May 28, 2024, 06:55:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 248405 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

I'm sorry but you would have to have been following ALL of his posts to get the way he talks/thinks.

Anyway, he's saying that DeDe remained close to Terri after DeDe got the feeling Terri had something to do with Kyron missing to try and get to the bottom of things.  Like being a double agent so to speak.  Yes, he is calling Terri the rat.

Edited to add the link to where he's posting.  It's a 98 page thread now 

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg98
Thank-you, I will go any read at that forum.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

There were a couple of places where the cousin said he didn't know any more than the rest of us.  His riddles may have more to do with having a captive audience.  He's become something of a celebrity on GLP.  I think he's an okay guy.  I think he's right, though, that he doesn't know any more than we do.  Maybe not as much as some monkeys do!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2010, 01:22:01 PM »

HI Klaasend

part of cousin Toms post...
I'm convinced buy the epifany brought on by Tony, of almost exactly what I think happened.
She was a good supportive friend at first, then started smelling a rat, and thought about it, you read her profile, read her tweets, quotes, and humor.

(hes pretty much saying that dede was a friend helping terri and then found out she did something after the fact).

When I look at the cousin I see someone that does not really know dede except as children. He thinks the above could be the case from his view.  He has stated over and over he has no idea what happened and if he did he wouldnt post it.

We still do not know where DeDe was in 90 min from the job she was doing near terris home.
Or why she did not answer her calls from the home owner or her worker helping her.
Or why she was not cooperating but the other 2 friends did.

I think DeDe is hiding something still.Thats why the artical Jul 31 came out about searching a familys property of dede. why would they continue to dig into DeDes path?I think she is still hiding something.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

Oh!  I also meant to say, "Welcome, Lucky7!"     

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »

I would not be surprised to see the local sheriff's office has hit a dead end. The focus is now more likely with the FBI, perhaps across state lines."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/02/earlyshow/main6736423.shtml

What I have been so afraid of, they don't have anything that can prove who, what, where, when and why.  Lord I pray this is not the case, how does a little boy just vanish with out a trace.

Personally I'm not all that worried about what a bunch of paid talking heads have to say about the investigation.  They don't know any more than we do.

Sometimes not as much.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

So who is going to decipher that one by the cousin?  Have to go read it again, what does he mean when talking about Tony.  At first I thought he was saying Terri was the rat, she realized and doing the right thing, but then he changes route in mid sentence.  Very confusing.

WELCOME Lucky 7

Thank you! I think the cousin is cocky and has a dry personality. He seems like he is smarting of in most of the post.he seems to get fusterated at times. If you read his other post after he explains it.he does seem to talk in riddles but I think he is just being a smart alick.I dont think he knows anything.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2010, 01:28:28 PM »

Oh!  I also meant to say, "Welcome, Lucky7!"     

Thank you so much! Glad to be here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »

Here is a current post (on page 99 now).  He did a test drive

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 944024
United States
8/2/2010 1:04 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking

Just posted - he drove back to Sauvie Island from the school, 19 minutes:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055756
United States
8/2/2010 1:30 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

Took 19 min to get back to the refuge from the school.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »

WELCOME Lucky 7

Thank you! I think the cousin is cocky and has a dry personality. He seems like he is smarting of in most of the post.he seems to get fusterated at times. If you read his other post after he explains it.he does seem to talk in riddles but I think he is just being a smart alick.I dont think he knows anything.
You sure may be right, and I just wish people would spit out what they want to say instead of riddles 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

By the way, the reason his User ID keeps changing is because he always is posting/texting from his cellphone. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »

WELCOME Lucky 7

I am agreeing with all of you on the cousin I have read his posts from beginning to end at first he talked like a truly distraught relative at the thought a family member could have anything to do with Kyron.
Now he talks in riddles, YET I believe his heart is in the right place while he is trying to keep the attention of the chat room on him.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

WOW he did do a test drive, seems he is wondering himself how it could all pan out in the time frame.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

Hi Lifesong - No to all your questions.

Lucky 7 welcome to the cage!

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »

Thanks Can for the Welcome!

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

Not me.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »

.... or friends with Kaine or ... in communication with Kaine?

Janet

Not me again.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

WELCOME Lucky 7

I am agreeing with all of you on the cousin I have read his posts from beginning to end at first he talked like a truly distraught relative at the thought a family member could have anything to do with Kyron.
Now he talks in riddles, YET I believe his heart is in the right place while he is trying to keep the attention of the chat room on him.

I'm not sure what to think of the cousin.  I didn't think his first posts about his cousin were that flattering and wondered at the time why he would put them, or anything about the family out there?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »

Thanks Can for the Welcome!
yw.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »

WELCOME Lucky 7

Now he is doing the test driving times. If I lived there I prob would too, try to wrap my head around the possibilities.(to me IMO I think he thinks his cousin is involved)

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 01:44:43 PM »

In response, to Lifesong - Ewwwww!  I am definitely not a friend, supporter, or even an acquaintance of Terri!  However, I am a fan of Kyron!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.