March 28, 2024, 11:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 243162 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: August 04, 2010, 09:02:05 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1057429
United States
8/4/2010 2:39 AM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Teri horman;
dede has huge balls, she has given everything on you she had, they took all the computer and phone evidence, the GJ is on it, Dede has said so here. She got you a phone, it's all on it. Your chance at a softre sentence is flying right past you. Take the offers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 04, 2010, 09:03:10 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
8/4/2010 2:51 AM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

A rake, the police were using dogs on bishop road, not calling out loud, the police want to pressure Teri you haters. Don't let the case go cold, if you want to help Kyron start posting pleas everywhere, or you suck.
This case has a chance of going cold, I spent a long time talking with a reporter he mentioned they want to pressure Teri, quit flabberin and help get Kyron. Teri and family need the heat turned up. Do it, make a difference.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg128
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 04, 2010, 09:04:59 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1057481
United States
8/4/2010 3:48 AM
Report abusive post

Thanks , the people who live there are going to have to do it,
two months of over growth in Portland covers alot. You saw how the contact was made, you all did. This is a public place, the cryptic talk was pretty apparent, if you could not tell it was her than your not a good sluther.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg129
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 04, 2010, 09:07:02 AM »

All I can say is if DDS is posting on GLP, then her 157 IQ isn't doing her much good.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: August 04, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1057535
United States
8/4/2010 5:21 AM
Report abusive post   

What Dede did was come to my rescue, she called me home.
She asked me to stop fighting for her now. She told me it was going to be better. You heard her. Read it.
She showed me articles that were the real story, the truth.
No one wanted to hear it, it didn't matter.
They wanted to hear from her, she spoke. It didn't matter.
She dropped hints to the public, it didn't matter.
She told me bout the phone, right here. It didn't matter.
You dorks are just a bunch of fools. It doesn't matter
you dipshits are four people, you don't matter.
None of this matters.
Post for Kyron.
Make a plea to Teri
or just shut the f*** up.
Tom Jones, Dede Spichers cousin

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg130
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 04, 2010, 09:10:36 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
8/4/2010 2:24 AM
Report abusive post   

Dede mentioned something to claycat. About a book and abridge, anyideas what that was about? She also pointed out that the people in the bishop road area should really think of what they saw if even the smallest thing on June 4. anything, try real hard again. Help get Kyron back. Look your property over. Use a rake. Just look. Teri we are going to tear the world apart. We are going to find out sooner or later. Make it sooner. Give your family peace. I've learned how to bug people here. We are going to start harassing you now.

FWIW - I think he's saying that Scooby replied to Claycat at GLP

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg128

Dang!  I wish I had seen her post.  I don't remember anything like that.  I need to go back and look. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: August 04, 2010, 09:20:30 AM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 
Good point.

I am on my 3rd marriage. I wore a white dress with yellow flowers. It took me 3 times to get it right.
My bother married a woman and it was her 3rd marriage, she and my brother were married for over 26 years and she took care of him for 2 full years before he died of cancer.
Being married more then once is not a crime and it is not an indication of bad behavior or a bad person.

I'm on my 3rd marriage also, we got married in the FL Keys .
I was in a very informal  sun dress, with flowers in my hair it was beautiful.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 04, 2010, 09:32:44 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1057523
United States
8/4/2010 5:01 AM
Report abusive post   

My arrogance, look at all the people who stayed here after I signed off.
How were they talking? Were they organizing a search party, how bout posting from the field? How boug taking a drive? Remmber them.
They are all for Kyron, it's so obvious.
Hate, resentment for anyone who will stand up to something and tell them the truth. There were no lies, they are confusing reality with this place, no life, faith, or character.
Just a bunch of spineless cowards.
I ran them off in one page.
If I was in trouble, they would just call me and say quit.
Talk about Kyron.
You won't , you just want to bash and gossip.
Prove me wrong.
This thread will die here now, I'm going to keep watching.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg130
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: August 04, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »

Pardon me for saying so, but this guy seems a bit off his rocker.  I can't understand a thing he is saying.  It's like he's doped up or something. . . or is it just me?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #809 on: August 04, 2010, 09:39:29 AM »

Pardon me for saying so, but this guy seems a bit off his rocker.  I can't understand a thing he is saying.  It's like he's doped up or something. . . or is it just me?   
You are not alone 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 04, 2010, 09:39:33 AM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 
Good point.

I am on my 3rd marriage. I wore a white dress with yellow flowers. It took me 3 times to get it right.
My bother married a woman and it was her 3rd marriage, she and my brother were married for over 26 years and she took care of him for 2 full years before he died of cancer.
Being married more then once is not a crime and it is not an indication of bad behavior or a bad person.

I'm on my 3rd marriage also, we got married in the FL Keys .
I was in a very informal  sun dress, with flowers in my hair it was beautiful.

That is what I meant by my statement.  Usually after the first wedding, you are going a bit more casual.  I have married twice.  My first wedding was full formal, long gown, etc.  My second wedding was large, but at home, and I wore a silver cocktail dress.  I can see a much more casual wedding and environment for a third wedding.  But, as for me, now that I am widowed, I am done!  I am too old and I don't have the patience to break in another husband!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:53 AM »

Nope, not just you.

