April 27, 2024, 11:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245063 times)
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:41 PM »

Thanks for the post by DeDe's cousin    I think that I got the gist of it, but the rest is like talking in riddles.

I know what you mean. I don't quite know what he's getting at when he says "ask me again if I'm fine with dede's silence". Does he think she has good cause to be silent? Does he think she was just being silent to set a trap for Terri? Is Terri "the rat" or is it someone else he's referring to? I feel like "grasshopper" (KungFu reference) trying to make sense of the riddles of life.
I think he means he is not ok with her being silent.  I guess the Big question is Why.

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

.... or friends with Kaine or ... in communication with Kaine?

Janet

Not me.

I don't even know anyone in Oregon. Nor knowingly communicate with anyone in Oregon. Unless a monkey in Oregon is in this thread.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:57 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte  I didn't take the question that was posted by Lifesong as an insult, maybe it was and I just didn't get it    You, just like I have an open mind, I never have, nor will I see things in black and white, I see things in many shades, I hope you continue to share your thoughts.

It was not meant as an insult.  I'm not that kind of poster. 

Just an honest question.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2010, 02:19:30 PM »

Still on Sauvie Island - walking around:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg99

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055786
United States
8/2/2010 2:14 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-Young-Theres-ice-in-those-Terri-veins/N5isq0bECUmEEmrszvL4AA.cspx

Desiree Young: "There's ice in those (Terri) veins"

Last Update: 10:09 am

The search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now in its ninth week - and the second grader's parents believe Terri Horman knows something about the disappearance of their son, but she isn't talking.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."

Investigators are applying pressure to those close to Terri, including friend DeDe Spicher.

"DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone," said Jaimee MacKinnon, a friend of Spicher's.

Spicher appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury last week, but those close to her believe DeDe wouldn't cover for someone who had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

"If DeDe felt that terry had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terry," said Karen Gjerning, another of DeDe's friends.

DeDe's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Kaine moved out and filed for divorce.

"Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for ten days," said Gherning.

Spicher is expected to be called before a grand jury again in the next four to six weeks.
I am glad to see DeDe's friends come out like that, it gives me cause to wonder where all of Terri's friends are.  DeDe is not hiding in her home refusing to talk, DeDe may be helping we don't know if she is or isn't, maybe the police showed her some things and said look this is what you think you know this is what we know.
But then you go to all the searchs of her home, her families homes. Then some other friends of Terri's homes were searched and given Lie Detector tests, yet they went to the press remained anonymous but were straight forward about what they had been through, due to good freind Terri.
http://www.kval.com/news/local/99146044.html
One woman, who is moving out of a home in Tigard, said she underwent a polygraph test and had investigators come to her home with a search warrant within the last week.

She and another friend of Terri Horman said they’re cooperating fully with detectives since they have nothing to hide.

Both said they feel they’ve been dragged into the investigation by simply being supportive of Terri and doing things like visiting her at her home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Desiree-Young-Theres-ice-in-those-Terri-veins/N5isq0bECUmEEmrszvL4AA.cspx

Desiree Young: "There's ice in those (Terri) veins"

Last Update: 10:09 am

The search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now in its ninth week - and the second grader's parents believe Terri Horman knows something about the disappearance of their son, but she isn't talking.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, told CBS News' Priya David Clemens about Terri Horman, "There's ice in those veins, there's no feeling."

Investigators are applying pressure to those close to Terri, including friend DeDe Spicher.

"DeDe would never be involved in anything that would hurt anyone," said Jaimee MacKinnon, a friend of Spicher's.

Spicher appeared before a Multnomah County grand jury last week, but those close to her believe DeDe wouldn't cover for someone who had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

"If DeDe felt that terry had anything to do with this, DeDe would not be standing next to Terry," said Karen Gjerning, another of DeDe's friends.

DeDe's friends also revealed that she moved in with Terri Horman soon after Kaine moved out and filed for divorce.

"Because DeDe is the friend that she is she stopped what she was doing and went out and stayed with her for ten days," said Gherning.

Spicher is expected to be called before a grand jury again in the next four to six weeks.
I am glad to see DeDe's friends come out like that, it gives me cause to wonder where all of Terri's friends are.  DeDe is not hiding in her home refusing to talk, DeDe may be helping we don't know if she is or isn't, maybe the police showed her some things and said look this is what you think you know this is what we know.
But then you go to all the searchs of her home, her families homes. Then some other friends of Terri's homes were searched and given Lie Detector tests, yet they went to the press remained anonymous but were straight forward about what they had been through, due to good freind Terri.
http://www.kval.com/news/local/99146044.html
One woman, who is moving out of a home in Tigard, said she underwent a polygraph test and had investigators come to her home with a search warrant within the last week.

She and another friend of Terri Horman said they’re cooperating fully with detectives since they have nothing to hide.

Both said they feel they’ve been dragged into the investigation by simply being supportive of Terri and doing things like visiting her at her home.

