March 28, 2024, 08:51:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240505 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2010, 03:09:17 AM »

I have been MIA for a while. Any recent pics/news about the sporter?

Hi Shell - good to see you.  Nothing really new except he's still in jail and appealing his confession or something. 

There is the one new picture of Joran with his cellblock buddies (reports indicated that they have since been relocated). They were going to find out and reprimand whoever took the photo...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2010, 03:18:16 AM »

OK, I want to see this "girlfriend" of Joran.

Where is Jinkasaurus when we need her?

Maybe it's true.  And maybe Joran is making it all up and it's some elderly woman delivering his groceries.

In any evnet I just want to see her.

Anita is getting quite a bargain at only $100 per week for servicing Joran.

I think "his girlfriend" should demand a raise. Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Well, then we need to consider the perks of the job, right?  The side benefits.  Besides her $100.00 a week, she gets to hobnob with the delicious sporter and the upright citizens of the world at prison.   She gets her five minutes of fame/notoriety.  Some say there is no bad publicity...  Maybe she's got a book deal?  Maybe the "girlfriend" will get some sort of benefit we don't know about yet, obtained through influence, via Anita and her connections.  This "girlfriend" must be getting something out of this, besides a hundred bucks a week.  Just going near that place every week would make one want to go get fumigated after each visit, to say the least.  ALL JMHO of course 

Somehow, I envision Little Red Riding Hood in the red hooded cape and a basket of
goodies on her arm. 
I think I may have it all wrong though.  Surely someone will get a picture of her soon.

Little Red Riding Hood? j/k

Anyone care to wager how long it will be before the "girlfriend's"  pic shows up in a tabloid?   $$$

I don't know how long, but if "girlfriend" wasn't separated by bars with Joran it would be very likely her picture would show up in the obituaries! Girl's aren't safe around him!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2010, 06:40:51 AM »

I'm back and forth 

Can you believe that photo Jan Brennan uses?  Can't she do better than that?  Seriously? 

Ugh......it falls into the catagory of 'Pat' on Saturday night live.... Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »

Happy Hump Day     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

O/T kinda/sorta BUT interesting...................

Rave Teen Death Attributed to Ecstasy Poisoning
Updated 6:48 PM PDT, Tue, Aug 31, 2010

A 15-year-old girl who died at California Hospital Medical Center two days after attending the Electric Daisy Carnival rave at the

Los Angeles County Coliseum, died of ecstasy poisoning, the coroner's office confirmed Tuesday. 

Sasha Rodriguez died of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine poisoning, according to Christie McCracken, an investigator with the Los Angeles County Coroner's office. Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is the technical name for MDMA, the popular drug better known as ecstasy.

Ecstasy poisoning was suspected from the start when the girl, who was identified by the coroner's office as Sasha Roth, arrived at California Hospital Medical Center in a coma. She had attended the rave event at the Coliseum June 27.

Dr. Marc Futernick, head emergency room physician at California Hospital Medical Center, told the Los Angeles Times the hallucinogen caused Sasha to lose oxygen to her brain, leading to her death.

He said the girl experienced seizures during her time at the hospital where she stayed until her brain died. On June 29, she was taken off life support.

SNIPPED....
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Rave-Teen-Death-Attributed-to-Ecstasy-Poisoning-101936658.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

O/T kinda/sorta BUT interesting...................

Rave Teen Death Attributed to Ecstasy Poisoning
Updated 6:48 PM PDT, Tue, Aug 31, 2010

A 15-year-old girl who died at California Hospital Medical Center two days after attending the Electric Daisy Carnival rave at the

Los Angeles County Coliseum, died of ecstasy poisoning, the coroner's office confirmed Tuesday. 

Sasha Rodriguez died of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine poisoning, according to Christie McCracken, an investigator with the Los Angeles County Coroner's office. Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is the technical name for MDMA, the popular drug better known as ecstasy.

