April 18, 2024, 09:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244717 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #640 on: August 03, 2010, 07:05:00 PM »

Blonde,

Thank-you for the confirmation that the truck was towed twice.  The truck may have been detailed and still dirty.

I understand "detailing" is washing all the muck out from under the vehicle, as not to leave any trace of dirt where it was.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: August 03, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »

You know, if you go back to the original tv scene of Kaine, TH, where she is hugging Kaine and leaning on him.  Look at her face.  I don't have the link but Nancy Grace shows it everyday.  She keeps looking down.  Her body language is guilty, guilty, guilty.  She looks like the cat who got caught eating the canary. 

Also, if my child was whiny about going home to his father and stepmom; I wonder if DY ever asked the father about this and why Kyron may be so reluctant to go home?  This should have been a red flag.  If I were Kyron's relative, I think I would put up a big poster right close to wherever TH is so that she would have to look at him everytime she goes outside.  Oh, but that might be considered harrassment of the woman last seen with my missing child.  Shame on me!!!

I dunno, I kinda like the idea.   

Did you follow the Stacy Peterson case?  hehe...

Stacy was the 4th wife of Drew Peterson, has gone missing.  Was friends with her next door neighbor.  The one who, with help of friends etc, erected a huge sign (let's call it near billboard size .. almost .. lol) in her front yard, angled at such a way that Drew would see it everytime he went outside.  Which said, "Where's Stacy??" and her pic.  And since he seemed to attempt to ignore it, they also put out two spotlights angled in such a way to highlight it, even at night. 

Monkey Devil!

But WYKS..That never made any impact on Drew. Drew is the same as Scott P eterson..once the deed is done..more forward..no looking back.  It only served the public to know where Sharons heart was..and what she believed.   And Drew is in jail on charges dealing with the death of his 3rd wife , but we all still ask..where is poor Stacy?

I think Terri may have the same mind set..once the deed is done..it is on to the next person.aka Mr Cole.  Who I fully believe bought her the phone so they could have what they thought would be private sexting, etc.  Do I think he is involved in Kyron's disappearance..no.

I think he looked a gift horse in the mouth..and being slightly unstable himself, thought if this woman needs and wants sex..as well as posting grapic pics to him..he was ready to oblige.

I do not think that Terri posted sexually explicit pics to Cole or the LS without following through with the sex.  She is a horn dog ..plain and simple...and also a very disturbed person who thinks her wishes come before anyone else's.  And when someone else disagrees..she is a woman out for revenge.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: August 03, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/hearing_set_on_kaine_hormans_m.html

Hearing set on Kaine Horman's motion seeking source of Terri Moulton Horman's money
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: August 03, 2010, 07:21:13 PM »

...and to think this is just one of thousands of "tips" LE is dealing with.

I think it is people desperately wanting to "help" or do something for either bringing Kyron home, or getting the reward money, that they begin to "see" more into things.

I can imagine that out of the 3,500 "tips" only four or five are REALLY related to Kyron Horman's case. LE (God bless them!) are checking each and every one of those tips, so they deserve some credit.

Now, if only those who have clues to what REALLY happened were to speak out...

Yanno.. I've read somewhere that part of those 3500 'tips' were from some locals pizzzzed that the early often-made broadcasts were pre-empting their soap operas.  Dunno how true that is, but if so.. geeeeez.. who would DO that?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: August 03, 2010, 07:22:28 PM »

Snipped from the article linked above and BBM...

Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl. Kaine also told KGW Monday that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Given his explanations to the press as to why he'd been keeping it on all this time, is this part of a strategy? New info uncovered? Change of mind? What say you, Monkeys?

<snipped more to keep quote and link>

Dunno mediamama.  Sounds to me more like the next episode in their soap opera, than it does anything having to do with a grieving father trying to find his missing son.  The focus he supposedly has. 

Judging by how hard this 8 week anniversary was for both Desiree and Kaine..each looked as upset as they did in the original pressers..then they gained some hope and they looked better..but the recent 8 week mark pressers show them as totally devastated..and who wouldn't be?  This has been a roller coaster ride for them and Tony...ups and downs.

I think Kaine finally came to the realization that not only is Terri involved..but he may never know what happened to his son.  I also think Desiree is hanging on by a thread..that she knows what is coming but doesn't want to admit that..because she doesn't want to give up hope.  Hope is all they have at this point.

