April 27, 2024, 04:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245094 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2010, 06:37:25 PM »

IMO they can look through the 3500 tips and all else, Terri holds the key, and they know it.........just like Misty holds the key in Haleigh's case.  disgrace to society and humanity and any one with a brain in their head pathetic

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2010, 06:37:57 PM »

Can I ask a question, why are we doing a roll call on if someone knows or is in contact with a person involved in this case? I am not following the reason.

As I said, I would love to speak to any of the main players in this case, even Terri. Can you imagine? I would love to hear her side of the story. Me and about a million other people
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »

Can I ask a question, why are we doing a roll call on if someone knows or is in contact with a person involved in this case? I am not following the reason.

As I said, I would love to speak to any of the main players in this case, even Terri. Can you imagine? I would love to hear her side of the story. Me and about a million other people
I have no idea at all.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: August 02, 2010, 06:40:14 PM »

I will admit that because of my personal knowledge of that area, having lived there for the first five years of my life, I do have a certain and strong bias against certain secret 'organizations' that still do exist in Portland. 

Having admitted that..... do I see a Satanist behind every tree, ready to pounce on any vulnerable child/woman that walks by?  Of course not.   Do I suspect every single male, 13 years and up, of being involved?  Nope.  Do I believe that every single husband/wife, no matter who/what, are creepy, unfaithful, abusive, and involved in something nefarious?  No, of course not.  Do I expect that every single mother/father in that area is abusive, just cuz some have been?  Nope.  My fav aunt/uncle (adoptive) live in Oregon and are lovely and kind folks.  I've known other folks (male and female) who live in Oregon/Washington who are awesome, nothing suspicious about them either. 

It's when I'm looking at a certain person, male or female, no matter who they are, where they live, or what their circumstances are... and there just is something 'odd' about them, something that causes my 'hinky meter' to go off, I either want to learn more about em, or runnnnnnnn the other way.  Sometimes I do run and look at em from afar.  lol  When we're used to something in life, we can sometimes (not always) recognize that in someone else.  Does not necessarily mean that everyone 'projects' what we know and have experienced onto others, just means that sometimes, some of us are able to recognize this stuff in others, and often it's just a gut feeling that cannot be explained. 

I'm just saying all this to say... I work dang hard at remaining objective in this case, and often am exhausted at the end of the day, for doing so.  I don't know WHY I am admitting all this to my fellow monkeys.  Cuz I do realize that there are some who might just grab all this and use it as even more ammunition.  I guess all I can say to those who would do such a thing is... remember that there is such a thing as karma.  And leave it at that.   I have been, and will continue to be, respectful of those whose opinions are different from mine.  We have been able to discuss cases in this forum, even while not agreeing, and treated each other in true monkey fashion, respectfully, kindly.  Or just agree to sit on different branches in a case, realizing that we may agree with each other in another case, and remain in friendly form.  This is what I want our new monkeys to understand, we've been able to do before, it honestly is what most of us work toward doing in these cases.  And am hoping that as a majority, we can continue to do now. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2010, 06:44:21 PM »

I will gladly admit if I'm wrong, but just don't think these tweets mean anything.

Same here.

Ditto
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2010, 06:44:49 PM »

I have no idea at all.

Sassifrass posted a quote that someone at Terri's support site had said there were friends and supporters of Terri at Scared Monkeys, so Lifesong asked us if any of us were.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2010, 06:45:04 PM »

You'd think people would turn in tips whether there was a reward or not.  I don't know if I could even accept a reward if I had information about a missing child.  I would be so glad to do anything I could to help.

Because of the money, there may be a lot more false sightings of Kyron!  Sad

my 2nd cuz boy is a yr older than kyron, but looks a lot like him
at the moment they are at myrtle beach, at the time share, i emailed
her to cut his hair LOL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 02, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »

I will gladly admit if I'm wrong, but just don't think these tweets mean anything.

thanks. I wasnt sure if they did. I was just going down that avenue to check it out in case they do mean anything. If terri planned this the way Kaine said (and he said cops provided him info that says terri did so) & then dede is a friend so close she moves in with her. just think it needed to be looked at well. so I appreciate all the feedback on it.  Smile

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 02, 2010, 06:47:59 PM »

Same here.
Same here..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 02, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »

I have no idea at all.