Ecstasy poisoning was suspected from the start when the girl, who was identified by the coroner's office as Sasha Roth, arrived at California Hospital Medical Center in a coma. She had attended the rave event at the Coliseum June 27.

Dr. Marc Futernick, head emergency room physician at California Hospital Medical Center, told the Los Angeles Times the hallucinogen caused Sasha to lose oxygen to her brain, leading to her death.

He said the girl experienced seizures during her time at the hospital where she stayed until her brain died. On June 29, she was taken off life support.

SNIPPED....
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Rave-Teen-Death-Attributed-to-Ecstasy-Poisoning-101936658.html

Very interesting, Nut.  Thank you.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

This may have been posted already.  I apologize if it's a repeat.

New Chief of Mission at United States Consulate General Curacao
 General News     August 31st, 2010
No comments (RSS 2.0)

The Consulate General of the United States of America announces the arrival of the new U.S. Chief of Mission for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, Ms. Valerie Belon. She succeeds Mr. Timothy J. Dunn.

On August 26, 2010, Consul General Valerie Belon assumed her responsibilities as Consul General for the United States of America in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. As Consul General and Chief of Mission, she will remain responsible for Aruba and all islands of the Netherlands Antilles throughout the dissolution process as the senior representative of the United States Government.

Valerie Belon has enjoyed a 20-year career as a Foreign Service Officer in the U.S. State Department, specializing primarily in economic development, regulation, investment, and environmental issues. Most recently, she was the Senior Benelux Desk Officer at the State Department, taking the lead role for all Dutch and Luxembourg issues as well as overseeing the desk officer for Belgium.

From August 2008 until June 2009, Valerie Belon managed all outreach and public diplomacy efforts related to the Summit of the Americas in the Bureau for Western Hemisphere Affairs, which culminated in President Obama’s participation in the Summit hosted by Trinidad and Tobago in April 2009. Her overseas postings began in 1991 with a war-time assignment to Congo-Brazzaville, where she coordinated the evacuation of over 3,000 American citizens, including many remotely-located Peace Corps volunteers and missionaries. She ended her Africa tour as Acting Deputy Chief of Mission during a period of civil unrest with dusk-to-dawn curfews. She also completed assignments at the U.S. Embassies in Belize City (1995-1998), Panama City (1999-2002), and Paris (2002-2006).

Consul General Belon is fluent in French and Spanish. Prior to joining the Foreign Service, she worked in the U.S. Senate as a legislative staff assistant. She earned a degree in Economics from University, a Masters in Business Administration from the University of California Los Angeles, and a Master’s degree in International Policy Studies from Stanford University. Valerie Belon was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska, and has family ties to California and France. She resides in Willemstad with her pre-school-aged daughter, Lucy.

Story courtesy of Aruba Today

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/new-chief-of-mission-at-united-states-consulate-general-curacao/#more-4423

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2010, 12:56:19 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_vandersloot_prison_romance/celebrity/69255

JORAN'S PRISON ROMANCE
Accused killer JORAN VAN DER SLOOT has begun a jailhouse romance with a mystery woman who’s been allowed to visit him in his cell, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The slim, 30-something blonde calls on Dutch-born Joran twice a week at the grim Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru.

“She’s a white foreigner with short blonde hair who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Guards as well as prisoners refer to her as 'the Dutchman’s gringa,’” revealed a source close to the case.

Joran has called the woman “my girlfriend” in conversations with Hugo Trujillo Ospina aka “The Clown,” the Colombian assassin who shares his cell block. However, it is unlikely that Joran has been able to get very intimate with the woman inside the 2,300-inmate prison because he is never left unguarded.

She began visiting van der Sloot, 23, on June 20 — 17 days after he was arrested for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores, the 21-year-old daughter of a wealthy businessman.

According to prison sources, the unlikely romance blossomed after van der Sloot’s mother began paying the woman $100 a month to take him food, money and clothing, and report on his condition.