I think Kaine removed the ring because he is removing the idea of Terri as ever being apart of the family he tried to create for the boys, Kyron and James, and for little Kitty.  That's just my take..he finally realizes there is no family anylonger then he and his children.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: August 03, 2010, 07:24:39 PM »

My whole problem with that account is the date, June 9th.  No way would Terri have been driving around with Kyron on June 9th.  By June 9th LE was already suspicious of her, IMO.

I should be reading and not posting til caught up.. but.. my memory ain't what it used to be.  What you say is true, Klaas.  Just gotta wonder what the red-haired DeDe was doing that day?  Or the red-haired Becky?  Or the red-haired whomever other female they know? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: August 03, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html        In the comment section page 12 there is a mention about a friend of Terri who received a subpoena to testify at the grand jury. Her name is Chelsea Aleshire. Never seen this name mentioned before.
Another poster from that site said..

EagleforFreedom August 03, 2010 at 1:25AM

Terri had an Android it has best GPS on board so LE knows everywhere Terri was on June 4th smart phone track is great technology

Thank-you, I'm not sure what an Android is, and smart phone track. But sounds like LE was able to track all of her movement that day.

An Android is a smart phone by Motorola. My son and I both have Androids. 

Thanks for explaining that Muffy!  I dunno why I was thinking of a lil robot that runs around.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: August 03, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »

WHY WAS THE TRUCK TOWED?

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

If I comprehend the following ... it appears that the truck was towed away for repairs as well as towed away twice by investigators.

Janet

+++++

The search for Kyron: Terri Horman's father talks to 'People'
Story Published: Jun 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM PDT

The stepmother's dad, Larry Moulton, goes on to say investigators have questioned her six hours at a time, several times; have given her two polygraphs; and have taken her truck away twice.

Investigators had said the truck was removed from her home for repairs.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #648 on: August 03, 2010, 07:43:53 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056989
 United States
8/3/2010 5:17 PM

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
You who still hate and doubt will never be able to see out of that cloud.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
Now use your conjecture, I'm goin fish'n.
Peace to all. God bless Kyron Horman.
If he owes nothing to anyone, why did he even bother to post all that he posted? His suspicions are confirmed, and he is at peace, wonder what all that means?

NRCG..Who the heck knows what he means anylonger.  At first he was understandable with what he posted.  Then he veered off the track into this game or puzzle phase.  At first I think he thought DD had something to do with this..if not directly, then indirectly.  But he seemed to feel se would fess up once her Daddy was involved.  So does this mean that between Daddy and the lawyer she is now telling the truth?   Because the first few posts of his is all I can make sense of myself.
I'm getting the feeling he knows DeDe was involved somehow, and he has made peace with it. I don't know, but if I had a relative that might be involved with a child missing, I would not be advertising it on the internet, would be so upset that I wouldn't want people to know any of it. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: August 03, 2010, 07:47:35 PM »

<snipped more to keep quote and link>

Dunno mediamama.  Sounds to me more like the next episode in their soap opera, than it does anything having to do with a grieving father trying to find his missing son.  The focus he supposedly has. 

Wyke ... do I detect a little skeptism.

Don't despair ... I suspect that stuff is about to happen ... stuff that implies answers have been forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this little boy.

an angelic monkey

Janet

A little and then some, Janet.  As I've had the more the man speaks and acts.  Dunno that it has a dang thing to do with Kyron gone missing, and yet... am on board with all who want to know more about the family dynamics in this case.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if we were to find it all entwined down the road.  With Terri at the one end knowing what happened to Kyron, perhaps more.. with the rest of the family at the other end, knowing about the family issues but likely nothing about what Terri may have done with Kyron.  If that makes sense.  I just think at times that Kaine, while truly the grieving father at times, and deserving of that, tends to over-do the sympathy card to the public, while at the same time wants to get the focus back on Kyron, while he/family are the ones taking it off Kyron in the first place.   IMO MOO and all that. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: August 03, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/hearing_set_on_kaine_hormans_m.html

Hearing set on Kaine Horman's motion seeking source of Terri Moulton Horman's money

If there was a huge retainer fee paid to Terri's high profile representation ... where were these funds aquirered?  Will the money trail reveal what ultimately happened to Kyron Horman?

