March 29, 2024, 02:25:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240569 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »

I just read that Glenda says that Satish has gotten married!!!!  So she has heard.

Since he is married to an Aruban, the Visa issue is simplified and he can come and go from Aruba.

Well Magnolia since you said that they will say that she is not from Aruba but the dog pound.

Seriously who the heck would marry that rapist.  I wonder if she is of legal age to marry.

I know!  I was 

Some women just aren't that particular I guess.  I never thought Satish was just right. Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 12:10:21 AM »

Most recent filing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case:

This case wil drag on for another 5 years! Why would Dr. Phil's team agree to this??????????????????????????????????????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »

I just read that Glenda says that Satish has gotten married!!!!  So she has heard.

Since he is married to an Aruban, the Visa issue is simplified and he can come and go from Aruba.

Well Magnolia since you said that they will say that she is not from Aruba but the dog pound.

Seriously who the heck would marry that rapist.  I wonder if she is of legal age to marry.

I know!  I was 

Some women just aren't that particular I guess.  I never thought Satish was just right. Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2010, 03:33:34 AM »

I just cannot believe that any girl would marry Satish. 

Maybe his Mom convinced her that Satish was going to be a doctor.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 04:07:24 AM »

Monkey Devil!

This picture was from a Mexican Night at Senor Frogs...I didn't save the date in the title and I've tried to find it again with no luck...but it seems like it may have been summer 2008?  I'm not sure at this point.   

No idea if this is the lucky gal or not...but iirc it's the only fairly recent picture I've seen of Satish with a girl, other than that Angelina that owned the place that Deepak used to work at. 

http://www.coolaruba.com

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 09:10:14 AM »

Monkey Devil!

This picture was from a Mexican Night at Senor Frogs...I didn't save the date in the title and I've tried to find it again with no luck...but it seems like it may have been summer 2008?  I'm not sure at this point.   

No idea if this is the lucky gal or not...but iirc it's the only fairly recent picture I've seen of Satish with a girl, other than that Angelina that owned the place that Deepak used to work at. 

Slight resemblance to Mommy, Nadira?   Thanks, TM.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Slight resemblance to Mommy, Nadira?   Thanks, TM.

Maybe even more of a resemblance to a vulture... ? If someone just penciled in the brows  Monkey Devil!
(Large Indian Vulture)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 10:05:53 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 10:11:42 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 10:50:57 AM »

Satish marries?

In my finite comprehension ... when my faith is lacking ... it somehow it feels so wrong that Satish is afforded the special milestones of life when he was a participant in denying Natalee her turning points.  It does not seem right that life has moved on for Satish while Natalee parents remain in a perpetual H--- on Earth of not knowing ... a perpetual H--- on Earth that Satish has the ability of releasing them as well as redeeming himself in the process.

Janet

+++++++

Isaiah 55:8-9

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.
'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Daddy's Little Girl

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1:
I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

IT IS NOT EASY

Page 219
: In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 11:10:06 AM »

OUT OF THE ASHES

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

This case wil drag on for another 5 years! Why would Dr. Phil's team agree to this??????????????????????????????????????

Wreck

Could it be that there are legal arguments of merit taking place behind the scenes by the Kalpoes' attorneys ... legal agruments of merit which imply that the Phil McGraw recording must stand alone in the defamation case without backup documentation derived from the Natalee Holloway case file.

Somehow it makes sense to me that the Kalpoes' attorneys would not have filed this defamation lawsuit if it were not a certainty that a professional comparison between Skeeters' hard drive and McGraw's recorded copy would reveal manipulation ... not editing.

Therefore ... the question requires an answered ... "Was the Phil McGraw recording deceptively manipulated?"  Yes?  No?

Could it be that ... from the getgo ... the Kalpoes' attorneys anticipated a negotiated settlement?

Considering that four years later ... following one extention after another ... the defamation lawsuit has not been thrown out by the court in regards to ongoing non-compliance ... considering a signed declaration at the getgo forewarned the court that case documentation would not be forthcoming ... could it be that the anticipated outcome will come to pass?  The possibility this may happen is my worst nightmare come true.

If Phil McGraw emerges the victor in this defamation lawsuit filed by Deepak and Satish Kalpoe ... I will gladly eat an entire crow pie in regards to my doubts.

Janet

+++++++

THE ALTERED PORTIONS?

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

A SWORD AND A SHIELD

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

POTENTIALLY LIABLE?

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147651.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Has Prison romance

LOS ANGELES, CA., Aug.30 (TOTI) --

Joran Van Der Sloot, the infamous accused killer who is spending time at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru has begun a relationship with a 'mystery woman' says National Enquirer.

"She's a white foreigner with short blonde hair who speaks English and Spanish fluently," said a source. "Guards as well as prisoners refer to her 'the Dutchman's gringa.'"

Further confirming the story, Joran van der Sloot,23, has called her 'my girlfriend' during conversations he's had with Hugo Trujillo Ospana, the Columbian assassin known as 'The Clown.' Ospana shares the same cell block with Joran.

The only good news seems to be that van der Sloot and the visitor have not been able to get intimate up to this point.

According to sources, the woman was paid $100 a week by Joran van der Sloot's mother to bring him supplies to prison. Instead, romance apparently blossomed as well.

Copyright 2007-2010 by Times of the Internet. All Rights Reserved.

