April 18, 2024, 06:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 244712 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 03, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

My whole problem with that account is the date, June 9th.  No way would Terri have been driving around with Kyron on June 9th.  By June 9th LE was already suspicious of her, IMO.

Right Klaas.  And didn't the early reports say that LE was a constant in the house with them?

I know this is far fetched..but could Terri have sold Kyron..or even given Kyron to the human trafficking people?  If she was able to get up enough guts  to put a hit on her husband, to be sexting both the LS and Kaine's high school friend (whom by the way I believe is the person who supplied her with the new phone so their sexual conversations could continue)..WOULD SHE NOT BE CAPABLE OF COMING ACROSS PEOPLE IN A SEXUAL CONTEXT WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE KYRON OFF HER HANDS?

I know most of us, including myself, think he is dead ..by or through Terri's activities and acquaintances.  But Portland has a huge problem in being involved with human trafficking.  It seems to be a political hot button in their area. 

If Terri is as oversexed as I think she may be..then is it possible because Kaine did not return her overtures everytime they were presented..she thought he was having an affair..when in reality he just may have been someone who was going to bed earlier then she because he was tired?  He seems to have handled most of Kyron's morning routine before school..my bet is he also handled James morning routine when he lived there.

I think Terri stayed up later, drank herself to sleep, and had many sexual fantasies.  Could it be that Kaine wasn't as amorous as he was in the beginning of their relationship (most men aren't once three kids to support becomes involved..and usually women aren't either, but Terri seems to enjoy flaunting her body and other things to men in phone sex and pics)

Just thinking ..could it be..sexually related to human trafficking ..since she seems to be a very sexual person herself?  Hate has no fury like a woman scorned(particularly in the bedroom )
Just a thought..a very dark thought..but just a thought.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they
Thanks, I'm guessing this is Chelsea?
if thats true this girl is 22 for oregon (atleast the only person i found with that name has a kyron avatar on her facebook and her wall is not private)

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: August 03, 2010, 05:31:51 PM »

What is an Adroid?

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-android-phone.htm

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:
This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk. DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.
DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

and the post i made about the painting the car, with scoopy and jonser
seems weird
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1197727#msg1197727

OMG why didn't LE go check this out I feel sick. Is this for real
I give my mom daily updates (lol) but anyway was telling her about this get a lot of feedback from her, her first thought..
He didn't call anyone?
about seeing what was going on while still driving...we are from a farming family.
Have you seen the way a farmer drives? (VERY slow), How nosy are farmers? (very)
Food for thouht....

This does sound grim. But I was just noticing something (see bolded purple) that puzzles me. Isn't that an awful lot for DeWitt to notice WHILE HE WAS DRIVING??
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:25 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html        In the comment section page 12 there is a mention about a friend of Terri who received a subpoena to testify at the grand jury. Her name is Chelsea Aleshire. Never seen this name mentioned before.
Terri Horman is friends on Facebook with a Chelsea Aleshire (I think she worked at the 24 hour fitness Terri and Kaine go to or knows or is friends with people that work there.) She posts a sympathetic message on Terri’s Facebook page shortly after Kyron goes missing. (It’s on the raw view of Terri’s page that I’ve seen floating around on different websites)

Chelsea Aleshire is engaged to a Roland Salas according to her Facbook page.

Roland Salas is friends with a “Casey 'Spangler' Miramontes” on Facebook that has a very private Facebook page. (With Kyron’s missing poster stuff on it)

Here is Casey’s page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1210297348

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #585 on: August 03, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they

Norose

Maybe, This case has so many twist and turns, whew...I read about the cells phones today, and this thing about the Aleshire,  .
It does    Wonder what Chelsea all knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: August 03, 2010, 05:37:21 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html        In the comment section page 12 there is a mention about a friend of Terri who received a subpoena to testify at the grand jury. Her name is Chelsea Aleshire. Never seen this name mentioned before.
Another poster from that site said..

EagleforFreedom August 03, 2010 at 1:25AM

Terri had an Android it has best GPS on board so LE knows everywhere Terri was on June 4th smart phone track is great technology

Thank-you, I'm not sure what an Android is, and smart phone track. But sounds like LE was able to track all of her movement that day.

An Android is a smart phone by Motorola. My son and I both have Androids. 
Thank-you, I'm afraid that I am just not a technology person.  Can't believe that I've never heard of a smart phone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 03, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

The following comment was posted but suddenly went "poof".

Janet

++++

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
By Lynne Terry, The Oregonian
August 02, 2010, 7:52PM

Comments

August 03, 2010 at 12:00AM

New Tip regarding Kyron Horman.....Chelsea Aleshire received subpoena to testify to Grand Jury this coming Thursday. Chelsea spoke to Terry Horman the day Kyron disappeared and is good friends with Terry. Several months ago, Chelsea found her roommate dead in the apartment they rented

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:30 PM »

My whole problem with that account is the date, June 9th.  No way would Terri have been driving around with Kyron on June 9th.  By June 9th LE was already suspicious of her, IMO.

Thought "if" any truth to this could they NOT be telling us the actual date? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #589 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:54 PM »

Monkeys I run accross this blog MarciaR did the research and not me. 

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&start=4750&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Hat Tip to MarciaR

Just some interesting research I’ve been doing.

