March 28, 2024, 06:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240493 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 03, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »

I think I figured out in the middle of the night why that bunch at C&G got so upset.

I'm slow and it took it a while to dawn on me.

He was writing the book and Kermit and Jen's information didn't fit into his script.
Some of them just followed along, without knowing, and out of stupidity.

It was important to make Klaas and Kermit the bad guys in order to keep his theory alive.

Is that close???

That's sort of what I am trying to say, too, Magnolia.  When people pick and chose their "facts" and ignore everything else and the big picture, they have an agenda!

Anybody or anything that doesn't fit must be attacked!

But I do think Joran killing again and getting caught so redhanded must have really thrown a monkey wrench into a lot of people's big plans to make money and restore the undeserved honor to Aruba and to Joran.

It's so out there and so obvious.  Maybe no one ever told them when you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!  They just keep it up with their sympathy for Joran and lies about Natalee.

Anna

Please, get with it.  It's the FBI....all the way back to Jug's long fingers.  Backed by postings at scrux.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 03, 2010, 12:29:10 PM »

Maybe AHATA has held a "Write a Book for Tourism" contest with the prize going to the one whose book sells the most.  Truth not required, only things to enhance and restore tourism.

Aruba killed Stephany along with Joran.  He shouldn't have been free to kill again.  They refused to collect any evidence against him.

Tourist are not safe in a place like that and should not go.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 03, 2010, 12:31:43 PM »

I think I figured out in the middle of the night why that bunch at C&G got so upset.

I'm slow and it took it a while to dawn on me.

He was writing the book and Kermit and Jen's information didn't fit into his script.
Some of them just followed along, without knowing, and out of stupidity.

It was important to make Klaas and Kermit the bad guys in order to keep his theory alive.

Is that close???

Magnolia - I'm slow sometimes but I don't think any ex-moderators/banned are behind this particular book.  They may have unwittingly helped though.

I don't either.  I think this new one, (Heuves and Huisjes) is a product of Anita's little Army.

I was talking about The Dark Lard and the Judge's book.

Books are popping up all over the place.

We're going to need translators.  I don't see these books making it in the US.  Well, I don't have to get the one, since we wrote it.   

I think Unreals said that his/hers was going to be published in English.

Who was the one who wrote for Wiki?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 03, 2010, 12:32:41 PM »

Maybe AHATA has held a "Write a Book for Tourism" contest with the prize going to the one whose book sells the most.  Truth not required, only things to enhance and restore tourism.

Aruba killed Stephany along with Joran.  He shouldn't have been free to kill again.  They refused to collect any evidence against him.

Tourist are not safe in a place like that and should not go.

I think that idea sprung up at the Task Force of down-staffed, internet disinformationists. Could have been The Caribbean Psychic Task Force.  Not sure.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 03, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »

I think we are talking three different books right now:

The one by H&H with interviews with Joran

The one by Unreals

The one by The Dark Lard and The Judge.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

Buckeye, and I think Dick Cheney is in there somewhere, lol. 

And now this same group has "framed" Joran for sure, lol.  He probably was no where near when Stephany was killed.

Oh, wait. . . .there are those pesky videos!  Especially the one where he comes out of the room and then pretends to be locked out!

But two new books both supporting a murderer is not a normal reaction.  This is wht Beth has been facing all along and why I have done everything I can to support her and always will.  It's Beth against national governments and an organized and massive tourist industry.

Aruba is a dirty word now.  No matter how many books they write, nothing will change that.  And all the media covers this as Joran the Dutchman.

So they compound the offense by defending him. 

Joran has become the poster child for a corrupt system that allows the so obviously guilty ge away by power and influence and refusing to collect any evidence against him.

I think these dolts actually expect to be believed and that because they say so in a book, people are going to think that makes it a fact or the truth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 03, 2010, 01:21:39 PM »

I think we are talking three different books right now:

The one by H&H with interviews with Joran

The one by Unreals

The one by The Dark Lard and The Judge.

Wow!  That's a lot.  Isn't that sort of thing considered over-saturation and supposed to make the sale of each one low?

I think there is financing behind the scenes as the market for Joran has to be pretty limited espcially considering the news coverage that is free.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 03, 2010, 02:26:26 PM »

You know, you go back and read all of that stuff that Oberver and Lalas and Casa and them posted,
and it makes you wonder what on earth they were thinking.

They were plotting even way back then and I wonder why they would tell such lies.

Yes, why would they intentional tell lies?

AND they even stated that  "He [JOHN SILVETTI] LIED to you lala about his
last visit.

YET they continued to vehemently defend him and attack anyone who exposed the truth.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 03, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

You know, you go back and read all of that stuff that Oberver and Lalas and Casa and them posted,
and it makes you wonder what on earth they were thinking.

They were plotting even way back then and I wonder why they would tell such lies.

Yes, why would they intentional tell lies?

AND they even stated that  "He [JOHN SILVETTI] LIED to you lala about his
last visit.

YET they continued to vehemently defend him and attack anyone who exposed the truth.

