March 28, 2024, 06:59:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240546 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 03, 2010, 03:48:52 PM »

San scanned the Globe for us - thanks San!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 03, 2010, 03:50:33 PM »

Old Rubberlegs and Tickle Me Tito have aged since 2005.....not to even mention Renfro.

I am surely glad that I have remained the cute young thing I always was. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 03, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77560.php

Through translator:

Aruba
Parliament evacuated after bomb threat
September 3, 2010, 13:15 (GMT -04:00)

A sniffer dog searched the parliament just after a bomb threat was received

ORANGE CITY - In three hours yesterday afternoon, the States evacuated after an anonymous report came on a bomb. This happened during the discussion of the amendment of the Kingdom of Staff and a number of days to provide considerable commotion. There is still no one arrested. The Public Prosecutor (OM) said this morning officially nowhere to find.

The public gallery was packed with mostly since Wednesday sympathizers MEP that the addition of Article 27 paragraphs 3 and 4 as undermining the independence of Aruba to see. Among them is former Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. They let a lot of themselves heard. Similarly, this morning during the debate in the so-called second reading after the first reading the amendments were not adopted. Then the required two-thirds more nature missed. At the second reading is now only a simple majority needed to pass laws. Yesterday it still can not vote due to a bomb threat. Authorities took this message seriously, because of the turmoil of recent days and called on parliamentarians and the public directly to the parliament building to leave. A special police team along with a sniffer dog combed the building and its surroundings, but finally found nothing.

This morning, the debate continued in the States. Once again the public gallery filled with continual loud protesting crowd. These requirements include a referendum among the people. The entire MEP group looked to move here again, but finally remained in parliament. Paul Croes States President (AVP) has been determined that spectators who leave the public gallery may no longer return. This is also available for added security and police work easier. This met again to the dismay of opposition party MEP.

The former leader of MEP Ady Thijsen questioned further in a heated argument why until April (for the vote in the House) all groups still oppose the controversial articles of law and had now been for ASF. Juan David Yrausquin MP (ASF) said that the Netherlands already existing Article 51 actually allows for intervention if Aruba does not comply with international treaties. Article 27 paragraph 3 and 4, are unnecessary and in that sense, therefore, no impairment of autonomy, thus Yrausquin. The ASF group had to have voted for the amendment of PDR referral of the articles and the Advisory Council also was positive. "But they said that the amendment was not possible."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 03, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147695.html

Joran Van Der Sloot Parties In Prison
LIMA, Peru, Sep. 3 (TOTI) --

In news that is bound to upset the families of his alleged victims, accused killer Joran van der Sloot is being accused of partying in prison, says a new report from Globe.

The tabloid says a photo they obtained that shows Joran partying with fellow prisoners is likely to sicken the family of Natalee Holloway.

“When Natalee's family sees this photo, it will be like a dagger through their hearts,” said Manhattan attorney Susan Moss. “Joran, the smug creep, is clearly saying, 'Look, I beat the system again!'”

Although many think that Joran van der Sloot murdered Natalie Holloway, that's not why he's in prison at the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru. He's there awaiting trial for the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian college student Stephany Flores.

“He's spitting at the memory of those smart, beautiful, young women who lost their lives after meeting him,” said Moss. “With his laughing and sneering, it's like Joran is dancing on their graves.”

Even more disturbing, the picture depicts van der Sloot with several “prison friends,” such as Hugo Trujillo “The Clown” Ospina. Ospina is particularly fond of van der Sloot and calls him 'Psychopath' as a nickname.

Experts interviewed for the article say it is likely that Joran van der Sloot traded gay sex for protection from Ospina.
Another great guy in the picture is William Trickett Smith II, an American who has been charged with the murder of his 21-year-old bride Claudia Gomez.

Smith and van der Sloot are both currently in protective custody awaiting trial at the prison.

The treatment they're getting there offended Moss.

“I thought this jail was the 'worst of the worst' in Lima, not some Club Fed where rich creeps can bribe guards for favors,” she said. “Pay them a few bucks and order pizza and beer. How much extra to get hookers?”

Didn't see that one coming! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: September 03, 2010, 06:17:50 PM »

Sebastian needs to lose weight.  He's been spoiled and babied just like Joran was IMO. 

I can't decide if he looks like Chris Farley or Meatloaf. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: September 03, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Joran-van-der-Sloot-interviewed-on-Dutch-TV/qXNeNz_dtEC6DbU1XazYsA.cspx

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT INTERVIEW ON DUTCH TV

Birmingham, Al (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot is still waiting to find out if a three judge panel will throw out his murder confession, but he's been using some of that time to be interviewed by Dutch TV.

According to Radio Netherlands Worldwide, van der Sloot has been interviewed by a Dutch crime reporter, John van den Heuvel, at the infamous high security Miguel Castro Castro prison in the Peruvian capital Lima.

