April 26, 2024, 12:27:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245025 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #720 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:06 PM »

"scooby" joined GLP yesterday and has posted 55 posts.

She went back and edited many of her posts.

I saw that!  Now Jonesr is saying Winterborne= Dede.  WTF is up?

At first I thought this guy was serious and cared about a missing boy, but now, for me, he has lost credibility. His posts seem to have degenerated into playing games with the other posters. He posts contradictions, changes opinions from one post to the next, deliberately I think. I'm tired of the mysterious riddles, innuendo and smug "see if you are smart enough to guess what I'm saying" attitude he puts out there. And now: "it's dede--no it's not--this one's dede" -- who cares?? I used to read his thread, but like the straw that broke the camel's back, this latest silliness  has made me lose all interest in anything he has to say.

Whatever this person is up to, I'm sure LE has been alerted.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 03, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »

Klaas, do you think LE would be aware that DeDe may have been posting on GLP? 

I would sure hope LE knows.  Don't you think LE would be monitoring her?

Well, a lot of forums have been following that thread, so I'm hoping LE started paying attention to it as well.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: August 03, 2010, 11:01:00 PM »

I would certainly think that if LE thinks she has something to do with the case that they'd be monitoring her.

I would also think that her attorney would be none too pleased that she's posting on an internet forum about the case.

I don't think this little game they are playing is cute at all.

Where is Kyron?!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: August 03, 2010, 11:01:57 PM »

Babybear.  < hugs > 

I agree about the "Look at me!! Look at me!!" aspect of Terri.  At least during that point in her life.  Sure does seem like she went downhill in a fast hurry from there. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: August 03, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »

The riddles and all that now.. seem like.. distractions.  Keeping folks busy trying to figure them out.  So we wouldn't be looking at.......... what?? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: August 03, 2010, 11:07:55 PM »

At first I thought this guy was serious and cared about a missing boy, but now, for me, he has lost credibility. His posts seem to have degenerated into playing games with the other posters. He posts contradictions, changes opinions from one post to the next, deliberately I think. I'm tired of the mysterious riddles, innuendo and smug "see if you are smart enough to guess what I'm saying" attitude he puts out there. And now: "it's dede--no it's not--this one's dede" -- who cares?? I used to read his thread, but like the straw that broke the camel's back, this latest silliness  has made me lose all interest in anything he has to say.

Whatever this person is up to, I'm sure LE has been alerted.

I agree with you both. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:51 PM »

At least there was something new today in the case.  I wonder if this Chelsea {??? read name too fast} was babysitting the baby on the morning of the 4th and Kaine just believed Terri had her with because she told him she was ???  Isn't he our verification the baby was with Terri when Kyron disappeared?

To whoever posted about the 2 cars driving wildly on SI on the 4th, it could be they were in panic mode and driving into a desolate area of the island, of which there are many.  There is the area up north aroung Sturgeon Lake and the area of the nudie beach on the east side of the island which borders the Columbia River.  I could easily see them looking for a far and away place that is was close by for convenience to put Kyron's body. 

The only thing I wonder about then is the timing of both Terri and Dede driving in tandem on the island with the timeline we have been given.  When Terri was out driving around Dede was supposedly at work with alibi, leaving there at 11:35am,  and at which time Terri was pulling up in the gym parking lot !!!

Chelsea Aleshire

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman
POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 5:06 pm PDT August 3, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

Chelsea Aleshire, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. Aleshire spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, Aleshire was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

She has not spoken to Terri Horman since then, she said

Aleshire is at least the second of Terri Horman's friends to have been subpoenaed. Eight days ago, DeDe Spicher appeared before the grand jury. Sources have said Spicher did not answer any questions. Kyron's birth parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, have suggested she's not cooperating with the investigators.

The Oregonian newspaper reported this week that investigators have focused on Terri Horman's close circle of friends after learning one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 03, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

Terri Horman back in Portland as others appear before grand jury

Last Update: 6:33 pm

Terri Horman was back in Portland Tuesday, less than 24 hours after Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury.

Terri pulled into the Pacwest Building in downtown Portland around 9 a.m. Tuesday to meet with criminal attorney Stephen Houze, who has an office on the 12th floor.

A court date was set (Aug. 25) for Kaine and Terri's divorce and restraining order, but it is unclear if that is the reason Terri was in Portland.

She was seen driving a white Toyota with her father, Larry Moulton. The two left just before 4:30 p.m.

“We’re still very much in charge of this investigation, it’s active, it’s very productive at this point – we’re moving forward,” said Capt. Jason Gates, a Multnomah County Sheriff’s spokesman.

While no one in law enforcement has named Terri a suspect, members of Kyron’s family, as well as Terri’s friend DeDe Spicher, have been called before the grand jury.

Former Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain says the fact that Kyron’s stepmom has not appeared before the grand jury is significant, in that grand juries don’t usually subpoena a possible suspect.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland-as-others-appear/ZGRThEFwPUyPrIASZIWZ8Q.cspx

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 03, 2010, 11:22:40 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
8:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 03, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »

I would certainly think that if LE thinks she has something to do with the case that they'd be monitoring her.

