March 28, 2024, 06:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240542 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: September 03, 2010, 11:43:18 AM »

CORRECTION: the articles in the Telegraaf will be Saturday and Monday.
Do you know if they paid Joran the million he was asking for an interview?
Not likely on the interview for the Dutch TV alone but with the book van den Heuvel is writing and him selling on this show and interview to the American networks lots of money will be involved and part of it will go to the van der Sloot family without doubt.

Unreals??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 03, 2010, 11:44:34 AM »

Another book???  These people just want to make money off of this tragedy!!!

And Joran is apparently still able to milk it for all its worth to get his own perks.

Just makes me furious.  I believe he is holding a bag of cartons of cigarettes in that photo.  Looks like several of them.  I hope the other prisoners teach him to share by force, lol. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

Not likely on the interview for the Dutch TV alone but with the book van den Heuvel is writing and him selling on this show and interview to the American networks lots of money will be involved and part of it will go to the van der Sloot family without doubt.

Unreals??

Could be, Buckeye.

It looks like zip lock baggies full of cash that Joran is holding.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 03, 2010, 11:49:47 AM »

That middle photo of Stephany is taken at a place called (phonetically only)  Muccho Peccho, a very famous Inca ruin.

I have been there!  It's fascinating.  The things they had so long ago like little troughs for running water and the construction on the side of a mountain, their agriculture, protection from enemies who would never be able to scale the walls, etc.

Just thought I would mention that.  There are all kinds of archeological marvels in Peru and Bolivia like this but this one is probably the most spectacular.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: September 03, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »

Unreals??
No John van den Heuvel, he announced in that video that he has written a book about Joran and that it will be published this month in the netherlands.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »

When someone gets hung up on a certain thought or idea and repeats it and carries on about it forever, you can bet they are up to something long term.  I mean like writing a book and need documentation or are attempting to fabricate proof, etc.  Or sell it to somebody.

Normal people will remain at least a little bit flexible in that regard.

And yes, this Dutch reporter is very sympathetic to the Sloots.  I think he is going to try to play the human rights card for Joran's benefit.   Remember Arleen used to tell us how even suspects had rights under their system as though they don't under ours, lol.  Well, apparently the suspects have more rights and the victims NONE.

That's how Joran was on his big free feet to kill again!  The blood of Stephany Flores is on the hands of that system and Aruba and nothing changes that fact.

I don't want to even hear about Joran and his rights!!!  It's those very rights that killed yet another young woman.

And now they treat Joran like he is some kind of rock star! 

What's wrong with this picture?  Some people never learn.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »

That middle photo of Stephany is taken at a place called (phonetically only)  Muccho Peccho, a very famous Inca ruin.

I have been there!  It's fascinating.  The things they had so long ago like little troughs for running water and the construction on the side of a mountain, their agriculture, protection from enemies who would never be able to scale the walls, etc.

Just thought I would mention that.  There are all kinds of archeological marvels in Peru and Bolivia like this but this one is probably the most spectacular.

I have a friend who traveled to hike Machu Pichuu with her brother a few years back & also worked with Peruvians who lived here who helped us with customer service with Spanish speaking callers.  Sadly, I no longer am in contact with them for their input on any of this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2010, 12:03:27 PM »

Unreals??

Buckeye - that was my first thought as well which would mean that I'm sure we will be very angry at the broadcast.  Unreals is the equivalent of Renee Guilen (sp).
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »

Unreals??
No John van den Heuvel, he announced in that video that he has written a book about Joran and that it will be published this month in the netherlands.

Translated:

Joran's murder mysteries

Author: John Vanden Heuvel and Bert Houses The complete story about the true role of Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores
 This is the complete and previously written story about the murder cases that the world is already five years into his grip.

• Filled with countless previously unpublished material from secret police files.
 • Latest new facts and witness statements.
. • Unique and revealing images.
 • The facts behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway.
• The secret conspiracy behind the murder of Stephanie Flores.
• The dubious role of the FBI in both cases.
 • Exclusive pictures of Castro Castro prison in Joran.

NOW ALL THE MOST DISCUSSED BOOK OF 2010!

http://webshop.telegraaf.nl/1/tb-cat-nieuweboeken/pro-1170982

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2010, 12:05:58 PM »

DPJ - in case you didn't know, UNREALS is a poster over at Refugeesunleashed and goes over the top with theories that favor Joran.  I believe he even admitted he was writing a book.  That is why Buckeye and I both think van den Heuvel could be "Unreals".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2010, 12:06:54 PM »

Unreals??

Translated:

Joran's murder mysteries

Author: John Vanden Heuvel and Bert Houses The complete story about the true role of Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores
 This is the complete and previously written story about the murder cases that the world is already five years into his grip.

• Filled with countless previously unpublished material from secret police files.
 • Latest new facts and witness statements.
. • Unique and revealing images.
 • The facts behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway.
• The secret conspiracy behind the murder of Stephanie Flores.
• The dubious role of the FBI in both cases.
 • Exclusive pictures of Castro Castro prison in Joran.

NOW ALL THE MOST DISCUSSED BOOK OF 2010!

http://webshop.telegraaf.nl/1/tb-cat-nieuweboeken/pro-1170982

Yup - just as I thought 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »

Unreals??

Buckeye - that was my first thought as well which would mean that I'm sure we will be very angry at the broadcast.  Unreals is the equivalent of Renee Guilen (sp).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2010, 12:10:59 PM »

It's really no mystery.  Joran is a monster and anyone who has defended him over the last 5+ years has Stephany's blood on their hands. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2010, 12:12:19 PM »

I think I figured out in the middle of the night why that bunch at C&G got so upset.

I'm slow and it took it a while to dawn on me.

He was writing the book and Kermit and Jen's information didn't fit into his script.
Some of them just followed along, without knowing, and out of stupidity.

It was important to make Klaas and Kermit the bad guys in order to keep his theory alive.

Is that close???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2010, 12:16:28 PM »

I think I figured out in the middle of the night why that bunch at C&G got so upset.

He was writing the book and Kermit and Jen's information didn't fit into his script.

It was important to make Klaas and Kermit the bad guys in order to keep his theory alive.

Is that close???

Magnolia - I'm slow sometimes but I don't think any ex-moderators/banned are behind this particular book.  They may have unwittingly helped though.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »

Is that close???

Magnolia - I'm slow sometimes but I don't think any ex-moderators/banned are behind this particular book.  They may have unwittingly helped though.

Unreals is very well spoken.  Not one of our ex's.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2010, 12:22:03 PM »

Is that close???

I don't either.  I think this new one, (Heuves and Huisjes) is a product of Anita's little Army.

I was talking about The Dark Lard and the Judge's book.

Books are popping up all over the place.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »

Is that close???

That's sort of what I am trying to say, too, Magnolia.  When people pick and chose their "facts" and ignore everything else and the big picture, they have an agenda!

Anybody or anything that doesn't fit must be attacked!

But I do think Joran killing again and getting caught so redhanded must have really thrown a monkey wrench into a lot of people's big plans to make money and restore the undeserved honor to Aruba and to Joran.

It's so out there and so obvious.  Maybe no one ever told them when you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!  They just keep it up with their sympathy for Joran and lies about Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »

Is that close???

Unreals is very well spoken.  Not one of our ex's.

I agree with you, and Unreals writes well.  I have tried to figure it out.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »

Is that close???

I don't either.  I think this new one, (Heuves and Huisjes) is a product of Anita's little Army.

I was talking about The Dark Lard and the Judge's book.

Books are popping up all over the place.

We're going to need translators.  I don't see these books making it in the US.  Well, I don't have to get the one, since we wrote it.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.