Janet

+++++

Kyron’s Parents in Touch With Oprah but Say They Won’t Take Money for the Story
Friday, July 30th, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman tell WW that producers for Oprah Winfrey have contacted them. But Kaine Horman and Desiree Young say they won’t take money for the story of Kyron’s disappearance.

“We wouldn’t sell it,” Young said in an interview Tuesday.

“Oh yeah,” Horman agreed. “It’s not about money.”

They said they’ve been in contact with producers from The Oprah Show. But they said they’ve received no offers yet for book or movie deals

Money has been an issue since July 26, when Kaine Horman filed papers in his ongoing divorce requesting to know the source of $350,000 that his wife, Terri Moulton Horman, allegedly paid her criminal-defense lawyer.

According to The Oregonian, Terri Moulton Horman’s lawyer filed a response Thursday calling that reported amount “grossly inaccurate.”

Kaine Horman told WW he has no idea where his wife got the money.

“When you find out, call me,” he said. “I want to know.”

One possibility that’s been suggested is that Terri Moulton Horman’s parents, Larry and Carol Moulton, may have taken out an additional mortgage on their $175,500 house in Roseburg. Terri Moulton Horman moved into that house with her parents around July 16.

But according to the Douglas County Assessor’s Office on Wednesday, the last time the Moultons refinanced their home was in 2008

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #651 on: August 03, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056989
 United States
8/3/2010 5:17 PM

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
You who still hate and doubt will never be able to see out of that cloud.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
Now use your conjecture, I'm goin fish'n.
Peace to all. God bless Kyron Horman.
If he owes nothing to anyone, why did he even bother to post all that he posted? His suspicions are confirmed, and he is at peace, wonder what all that means?

NRCG..Who the heck knows what he means anylonger.  At first he was understandable with what he posted.  Then he veered off the track into this game or puzzle phase.  At first I think he thought DD had something to do with this..if not directly, then indirectly.  But he seemed to feel se would fess up once her Daddy was involved.  So does this mean that between Daddy and the lawyer she is now telling the truth?   Because the first few posts of his is all I can make sense of myself.
I'm getting the feeling he knows DeDe was involved somehow, and he has made peace with it. I don't know, but if I had a relative that might be involved with a child missing, I would not be advertising it on the internet, would be so upset that I wouldn't want people to know any of it. 

Hi No Rose & Monkey's & Guest,

I recall Cuz said DDS was very very spoiled when he lived with her family for four months, while he was attending H.S.
Please don't make me find the post   

NoRose do you think Chelsea babysat for SM?  Was the baby in her care on June 4?  Chelsea almost twenty years younger than
SM, maybe Gym friends? when Chelsea worked at the Gym?  Babysitter may fit the picture better, Rolling Eyes guessing.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: August 03, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »

WHY WAS THE TRUCK TOWED?

Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com
Story Published: Jun 30, 2010 at 7:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM PDT

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

If I comprehend the following ... it appears that the truck was towed away for repairs as well as towed away twice by investigators.

Janet

+++++

The search for Kyron: Terri Horman's father talks to 'People'
Story Published: Jun 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM PDT

The stepmother's dad, Larry Moulton, goes on to say investigators have questioned her six hours at a time, several times; have given her two polygraphs; and have taken her truck away twice.

Investigators had said the truck was removed from her home for repairs.

ITA..Many hve wondered why the truck needed repairs?  Kaine used it everyday work..it was his vehicle, other then Terri saying she needed it.

But her needing it to get the science fair project back and forth to school ..well for me..it just doesn't ring true.  We have always had three cars..now four.  But mine was a Honda and then a Tbird.   I never have asked to borrow my husbands truck for a school fair project..even in those little cars..the project would have fit in the trunk...as opposed to taking them to and fro in the rain..since Kaines truck did not have a cab on it...which my husband's does.. I still put the projects..over many years in the trunk of my car  or the backseat.  Who is she kidding thinking you need a truck, with no cab, to transpot a 2nd grade science project?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: August 03, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »

But WYKS..That never made any impact on Drew. Drew is the same as Scott P eterson..once the deed is done..more forward..no looking back.  It only served the public to know where Sharons heart was..and what she believed.   And Drew is in jail on charges dealing with the death of his 3rd wife , but we all still ask..where is poor Stacy?