Sassifrass posted a quote that someone at Terri's support site had said there were friends and supporters of Terri at Scared Monkeys, so Lifesong asked us if any of us were.

Ohhhh so maybe someone is undercover there. When Gabriels case was happening there was a few monkeys pretending to be friends to Tammi Smith, myself included. I am not doing that in this case but it really does not mean much if someone is.
Plus if there is a fellow Monkey who is supporting Terri, I think that is their business and their own opinion. I just don't want anyone to feel intimidated by the question as we are all free to believe what we wish.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

I've been to Medford, Eugene and Portland Oregon.  Oregon is a beautiful state thanks to all the rain it gets.  Everyone I met in Oregon was very friendly. 
I agree Oregon and Washington both are so very pretty, wouldn't mind living there I wouldn't think, rain might get to me after awhile.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »

thanks. I wasnt sure if they did. I was just going down that avenue to check it out in case they do mean anything. If terri planned this the way Kaine said (and he said cops provided him info that says terri did so) & then dede is a friend so close she moves in with her. just think it needed to be looked at well. so I appreciate all the feedback on it.  Smile

I am not sure but I think it is something which should be looked into because we don't really know foresure. Could be they use this method because it is public. Criminals speaking in code has happened before, so if it has happened before, it could happen again. So, my opinion is who knows, could be, might not be but better to err on the side of caution.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2010, 06:54:06 PM »

I don't undestand? the first question.

But YES would love for someone anyone to say something.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »

Aww Wykes, you are my monkey buddy...
Sometimes I wish I can just go through the screen and give you a (((((((((Hug))))))))))
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: August 02, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

LOL - nope - if she was my "friend" she would have talked by now . . 

What a perfect post as I am sure we all feel the same way, especially with your rootin' tootin' cowboy.       Gotta luv him  xox
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2010, 07:04:25 PM »

Quote from: sassifrass on July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 PM
The monkeys made it on the TH support page.   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118#!/topic.php?uid=131975590176118&topic=162

Terri Horman Support Page Mary~ I also want to point out online at Scared Monkeys is some of Terri's friends if you look into it most of Terri's friends are Christians and go to church. <snipped>

When I first saw this post a few days ago, I just shrugged it off.  Now, however,  I've had some second thoughts.

So...  I'm just going to ask, both out of curiousity and in the interests of full disclosure.

Are any of the posters here friends with Terri, either in real life or online?  Anybody posting here been in communication with Terri either presently or in the past?

Not me! I live in Iowa. Don't know her and don't want to! She ain't no friend of mine! I do love Kyron even though I have never met him. God PLEASE BRING THIS LITTLE GUY HOME!!!! an angelic monkey
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »

I don't know about a "roll call".  As NRCG explained, I asked a question back on the first page of the thread, based upon another monkey's post from a few days ago. 

I wasn't asking for everyone or anyone to deny being a friend of Terri, I only hoped that if there were friends of Terri posting here...that they would say so. 

I think that would only be fair.

I will say that speaking from observations from the Natalee Holloway case over the years, internet posters that "go undercover" and involve themselves with suspects are at best not helpful, and typically unbalanced.

Just my opinion.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »

Aww Wykes, you are my monkey buddy...
Sometimes I wish I can just go through the screen and give you a (((((((((Hug))))))))))

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2010, 07:09:19 PM »

for monkeys with more time, could be some info in there somewhere
http://courts.oregon.gov/Multnomah/General_Info/Calendars/Calendars.page?
http://www.ojd.state.or.us/multnomah/calendar

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2010, 07:21:18 PM »

Has anyone seen this post?....

Snipped..

What do you mean Kyron just got off the phone?

Posted on Kaine Horman challenges those with information to come forward in Kyron Horman case on July 31, 2010, 8:44PM

this person seems to know the Horman family....
http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/lentsres/comments-2.html

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.