April 24, 2024, 10:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244889 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: August 04, 2010, 12:06:56 PM »

Is this really the guy or could it be his son who has the same name? All of this Tom Jone's posts on FB have words spelled correctly. LOL  Besides, I thought the cousin who was posting was younger and still worked. It seems like I read he was younger than Dede - between her and her brother in age? And he even gave out where he worked as a way to authenticate himself. It was one of his first posts about the case on that Godsomethig website. I didn't bookmark it. I'll try to find it.

IMO

Sorry. I was behind and I see quicker posters than I already asked and answered. Going back to reading!
[/quote]

im prob late, jonesr says at about mid pg
 I live In clackamas Oregon. f*** it, my name is Tom Jones. I'm a mobile auto glass installer, I drive at least a hundred miles a day in the Portland metro area.
I meet at least five different people every day for the last ten years here.
I KNOW PORTLAND.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg4
[/quote]

The Cuz said he is four years younger than DDS? and two years older than her brother? Tom should be around 39.
I am so puzzled with his posts.

[/quote]

Also seahorse, didn't your research find that Richard goes by the name Dick?
Dick is a common name given for short when the name is Richard. Do you have anything showing that he goes by either Dick or Rick? Which one is correct?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: August 04, 2010, 12:07:16 PM »

anyway if he widowed 15yrs ago, who are these kids in the pic
does this guy look 39

i think this is it jonesr
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tommy-Jones/1702249525

dad
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000437052671&ref=ts

my post so you dont get lost
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1198284#msg1198284

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 04, 2010, 12:07:46 PM »

I think it's a guy thing!  Me, now that is a whole 'nother ballgame!!!!  I strap up and hit the stores!  Shopping and food are my weapons of choice!

Monkey Devil!         

I have a conceal carry license as well.   
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 04, 2010, 12:11:09 PM »

Found this:
seahorse
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 -
« Reply #551 on: July 24, 2010, 06:42:04 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning Monkey's,

Does anyone please have a membership to the True Crimes forum?  Thank-you.

True Crimes • View topic - WORK THREAD Dede Spicher -Friend Of ...SPICHER, RICHARD EARL (Age 37) SPICHER, DICK W this would be harry "dick" ... we have to be careful when pulling up the spicher family in portland oregon. ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3864&p=21241

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I was talking about.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 04, 2010, 12:14:28 PM »

The Cuz said he is four years younger than DDS? and two years older than her brother? Tom should be around 39.

39 going on 15 judging from his inability to articulate the written word!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 04, 2010, 12:17:49 PM »

Excellent article. Thanks NRCG! There was quite a bit of info that that brought the case into clearer focus.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 04, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »

I live in a more urban area, so it's probably just me, but I find that to be an odd way to "blow off steam." Huh.

Specially if there is a 20 months toddler living in the property. I mean, if neighbors have heard it, so has the child.

IMO
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 04, 2010, 12:20:23 PM »

I find the comment about "gunfire coming from the property for hours on end" somewhat bizarre.  They look like they live rather rurally, so it's not uncommon to hear gunfire - but the "hours on end" thing seems rather odd.  I'd call the police if I heard gunfire for "hours on end".  Seems like an exaggeration to me, but who knows.  You can only fire so many shots before reloading and ammo isn't cheap.  :monkeyshrugging:
I know nothing about hunting, guns or ammo, so I was just wondering. Maybe a place where there is target practice?

Maybe a target with Terri's face glued on?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #868 on: August 04, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »

Is this really the guy or could it be his son who has the same name? All of this Tom Jone's posts on FB have words spelled correctly. LOL  Besides, I thought the cousin who was posting was younger and still worked. It seems like I read he was younger than Dede - between her and her brother in age? And he even gave out where he worked as a way to authenticate himself. It was one of his first posts about the case on that Godsomethig website. I didn't bookmark it. I'll try to find it.

IMO

Sorry. I was behind and I see quicker posters than I already asked and answered. Going back to reading!