Terri Horman is friends on Facebook with a Chelsea Aleshire (I think she worked at the 24 hour fitness Terri and Kaine go to or knows or is friends with people that work there.) She posts a sympathetic message on Terri’s Facebook page shortly after Kyron goes missing. (It’s on the raw view of Terri’s page that I’ve seen floating around on different websites)

Roland Salas is friends with a “Casey 'Spangler' Miramontes” on Facebook that has a very private Facebook page. (With Kyron’s missing poster stuff on it)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 03, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

The following comment was posted but suddenly went "poof".

Janet

++++

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
By Lynne Terry, The Oregonian
August 02, 2010, 7:52PM

Comments

August 03, 2010 at 12:00AM

New Tip regarding Kyron Horman.....Chelsea Aleshire received subpoena to testify to Grand Jury this coming Thursday. Chelsea spoke to Terry Horman the day Kyron disappeared and is good friends with Terry. Several months ago, Chelsea found her roommate dead in the apartment they rented

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr/4053/comments-newest-12.html

Okay don't know what to make of that post.  And now it is gone.  Can anyone research Chelsea and her past address and see if that is true..a death reported at an apartment she shared?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 03, 2010, 05:43:14 PM »

Thank-you.        From Gypsy DD's post
( I know most of us, including myself, think he is dead ..by or through Terri's activities and acquaintances.  But Portland has a huge problem in being involved with human trafficking.  It seems to be a political hot button in their area.)    I did not know this, even though I do believe that Kyron is deceased, that is certainly something that could possibly have happened. Guessing if that is, Kyron could be out of the country and who knows where 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #592 on: August 03, 2010, 05:43:20 PM »

Norose

Maybe, This case has so many twist and turns, whew...I read about the cells phones today, and this thing about the Aleshire,  .

Don't know but we will find out soon.  Someone washed, cleaned and detailed the truck according to the Grapevine, but who? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 03, 2010, 05:46:15 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056989
 United States
8/3/2010 5:17 PM

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
You who still hate and doubt will never be able to see out of that cloud.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
Now use your conjecture, I'm goin fish'n.
Peace to all. God bless Kyron Horman.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #594 on: August 03, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »

Terri had an Android it has best GPS on board so LE knows everywhere Terri was on June 4th smart phone track is great technology

Thank-you, I'm not sure what an Android is, and smart phone track. But sounds like LE was able to track all of her movement that day.

Thank-you, I'm afraid that I am just not a technology person.  Can't believe that I've never heard of a smart phone.

What can a Android do or not do, please?  Does this "smart phone" gizmo have a GPS installed in it?  Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #595 on: August 03, 2010, 05:51:23 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.

He is a Doozy.  compress

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 03, 2010, 05:51:25 PM »

What can a Android do or not do, please?  Does this "smart phone" gizmo have a GPS installed in it?  Thank-you.
explaines here  http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-android-phone.htm

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 03, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »

Norose

Don't know but we will find out soon.  Someone washed, cleaned and detailed the truck according to the Grapevine, but who? 

I personally don't think there was time in the equation to wash and detail the truck.  If we look at the pics Blonde and Brandi have posted before of the truck as it is being loaded up by LE ..you can clearly see it wasn't washed..their is dirt on the truck..and that would be expected in their part of Oregon at that time of year. You would expect to have the family's DNA and fingerprints in the truck..so there would be no reason to wipe the truck clean.

Shoot out to Blonde or Brandi for the pic of the truck being loaded onto the flatbed.

Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 03, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

He is a Doozy.  compress
you think the media leaked something to him?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 03, 2010, 05:59:21 PM »

Well..."Android" doesn't refer so much to the actual phone hardware as it does the Android operating system. At its base, the Android OS (operating system) is an open source platform. This means that the developer's tools for it are available freely, without licensing fees, unlike Apple (Iphone) OS, Blackberry RIM (Blackberries), Palm OS (palmpilots) or Winmobile (Windows Mobile Smartphones). This allows a much greater degree of freedom with regard to innovation and lack of censorship in applications; the downside to this is that there is a much greater likelihood of applications being written by amateurs. Most tech-savvy folks, however, tend to regard the open source movement as a great step forward for consumers, since an open and free market allows for much greater competition and innovation than a closed command style market such as the Apple App store.
What does this mean for you, the end user? On many android phones, it means that you no longer have to pay to get turn by turn directions for GPS like Verizon and AT&T once charged. Instead, Android integrates with google maps and google earth to provide these things for free. This is just one example of how open source OS such as the Android really shakes up the market. Instead of simply relying on gouging customers, telecom industries must now compete to provide better service and better hardware across better infrastructure.
The android OS itself does not have the GPS radio; that is a function of the phone hardware. However, every single android device I have laid eyes on has a GPS radio, as every phone should these days. And yes, law enforcement CAN track you using an android phone; however, this will require a warrant or a national security letter, which can be used to track you with ANY GPS equipped phone...or device, including your vehicle if it has such capability. Similarly, a national security letter or warrant allows LE to track you simply by inserting backdoor software into your computer or via bluetooth on an opened bluetooth phone/device, so if there are any worries about police tracking anyone via android phones I sincerely hope that those involved are not posting on a laptop with a wireless connection, a phone with bluetooth or any other broadband connection.
TL;DR (too long, didn't read) version:
Android OS phones have GPS. It is generally free to use. Android OS is, in my opinion, a good deal for consumers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.