Van der Sloot has confessed to killing 21 year old Peruvian student Stephany Flores but is now waiting word on his appeal to have the confession thrown out claiming it was coerced, he didn't have proper legal representation and he was not given a qualified interpreter.

Flores body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room. In his confession he reportedly told police he killed Flores when she found material relating to Natalee Holloway on his laptop.

Natalee Holloway is the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen with Joran van der Sloot who is still considered the prime suspect in her disappearance. That disappearance was five years to the day that Stephany Flores corpse was discovered in van der Sloot's room.

RNW says Mr van den Heuvel has also interviewed van der Sloot's mother, Anita, who says she will not visit her son if he is convicted.

"Joran speaks" will be broadcast by RTL television on Monday. The television station is not giving any details on the interview.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 03, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »

Experts interviewed for the article say it is likely that Joran van der Sloot traded gay sex for protection from Ospina.

OH MY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 03, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »

Wonder what happened with this?  I don't think that pertains to the case management hearing delayed until Sept 28.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 03, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »

Since Satish is married to an Aruban, I think he would only have to apply to the American Embassy
to get a Visa to come and give his deposition.

The judge has ruled that the case can't carry forward in Aruba.

Maybe Janet knows.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 03, 2010, 09:07:57 PM »

Wonder what happened with this?  I don't think that pertains to the case management hearing delayed until Sept 28.

It was my understanding that this WAS the deadline for depositions until the special hearing on Aug. 27th to motion that the case be deemed "complex". On the 27th they made a date of Sep 28th to rule on that motion. I guess they will either grant "complex" status or firmly re-set the deposition deadline.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 03, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

So another down to the deadline request in an attempt to get out of the depositions.  IMO they are delaying the inevitable.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #332 on: September 03, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »

Thanks for scanning the Globe article for us San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2010, 10:19:22 PM »

Video @ link i(n Dutch) w/ van den Heuvel

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7551046/__Exclusief_gesprek_met_Joran_van_der_Sloot__.html

The interview was done last week.

Van de Heuvel did the interview with Anita in June. Anita gave him permission to visit Joran (she put him on the visitors' list). He went to Peru in June and had a talk with Joran.  After that he wanted to come back and have an interview on camera. Last week they had the interview, although Joran was having doubts.

He says that Joran makes a few `very remarkable` comments during the interview, but doesnt say what kind of comments.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 03, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »

Last night we had "chata" in the rafters for a long while.

CHATA - Curacao Hospitality & Tourism Association  Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) Dir.General Alec Sanguinetti presented to @_chata members today: state of the industry+campaign info:Tourism is Key http://mypict.me/bnTy5ÜberTwitter - _chata - @CHTAfeeds CHTA Dir.General presents to @_chata members: state of the industr
mypict.me22 hours ago · View PostCaribbean Hotel & Tourism Association CHTA President Forstmayr Urges Governments To Take Action HOTEL ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT URGES CARIBBEAN GOVERNMENTS TO TAKE ACTION ON SUSTAINABLE FUNDING, RECOGNIZE TOURISM AS NUMBER ONE GENERATOR OF JOBS Remarks Focus on Integration Across Caribbean, Relaxed Taxation, Airlift   MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica (Aug....
August 30 at 1:24pm · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4) · Share

chata used to post in the Shango thread.  Makes me wonder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2010, 11:15:33 PM »

Last night we had "chata" in the rafters for a long while.

CHATA - Curacao Hospitality & Tourism Association  Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) Dir.General Alec Sanguinetti presented to @_chata members today: state of the industry+campaign info:Tourism is Key http://mypict.me/bnTy5ÜberTwitter - _chata - @CHTAfeeds CHTA Dir.General presents to @_chata members: state of the industr
mypict.me22 hours ago · View PostCaribbean Hotel & Tourism Association CHTA President Forstmayr Urges Governments To Take Action HOTEL ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT URGES CARIBBEAN GOVERNMENTS TO TAKE ACTION ON SUSTAINABLE FUNDING, RECOGNIZE TOURISM AS NUMBER ONE GENERATOR OF JOBS Remarks Focus on Integration Across Caribbean, Relaxed Taxation, Airlift   MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica (Aug....
August 30 at 1:24pm · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4) · Share

chata used to post in the Shango thread.  Makes me wonder.

Yes, I've found the times that Chata signs in and doesn't post interesting too!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2010, 11:59:54 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/un-anochi-di-elegancia-pa-oriana-su-15-ana/

From the social pages:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2010, 12:13:50 AM »

Good to see you rjdeer!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2010, 12:39:12 AM »

Is it Dancing With the Sloots?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »

Sebastian gets to dance with Mom, Val in college at Emerson, Paulus is passed away and Joran is in prison in Peru. 

Where is Natalee, Sloots???  Deepak....Satish....can you answer that question???   Someone knows the truth.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.