I live In clackamas Oregon. f*** it, my name is Tom Jones. I'm a mobile auto glass installer, I drive at least a hundred miles a day in the Portland metro area.
I KNOW PORTLAND.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dick is a common name given for short when the name is Richard. Do you have anything showing that he goes by either Dick or Rick? Which one is correct?
[/quote]

Patricia,

I did research until Klaas growled...she believes his family shouldn't be posted since it doesn't have anything to do with the case.
  I do enjoy reading your posts and lurking.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 04, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »

IMO

I KNOW PORTLAND.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Patricia,

I did research until Klaas growled...she believes his family shouldn't be posted since it doesn't have anything to do with the case.
  I do enjoy reading your posts and lurking.
[/quote]

Same here seahorse Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 04, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »

Thanks no rose.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: August 04, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »

Janet

Sometimes, the posts over there reminded me of stupid Casey Anthony and brother Lee's "code talking".
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 04, 2010, 12:30:03 PM »

Of that article at The Kyron Files (http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3639/14358/?SOURCE=RSS&utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com)

I find the following kinda eeky:

"The Neighbors

Angela Davis
Residence: Up the street from the Horman house

Angela Davis has endured more than most neighbors around the Horman house on dead-end Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. Residents put up with weeks of TV crews camped out on the road, taping every passing car, and occasional beeping late at night from news trucks backing up in neighborhood driveways. Davis, meanwhile, has a pile of human feces on her property where the cameramen who staked out the Hormans relieved themselves under her tree. Next to the turds and used toilet paper sits a pile of rotting grapefruit in a discarded plastic bag. But during the search for Kyron, some of her neighbors freaked out for a different reason. Many are growing marijuana on their isolated, densely wooded properties, and were spooked when search teams arrived. Deputies assured the nervous neighbors they didn’t care about the pot. "

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 04, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

Janet

Sometimes, the posts over there reminded me of stupid Casey Anthony and brother Lee's "code talking".

.... and the Croslin siblings in the jailhouse recordings of their conversation.

Janet

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: August 04, 2010, 01:00:33 PM »

Curious,
Does anyone have the date that the cousin allegedly began posting on the godlike productions website?

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: August 04, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »

Curious,
Does anyone have the date that the cousin allegedly began posting on the godlike productions website?

He started the thread about his cousin on 7/23. As far as I can tell using their search feature, his first post at that forum using the handle jonesr was 4/10/10.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 04, 2010, 01:31:28 PM »

Curious,

Hi Patricia

I have a hinky feeling about this site and ... the DeDe connection ... the Kyron Horman connection.

Anyways ... it appears that the first pages of the cousin's thread collapsed.  I suspect that it is only a matter of time until the rest of the thread is going to go "poof".

Janet

+++++

MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 04, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »

Well this seems weird:

MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE ...
My continued best to you in your current quest Jones..and my admiration at .... only to realize they were talking to Tom Jones, the killer, and run away. ..... "De De Spicher, a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman, ...

204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg113

Then this, notice the dates:
nesr
User ID: 1046182
United States
7/23/2010 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post  

Got a call from my cousin last night, he said his sister Dede Spicher was in the middle of this whole thing.
From what I can get from the huge buzz in the family is she has been friends with the step monster for a while, most of the people that knew Teri Horman say she is a psycho.
It would seem that Dede was working in a garden with another friend in the Hormans neighborhood, she left at about 11:15 and was unaccountable for about an hour and a half, then returned.
Dede has been accused by the father and the bio mom of Kyron of texting Teri Horman giving advise that was not conclusive to finding Kyron and to help cover Teris ass. UNFUCKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
This is going to jury on monday, I will keep GLP informed.
The wierdest part is I live in Portland too, and this case has held my attention from the very start, my sons name is pronounced the same way but spelled different, really creepy!
The wierd thing is that she is not cooperating with the police or investigators, her father is a sherriff in Klamath county, and a member of search and rescue. They helped look for Kyron.
Now he is there with her, and they are not talking and lawyer ing up.
Family or not, if she is an accomplice, and the media here is painting her to be just that, she needs to pay the maximum penalty if guilty.
I wonder what's in the garden, and if it was Dede that was seen following Teri at high speed out of swavie island. If so that little boy may just be found in the Columbia river.
If you read this, please, before you click off this thread, say a quick prayer for Kyron and his dad, IMO this is going to end bad for everyone.

Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post  
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 996397
United States
7/23/2010 3:24 PM
Report abusive post  
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

I posted this on GLP because the world is watching, and things kept seceret repeat. I've responded to almost all the threads that were about kyron. I slept on the decision to even bring up my connection to the case here. But this is important world wide shit, and I mean shit.
For the record I will not accept any offer for a story.
The poster that quoted Dede; that's her 100 percent, I could have read that on a random piece of paper and know who wrote it.
I found my self with the inside scoop on this, and I'm a GLP r.
Trial set for Monday, her brother told me so , sorry no link.