During one recent 30-minute visit, guards’ records show that she brought him five cans of tuna and another five cans of beans with bacon, plus bread, jam and water.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2010, 01:45:50 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_vandersloot_prison_romance/celebrity/69255

JORAN'S PRISON ROMANCE
Accused killer JORAN VAN DER SLOOT has begun a jailhouse romance with a mystery woman who’s been allowed to visit him in his cell, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The slim, 30-something blonde calls on Dutch-born Joran twice a week at the grim Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru.

“She’s a white foreigner with short blonde hair who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Guards as well as prisoners refer to her as 'the Dutchman’s gringa,’” revealed a source close to the case.

Joran has called the woman “my girlfriend” in conversations with Hugo Trujillo Ospina aka “The Clown,” the Colombian assassin who shares his cell block. However, it is unlikely that Joran has been able to get very intimate with the woman inside the 2,300-inmate prison because he is never left unguarded.

She began visiting van der Sloot, 23, on June 20 — 17 days after he was arrested for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores, the 21-year-old daughter of a wealthy businessman.

According to prison sources, the unlikely romance blossomed after van der Sloot’s mother began paying the woman $100 a month to take him food, money and clothing, and report on his condition.

During one recent 30-minute visit, guards’ records show that she brought him five cans of tuna and another five cans of beans with bacon, plus bread, jam and water.

Tuna and beans....phew!!     Monkey Devil!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2010, 05:42:21 PM »

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/joran-van-der-sloot-has-a-girlfriend

Joran Van Der Sloot Has a Girlfriend

News by Crazy Days and Nights
(15 Hours Ago) in Society / Crime

Apparently Joran Van Der Sloot still attracts the ladies. Either they are idiots, or they have some type of terminal illness, so they don't feel threatened by being in his presence. Anything other than that and, well, I wonder what is wrong with you. According to The Enquirer, the woman, in her 30s, visits Joran in his cell. Not a waiting room or a visitors' room, but in his cell. Conjugal visits? Well, who knows. What The Enquirer does know is that she was originally hired by Joran's mom to bring Joran food. The rest just came naturally after some visits.

She is only there 30 minutes each time, but there is no limit to the number of times she is allowed to visit. Joran has referred to her as his girlfriend.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »

WTF ?
Peru allows a woman inside of there prison system ?? Do all the guards get a chance to strip search her and take a peek inside ?? looking for drugs guns and school buses ?

Well I suppose it does not surprize me all that much..
Anita found a whore just like her to keep her little killer-boy happy....

So what else is new >
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2010, 06:37:49 PM »

WTF ?
Peru allows a woman inside of there prison system ?? Do all the guards get a chance to strip search her and take a peek inside ?? looking for drugs guns and school buses ?

So what else is new >
Are we SURE she's a woman??  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »

WTF ?

So what else is new >

I think she is an employee of the Dutch embassy.  Anita is only paying her $100 a month,
not a week....so she is a bargain
Joran, as well as all Dutch prisoner's on foreign soil, gets something like $40 a month from the
government to pay for essentials.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »

JORAN'S PRISON ROMANCE

LOL   Can you imagine the aroma of flatulence? lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

WTF ?

So what else is new >

Exactly ...   Monkey Devil!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2010, 07:54:32 PM »

Perhaps it's Jan Brennan Cool

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - NOW!

CLICK ON THIS LINK...

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2010, 12:06:47 AM »

JORAN'S PRISON ROMANCE

LOL   Can you imagine the aroma of flatulence? lol

OMG! I'm trying to get that out of my head...........  eewwwww!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »

WTF ?

So what else is new >

I think she is an employee of the Dutch embassy.  Anita is only paying her $100 a month,
not a week....so she is a bargain
Joran, as well as all Dutch prisoner's on foreign soil, gets something like $40 a month from the
government to pay for essentials.

For $100.00 a month to go inside a jail cell with Joran, she'd have to be one of those inmate groupies or something. Must be an exclusive club she shares with Charles Manson and Scott Peterson female fans.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.