March 28, 2024, 04:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 243157 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2010, 09:31:37 PM »

from wearing white >>>>>>>>> bikini

I imagine she'll get married on a nudist beach if there's a #4 wedding.
ugghhhhh

you know if she does not go to jail for life, there could be a 4th

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 03, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

Unless she's a pachyderm, that would be a pretty long gestation. (April 2007 to Dec 2008 = 19 months). 
I had a pregnancy like that!  It would never end!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: August 03, 2010, 09:43:49 PM »

ugghhhhh

and a 5th and a 6th! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 03, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

Unless she's a pachyderm, that would be a pretty long gestation. (April 2007 to Dec 2008 = 19 months). 
hahaha

I subonsciously changed the dates to make sense... they were wrong.  It said they married April 2008.

Oooops! That was funny!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: August 03, 2010, 09:49:05 PM »

Hi ALL! I hope all is well and everyone is healthy and Happy. I wish there was good news but after perusing the posts, Kyron is still somewhere out there. This is looking real bad. The more time that passes the more forensic evidence will be destroyed, which is what Terri is banking on. I don't even venture to the Facebook site, and that God is whatever site is too crude for me. I read some and tried to post but felt it was a waste of time. As far as Facebook, Hopein Va, etc., everyone has followers, Manson had his. (yikes) I tried to think Terri was innocent in the beginning but her silence falls heavy with guilt. If she were innocent there would be a different reaction from her. If someone accused you of something this horrible would you remain stoic? We are all human and therefore flawed. There are some things regardless of how much of a sociopath a person may be will reveal the truth. Warm wishes and prayers for Kaine, Desiree,Tony, James, and their other family members. I hope LE leaves no stone unturned. Wonder what Ole' Oaks is up to? Even though there is conflict and Egos some searching is better than none.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 03, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »

hahaha

I subonsciously changed the dates to make sense... they were wrong.  It said they married April 2008.

Oooops! That was funny!

They were married in 2007 but I'm not sure of the date. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: August 03, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »

Oh no.  Even bigger oooops!  Just checked again -- nope, it said 2007.  My own boo-boo after all!

I promise, I was not even  !  Just feeling under the weather.  I guess that will have to do for my excuse...

(Thanks to my goof and 04Bull's sense of humor, this thread now contains the word "pachyderm."  Now we know this case has really turned into a circus.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2010, 09:52:07 PM »

Hi ALL! I hope all is well and everyone is healthy and Happy. I wish there was good news but after perusing the posts, Kyron is still somewhere out there. This is looking real bad. The more time that passes the more forensic evidence will be destroyed, which is what Terri is banking on. I don't even venture to the Facebook site, and that God is whatever site is too crude for me. I read some and tried to post but felt it was a waste of time. As far as Facebook, Hopein Va, etc., everyone has followers, Manson had his. (yikes) I tried to think Terri was innocent in the beginning but her silence falls heavy with guilt. If she were innocent there would be a different reaction from her. If someone accused you of something this horrible would you remain stoic? We are all human and therefore flawed. There are some things regardless of how much of a sociopath a person may be will reveal the truth. Warm wishes and prayers for Kaine, Desiree,Tony, James, and their other family members. I hope LE leaves no stone unturned. Wonder what Ole' Oaks is up to? Even though there is conflict and Egos some searching is better than none.

If Terri harmed Kyron, it benefits her for people to believe he's stashed alive some place.  The longer it takes to find Kyron the more evidence is lost.  Yes, Terri is banking on this IMO.
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: August 03, 2010, 09:54:32 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8652
Kyron Horman case update: Second friend of Terri Horman subpoenaed before grand jury

A second friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, has been subpoenaed to appear before the grand jury. KPTV reports that Chelsea Aleshire will appear before the grand jury on Thursday, August 5, 2010. Yesterday, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young testified before the grand jury but it is unclear whether the testimony is regarding the alleged murder-for-hire plot or Kyron’s June 4th disappearance. Today marks 61 days since Kyron Horman has been seen.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 03, 2010, 10:01:28 PM »

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 
Good point.

I am on my 3rd marriage. I wore a white dress with yellow flowers. It took me 3 times to get it right.
My bother married a woman and it was her 3rd marriage, she and my brother were married for over 26 years and she took care of him for 2 full years before he died of cancer.
Being married more then once is not a crime and it is not an indication of bad behavior or a bad person.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 03, 2010, 10:03:26 PM »

ugghhhhh

yep, very scary

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #691 on: August 03, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 
Good point.

I am on my 3rd marriage. I wore a white dress with yellow flowers. It took me 3 times to get it right.
My bother married a woman and it was her 3rd marriage, she and my brother were married for over 26 years and she took care of him for 2 full years before he died of cancer.
Being married more then once is not a crime and it is not an indication of bad behavior or a bad person.
an angelic monkey You are so right on that.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 03, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »

My younger sister is on her 3rd marriage.......I remember my dad telling her after paying for the 3rd, he was done.....He was joking of course (I think)

Anyways.....I know lots of people on their 3rd or 4th marriage. It is what it is.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: August 03, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »

Kiara was born over 1 1/2 years following Kaine and Terri's wedding

Janet

++++++

Timeline in a Nutshell

2002 (September)
- Kyron is born.

- Desiree and Kaine are divorced
- Desiree and Kaine share custody of Kaine.
- Desiree is the primary caregiver.

- Desiree suffers kidney failure
- Kyron lives with Kaine and Terri
- Terri and James enter scenario
- Desiree does not attempt to regain custody

2007 (April)
- Terri and Kaine are married

2008 (December)
- Kiara is born

Source:

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: August 03, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »

My younger sister is on her 3rd marriage.......I remember my dad telling her after paying for the 3rd, he was done.....He was joking of course (I think)

Anyways.....I know lots of people on their 3rd or 4th marriage. It is what it is.......

I forgot to add, I have an older sister, so when my younger sister got married for the 3rd time, my dad had paid for 5 weddings within about 8 years.......thank heavens he invested well over the years. R.I.P. daddy!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: August 03, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »

Your sister was fortunate.  Our advise to each of our kids prior to his/her  wedding ... "Make it work because this is the only party on our dime."

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: August 03, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »

I had a pregnancy like that!  It would never end!

Me too.

Janet

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #697 on: August 03, 2010, 10:17:33 PM »

This now from Jonesr at GLP:

To all tards;
scooby=Dede

I guess he is saying that Dede was communicating with him through the GLP forum?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 03, 2010, 10:22:58 PM »

This now from Jonesr at GLP:

To all tards;
scooby=Dede

I guess he is saying that Dede was communicating with him through the GLP forum?

You beat me!  We've been wondering about this!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: August 03, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »

"scooby" joined GLP yesterday and has posted 55 posts.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.