March 28, 2024, 07:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240500 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 04, 2010, 05:28:19 PM »

I don't know what this site is but they have an article on Joran. Video at site

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-is-teaching-english.html

Joran van der Sloot is teaching English

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html (Translated via Google translate)

Joran is teaching English
by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses
LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is teaching English to the keepers of the Castro Castro prison in Lima. The Dutchman accused of two murders has now found his niche in the notorious prison in Peru and receives the guards in his cell to teach.

See Video at: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html

John van den Heuvel talks Joran

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO John van den Heuvel Lima Joran van der Sloot said. See Video

Telegraph crime reporter John van den Heuvel Castro Castro prison in visiting Joran van der Sloot.Joran is so soon, possibly next week, between the ordinary prisoners placed in a special department for foreign prisoners.
This newspaper was doing research last week in Peru, among other things resulted in an exclusive interview with Van der Sloot in his cell, which appears Monday in The Associated Press.
Although Joran now resides in a high-security wing, for fear of actions by fellow inmates, he says not to fear for his life.
He asked whether he could be placed on the section of a Colombian hit man, with whom he previously shared his cell.
The first images of the large-Joran interview Monday to see the first broadcast of the TV show 'rush hour' of WNL. RTL 4 transmit the entire interview Monday.
In The Telegraph on Saturdaythe first part of the revealing report from Lima.

I think I'm going to throw up!  Now Joran has taken the role of "TEACHER" for the prison guards.

Will the craziness ever end!   

I had a neighbor when I lived in Florida that was well educated and seemed like the nicest guy,
but his plane was shot down in Columbia, packed full of cocaine.  He survived and was put in
a Columbian prison.
We heard news that he was doing well and was teaching English to the Columbian guards.
Two months later we got news that he had been killed by those same guards.

Couldn't help but be reminded of Michael when I heard of Joran "teaching"

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: September 04, 2010, 05:40:16 PM »

"Instead of a bodybag, they put her body-at the request of her father- in a coffin. I say its possible that bruising happened after. Her body only had a global search. The next day her dad was allowed to bury her, while in murdercases it takes a week to release the body to the family. Her dad used his influence as a businessman there. That was also against the rules."

That just doesn't make sense to me. 

If bruising can even occur that long after death?

I really don't see how her being carried out in a coffin instead of a body bag would affect the body.  Seems to me being in the coffin would have protected the body more than being in a bag.

Stefany's father didn't want his daughter carried out in the normal way which I understood to be a clear body bag...where others could have seen her.  I don't blame him one bit for doing what he did to give his daughter a more dignified exit from the Tac Hotel.  That was the last thing he was able to do for his precious daughter.

Considering the reports of the condition of the body and the injuries that were inflicted on poor Stefany, the lawyer for Joran won't gain any support suggesting that the coffin that she was carried out in contributed to any of the marks on her body IMO.

I guess he would have made the same argument if Joran had stuffed her in a suitcase and got caught on his way to the ocean to dump her!  The suitcase caused the bruises!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 04, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »

I don't know what this site is but they have an article on Joran. Video at site

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-is-teaching-english.html

Joran van der Sloot is teaching English

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html (Translated via Google translate)

Joran is teaching English
by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses
LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is teaching English to the keepers of the Castro Castro prison in Lima. The Dutchman accused of two murders has now found his niche in the notorious prison in Peru and receives the guards in his cell to teach.

See Video at: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7557324/__Joran_geeft_Engelse_les__.html

John van den Heuvel talks Joran

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO John van den Heuvel Lima Joran van der Sloot said. See Video

Telegraph crime reporter John van den Heuvel Castro Castro prison in visiting Joran van der Sloot.Joran is so soon, possibly next week, between the ordinary prisoners placed in a special department for foreign prisoners.
This newspaper was doing research last week in Peru, among other things resulted in an exclusive interview with Van der Sloot in his cell, which appears Monday in The Associated Press.
Although Joran now resides in a high-security wing, for fear of actions by fellow inmates, he says not to fear for his life.
He asked whether he could be placed on the section of a Colombian hit man, with whom he previously shared his cell.
The first images of the large-Joran interview Monday to see the first broadcast of the TV show 'rush hour' of WNL. RTL 4 transmit the entire interview Monday.
In The Telegraph on Saturdaythe first part of the revealing report from Lima.

I think I'm going to throw up!  Now Joran has taken the role of "TEACHER" for the prison guards.

Will the craziness ever end!   

I had a neighbor when I lived in Florida that was well educated and seemed like the nicest guy,
but his plane was shot down in Columbia, packed full of cocaine.  He survived and was put in
a Columbian prison.
We heard news that he was doing well and was teaching English to the Columbian guards.
Two months later we got news that he had been killed by those same guards.