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1046414
United States
7/23/2010 4:03 PM
Report abusive post  

The coward with ESP is right I fear, but I gotta say your cold opinion and demener remind me of Dede.
But I thnk so too.
This is not easy to report, but it needs to be.

Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046437
United States
7/23/2010 4:29 PM
Report abusive post  

For some reason getting a BS flag doesn't hurt my feelings
Her fathers name is Donald Lee Spicher, I said he was a sherriff, not the sherriff. He is the lake cop that works the mountain lakes in the area.
He is a good man, this is giong to kill him, he has heart issues.
I havnt had much contact with Dede in the last ten years, we both live here but about twenty miles apart. I was close with her as children, she was the frist girl to kiss me, I know cousins/ Joe dirt jokes comin.
I remember slamming into her while riding mini bikes, I remember Christmas after Christmas with her and our grandparents hose.
I can hear her contagious laugh.
I think about Kyron.
I think about my own kids and yours too.
If she is guilty we will see.
It's just a jury/ court thing, I never said grand once
I will keep this up dated as I hear it.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. Very.

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kptv.com/news/24397450/detail.html

Friend Of Kyron's Stepmom Subpoenaed By Grand Jury
Court Documents Suggest Stepmother Paid $350,000 To Lawyer

POSTED: 12:19 pm PDT July 26, 2010
UPDATED: 6:08 pm PDT July 27, 2010

""She was subpoenaed before the grand jury today," said Chad Stavley, Spicher's lawyer. "My understanding it was just to solicit information. We don’t know anything more."

Tom Jones, Spicher's cousin, said he and his family are in shock over the latest developments in the case.

“If you’re a friend of hers, she’s a valuable asset. But she’s responsible, so it’s unfathomable that she’s involved, let alone an accomplice," Jones said."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The comments made by the poster in question on July 23rd at the godlike productions website conflict terribly with the statement given to the reporter at KPTV on either July 26th or 27th.

imo

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: August 04, 2010, 01:33:36 PM »

<snipped more to keep quote and link>

Dunno mediamama.  Sounds to me more like the next episode in their soap opera, than it does anything having to do with a grieving father trying to find his missing son.  The focus he supposedly has. 

Wyke ... do I detect a little skeptism.

Don't despair ... I suspect that stuff is about to happen ... stuff that implies answers have been forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this little boy.

an angelic monkey

Janet

A little and then some, Janet.  As I've had the more the man speaks and acts.  Dunno that it has a dang thing to do with Kyron gone missing, and yet... am on board with all who want to know more about the family dynamics in this case.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if we were to find it all entwined down the road.  With Terri at the one end knowing what happened to Kyron, perhaps more.. with the rest of the family at the other end, knowing about the family issues but likely nothing about what Terri may have done with Kyron.  If that makes sense.  I just think at times that Kaine, while truly the grieving father at times, and deserving of that, tends to over-do the sympathy card to the public, while at the same time wants to get the focus back on Kyron, while he/family are the ones taking it off Kyron in the first place.   IMO MOO and all that. 

Well now....that's interesting. I seem to remember posters criticizing Kaine for " hiding"  his story with Terri. Posters claiming he didn't want to talk about it.Posters seemed to want all the juicy details, and so did the media. And I seem to remember it was DESIREE who brought it up to answer the question that posters wanted to know....when did Terri come into Kyron's life? So now that these questions were asked by the media....because the public wanted to know...and the questions were answered by both of Kyron's parents, somehow this poor guy is getting blamed for that too.
Kaine asked that the focus stay on Kyron, but somehow that part gets left out.
Wonder why that happens?
I know some posters think Kaine controls the world, but he surely has no control over people who like to gossip and call it searching for a missing child.

Why are you always picking on Wyks posts PDH3? She has every right to post her opinions and I certainly do not see hers being so snarky as yours. JMO
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 04, 2010, 01:34:31 PM »

Curious,

Hi Patricia

I have a hinky feeling about this site and ... the DeDe connection ... the Kyron Horman connection.

Anyways ... it appears that the first pages of the cousin's thread collapsed.  I suspect that it is only a matter of time until the rest of the thread is going to go "poof".

Janet

+++++

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

TY Janet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.