And I say TOO BAD.  Finding Kyron outweighs their temporary discomfort in being "dragged" into the investigation 
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

The refuge is huge, walked aroud for a little while, the grass is hip to sholder height, full of thick bushes, trees and blackberry bushes, I'm scratched up and my feet are wet, and cuvered with grass seeds and fox tails in my socks. I would have to change befroe giong to store if I were a woman.

one thing that has stuck in my mind through this whole thing is DeDe was dirty already from gardening. what did the home owner & oth worker notice when she came back.(I think the home owner also stated dede was supposed to have lunch there and left would not answer her phone)

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »

In response, to Lifesong - Ewwwww!  I am definitely not a friend, supporter, or even an acquaintance of Terri!  However, I am a fan of Kyron!

Awesome, Claycat!  Me too!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:35 PM »

Here is a current post (on page 99 now).  He did a test drive

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 944024
United States
8/2/2010 1:04 PM
Report abusive post   

I left the center of the suavie island widlife refuge and floored it, I made it to skyline elementary in 24 minuets driving fast but not dangerously, I'm standing at Kyrons wall now. It's heart breaking

Just posted - he drove back to Sauvie Island from the school, 19 minutes:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1055756
United States
8/2/2010 1:30 PM
Report abusive post   

Took 19 min to get back to the refuge from the school.

WOW he did do a test drive, seems he is wondering himself how it could all pan out in the time frame.
That is the part I can't get past the limited time she had to do this, whatever she did.  Where is Kyron..

Has anyone reported the time of the cell phone pings near Sauvie Island? By "she" do you mean Terri or Dede? I think TH had time during the "earache driving" episode. And DeDe had time after possibly hooking up with TH first.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

Patricia Mocha Latte  I didn't take the question that was posted by Lifesong as an insult, maybe it was and I just didn't get it    You, just like I have an open mind, I never have, nor will I see things in black and white, I see things in many shades, I hope you continue to share your thoughts.

It was not meant as an insult.  I'm not that kind of poster. 

Just an honest question.

I was just answering Patricia is all, I didn't take it as an insult she felt it was.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »

Those talking heads on NG know very little. One of them last week referred to Terri as the babysitter who Kaine married. And today's BOMBSHELL on JVM or whatever will be that Lohan went to a treatment centre. Like I give fig.
My daughter is a member of InSession and has been for years. She has never seen one like this where peeps are beating up on the family so much. Her job over there, Stick up for Desiree as they were beating her to a pulp the other day. Crazy stuff. Yet, we all want a happy outcome and care very much how this turns out and want Kyron found alive. Alot of wishful thinking. 
Last week on JVM a caller wanted to know why Kyron had a picture taken at the school "without his glasses" at the frog display.  JVM went running with it, instead of having her staff research quickly the fact LE released that in case he didn't have his glasses.  I get so tired of the stuff they start then on some boards posters take the pair (JVM and NG) as gospel and strart running with it.  You can't blame the posters, who are most likely not terribly internet savvy and enjoy chatting with friends on the forum.

I don't think anyone should be beat up on, especially Desiree that poor woman is living a hell no one could begin to relate to, even here TH is not beat up not liked and questioned but suprisingly not beat up on. 

We just want the facts, the truth, and TH to go to LE with her lawyer and clear all this up and spit out what she knows to bring closure and hopefully a happy outcome.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »

Seahorse, DeDe's cousin doesn't know anything more than anybody else, that is common and asked by police to check around your property when a person is missing.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2010, 02:29:53 PM »

Scatty, I sure wish we knew the times of those cell phone pings!  I'm sure LE doesn't want us to know!  Darn!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2010, 02:31:50 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

one thing that has stuck in my mind through this whole thing is DeDe was dirty already from gardening. what did the home owner & oth worker notice when she came back.(I think the home owner also stated dede was supposed to have lunch there and left would not answer her phone)

That is a great question! 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

That is a great question! 

Wow!  That is a great question!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

Does anyone know if DeDes truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.
  wonder why she took the sticker of the back?

I wondered why she took off the sticker myself

I think because it made her truck too identifiable. Now it looks more generic.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2010, 02:34:54 PM »

Does anyone know if DeDes truck was ever being reported seen anywhere? The blue explorer. I know the cousin mentions this at first then retracts it.

Oh wait, you probably already figured that out. You were probably asking why she would be worried about her truck being identifiable. When in the timeline did her sticker come off?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2010, 02:39:12 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
United States
Report abusive post   

I just don't think Terri had the time to do all this, she would have been scratched up.
If they checked the white truck their would have had grass seeds and fox tails in the tires and under the truck. I just don't know 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2010, 02:40:39 PM »

Oh wait, you probably already figured that out. You were probably asking why she would be worried about her truck being identifiable. When in the timeline did her sticker come off?
Im not sure when she took the sticker off. I saw it on a news video at one point.Not sure why. either could be she didnt want to stick out like a sore thumb or she was hiding something not to be identified.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2010, 02:40:53 PM »

Seahorse, DeDe's cousin doesn't know anything more than anybody else, that is common and asked by police to check around your property when a person is missing.

I agree, no rose. He doesn't. However he is in the area and we can possibly glean some info after the fact from him, such as what he apparently is doing today, timing the drive from one place to another.

Personally, I think he is just enjoying the attention he is getting.

JMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.