Couldn't help but be reminded of Michael when I heard of Joran "teaching"

Thanks Magnolia, makes me feel better about it now!  I can hope!   Monkey Devil!

You know good and well he's not doing it for any other reason than to take advantage...so maybe he'll try to escape and they'll take him down!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 04, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »

"Instead of a bodybag, they put her body-at the request of her father- in a coffin. I say its possible that bruising happened after. Her body only had a global search. The next day her dad was allowed to bury her, while in murdercases it takes a week to release the body to the family. Her dad used his influence as a businessman there. That was also against the rules."

I really don't see how her being carried out in a coffin instead of a body bag would affect the body.  Seems to me being in the coffin would have protected the body more than being in a bag.

Stefany's father didn't want his daughter carried out in the normal way which I understood to be a clear body bag...where others could have seen her.  I don't blame him one bit for doing what he did to give his daughter a more dignified exit from the Tac Hotel.  That was the last thing he was able to do for his precious daughter.

Considering the reports of the condition of the body and the injuries that were inflicted on poor Stefany, the lawyer for Joran won't gain any support suggesting that the coffin that she was carried out in contributed to any of the marks on her body IMO.

I guess he would have made the same argument if Joran had stuffed her in a suitcase and got caught on his way to the ocean to dump her!  The suitcase caused the bruises!

Didn't we hear, at the time the body was found, that what looked like bruising was actually where blood
had "pooled" as the body laid there for a couple of days?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 04, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/21588-jan-van-der-straten-ta-importante-pa-tin-coordinacion-entre-fundacionnan-encuanto-adiccion.html

Papiamentu translation:

jan van der straten: is important before have coordinacion among fundacionnan encuanto adiccion

saturday, 04 september 2010 00:51

in one interview cu jan van der straten owing to puntr’e on the trabaonan cu is tumando lugar the momentonan here before elimina the problem by adictonan on caya. this is one restructuracion on the problem by drugs in we comunidad. jan van der straten in one interview owing to splica cu is important before have coordinacion among the fundacionnan encuanto adiccion. the coordinacion not was present y p'esey because ministerio by salud before hang on to one encuentro cu all the fundacionnan. the hendenan problematico is trahando together cu police etc. before ataca the adictonan problematico first. the adictonan here cu is one molester regal is bay centro dakota at detentie center. is splica all fundacion con the situation is y together they will bay traha… owing to ask jan van der straten if here is deal by one structura full various by thing was have come to anend? past owing to splica cu the plan by gobierno is before privatisa centro dakota y hill colorado. naturally have to hang on to cuenta cu the posicion by cada trahado cu is cay because employee publico. jan van der straten owing to splica cu actualmente have alrededor by 50 before 60 adicto because adicto problematico.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77604.php

Google translation:

'Bigger role Coordination Office Drugs'

September 4, 2010, 12:46 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - In the strategic plan for improving care for addicts, that ministerial advisor Jan van der Straten this week to various relief agencies and the Ministry of Health presented, the emphasis is on a much larger role Drugs Coordination Office.

The expertise of the organizations should be strengthened and the capacity of individual organizations should be increased. This will strengthen the network of care. The Coordination Office Drugs must play a much bigger role, says Van der Straten. All minds, the same way and the Coordination Office should ensure that efficient and effective cooperation. All organizations agreed that the drug problem in Aruba have reached significant proportions. The organizations include both goals on the nuisance cause addicted street vagrants, drug users but also incidents in schools. The strategic plan is good cases at various organizations. So said Audrey Croes-Lacle, Chairman of the Foundation Adopt-an-Addict, that it is good to see that more willing to cooperate. 'Together we can achieve much more.

Prevention
The main objective of the strategic plan is prevention. Croes also agrees that, Lacle. "What we really miss in Aruba, its facilities for a combined treatment of drug problems and mental disorders. Most drug addicts are also psychiatric patients, but the psychiatric ward of the hospital she can not help. "The Ministry of Health showed during the presentation knowing that the prosecution soon 32 problematic drug users of the street will pick and forced reception will place.

Besides the strategic plan focuses on treating addicts in the short term and long-term treatment. As examples, proven methods from the Netherlands and Curacao described. From these countries is also practical help, for example in setting up rehabilitation homes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 04, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »

Amigoe's version of the story...

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77601.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Joran is teaching English in cell

September 4, 2010, 12:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - shows Joran van der Sloot in teaching English to his cell prison guards. That says crime reporter John van den Heuvel in The Australian today, following an exclusive interview with Joran.

The murder suspect Joran van den Heuvel is in a relaxed impression. "He's not the most pleasant circumstances. But on other hand, it is a person who can survive under such circumstances. I think many of those under age it would go through. "Joran will be soon, possibly next week, moved to the open ward where he was among the ordinary prisoners get caught, says Van den Heuvel. He will be in a department for foreign prisoners are placed. Currently he resides in a high-security wing. Joran says, however, "not to fear for his life." Apparently, the murder suspect asked if he could be put to the same department where a Colombian assassin, whom he previously befriended, now sits.

