March 28, 2024, 05:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240487 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 08, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »

The interview with the Dutch reporter on the Today Show this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msm.com/id/26184891/vp/3905569#39055691

Now if that link doesn't work, it is over on the right of the Today Show page.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #701 on: September 08, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »

Thanks Magnolia! 

That link didn't work for me, this is where I ended up

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37642457#39055691

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 08, 2010, 02:10:49 PM »

Thanks Magnolia! 

Thank you TM.  I knew somebody would get it right.

It was a pretty good video.   And thanks for the Joy Behar transcript last night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 08, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »

Thanks Magnolia! 

Thank you TM.  I knew somebody would get it right.

It was a pretty good video.   And thanks for the Joy Behar transcript last night.

You're welcome!   

I agree, good video!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 08, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »

Van de Heuval said no money exchanged hands for the interview, I find that very hard to believe.

JMO

Maybe a donation to the Prisoners in Peru website?   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 08, 2010, 03:12:23 PM »

Van de Heuval said no money exchanged hands for the interview, I find that very hard to believe.

JMO

Maybe a donation to the Prisoners in Peru website?   

"Hands" never touched the money.  They did a wire transfer to Anita's account. IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 08, 2010, 03:15:23 PM »

O/T

Please everyone in the area of the Texas floods be safe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »

O/T

Please everyone in the area of the Texas floods be safe

5 1/2" since last night near my house! (Some parts of Metroplex - 10"+) 

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: September 08, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »

Watching the repeat of Joran's interview on tv now.
He's extremely nervous; high shoulders, wiggling his fingers and tapping his feet.
Joran meditates and does yoga in his cell. 
He knows Interpol will be waiting for him when (if) he ever gets out, to take him to the USA.
And he says he knows he will be there for a loooong time!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: September 08, 2010, 05:09:07 PM »

Thanks Magnolia, TM and Jo-An.  Prayers for you, Wreck.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: September 08, 2010, 05:19:20 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Given Solitary For Smiley Prison Photo

That smiley picture that confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot took with his brosefs in Peru's Castro Castro prison has landed him in the hole. Not the good hole, the solitary confinement hole. Personally, we've always wondered if that would be the worst punishment for us. (Note to our future incarcerators: If you really want to punish us, make us hang out with a bunch of people.)

Within days of taking the smiley buddy photo with a camera that was sanctioned for administrative prison duties only, "enraged administrators locked van der Sloot into a windowless solitary confinement cell–barely large enough to fit a mattress and a hole in the floor for a toilet." The photo featured two other known killers, his cellmate Hugo Trujillo "El Payaso" and American William Tricket Smith II who's charged with killing and cutting up his 21-year-old wife Jana Claudia Gomez. A fourth prisoner in the photo remains unidentified. Administrators "were furious that they'd been embarrassed by van der Sloot over the picture that made its way all over the world via the internet," says The National Enquirer in this week's print edition. An investigation, they say, revealed that a prison guard shot the image and sold it for $1000. Presumably that dude is in a heap of turd, too.

Even worse, Joran says he was paid about $70 from the sale of the photo which he used to pay protection money to "thugs who rule his cell block."

"Right now he's confined 24 hours a day, and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn. He has to listen to rats scampering near him. The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson."

In addition to the confinement, his "gringa" –the woman van der Sloot's mother hired to visit him and take him treats–has also been banned from visiting. Joran referred to her as his girlfriend, leading authorities to believe the relationship has blossomed into something more personal.

Now that his ganga has been busted up, when Joran gets out of solitary, he won't have the protection they provided him in Castro Castro. Which could mean the Joran van der Sloot prison rape tape is imminent.

Source: National Enquirer, Print Edition, September 20, 2010

http://networkedblogs.com/7DZ9U
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: September 08, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Given Solitary For Smiley Prison Photo

That smiley picture that confessed murderer Joran van der Sloot took with his brosefs in Peru's Castro Castro prison has landed him in the hole. Not the good hole, the solitary confinement hole. Personally, we've always wondered if that would be the worst punishment for us. (Note to our future incarcerators: If you really want to punish us, make us hang out with a bunch of people.)

Within days of taking the smiley buddy photo with a camera that was sanctioned for administrative prison duties only, "enraged administrators locked van der Sloot into a windowless solitary confinement cell–barely large enough to fit a mattress and a hole in the floor for a toilet." The photo featured two other known killers, his cellmate Hugo Trujillo "El Payaso" and American William Tricket Smith II who's charged with killing and cutting up his 21-year-old wife Jana Claudia Gomez. A fourth prisoner in the photo remains unidentified. Administrators "were furious that they'd been embarrassed by van der Sloot over the picture that made its way all over the world via the internet," says The National Enquirer in this week's print edition. An investigation, they say, revealed that a prison guard shot the image and sold it for $1000. Presumably that dude is in a heap of turd, too.