Published: Monday 30th of August 2010 01:10:20 PM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 02:27:48 PM »

Could the Range Rover recording ... intentionally or unintentionally ... furthered the possibility of a postive outcome for Deepak and Satish in the defamation case filed against Phil McGraw?

Playing the devil's advocate ... if the Phil McGraw recording was manipulated ... the ante could have been upped thanks to Joran's words in the Range Rover recording.  The possible defence could now be that two young men were defamed who ... according to the Prosecutor's office ... are no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

++++++

EXONERATES MY BOYS!

Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot ....

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

RECEIVED AN ALIBI!

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 02:39:52 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/26/jamie-skeeters-passed-away-today-rest-in-peace-jaime/

Jamie Skeeters Passed Away Today … Rest in Peace Jamie

Scared Monkeys lost a friend today when we learned that Jamie Skeeters passed away. This came as quite the shock this evening upon learning the news. You will be missed Jaime, Rest in Peace. Prayers for you and your family from all of us at Scared Monkeys.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It is with great sadness that I inform you that our friend Jamie Skeeters passed away today. He was in his seat on a connecting flight in Memphis, TN, at the time. His lovely wife Kay asked me to pass this message on to you.

Please keep her and their family in prayer.

Bob Heard, CAPE Secretary

On a personal note. I have spoke to Jamie on numerous occasions, much of what was discussed was background information, sensitive and not to be repeated. Our conversations would go on for hours discussing the Natalee Holloway case and so much more. A simple 10 minute telephone call had a habit of turning into hours. But that is how Jaime was to deal with, easy to talk to and a wealth of knowledge. Jamie Skeeters’ professionalism was always apparent. I thank Jamie for the trust and respect he had in Scared Monkeys and myself to confide in me and ask my opinion on many matters. I will miss our talks Jamie, I already do.

You will be truly missed, God bless and rest in eternal peace.

Red

From the comments:

2.  Richard on January 26th, 2007 6:24 am
Red, I obviously don’t speak for you … but I will assume that your attitude toward the Kalpoes’ claims that the Skeeters tapes were altered is the same as mine: it’s contemptible nonsense. Appropriate from that source.

________

SM: You would be correct. Skeeters version was never altered, I have heard the originals. One does not need to alter something when the other party did not know that a camera was rolling. Its called buyers remorse on the part of the person who was burned for making comments that they would not have made otherwise on a recorded TV show.

In any event I would take Jamie’s word and day over a self-professed liar with different versions of a missing person.

R

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/26/natalee-holloway-investigation-some-comments-from-jaime-skeeters/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Some comments from Jaime Skeeters

There seems to be much confusion with the tapes/CD’s that were sent to Holland to be examined. Jaime Skeeter’s CD’s that he provided have be authenticated as being genuine. According to Dompig, Dutch forensic investigators heard Deepak say, “he didn’t” from the tapes. Skeeters claims that “even his grandmother” could hear the tapes he provided the ALE and Skeeters stands behind his comment that Deepak said, “he did”. What does Dompig claim he heard? One question also remains, which tape/CD is Dompig referring to that they Dutch are saying is Deepak’s denial? The so called manipulated tape; is this the tape they state Deepak’s denial, or is it Skeeter’s, or both? The following are some quick comments from Jaime Skeeters with regards to the tape and Dompig’s comments that he gave exclusively to Scared Monkeys.

Dompig told me that he can hear Deepak make the statement “we did…and you would be surprise how simple it was..” on my CD.

Dompig also stated that the Phil tapes are not that clear and it sounds like “we didn’t… and you would be surprise how simple it was”.

I asked Dompig if Deepak had said “we didn’t” then why in the hell did he immediately follow up with..”and you would be surprise how simple it was”.

Dompig agreed with me that the follow up statement makes sense with “we did” and not with the statement “we didn’t”..

I told Dompig that I have never seen or heard the Phil tapes that he down loaded from my CD. I also told him that “most” everyone knows that when you down load something off a CD to beta/VHS tapes that you lose at lease one full generation of clarity.

Dompig stated that he understood that but sense he has two sets of tapes that he must send them in for verification. I explained that Phil tapes are not altered, they are edited.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »

I take Jamie's word for it too.   

JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »

Klaas

I was just reading back on this topic.  You could be right regarding Joran's motive for distancing the Kalpoes in the Range Rover confession.  This guy has a mission to capitalize any way he can.  He has no conscience in regards to Natalee or her loved ones.

Janet

+++++

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 -
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

I haven't seen anyone here at SM that believes 100% of what Joran says whether it be the Range Rover story or the most recent falling off balcony story.  I do believe many feel as though with every lie is a smidgen of truth. 

It's clear to me that Joran is simply throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks and in the process making some $$.  He knows that he's already paid the consequence of unlawful disposal of a corpse.  Could be that the stories not involving K2 are in hopes of K2 getting a large settlement from Dr. Phil and sharing with Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1083973#msg1083973

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »

There are more than enough (devil's) advocates for the heathens that murdered Natalee, and have tormented her family for more than five years now.  The continued effort of one of us, who is supposedly here looking for justice for Natalee and her family, to assume that role; is quite frustrating and sickening!

As always, JMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2010, 02:55:26 PM »

If the McGraw tape was not manipulated ... only edited ... why after four years  has Phil McGraw not emerged the winner in this defamation lawsuit.  It only take a professional comparison with Skeeters' hard drive to determine that Deepak defamed himself?

I am only attempting to comprehend.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.