I think Terri may have the same mind set..once the deed is done..it is on to the next person.aka Mr Cole.  Who I fully believe bought her the phone so they could have what they thought would be private sexting, etc.  Do I think he is involved in Kyron's disappearance..no.

I think he looked a gift horse in the mouth..and being slightly unstable himself, thought if this woman needs and wants sex..as well as posting grapic pics to him..he was ready to oblige.

I do not think that Terri posted sexually explicit pics to Cole or the LS without following through with the sex.  She is a horn dog ..plain and simple...and also a very disturbed person who thinks her wishes come before anyone else's.  And when someone else disagrees..she is a woman out for revenge.

The part I bolded, that's very true Gypsy, didn't seem to make a dang bit of difference (that we are aware of) to Drew.  It helped Sharon n friends of Stacy express frustration tho.  Felt like in one way a 'slap in the face to Drew' and standing up for what's right for Stacy at the same time.  Such a sad case.  Justice is prevailing for Kathy, hopefully one day it will for Stacy too.

Some red flags are down for me regarding Terri, yeppers.  Just waiting for more details to come out.  As they trickle out, I got a bunch of extra red flags to throw down, just in case.  And am stockpiling a bunch of stones to throw at her when the time is right.  Sigh.  We need more info!  I want a 'reliable inside source' dangit!! 

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 03, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »

Using the truck would be awkward for her.I have a 4WD pickup with the step like their truck. I'm tall and never use the step but both my sisters use the grab handles and steps to get into the truck. I believe Teri is short and it would be a pain climbing in and out especially with the baby and having to put the baby in baby seat.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 03, 2010, 08:07:02 PM »

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

<snipped for bold content>

He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

and the post i made about the painting the car, with scoopy and jonser
seems weird
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1197727#msg1197727

thank you for posting this!it is significant I believe. not just coincidence that jonesr said it to scooby IMO

And the light just went on.   

Hmmmmm...... MUCH food for thought!  See if I let him date my avatar in there again.  pffffft.  But seriously.... Could it be??  I mean, my gosh, it could be!!

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

UPDATE: Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, says a detective from an outside agency followed up on the tip “some time ago” and determined it wasn’t relevant to the investigation.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #656 on: August 03, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Shes back...

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland-as-others-appear/ZGRThEFwPUyPrIASZIWZ8Q.cspx

Terri Horman back in Portland as others appear before grand jury

Terri Horman was back in Portland Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury.

Terri pulled into the Pacwest Building in downtown Portland around 9 a.m. Tuesday to meet with criminal attorney Stephen Houze, who has an office on the 12th floor.

Terri was seen driving a white Toyota with her father, Larry Moulton. The two left just before 4:30 p.m.

Faced with questions as she was leaving about why she was in Portland and what happened to Kyron, Terri, shaded by sunglasses, stared straight ahead.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 03, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »

Last Update: 4:51 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis

Terri Horman back in Portland Tuesday. (Kyle Mallory, KOIN) Terri Horman was back in Portland Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland-as-others-appear/ZGRThEFwPUyPrIASZIWZ8Q.cspx
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: August 03, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »

Chelsea Aleshire

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman
POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 5:06 pm PDT August 3, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

Chelsea Aleshire, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. Aleshire spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, Aleshire was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

She has not spoken to Terri Horman since then, she said

Aleshire is at least the second of Terri Horman's friends to have been subpoenaed. Eight days ago, DeDe Spicher appeared before the grand jury. Sources have said Spicher did not answer any questions. Kyron's birth parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have suggested she's not cooperating with the investigators.

The Oregonian newspaper reported this week that investigators have focused on Terri Horman's close circle of friends after learning one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: August 03, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »

Last Update: 4:51 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis

Terri Horman back in Portland Tuesday. (Kyle Mallory, KOIN) Terri Horman was back in Portland Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury.

(Continued)

.... Terri pulled into the Pacwest Building in downtown Portland around 9 a.m. Tuesday to meet with criminal attorney Stephen Houze, who has an office on the 12th floor.

Terri was seen driving a white Toyota with her father, Larry Moulton. The two left just before 4:30 p.m.

Faced with questions as she was leaving about why she was in Portland and what happened to Kyron, Terri, shaded by sunglasses, stared straight ahead

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.