What surprises me a little is how he can spell big words into long coherent sentences in some posts, such as: "Hate, resentment for anyone who will stand up to something and tell them the truth. There were no lies, they are confusing reality with this place, no life, faith, or character.
Just a bunch of spineless cowards"
and cannot spell words like "about" and jots five-words sentences like an elementary school child.

Agreed, he's not "all there"... a troll.

T'is MOO.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: August 04, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »

Nope, not just you.

What surprises me a little is how he can spell big words into long coherent sentences in some posts, such as: "Hate, resentment for anyone who will stand up to something and tell them the truth. There were no lies, they are confusing reality with this place, no life, faith, or character.
and cannot spell words like "about" and jots five-words sentences like an elementary school child.

T'is MOO.
I found him credible because he knew about the DDS going to the GJ before she did.  He has connections somewhere. . . It's like he's got some kind of habit - where at times he's coherent and other times it's like he's so stoned I just can't follow.  lol
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: August 04, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »

Well, New Monkey, I noticed on his FB page that one of his favorite movies was Dazed and Confused!  LOL

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #814 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:13 AM »

Klaas, do you think LE would be aware that DeDe may have been posting on GLP? 

I would sure hope LE knows.  Don't you think LE would be monitoring her?

I would certainly think that if LE thinks she has something to do with the case that they'd be monitoring her.

I would also think that her attorney would be none too pleased that she's posting on an internet forum about the case.

I don't think this little game they are playing is cute at all.

Where is Kyron?!

I don't think that Jonesr and Scooby are in any way related to the Kyron Horman case. I think they are two very sorry individuals (or maybe one with two usernames) who have injected themselves into the case because they pathetically seek the attention they desperately need and can't get anywhere else.

Before believing anything they say, I would like to have proof that they are who they say they are. But, just claiming that they are cousins, or whatever, of a person doesn't mean they are.

I doubt that Dede be playing games with people like this. She has to know that posts made online are EASILY traceable back to her, and it wouldn't look good on her to be online playing riddles with people when she has been implicated in the case.

IMO.

I totally, 100% agree

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: August 04, 2010, 10:15:27 AM »

From GLP:

Well said...absolutely keep record of those because once she sees your post she'll try and be all over you...but, I have your back!!! Have broom will travel Smile
 Quoting: WickedWitchOfThePNW

Ahhhhh...well, she would be tangling with one who wears a research crown and carries a CYA scepter.

All archived even if she deletes.

To add to your traveling broom, I personally have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them. We would make quite the pair. Wink

Is this someone here?  If so, does this mean you have scooby's posts?  Just wondering...

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: August 04, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »

Nope, not just you.

T'is MOO.
I found him credible because he knew about the DDS going to the GJ before she did.  He has connections somewhere. . . It's like he's got some kind of habit - where at times he's coherent and other times it's like he's so stoned I just can't follow.  lol

I said I was backing off from posting and maybe I spoke to soon because now I have a question. What is DDS?

The part that is bolded is exactly why I do not find that poster credible. He is a family member. None of the family members are going to receive any special priveledges throughout the investigation and having insider knowledge into the investigation would be special priveledge.
It doesn't happen that way, usually,  yet the poster implies that it is indeed happening like that imvho.
It provokes the notion that there is reasonable doubt of credibility, intentionally, imvho.

Think about it...
Why would a family member throw out alleged clues in an internet forum allegedly to solve the case and perhaps by doing so create a situation where as De De's own testimony would become "un-credible" in a court of law?

Given the allegations and the alleged truthfulness of the poster and allegedly De De herself, the property, owners should ask for LE to come and do property searches but for certain not to do the searches themselves right? If the property owners did the searches themselves they might possibly contaminate a crime scene in some way? That would tie up more LE resources. The allegations are out there now. So far, as we know, one of the alleged reports in the area of Bishop road was already de-bunked per a rep from the MCSO office.

It does appear that the poster may have inside sources or may have done some serious research on their own into the family background at least.

If it is a fraud, which is obviously possible, then my next question is, Why?
Why would someone do something like that?

This is what I just found posted regarding the website forum:

Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum
Godlike Productions is a Conspiracy Forum. ... Godlike Productions Banner ..... You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable ... We do not discriminate against the mentally ill! Fair Use Notice: ... contact information has been registered with the United States Copyright Office. ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/ - 1 hour ago -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster chose that particular forum to make such allegations?
Rather convenient if you ask me.

The last post noted here by Klaas from that poster at that site spoke volumes to me.

imvho The poster is creating confusion, disdain and deflection.
It is not random imo. It seems both familiar and intentional.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #817 on: August 04, 2010, 10:27:16 AM »

Good Morning

anitakissee-twitter

Link to latest #KyronHorman w/ cell phone revelation: http://www.katu.com/home/video/99919574.html?video=YHI&t=a about 7 hours ago via web

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: August 04, 2010, 10:28:54 AM »

OOPS! This part:  "He is a family member."
Should read "He is a family member?"

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #819 on: August 04, 2010, 10:29:49 AM »

Patricia the DDS, I'm guessing is DeDe Spicer, or however you spell her last name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.