April 30, 2024, 03:03:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245396 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2010, 12:36:42 AM »

You're probably right but would it come up if he were the one with the problem?
Lemme tell ya, I had some uncharitable thoughts toward my husband when WoW was his world.
I often fantasized about bashing in his monitor with a baseball bat just to get his attention.
There was a whole lotta hurt and anger on my part but I never acted on it because I don't have that in me.
Unless you count the time I bought suction cup darts and shot them at the monitor while he was playing...

I'm so sorry for laffing, cuz it isn't a funny situation.. I can just visualize the darts hitting the monitor.  <stifles giggles> 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2010, 12:38:38 AM »

From June 4th I have thought to know why or what might of started this behavior you had to know what was going on the house, something made her change from summer of last year to the end of the year and escalate to now.  Although may never know the why just events, as their is no excuse for the WHY, if guilty she had no right to take Kyron.

I have wondered if Desiree was also wanting full custody and that had TH worried that KH would lose interest in "the family", but then didn't buy that thought. 

It was something in the family dynamic, that may not of even been anyone else doing anything. I hope that they are all giving full disclosure to LE.

And I pray the Kyron is stashed somewhere, but fear that is not going to be the case.

Also O/T rumor is the custodial mother of baby Sylar has been arrested.

I know I'm trying to figure out WHAT HAPPENED.
It's almost impossible to grasp that someone seemingly so devoted to family and children could make a child she'd cared for, for years, disappear.

Whatever happened, I hope and pray every day that Kyron will be found, safe & well.
And that sweet-faced beautiful little Kiara will be kept safe & surrounded by love.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
grumpychick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: August 03, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »

Lemme tell ya, I had some uncharitable thoughts toward my husband when WoW was his world.
I often fantasized about bashing in his monitor with a baseball bat just to get his attention.
There was a whole lotta hurt and anger on my part but I never acted on it because I don't have that in me.
Unless you count the time I bought suction cup darts and shot them at the monitor while he was playing...

I'm so sorry for laffing, cuz it isn't a funny situation.. I can just visualize the darts hitting the monitor.  <stifles giggles> 

My aim was terrible so not nearly as many as I'd hoped actually hit the darn thing.

It is the nature of the truth, to struggle to the light.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 03, 2010, 12:42:21 AM »

I had no idea what they were talking about (WOW) until you explained this. I am so glad you guys got passed that. my brother n law is addicted to this game and I pray for him all the time as he is married and has 5 kids.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I will pray for him too.

Prayers for your family from me as well, Lucky7. 

Thank you. My brother n Law Chris Loves the Lord.he has been through alot got depressed then got on this WOW. He truly needs the prayers. He has such a cute family Smile

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: August 03, 2010, 12:43:29 AM »

My aim was terrible so not nearly as many as I'd hoped actually hit the darn thing.

Monkey Devil!  You ARE a hoot!  lol 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: August 03, 2010, 12:45:43 AM »

Snipped from Tamikosmom's post:  Shannon in Williamsburg, VA  Could this be the person who posted as HopeinVA? 

That's anyone's guess, Clay.  Been trying to figure out who those two are for awhile, as have others.  Someone with some inside info, that seems true. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: August 03, 2010, 12:46:51 AM »

I googled DeDe Spicher and Verity.  Verity is posting on other forums.  (Of course, I am too, LOL)

#
True Crimes • View topic - Posts from Supposedly Dede's Cousin
Dede Spicher may be a scapegoat/patsy set up by the stepmother, ..... Quoting: Verity 1050570. There is NO WAY that 2 teachers could come up with $350000.00 ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=528&t=3873... - Cached
#
Blink On Crime - Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman ...
Jun 29, 2010 ... Dede Spicher · Desiree Young · Kaine Horman · Kristian Horman · Michael Cook · Pumala .... (per Harry Oakes on Nancy Grace.) Verity says: ...
blinkoncrime.com/.../kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/ - Cached
#
Is Kyron Horman being held for ransom. | True Crime in the 21st ...
Jul 18, 2010... Anita Kessee with KATU.com interviews connection with DeDe Spicher -Rosemont Farms .... Verity says: July 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm ...
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/18/kyron-horman-2/ - Cached

http://www.anorak.co.uk/253157/media/kyron-horman-tony-young-and-the-failed-police-plot-to-entrap-terri-horman.html

Verity says:
July 28th, 2010 at 5:29 am

it is now fact Terri was in Kyron’s life since his birth….It is now fact Terri has been with Kaine for over 8 years per Kaine’s statements on national tv…….so he is a cheater and deceptive as well as Desiree being deceptive……..hmmm I see a lifetime drama coming out of Kaine and Desiree..I see money…what a dysfunctional group..Kaine talking about Terri’s DUI in 2005?? All of the sudden Terri has been this bad evil wicked drunk who lies all the time,but Kaine left both of his kids with her every day??? and Desiree didn’t see Kyron but maybe 2 weekends out of the month,leaving Terri to be the primary care giver of Kyron?? something isn’t right here,somebody has reason beyond Kyron’s disappearance,to trash Terri,and she still hasn’t spoken……..I hope both bio parents have good lawyers,cause if Terri had nothing to do with this,they are in deep Male Enhanced Bovine Manure……..

