and will come home.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »

Here is a current post (on page 99 now).  He did a test drive

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 944024
United States
8/2/2010 1:04 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking

Just posted - he drove back to Sauvie Island from the school, 19 minutes:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055756
United States
8/2/2010 1:30 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Took 19 min to get back to the refuge from the school.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99
WOW he did do a test drive, seems he is wondering himself how it could all pan out in the time frame.
That is the part I can't get past the limited time she had to do this, whatever she did.  Where is Kyron..
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2010, 01:55:23 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

I'm sorry but you would have to have been following ALL of his posts to get the way he talks/thinks.

Anyway, he's saying that DeDe remained close to Terri after DeDe got the feeling Terri had something to do with Kyron missing to try and get to the bottom of things.  Like being a double agent so to speak.  Yes, he is calling Terri the rat.

Edited to add the link to where he's posting.  It's a 98 page thread now 

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg98
Thank-you, I will go any read at that forum.

NoRose and Monkeys, Hi!

Did you read he (cuz) suggests for property owners to scour areas?

quote by Cuz..

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

The people who own property in the talked about areas here should scour their property. If your reading and know anyone in the area ask them to.

Does Tom know something?  Curious. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2010, 01:56:29 PM »

Does anyone know if DeDes truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.
  wonder why she took the sticker of the back?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »

Seahorse - we have no way of knowing for sure what Tom actually knows
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »

Does anyone know if DeDes truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.
  wonder why she took the sticker of the back?

I wondered why she took off the sticker myself
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

.... or friends with Kaine or ... in communication with Kaine?

Janet

Hi Janet!

Don't worry, lol!  I don't think you're friends with Terri!   

I asked about Terri because the quote claimed that some of Terri's friends were here at SM.  I haven't seen any claims that Kaine's had friends posting here, but I'm happy to include Kaine in the question as well.  It seems to me though, that Terri is the one with the purported messages posted to articles about the case, the HopeinVA posts, the Tweets, the Facebook postings, etc.  I just haven't seen that much of an online presence from Kaine at all.

Either way, I just think it's important to know the truth.  I hope that if Terri's friends are posting here, they will come out and say so.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2010, 02:00:17 PM »

Some of the posters make me laugh at this forum, some oh well don't have to say it>>  Like the cousin is doing if I lived close I would go do the very same thing and drive around and try to time all of this.  I just want some answers know we all want some answers.  One of our monkeys said something last night that I have been telling my family>>think when children are involved you should have Florida's freedom of information act, seemed to keep putting the pressure not only on Casey but the parents.  Yet at the same time didn't help with Haileigh, for whatever reason (have my own thoughts) Satsuma wouldn't release anything, to do this day have not released anything.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2010, 02:06:09 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-Young-Theres-ice-in-those-Terri-veins/N5isq0bECUmEEmrszvL4AA.cspx

Desiree Young: "There's ice in those (Terri) veins"

Last Update: 10:09 am

The search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now in its ninth week - and the second grader's parents believe Terri Horman knows something about the disappearance of their son, but she isn't talking.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."

Investigators are applying pressure to those close to Terri, including friend DeDe Spicher.

"DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone," said Jaimee MacKinnon, a friend of Spicher's.

Spicher appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury last week, but those close to her believe DeDe wouldn't cover for someone who had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

"If DeDe felt that terry had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terry," said Karen Gjerning, another of DeDe's friends.

DeDe's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Kaine moved out and filed for divorce.

"Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for ten days," said Gherning.

Spicher is expected to be called before a grand jury again in the next four to six weeks.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2010, 02:07:52 PM »

He talks to her brother Rick is what cousin said.
yes thanks, he said that early on. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »

Hi Janet!

Don't worry, lol!  I don't think you're friends with Terri!   

<snipped>

Lifesong

You know me well!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2010, 02:10:32 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-Young-Theres-ice-in-those-Terri-veins/N5isq0bECUmEEmrszvL4AA.cspx

Desiree Young: "There's ice in those (Terri) veins"

Last Update: 10:09 am

The search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now in its ninth week - and the second grader's parents believe Terri Horman knows something about the disappearance of their son, but she isn't talking.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."

Investigators are applying pressure to those close to Terri, including friend DeDe Spicher.

"DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone," said Jaimee MacKinnon, a friend of Spicher's.

Spicher appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury last week, but those close to her believe DeDe wouldn't cover for someone who had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

"If DeDe felt that terry had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terry," said Karen Gjerning, another of DeDe's friends.

DeDe's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Kaine moved out and filed for divorce.

"Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for ten days," said Gherning.

Spicher is expected to be called before a grand jury again in the next four to six weeks.

I agree with Desiree 100%.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2010, 02:11:27 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

I know what you mean. I don't quite know what he's getting at when he says "ask me again if I'm fine with dede's silence". Does he think she has good cause to be silent? Does he think she was just being silent to set a trap for Terri? Is Terri "the rat" or is it someone else he's referring to? I feel like "grasshopper" (KungFu reference) trying to make sense of the riddles of life.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2010, 02:13:11 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

I'm sorry but you would have to have been following ALL of his posts to get the way he talks/thinks.

Anyway, he's saying that DeDe remained close to Terri after DeDe got the feeling Terri had something to do with Kyron missing to try and get to the bottom of things.  Like being a double agent so to speak.  Yes, he is calling Terri the rat.

Edited to add the link to where he's posting.  It's a 98 page thread now 

Aah! That answered my last question. I should catch up reading before posting.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »

I just can't get past the fact that Terri isn't declaring her innocence. 
Not even through her lawyer is she speaking of Kiara...how she misses her, etc.
Nor have the networks shown any of Terri's friends speaking up for her, at least not that I'm aware of.   It seems so strange.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:35 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

Not me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.