March 28, 2024, 05:31:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240539 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2010, 08:44:52 PM »

Just want to say Hi to Debbie in the rafters! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:28 PM »

Maybe she's here to check on Klaasend's spelling.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:02 PM »

I'm sure that's it, Muffy!   She is so meticulous, ya know, but she has no scruples!

Anybody's dog that will hunt with her!  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2010, 08:56:05 PM »

I'm sure she's got her work cut out for her keeping Tom Welle's straight!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »

Translated and amended:

IUPG always says:

Anyone still interested in the "researcher" of Wedzinga? Drive on down.
The ****** is the man who called on various forums. The man, if I remember correctly was a ban on Fokforum. The man who trolls around Fok full threw all kinds of nonsense articles on Aruba that nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case had to do. And yes, the man who was in Boston to demonstrate in a tourism exhibition, which was also represented Aruba, 'Boycott of Aruba "and" Justice for Natalee.
Well, Wedzinga. Congratulations on your "researcher". If it were not so sad, I was on the floor rolling with laughter.

Source. ***** itself:
I am the One Who Has Been Helping Wicher Wedzinga learn about the case and SS and Pita That Have Already known for the last month: shake: All I do is help this Family and others try and get answers about Their loved ones and I give continiously while others just take. I am not interested in Any 15 minutes of fame

Natalee's Family HAS Already Received the original picture as well as the story told by Carin. Sorry to tell you all but the picture and "Carin" Extremely story is doubtful.

http://www.kovandijkvertelt.nl/2010/08/wicher-wedzinga-en-de-ontknoping-van-het-natalee-mysterie/#comments

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »

Poor *******.  He's the only one trying to help and nobody cares 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2010, 09:16:17 PM »

But....but....but...he compiled all of our research/info from so many of us.....surely he must be due all the fame/credit.  It's almost as good as that "cut and paste", "original", Jan Brennan book.

I do hope someone clues the judge into the Nicholas Cage pseudonym....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2010, 09:20:40 PM »

Translated and amended:

IUPG always says:

The ****** is the man who called on various forums. The man, if I remember correctly was a ban on Fokforum. The man who trolls around Fok full threw all kinds of nonsense articles on Aruba that nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case had to do. And yes, the man who was in Boston to demonstrate in a tourism exhibition, which was also represented Aruba, 'Boycott of Aruba "and" Justice for Natalee.
Well, Wedzinga. Congratulations on your "researcher". If it were not so sad, I was on the floor rolling with laughter.

Source. ***** itself:
I am the One Who Has Been Helping Wicher Wedzinga learn about the case and SS and Pita That Have Already known for the last month: shake: All I do is help this Family and others try and get answers about Their loved ones and I give continiously while others just take. I am not interested in Any 15 minutes of fame

Natalee's Family HAS Already Received the original picture as well as the story told by Carin. Sorry to tell you all but the picture and "Carin" Extremely story is doubtful.

http://www.kovandijkvertelt.nl/2010/08/wicher-wedzinga-en-de-ontknoping-van-het-natalee-mysterie/#comments

Thanks Buckeye!   

Well of course he's not interested in "any 15 minutes of fame"...he'll take a lot more than that. 

Disgusting, and SHAME ON HIM!   

He should have had Debbie proofread that post!   

continiously 

I think the misspellings are as common as the lies when it comes to him.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »

Translated and amended:

IUPG always says:

Source. ***** itself:

Thanks Buckeye!   

Well of course he's not interested in "any 15 minutes of fame"...he'll take a lot more than that. 

Disgusting, and SHAME ON HIM!   

He should have had Debbie proofread that post!   

continiously 

I think the misspellings are as common as the lies when it comes to him.

JMO

I agree.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »

I can't for the life of me figure out who ******* is lol I been reading here everyday for five years and somehow I'm missing this.... sorry everyone

******** was a former moderator who got his ass kicked by Anna.

San, last thing I was trying to do was kick anybody's ass.  I was shocked at his melt down.  I told Dave holloway in chat at BFN about the one phone conversation I ever had with Hans Mos.  Dave could easily verify anything I said so I sure wasn't about to lie about anything.  Besides, I don't lie in the first place but he went bonkers!

And before it was over, it was my fault he got banned for lying at two other site including Fok.  I never posted there or even read more than a very few times.  But he needed to discredit me over a side issue that he knew I found out about, lol.

I hope the "judge" has checked his facts because I sure wouldn't consider that one reliable.