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/22/county-board-approves-additional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

Verity says:
July 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm

so Terri is continuing to cooperate….Well heck I guess this will cause the She is guilty crowd to have their panties in a wad…….before the day is out this statement will be made out to mean Terri is guilty and never cooperated….

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/07/kyron-horman-case-will-terris-lies-be-what-traps-her/

Verity said: { Jul 7, 2010 - 06:07:00 }

I believe Kaine was seeing Terri while DY was pregnant..DY did not say Terri was not around Kyron since he was 3 days old,what she said was it took 1 1/2 years for her to meet Terri….Gee you would think some people would learn the meaning of words.
If Terri was not in Kaine’s life when Kyron was born,then DY would have said “Terri did not come into our lives until Kyron was 1 1/2 years old……..don’t ya think??
DY is smart,and smart people know how to use the English language to confuse people who don’t comprehend very well……..
IMO

Definitely a friend of Terri's

Although her GLP profile says she is in Vermont

Interesting... Thanks!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: August 03, 2010, 12:51:23 AM »

I hear ya Rosie, it is in the eye of the beholder, and all that.  If it were me running a board in support of someone, am thinking I'd pick the best pic of that person I could find.  This one of Terri shows more of her beauty, I would think.  (Not that I like the fact the fact they took Kyron's pic off of there tho).  And not saying you or anyone else in here does either.   

Wyks

That is a lovely picture of Terri.  Is it dated?

Terri is the same age as my daughter but in most pictures since the birth of Kiara she looks much older.

Janet

Am not sure when this pic was taken, Janet, sorry.. Grabbed it up sometime back and cannot even remember where.  Maybe those who have been combing thru her pic albums may know or remember? 

I agree, seems when the light left her eyes, she appears older, and not gracefully. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2010, 01:03:35 AM »

Kiara in that picture looks like she's around 1 year old.

At that point Terri still coyly smiled, she had good skin tone on her face, she looked trim and her hair was beautifully fiery.

Though her eyes look saddened, she looks great.

So, what happened?

This sending James to live with granpa and the murder for hire six months before may have been turning points.

All of a sudden she looks heavy, and old - in about six/seven months.

MOO... New brides/grooms go into marriage with dreams and expectations of happiness which most times don't get realized. It takes a few years for those brides/grooms to realize that their dreams of Utopian marriage bliss were just fantasies, and that married life requires effort and most times those efforts are not rewarded... so that life becomes a day to day struggle just to get trough each single day.

Many can adjust and live with it, many divorce, some live through it but are always unhappy.

Maybe Terri was unhappy and she dreamed of a better living, or more freedom than she had after the baby was born. Maybe she felt unappreciated by her husband, and then divorce was being discussed, along with custody, etc...

All the prospects of finding herself without her daughter, without a home and financial backing may have been a trigger to both, her physical appearance and her murder for hire attempts.

As to how this relates to Kyron, maybe the pressure put on him under the circumstances was getting to him during the last few months before his disappearance, maybe the reason why he whined every time he had to return to his dad and step-mom's?

He knew something bad was brewing, and he didn't like it.

My new question on this is discipline. Who administered it at the Horman's household? How often? How harsh?

All good points, and good questions, Itaryl Moosee.  Even in prior discussions on these things, we still haven't come to anything conclusive yet.  We just need more info, dang it.  Hard to wait. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: August 03, 2010, 01:17:39 AM »

From June 4th I have thought to know why or what might of started this behavior you had to know what was going on the house, something made her change from summer of last year to the end of the year and escalate to now.  Although may never know the why just events, as their is no excuse for the WHY, if guilty she had no right to take Kyron.

I have wondered if Desiree was also wanting full custody and that had TH worried that KH would lose interest in "the family", but then didn't buy that thought. 

It was something in the family dynamic, that may not of even been anyone else doing anything. I hope that they are all giving full disclosure to LE.

And I pray the Kyron is stashed somewhere, but fear that is not going to be the case.