Van den Heuvel was with fellow journalist Bert homes in Peru for research. They write a book about Joran which is expected this month released. Full interview with Joran will be broadcast on Monday the Dutch broadcaster RTL April. American news channels also CNN, CBS and ABC have shown interest.

Joran is in custody on suspicion of the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores.

He is still the prime suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in 2005.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 04, 2010, 06:53:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77606.php

Statute Revision Kingdom a fact

September 4, 2010, 12:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - After three days of squabbling, quarreling, yelling, cursing back and forth, and even a fake bomb threat yesterday to amend the Statute Kingdom with a majority of 12 votes to 9 votes against it in Parliament. This is what Aruba on the way for the privatization of St. Maarten and Curaçao on 10 October 2010. Issue was Article 27, paragraph 3, according to opposition parties and MEP PDR is unnecessary and may undermine the autonomy of Aruba. The Netherlands would quicker with the right to intervene in the event that the Aruba certain conventions, which it has agreed not deploy fast enough. Although in April against, this proved no problem to form the AVP group, unanimously agreed to the new Kingdom Statute. According to Premier Mike Eman (AVP) would make the article even reduce the interference of contents Netherlands.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 04, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »

"No, I do not do interviews", I said.

He said, during his Dutch interview.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2010, 07:18:08 PM »

"No, I do not do interviews", I said.

He said, during his Dutch interview.   

Acquaintances asked him to be JVDS lawyer. "I didnt even know he was suspected in the NH dissapearance. That dissapearance didnt get any attention in Peru. In the US and Holland it was a big story, I found out soon. Soon everyone was calling me. ABC, CNN, Fox, even Larry King called at my cellphone to ask for a response. "No, I do not do interviews", I said. Lovely!"

Yeah, not until Anita told him that's how he would get paid!  And only with Dutch reporters who will surely lean things their way, and then sell the interview to the highest American bidder!

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77601.php

Van den Heuvel was with fellow journalist Bert homes in Peru for research. They write a book about Joran which is expected this month released. Full interview with Joran will be broadcast on Monday the Dutch broadcaster RTL April. American news channels also CNN, CBS and ABC have shown interest.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »

Didn't we hear, at the time the body was found, that what looked like bruising was actually where blood
had "pooled" as the body laid there for a couple of days?

It seems like I do remember something about that, but haven't found it.  It seems to me that there was probably some of both.  If I understand correctly blood would only pool in the lowest points of the body depending on how she was left laying, so I don't think all of what was believed to be bruises could have been lividity.  JMO

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/rigor-mortis-and-lividity.html

What is Lividity?
Lividity is also useful for this purpose. Lividity is the process through which the body's blood supply will stop moving after the heart has stopped pumping it around the inside of the deceased. What normally happens at this point is that the blood supply - or at least any blood that remains within the corpse depending on the nature of their death - will settle in direct response to gravity. For example an individual found lying on their stomach would be found with all the blood from their back heading towards the ground. Lividity also displays itself as a dark purple discolouration of the body and can also be referred to as Livor Mortis or Post Mortem Hypostasis.

Any part of the body which has come into contact with a firm surface for a period of time - such as a floor or bench top - will show signs of this during lividity as this impression against the skin displays itself as an indentation surrounded by gravity-pulled blood.

It is worth noting that lividity begins to work through the deceased within thirty minutes of their heart stopping and can last up to twelve hours. Only up to the first six hours of death can lividity be altered by moving the body. After the six hour mark lividity is fixed as blood vessels begin to break down within the body.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 04, 2010, 07:41:49 PM »

Sebastian gets to dance with Mom, Val in college at Emerson, Paulus is passed away and Joran is in prison in Peru. 

Where is Natalee, Sloots???  Deepak....Satish....can you answer that question???   Someone knows the truth.

I agree!

Joran's partying in prison...has a lady visitor for 30 minutes at a time ANY TIME she chooses...and now we hear that he's given that interview.  Just how much was he paid for that interview?  Did Anita get a cut for that interview too?  And who's tracking where the money went?  Did some of it fund the happy little gathering of the murderers in their private little wing of Castro Castro?  Did some of it pay one of the guards to take the picture and release it to the press?  Just WHAT ELSE will that money pay for????  Will the Sloots profit from any of the books being written?

I'm sick and tired of that murderer making money off of his crimes, while Natalee's family STILL doesn't have answers!

The Flores family must be very upset about Joran's special treatment too!

What's taking so long with the three judge appeal panel?  I thought they were supposed to have a decision this week!

I'm mad as hell!   