Klass, it's a matter of record when certain things were posted such as photos, etc.  It's pretty easy to go back and see who posted what and when.  Saying something is copyrighted doesn't effect anything at all.  Silly in fact, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2010, 09:34:22 PM »

Just a FWIW.  All of the photos on the blog link with the Natalee Chapter 3 can be found at SM and of course many other places now.  Off the top of my head, two of the photos this guy wants to copyright on his page are ones I originally either added text to or did a compare in photoshop:

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/

As another FYI - I have saved EVERYTHING including all emails going back to 2005. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

So now, can we get back to being glad that Joran is in prison? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2010, 09:40:12 PM »

But....but....but...he compiled all of our research/info from so many of us.....surely he must be due all the fame/credit.  It's almost as good as that "cut and paste", "original", Jan Brennan book.

I do hope someone clues the judge into the Nicholas Cage pseudonym....

Yes, it's so sad.  While others just "take"!  Take what??? 

Any time a person has that "agree with me or else" mentality--look out!  They are more about their own theory being right than finding the truth as I am sure we all realize.

But it has been one wild ride with a host of characters along the way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »

Yes, I am so shocked, sickened and saddened by what Joran did to Stephany but it does sort of seal things as far as his being some sort of innocent wrongl accused.

And I want to know who that alleged gf is and what she looks like.  I wonder if Nancy Grace knows about this.

That said, Klaas, I still get steamed when people steal your work.  You are the one who has given and given.  I remember all that translating of the PV statements and all the rest you have done.  Because somebody screams copyright doesn't change a thing legally, either.  The dates things were posted say it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »

Yes, I am so shocked, sickened and saddened by what Joran did to Stephany but it does sort of seal things as far as his being some sort of innocent wrongl accused.

And I want to know who that alleged gf is and what she looks like.  I wonder if Nancy Grace knows about this.

That said, Klaas, I still get steamed when people steal your work.  You are the one who has given and given.  I remember all that translating of the PV statements and all the rest you have done.  Because somebody screams copyright doesn't change a thing legally, either.  The dates things were posted say it all.

I agree Anna. Klaas has given so much of her time like so many others and never asked for anything in return but Justice for Natalee.

If you have to cry that you have given so much then you aren't in it for the right reasons.  In a certain persons case they have given nothing.  Thank god they are no longer here.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »

I tried!!! I think I "outed" Joran's new "girlfriend" in prison earlier! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2010, 09:57:49 PM »

Guido with a blonde wig? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2010, 10:00:25 PM »

Guido with a blonde wig? 

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!     Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/nel-a-perde-cabez-despues-di-un-rato-cu-e-tabata-den-tribuna-di-parlamento/

More pics at the link...

Papiamentu translation:

nel owing to lose cabez after by one rato cu the was in rostrum by parliament

publication: diahuebs, 2 september 2010.

categoria: general

past owing to go back after by one rest good mereci… but,

oranjestad(aan):hopi person can owing to corda con first y during campaña electoral 2009 was seems cu “stress” was have the ex–prome minister, nel oduber, quite influencia. expresionnan cu past owing to haci the time ey was legendario y at the same time amusing. but before one first minister the not was peace. here can corda con past owing to referi at cuerpo policial before one are by padvinder or c u is hungador by domino under pole. pesey self, quite siguidor politico, owing to think c u is at her lugar for her politico by 30 y pico year in politica, manner cu the self is referi at her self, merece one good rest. yesterday, after by some moon by rest, quite owing to wait for one nel oduber envigorisa y cu forza before follow her trabao. but seems cu the “stress” still tine domina. neither one cuarto by hour upstairs rostrum by parliament by aruba, sr. oduber owing to cuminsa bark, insulta y hoist hand at air. quite owing to believe cu her hendenan will siguie, but everybody owing to remain sit keto in they chair. before more cu past owing to try drag atencion y afresh insulta polisnan present, neither person owing to dun’e mucho atencion. polisnan owing to dicidi by cuminsa by bay in direccion by the ex-prome minister before they attain one mihor view because precaucion. nel oduber owing to believe cu seguramente they owing to bay areste or sake for by the edificio. before her astonishment, the polisnan owing to happen bay near by dje y past owing to remain sperando before they laydown hand upstairs dje. quite by esnan present was comenta cu the will is buscando one motibo before arise her hendenan at her please. according informenan, have one problem for her politico by enough year here at caminda. seems cu have quite presion for her thirst her posicion by leader at another person. but nel oduber apparently does not hear cu another maybe leader can will printo by the faction cu betico croes owing to erect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2010, 10:29:49 PM »

I agree Anna. Klaas has given so much of her time like so many others and never asked for anything in return but Justice for Natalee.

If you have to cry that you have given so much then you aren't in it for the right reasons.  In a certain persons case they have given nothing.  Thank god they are no longer here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.