Even worse, Joran says he was paid about $70 from the sale of the photo which he used to pay protection money to "thugs who rule his cell block."

"Right now he's confined 24 hours a day, and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn. He has to listen to rats scampering near him. The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson."

In addition to the confinement, his "gringa" –the woman van der Sloot's mother hired to visit him and take him treats–has also been banned from visiting. Joran referred to her as his girlfriend, leading authorities to believe the relationship has blossomed into something more personal.

Now that his ganga has been busted up, when Joran gets out of solitary, he won't have the protection they provided him in Castro Castro. Which could mean the Joran van der Sloot prison rape tape is imminent.

Source: National Enquirer, Print Edition, September 20, 2010

http://networkedblogs.com/7DZ9U

Solitary confinement except for a Dutch journalist and TV crew......Give me a break!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: September 08, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »

Declarations of Joran Van der Sloot have no legal value, say
Julio Rodriguez said criminal lawyer in RPP the implications it may have been said by the alleged murderer of Stephany Flores, in an interview to a newspaper Dutchman.
Statements Dutchman Joran van der Sloot provide the media "have no legal value," he told RPP criminal lawyer Julio Rodriguez.

He said this when commenting on the implications that can be told by the alleged murderer of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores, found dead in June, in an interview from his cell in the Miguel Castro Castro prison newspaper "De Telegraaf".

As recalled, Van der Sloot said, according to the half-Dutchman who will be responsible to the court for the crime of the girl.

Counsel explained that the statement by the 23 years can not be taken into account, since at the time of the interview was not available respective guarantees, ie should have been present his lawyer and a representative of the Ministry Public to ensure that the accused did not speak under pressure.

"Definitely the version given in the media can not be taken into account. He has sold a book in the previous case, expressed in relation to what Van der Sloot was to be linked to the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway. In this sense, it ruled that his recent statements are part of a "personal stake."

Rodriguez explained that the statements alone are not evidence, documents or videos over to register itself an unlawful act and that these can be accepted and incorporated into the judicial investigation.

"With what justice is today, all that could be used (Van der Sloot) is a kind of sincere confession to help, but do not provide much because almost all data have been almost clarified," he concluded.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-09-06-declaraciones-de-joran-van-der-sloot-no-tienen-valor-juridico-afirman-noticia_293248.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 08, 2010, 05:28:16 PM »

Joran van der Sloot misses 'Clown'

The Dutchman teaches English to his jailers and will plead guilty to the crime of Stephany Flores.

The Dutchman said in the interview with the newspaper "De Telegraaf", which also will be broadcast on private channel RTL4, who thinks a lot about the family of Stephany Flores, who was killed last June in the same hotel room where he was staying in Lima him. "I think what happened is horrible for the family," said Van der Sloot.

Van der Sloot also recognized that extort the family of Natalee Holloway American, 18. "I wanted to make a trip to the family of Natalee because these five years I have embittered life. When I was offered money to find the girl, I thought, why not?, But now I regret it, "said the Dutchman from the Castro Castro prison.

The Dutchman said that gives English lessons to their "jailers in his cell three times a week. "They come in the morning with a stack of books, I teach English words and some make much progress," he said.

He said the jail time helped him to meditate because before I was so focused on "fun and money," without thinking of the future. Also asked to be transferred to the ward where all the foreigners to make sport with them and not be alone 23 hours a day since he was transferred on Colombian "Clown" with the shared cell.

http://trome.pe/noticia/634821/joran-van-der-sloot-extranapayaso
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 08, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »

I have to say that John van den Heuvel's "soft" approach is more succesfull than Peter de Vries' more agressive style.
Joran is pretty open-hearted up to the moment where John asks about Stephany's murder.
"It is not in my interest to talk about the case."
Calculates SOB! 
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 08, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »

I have to say that John van den Heuvel's "soft" approach is more succesfull than Peter de Vries' more agressive style.
Joran is pretty open-hearted up to the moment where John asks about Stephany's murder.
Calculated SOB! 

Self edit.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 08, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »

resigned, at RU, after viewing the pic of Anita at the Jossy granddaughter BDay party:

Anita last week at Jossy Mansur's daughter's birthday gala (w Sebastian)
One hard step and those cha cha's would have been all over that floor.
    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: September 08, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »

Calculated SOB! 

Self edit.

We saw some of the real Joran, with Peter R., especially when he thought the camera was off.  John van den Heuvel was won over by his charm.  He was played like a fiddle.  As an investigative reporter, he should have been well aware that Joran pursued the family, for money, not as Joran stated. He should have called him on it. He'd rather believe the camera/FBI scenario. Anita wouldn't put a real investigator, on the visitors list.

I hope Dateline shows the donation page.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: September 08, 2010, 05:50:59 PM »

resigned, at RU, after viewing the pic of Anita at the Jossy granddaughter BDay party:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 08, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.