March 28, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240515 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:25 PM »

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/wordpress/

This "judge" is using information and photos originally compiled at Scared Monkeys and is saying it is copyrighted?   Monkey Devil!
Since he says it is copyrighted I want it known I'm only posting for the translation and not for any monetary gain.  I think it's very unusual that it translates so nicely by google, almost as though it was written in English first  Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:13:24 PM by klaasend » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_vandersloot_prison_romance/celebrity/69255

JORAN'S PRISON ROMANCE
Accused killer JORAN VAN DER SLOOT has begun a jailhouse romance with a mystery woman who’s been allowed to visit him in his cell, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The slim, 30-something blonde calls on Dutch-born Joran twice a week at the grim Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru.

“She’s a white foreigner with short blonde hair who speaks English and Spanish fluently. Guards as well as prisoners refer to her as 'the Dutchman’s gringa,’” revealed a source close to the case.

Joran has called the woman “my girlfriend” in conversations with Hugo Trujillo Ospina aka “The Clown,” the Colombian assassin who shares his cell block. However, it is unlikely that Joran has been able to get very intimate with the woman inside the 2,300-inmate prison because he is never left unguarded.

She began visiting van der Sloot, 23, on June 20 — 17 days after he was arrested for the brutal murder of Stephany Flores, the 21-year-old daughter of a wealthy businessman.

According to prison sources, the unlikely romance blossomed after van der Sloot’s mother began paying the woman $100 a month to take him food, money and clothing, and report on his condition.

During one recent 30-minute visit, guards’ records show that she brought him five cans of tuna and another five cans of beans with bacon, plus bread, jam and water.

Tuna and beans....phew!!     Monkey Devil!

LOL   Can you imagine the aroma of flatulence? lol

OMG! I'm trying to get that out of my head...........  eewwwww!!!   

Sorry ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

IMO - Tom Welles is a alias for *******
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2010, 08:04:16 PM »

IMO - Tom Welles is a alias for *******

Damn, Klaas!!!  You are too clever.   I'm impressed.  

He is such a looser!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2010, 08:10:40 PM »

Seriously, what is their purpose?  We have a Dutch blog about a murdered Natalee Holloway which occurred in Aruba in 2005 and this guy is going to take all of the information we have compiled and write a book and say his online blog is copyrighted?  GMFB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2010, 08:12:54 PM »

Seriously, what is their purpose?  We have a Dutch blog about a murdered Natalee Holloway which occurred in Aruba in 2005 and this guy is going to take all of the information we have compiled and write a book and say his online blog is copyrighted?  GMFB

I'd like to add that especially after over 5 years it's time to be open and not hide what is said behind a language Natalee's family doesn't speak.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2010, 08:13:16 PM »

I can't for the life of me figure out who ******* is lol I been reading here everyday for five years and somehow I'm missing this.... sorry everyone
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »

I can't for the life of me figure out who ******* is lol I been reading here everyday for five years and somehow I'm missing this.... sorry everyone

Someone that has been following the case since the beginning that used to be a moderator here at SM that has a foul mouth and worse temper that got him banned.  He will say he quit but he was in the process of being banned and his moderator abilities had already been removed which really ticked him off.  He now gets his "strokes" behind the closed doors at BFN and other members read only sites.

His name is filtered out because he claimed someone was talking about him.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »

I'd like to add that especially after over 5 years it's time to be open and not hide what is said behind a language Natalee's family doesn't speak.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2010, 08:26:43 PM »

Someone that has been following the case since the beginning that used to be a moderator here at SM that has a foul mouth and worse temper that got him banned.  He will say he quit but he was in the process of being banned and his moderator abilities had already been removed which really ticked him off.  He now gets his "strokes" behind the closed doors at BFN and other members read only sites.

I think he should change his name to Obsessed.    Monkey Devil!

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »

I do remember all of this I'll have to think hard for a bit lol...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2010, 08:33:25 PM »

******** was a former moderator who got his ass kicked by Anna.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2010, 08:33:32 PM »

I do remember all of this I'll have to think hard for a bit lol...

Don't think too hard, he's not worth it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2010, 08:33:49 PM »

San 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2010, 08:37:29 PM »

lmao I'll try not to Klaas. @magnolia- people always get mad when they get cut off ha ha
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »

Just want to say Hi to Debbie in the rafters! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2010, 08:39:46 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »

Hi Sandy Leiva    It's good to "see" you.

Self-edit typo.

hi muffy bee  good to see ya also.  im always in the rafters somewhere reading n watching. sl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2010, 08:42:29 PM »

Just going through these pics now looking for the usual suspects:

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.