April 30, 2024, 03:29:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245405 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2010, 09:12:01 PM »

What?  DeDe was attending a landscape class, and she forgot her cell phone!  What happened to the story that she was working and left suddenly and then couldn't be reached?

Wait! Quick question--where did the mention of landscape class come from?

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=17453@koin.web.entriq.net

Says a friend says she was attending a landscaping class at a local nursery.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2010, 09:12:17 PM »

Never mind. I saw Claycat's next post.

Me too.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #302 on: August 02, 2010, 09:13:53 PM »

They changed the photo again on the Terri Horman support Facebook.  This particular photo of Terri gives me the creeps:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000717925522&ref=search#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

Gives me the heebie-jeebies too, Klaas! 

Me, too!  She's got dead eyes in that photo.

Good Evening all.....That pic had to be taken when she was half drunk. Her eyes aren't focused.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »

What?  DeDe was attending a landscape class, and she forgot her cell phone!  What happened to the story that she was working and left suddenly and then couldn't be reached?

Huh??  I missed the memo on this!  Where are you reading Clay?? 

Wyks, check my post #291.

Thanks!  I should know better by now to read ahead before posting.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2010, 09:16:44 PM »

They changed the photo again on the Terri Horman support Facebook.  This particular photo of Terri gives me the creeps:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000717925522&ref=search#!/pages/Terri-Horman-Support-Page/131975590176118?v=wall&ref=ts

Good Evening all.....That pic had to be taken when she was half drunk. Her eyes aren't focused.

Comes from this pic
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 02, 2010, 09:16:49 PM »

Thanks for posting pics of Dede's vehicle, Brandi.  And hello to all.

Gotta run, but one quick thing, FWIW:  I thought I detected marks (multiple small bruises maybe?) on Terri's wrists/arms in the video from the first presser, which was excerpted in one of the reports linked upthread.  It is not easy to see, but IMO it was distinctive.  Am not feeling well, otherwise I would try to go back and find it myself.  Does anyone else see this, or am I imagining things?  Of course if there are marks, she could have banged up her arms in a variety of ways, but I thought it was worth noting.

Kyron's parents are breaking my heart.  This is one sweet little guy who needs to be found ASAP.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 02, 2010, 09:18:13 PM »

heh .. not gonna mention the quality of the artwork. Nope. Not me.

And that look on her face is creepy!

It's similar to this look on her wedding day:

Yep..she looks like a woman she devil in her honeymoon videos.  That is an evil smile..and I have noticed in most photos her smile doesn't seem real.  In this one it does seem real..evil in the eyes and the lips..the whole position of her face..just evil. 

Poor Kyron..having to look at that face when she was angry or upset ( it was evil looking even when she was happy on the honeymoon)..and used him as her scapegoat.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 02, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »

I posted this question for Jonesr at GLP.

Jonesr, please note.  There is a discrepancy in the stories about where DeDe was on June 4.

The following excerpt is from an article in the Oregon Live.

"Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

This is a video from today.

Friends of Dede Spicher said she was attending a landscaping class that day and forgot her cell phone.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=17453@koin.web.entriq.net

Do you have any idea which of those stories is the correct one?

Thanks for asking him about this then, Clay.. Cuz tho her friends mention a class that day, they weren't specific about what time that class was, or much about it all.  Why even mention it if they didn't know more about it than that?  Course, a lot could have been cut from their full interview, with us just getting a snippit.  If there was a class, LE would likely already know that, and have had a chance to confirm. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2010, 09:26:37 PM »

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:52 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Landscaping Class?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2010, 09:34:22 PM »

Comes from this pic

In that pic, it looks like she has "sankapu" eyes, which is eyes with the whites showing below the iris. In Ann Rule's book, Small Sacrifices, she mentions that Diane Downs had sankapu eyes. These people are supposed to quite charismatic (and imo manipulative), able to charm people etc. Terri's expression looks very hard and calculating to me, despite the smile on her face.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

Kyron Horman's parents appear at courthouse in Portland

by By ANNE M. PETERSON AP Writer and KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 2, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Updated today at 5:24 PM

PORTLAND, Ore.  -- Kyron's father Kaine Horman and his mother Desiree Young and her husband Tony Young were spotted leaving the Multnomah County courthouse Monday.

(snipped)

Video:

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »

Dede's tweets, maybe working in a nursery on June 4th, dunno.

Worked in the nursery today. Happily, I could still hear the babies peeping in the greenhouse while I transplanted plants. Friday, May 14, 2010 7:46:28 PM via txt

Working in the greenhouse this morning & blissfuly enjoying the company of a few baby quail & pheasant. Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:58:59 PM via txt

My answer is NO as to knowing/supporting ANYONE involved in this case.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:23 PM »

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM     Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:52 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

Landscaping Class?

Since the homeowner , who happens to run a very high profile business on the web, says she was working there that day..as did her follow worker..I tend to believe that story.  I also believe that the homeowner and her fellow employee both tried to reach DD for lunch.  It is a large property, however, both the fellow worker and the home owner would have known what part of the property and where DD was working.  For DD to now say she was still working, and then now friends say she was at a LS class..it doesn't make sense.

To me, the property owner, that has a beautiful property that is their livelihood, would not lie.  They are a place listed as peaceful, artistic, etc.  They would not live about her presence that day...it would not help their PR.  I believe them.  I do not believe DD was still there working SOMEWHERE THAT THE PROPERTY OWNER OR HER CO WORKER WAS UNAWARE OF..nor do I believe she was at a LS conference or class somewhere else.  If she was somewhere else why would the property owner be trying to call her to come in for lunch?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »

Landscaping Class?

Since the homeowner , who happens to run a very high profile business on the web, says she was working there that day..as did her follow worker..I tend to believe that story.  I also believe that the homeowner and her fellow employee both tried to reach DD for lunch.  It is a large property, however, both the fellow worker and the home owner would have known what part of the property and where DD was working.  For DD to now say she was still working, and then now friends say she was at a LS class..it doesn't make sense.

To me, the property owner, that has a beautiful property that is their livelihood, would not lie.  They are a place listed as peaceful, artistic, etc.  They would not live about her presence that day...it would not help their PR.  I believe them.  I do not believe DD was still there working SOMEWHERE THAT THE PROPERTY OWNER OR HER CO WORKER WAS UNAWARE OF..nor do I believe she was at a LS conference or class somewhere else.  If she was somewhere else why would the property owner be trying to call her to come in for lunch?

I am jumping at an OPINION here.

Could this be the place Dede was working at on June 4?

http://www.gardenconservancy.org/opendays/gardens.pl?ID=269&IDEvent=346&SortBy=&State=

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 02, 2010, 09:52:36 PM »

Landscaping Class?

I agree 100% with your post Gypsy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #315 on: August 02, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 02, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 02, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

Landscaping Class?

Thanks, Gypsy!  It's just not looking good that there are different stories out there!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 02, 2010, 10:02:43 PM »

That is very true too. My opinion could be colored by fact that I think Terri is evil.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 02, 2010, 10:06:28 PM »

If I had seen the pic first with the children, I'm not sure I would've had the same reaction to the one of just her.  Her eyes just seem "off" to me in that picture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.