I would also think that her attorney would be none too pleased that she's posting on an internet forum about the case.

I don't think this little game they are playing is cute at all.

Where is Kyron?!

I don't think that Jonesr and Scooby are in any way related to the Kyron Horman case. I think they are two very sorry individuals (or maybe one with two usernames) who have injected themselves into the case because they pathetically seek the attention they desperately need and can't get anywhere else.

Before believing anything they say, I would like to have proof that they are who they say they are. But, just claiming that they are cousins, or whatever, of a person doesn't mean they are.

I doubt that Dede be playing games with people like this. She has to know that posts made online are EASILY traceable back to her, and it wouldn't look good on her to be online playing riddles with people when she has been implicated in the case.

IMO.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 03, 2010, 11:32:12 PM »

So if that really is Dede's cousin on the the GPL thread, he and his cousing are into playing games while a child's life is on the line.
It looks like it. Ain't that just great.
I do think this is her cousin, though, right?  He knew about the GJ before she went and he knew about her dad. . .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 03, 2010, 11:37:40 PM »

So if that really is Dede's cousin on the the GPL thread, he and his cousing are into playing games while a child's life is on the line.
It looks like it. Ain't that just great.
I do think this is her cousin, though, right?  He knew about the GJ before she went and he knew about her dad. . .

Yes, I do believe it is her cousin.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: August 03, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »

The riddles and all that now.. seem like.. distractions.  Keeping folks busy trying to figure them out.  So we wouldn't be looking at.......... what?? 

each jonesr(op), may not be the same person, i think you can log a name
with out signing in, if not you get the AC name

when the jonesr op started to riddle, i thought he/she is gameing
who knows,if that fourm thinks something isnt right, guess they
will do what needs to be done
 you could delete your account/posts

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 03, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »

If they have borrowed phones, throw away phones NO, remember him saying in the beginning how is IP jumped around etc.  I don't know what the H*** is going on but these people make me SICK!!!!
I have been working all night to set up a list of to date what is known about Terri, feel free to share (please give credit) it took me a LONG time to do this. 
AND if I am missing anything please let me know, should I add this GLP thing?  Do we know if he comes here?
[url][http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/08/03/terri-horman//url]
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 03, 2010, 11:49:21 PM »

I saw that!  Now Jonesr is saying Winterborne= Dede.  WTF is up?

Up until yesterday as he was asking everyone to guide him around to the known "areas" was that so he could see what "they" knew versus what "we" knew.  Making sure nothing was left behind?  I am so MAD!!!  will say this GLP gets wind of this they will let loose on these fools suggest copy and paste NOW!!!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: August 03, 2010, 11:49:25 PM »

I challenge Jonesr.

To prove he is indeed related to Dede, maybe by contacting this BB moderator and having his information verified, or by telling us something we don't know, something we can't figure out by research online or by calling local LE and asking.

Tell us what's next for Dede. Why didn't she testify during the GJ, and why was she given a date for next week? Is the GJ for the MFH, or for Kyron's disappearance?

Smile

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 03, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

If they have borrowed phones, throw away phones NO, remember him saying in the beginning how is IP jumped around etc.  I don't know what the H*** is going on but these people make me SICK!!!!
I have been working all night to set up a list of to date what is known about Terri, feel free to share (please give credit) it took me a LONG time to do this. 
AND if I am missing anything please let me know, should I add this GLP thing?  Do we know if he comes here?
http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/08/03/terri-horman/
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 03, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »

I challenge Jonesr.

To prove he is indeed related to Dede, maybe by contacting this BB moderator and having his information verified, or by telling us something we don't know, something we can't figure out by research online or by calling local LE and asking.

Tell us what's next for Dede. Why didn't she testify during the GJ, and why was she given a date for next week? Is the GJ for the MFH, or for Kyron's disappearance?

Smile

Great suggestion love it, maybe you could point him directly to a mod.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:47 PM »

an AC at glp got me, the AC didnt link back
i never listed those addy there,i checked the routes, see the
SM post link
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054103
 United States
8/3/2010 11:42 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Will catch up in the morning with your comments! Good nite all it is 11:10pm here.. sorry, I am not an all nighter as the rest of the "chatters so confess they have a job!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1050582

Okay, I found another one. Is this it? This was posted at Scared Monkey forum, which was a screenshot from GLP. Don't know if this helps?

11536 NW Skyline Blvd Portland, OR 97231 school
Pittock Bird Sanctuary, OR, which is in forest park
5415 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy Portland, OR 97221 Albertsons
22075 NW Imbrie Dr Hillsboro, OR 97124 Sunset Fred Meyer
1265 NW Waterhouse Ave Beaverton, OR 97006 gym
NW Germantown Rd, Portland, just in case dede was involved
------------------------------------
post that got me to thinking on this
Mercy
User ID: 1017853
United States
7/23/2010 2:17 PM
 http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg124

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1198015#msg1198015

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 04, 2010, 12:04:24 AM »

why would she edit her posts? hhmmm is she hiding something? wierd.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.