Thanks, am hoping the rumor about the custodial mom is true.  Going over to find out next. 

You've raised some good points to ponder in here as well, thanks.  We've discussed some of these things, and as time goes on, with more info released, perhaps we'll understand more of this.  Hope so. 

One thing I've wondered in all this, is... back when Terri seems to have begun that slide downward, James was 'sent away' to live with his grandparents, then with his biodad/Angela.  Wonder if he had been playing WOW as well?  If perhaps it had gripped him so much that it caused his grades to slip, butt heads with Terri/Kaine?  If so, am thinking sending him where he would be outside with the horses, nature, etc. would have been a good alternative, and understandable. 

Wish we had more actual facts as to what went on, it could explain quite a bit.  Still wouldn't justify disappearing Kyron tho, am sure we all agree on that.  Sure would be nice to understand some of the rest tho. 

Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2010, 01:30:10 AM »

I have been pondering all of the same things you have.  She really wanted a teaching job and it seems she was doing a lot to try and get one. I wonder if maybe that wasn't some of the catalyst, her not being able to get a job.  Sometimes the working spouse can put pressure on their non-working partner.  And I totally agree with the other folks that have posted about World of Warcraft. It does change one's priorities and personality.  I think that the majority of "hardcore" players are fizzling out of playing, as the has been around for about 6 years.  I asked in an earlier post if anyone knew both T and Kaine's involvement in the game.

And regarding your O/T rumor: This won't surprise me in the least.  I don't even care why she is arrested.  People in this country should not be allowed to lose children.  Zero tolerance. JMO. 

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2010, 01:46:38 AM »

I hear ya Rosie, it is in the eye of the beholder, and all that.  If it were me running a board in support of someone, am thinking I'd pick the best pic of that person I could find.  This one of Terri shows more of her beauty, I would think.  (Not that I like the fact the fact they took Kyron's pic off of there tho).  And not saying you or anyone else in here does either.   

Wyks

That is a lovely picture of Terri.  Is it dated?

Terri is the same age as my daughter but in most pictures since the birth of Kiara she looks much older.

Janet

Am not sure when this pic was taken, Janet, sorry.. Grabbed it up sometime back and cannot even remember where.  Maybe those who have been combing thru her pic albums may know or remember? 

I agree, seems when the light left her eyes, she appears older, and not gracefully. 

It's cropped from this one. Kiara is quite young, so you can get a general date from that.

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: August 03, 2010, 01:52:05 AM »

For the record, in case a poll is still being taken.. 

I am not a friend or supporter of Terri, have not been in touch with her in any way, nor do I intend to. 

I don't know any of the family members either...but as I mentioned before I do live in Medford, Oregon same city as Tony and Desiree. I don't know where bio-mom works but she sure looks familiar.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #393 on: August 03, 2010, 02:10:20 AM »

anitakissee-twitter

K-2's learned ANOTHER property searched connected to #KyronHorman case. Where... & who else could have to go before the grand jury... @ 11     about 1 hour ago  via web 

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:38 AM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056318
 United States
8/3/2010 2:13 AM

Dede has been getting death threats, if her lawyer discloses her location and some zealot goes for her, who will pay his bill?

(snipped from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg112)

post from dedes cousin ....

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: August 03, 2010, 03:32:18 AM »

According to this video, Dede's aunt's property on NW Bishop was searched within the last two weeks.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99801789.html?tab=video
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 03, 2010, 03:55:21 AM »

I believe if Terri had an addiction to the War of Warcraft ... Kaine would have revealed this problem in his interviews.  Terri was not spared in regard to her mood swings ... irrational behavior ...

Janet

Didn't he say she was on her computer a lot?

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 03, 2010, 04:04:39 AM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.

bbm
Drinking in secret....the stress of living a lie and hiding her true self.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: August 03, 2010, 04:23:46 AM »

Snipped from Tamikosmom's post:  Shannon in Williamsburg, VA  Could this be the person who posted as HopeinVA? 
Hi Claytcat, I was wondering the very same thing.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 03, 2010, 04:34:41 AM »

Looks like I'm the only one, but I think the picture of Terri with the three kids is very nice, think all four of them look good. Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks like that photo was taken about a year ago.  All the kids look great and Terri for the most part looks good but her eyes in that photo give me the creeps.  She scares me in that photo. 
Compared to what she looks like now    Whatever happened in the months leading up to Kyron's disappearance sure took a toll on her looks.

bbm
Drinking in secret....the stress of living a lie and hiding her true self.

I agree pdh3. And also maybe she was addicted to WoW. That can take a toll because you stop caring about your appearance as well. Nothing's more important than the game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.