April 27, 2024, 07:53:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 245049 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:34 PM »

Oh no.  Even bigger oooops!  Just checked again -- nope, it said 2007.  My own boo-boo after all!

I promise, I was not even  !  Just feeling under the weather.  I guess that will have to do for my excuse...

(Thanks to my goof and 04Bull's sense of humor, this thread now contains the word "pachyderm."  Now we know this case has really turned into a circus.)

Hi, That's par for Portland.    Portland has a history of neat elephants, like Rosie and Packy.  Babies both who were named in city wide contests and grew up here as we did.   ;}
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2010, 10:37:13 PM »

"scooby" joined GLP yesterday and has posted 55 posts.

She went back and edited many of her posts.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: August 03, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #703 on: August 03, 2010, 10:38:38 PM »

I saw that!  Now Jonesr is saying Winterborne= Dede.  WTF is up?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: August 03, 2010, 10:39:29 PM »

I read that Terri and Kaine were married April 15, 2007, and that Kiara was born December 8, 2008.  Are those dates correct?  Was Terri pregnant when they married?  Could that explain the non-traditional wedding in Hawaii?  Was an unintended pregnancy the trigger for getting married, after having lived together for a few years? 

If I am wrong about the dates, please someone in the know, post the correct info and accept my apologies.  Has it been discussed whether or not Terri was pregnant when she married Kaine, or whether Kiara was born prematurely (early)?  If it has been, and I missed it, my apologies for bringing it up.

My guess is the unconventional wedding is because this was her third marriage.  How many times can you wear white? 

.....from wearing white >>>>>>>>> bikini

I imagine she'll get married on a nudist beach if there's a #4 wedding.
ugghhhhh

Well.. that won't be too much of a problem, since there IS one out on Sauvie Island.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: August 03, 2010, 10:40:49 PM »

Unless she's a pachyderm, that would be a pretty long gestation. (April 2007 to Dec 2008 = 19 months). 

<giggles>  was waiting for someone to catch that.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »

Oh no.  Even bigger oooops!  Just checked again -- nope, it said 2007.  My own boo-boo after all!

I promise, I was not even  !  Just feeling under the weather.  I guess that will have to do for my excuse...

(Thanks to my goof and 04Bull's sense of humor, this thread now contains the word "pachyderm."  Now we know this case has really turned into a circus.)

Desi.   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »

Good point.

I am on my 3rd marriage. I wore a white dress with yellow flowers. It took me 3 times to get it right.
My bother married a woman and it was her 3rd marriage, she and my brother were married for over 26 years and she took care of him for 2 full years before he died of cancer.
Being married more then once is not a crime and it is not an indication of bad behavior or a bad person.

I agree with that.  I've only been married once to the love of my life. He died a few years ago.  I will never marry again.  But I know things happen in marriages and the people involved realize they are not a good match, or one goes out on their own, things happen.  Sometimes really bad things.

But the reason I butted in here is to say that Terri was married in a red bikini because she is an exhibitionist.  Look at me!! Look at me!!! Her grotesque body in the body building contest where she came in fourth of four contestants.  It was like they held a beauty contest and nobody won. Her silly reference to her red car as a 'Stang. A red one too.  Flaming red hair.  Exhibitionist.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:52 PM »

This now from Jonesr at GLP:

To all tards;
scooby=Dede

I guess he is saying that Dede was communicating with him through the GLP forum?

So if it's true that "Scooby" was DeDe, here are a couple of posts to take a look at.  Scooby made a point of posting the article about the Bishop Rd search.  It was after that that Jonesr announced that Kyron will be found on Bishop Road:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg113

FYI - Scooby has edited most of their posts
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #709 on: August 03, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »

So if that really is Dede's cousin on the the GPL thread, he and his cousing are into playing games while a child's life is on the line.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 03, 2010, 10:50:02 PM »

At least there was something new today in the case.  I wonder if this Chelsea {??? read name too fast} was babysitting the baby on the morning of the 4th and Kaine just believed Terri had her with because she told him she was ???  Isn't he our verification the baby was with Terri when Kyron disappeared?

To whoever posted about the 2 cars driving wildly on SI on the 4th, it could be they were in panic mode and driving into a desolate area of the island, of which there are many.  There is the area up north aroung Sturgeon Lake and the area of the nudie beach on the east side of the island which borders the Columbia River.  I could easily see them looking for a far and away place that is was close by for convenience to put Kyron's body. 

The only thing I wonder about then is the timing of both Terri and Dede driving in tandem on the island with the timeline we have been given.  When Terri was out driving around Dede was supposedly at work with alibi, leaving there at 11:35am,  and at which time Terri was pulling up in the gym parking lot !!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #711 on: August 03, 2010, 10:50:45 PM »

Could Jonesr (dede's cousin) been destroying evidence for dede and Terri?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: August 03, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »

Lordy do I feel stewwwwwwwwpid for having been taken in by them over there. 

*feels like I need a shower now* 

Next time I try to venture outside the cage, would someone plz smack me upside the head with a brick? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 03, 2010, 10:54:04 PM »

So if that really is Dede's cousin on the the GPL thread, he and his cousing are into playing games while a child's life is on the line.

Yes, I do believe it's really DeDe's cousin Tom Jones.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: August 03, 2010, 10:54:31 PM »

Klaas, do you think LE would be aware that DeDe may have been posting on GLP? 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 03, 2010, 10:54:55 PM »

Next time I try to venture outside the cage, would someone plz smack me upside the head with a brick? 

Yeah but at least your avatar got a date out of it 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: August 03, 2010, 10:55:22 PM »

I saw that!  Now Jonesr is saying Winterborne= Dede.  WTF is up?

At first I thought this guy was serious and cared about a missing boy, but now, for me, he has lost credibility. His posts seem to have degenerated into playing games with the other posters. He posts contradictions, changes opinions from one post to the next, deliberately I think. I'm tired of the mysterious riddles, innuendo and smug "see if you are smart enough to guess what I'm saying" attitude he puts out there. And now: "it's dede--no it's not--this one's dede" -- who cares?? I used to read his thread, but like the straw that broke the camel's back, this latest silliness  has made me lose all interest in anything he has to say.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 03, 2010, 10:55:33 PM »

Klaas, do you think LE would be aware that DeDe may have been posting on GLP? 

I would sure hope LE knows.  Don't you think LE would be monitoring her?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: August 03, 2010, 10:56:18 PM »

Yeah but at least your avatar got a date out of it 

Bwahahaha!     Dang avatar gets around more than I do!!   

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: August 03, 2010, 10:56:45 PM »

It looks like it. Ain't that just great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.