Is it true that The Dark Lard's storyline didn't follow the Persistence finding?
That's all I can think of

Is Pita the Dark Lard's sister?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #309 on: September 03, 2010, 03:05:18 PM »

Don't have time to post much about it right now but this caught my eye!  Looks like Oriana Mansur's "coming out" or whatever they call it... party(ies).  There's another article also today in the online Diario.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/un-anochi-di-elegancia-pa-oriana-su-15-ana/

A lot more pics at the link!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:22 PM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147695.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Parties In Prison
LIMA, Peru, Sep. 3 (TOTI) --

In news that is bound to upset the families of his alleged victims, accused killer Joran van der Sloot is being accused of partying in prison, says a new report from Globe.

The tabloid says a photo they obtained that shows Joran partying with fellow prisoners is likely to sicken the family of Natalee Holloway.

“When Natalee's family sees this photo, it will be like a dagger through their hearts,” said Manhattan attorney Susan Moss. “Joran, the smug creep, is clearly saying, 'Look, I beat the system again!'”

Although many think that Joran van der Sloot murdered Natalie Holloway, that's not why he's in prison at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He's there awaiting trial for the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian college student Stephany Flores.

“He's spitting at the memory of those smart, beautiful, young women who lost their lives after meeting him,” said Moss. “With his laughing and sneering, it's like Joran is dancing on their graves.”

Even more disturbing, the picture depicts van der Sloot with several “prison friends,” such as Hugo Trujillo “The Clown” Ospina. Ospina is particularly fond of van der Sloot and calls him 'Psychopath' as a nickname.

Experts interviewed for the article say it is likely that Joran van der Sloot traded gay sex for protection from Ospina.

Another great guy in the picture is William Trickett Smith II, an American who has been charged with the murder of his 21-year-old bride Claudia Gomez.

Smith and van der Sloot are both currently in protective custody awaiting trial at the prison.

The treatment they're getting there offended Moss.

“I thought this jail was the 'worst of the worst' in Lima, not some Club Fed where rich creeps can bribe guards for favors,” she said. “Pay them a few bucks and order pizza and beer. How much extra to get hookers?”

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: September 03, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147695.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Parties In Prison
LIMA, Peru, Sep. 3 (TOTI) --

In news that is bound to upset the families of his alleged victims, accused killer Joran van der Sloot is being accused of partying in prison, says a new report from Globe.

The tabloid says a photo they obtained that shows Joran partying with fellow prisoners is likely to sicken the family of Natalee Holloway.

“When Natalee's family sees this photo, it will be like a dagger through their hearts,” said Manhattan attorney Susan Moss. “Joran, the smug creep, is clearly saying, 'Look, I beat the system again!'”

Although many think that Joran van der Sloot murdered Natalie Holloway, that's not why he's in prison at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He's there awaiting trial for the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian college student Stephany Flores.

“He's spitting at the memory of those smart, beautiful, young women who lost their lives after meeting him,” said Moss. “With his laughing and sneering, it's like Joran is dancing on their graves.”

Even more disturbing, the picture depicts van der Sloot with several “prison friends,” such as Hugo Trujillo “The Clown” Ospina. Ospina is particularly fond of van der Sloot and calls him 'Psychopath' as a nickname.

Experts interviewed for the article say it is likely that Joran van der Sloot traded gay sex for protection from Ospina.

Another great guy in the picture is William Trickett Smith II, an American who has been charged with the murder of his 21-year-old bride Claudia Gomez.

Smith and van der Sloot are both currently in protective custody awaiting trial at the prison.

The treatment they're getting there offended Moss.

“I thought this jail was the 'worst of the worst' in Lima, not some Club Fed where rich creeps can bribe guards for favors,” she said. “Pay them a few bucks and order pizza and beer. How much extra to get hookers?”

$100 bucks a month!  Just ask Anita.  Whatta Mom!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 03, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »

Sebastian needs to lose weight.  He's been spoiled and babied just like Joran was IMO. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 03, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »

Sebastian needs to lose weight.  He's been spoiled and babied just like Joran was IMO. 

.......but he is Anita's chubby little cupcake!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: September 03, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »

I noticed he has a sport shirt on in lieu of a suit.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: September 03, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »

More like the whole bakery...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 03, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »

Touche', 2NJ!!

But Roochi looks cute!  Got his hair curled and all.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: September 03, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »

Touche', 2NJ!!

Yes, and a little knee action in the pose.  Very dainty. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 03, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »

Touche', 2NJ!!

Yes, and a little knee action in the pose.  Very dainty. 

I noticed that!   And he has a lovely silk suit.  Maybe Roochi could pass his hand me downs to Sebastian.
They look about the same size.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: September 03, 2010, 03:44:57 PM »

Press Day:

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

Tito Lacle

Ruben Trappenberg:

Noticeably absent = Julia Renfro - possible reasons are:

1.  They realized she's not a journalist
2.  They realized that she is an embarrassment to Aruba
3.  She's in Peru visiting Joran wearing a short blonde wig
4.  She has had plastic surgery and now looks more like Tito
5.  She is in Florida visiting mama Siddallee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.