SOMEBODY KNOWS, and can give Natalee's family the peace they need.  I hope their life is the ultimate "miserable existence" until they come forward and tell the TRUTH!

JMO

Will the money go to pay back Beth for the extortion money that Joran did just before he murdered innocent Stephany?

WHO IS HELPING JORAN?

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       199.0.82.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinXP
Browser       Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1400 x 1050
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Sep 4 2010 1:38:25 pm
Last Page View       Sep 4 2010 1:38:25 pm
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      www.sexon thebeach in aruba.com
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.140
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.140
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Sep 4 2010 1:38:25 pm
Visit Number       24,274,361

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Went directly to Murder & Crime Rate in Aruba thread:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.140

IP Address 71.131.3.# (SBC Internet Services)
Search Words van der sloot to be set free september 2010
Visit Entry Page http://scaredmonkeys...joran-van-der-sloot/
Visit Exit Page http://scaredmonkeys...joran-van-der-sloot/

Don't know if there's enough info to determine if it was the same "person" or not, but I found this interesting.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323247#msg323247

Nut44x4 posted:

Someone in Aruba is watching us discuss Lorenzo and searching words
"alligator aruba" which brings up the SM story on Lorenzo's arrest...
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/21/lorenzo-van-rijn-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-aruba-hmm-ya-dont-say/

Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.82.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Dec 30 2007 7:24:33 pm
Last Page View   Dec 30 2007 7:24:43 pm
Visit Length   10 seconds
Page Views   2
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...ch?q=alligator aruba
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words  alligator aruba
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...uba-hmm-ya-dont-say/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Dec 30 2007 8:24:33 pm
Visit Number   10,454,053

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323301#msg323301

Quote from: klaasend on December 30, 2007, 07:55:42 PM

BB - it's the location of one of the internet cafes.  One was in the Royal Plaza (I thought Deepak's) and the other in Seaport Village.  This would be Seaport Village (I believe that's what it's called)

Upon closer view, it appears to be a home in that area (if the google map is correct):

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 04, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »

You can distinguish lividity from a bruise by pressing down on the skin area. Since with lividity, the blood is still in the blood vessels, when you press down on the skin, the skin changes color and turns white (or whatever skin color the person normally has).  Bruises, by definition, are broken blood vessels, so when you press down on the skin area for them, you won't notice any color change; the skin area will just turn another shade of blueish-green.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 04, 2010, 07:57:04 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/joran-van-der-sloot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway-case-gives-interview-to-dutch-tv

Joran van der Sloot, prime suspect in Natalee Holloway case, gives interview to Dutch TV

September 4th, 2010 7:03 pm ET

Dutch TV will air an interview with Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, who now sits behind bars for allegedly murdering a Peruvian woman in May.

Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports that Dutch crime reporter, John van den Heuvel, spoke with van der Sloot at the maximum security prison Miguel Castro Castro in Lima where van der Sloot is being held on murder charges.

Stefany Flores, 21, was found dead in van der Sloot’s hotel room on May 30. He confessed to the killing, according to Peruvian police, however he now disputes such an admission. He is currently awaiting a decision from a panel of judges to determine whether his confession is valid or was coerced as van der Sloot now claims.

To read excerpts from his confession regarding Stephany's murder, click here.

He is also suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, 18, who was in Aruba with her high school classmates to celebrate their graduation. Natalee was last seen leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot May 30. She has not been seen since.

According to RNW, van den Heuvel also interviewed van der Sloot’s mother, Anita, who told him she will not visit her son in prison if he’s convicted of murdering Stefany.

The interview is entitled “Joran Speaks” and will air on RTL Monday. CBS News reports that the station is giving no further details about the interview.

To see the prison photo of van der Sloot with several other inmates, reportedly taken by a jailer, click here...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2010, 08:53:05 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/e-luznan-di-hotel-di-ritz-carlton-lo-no-atrae-e-turtuganan/

Papiamentu translation:

the luznan by hotel by ritz carlton will not atrae the turtuganan

publication: saturday, 4 september 2010.

categoria: general

according advocate carlo,
oranjestad(aan): diabierna did take lugar one caso in cual one are by ambientalista owing to do one peticion before take away the vergunning cu desaroyos hotelco owing to attain, before construi the hotel by ritz carlton close by fisherman’s huts. is so cu hotelco owing to attain one vergunning but the are by ambientalista cu is inclui fanapa, ammf, rainbow warriors y turtuga aruba owing to cuminza one caso for her vergunning here wordo take away, because hotelco will not owing to hang on to her self at cierto rekisitonan, incluyendo hang on to cuenta cu the mature cu just in the area ey the turtuga loggerhead is laydown her webonan. after by tratamento by the caso, daily paper owing to interview advocate antonio carlo, that is representa hotelco. past owing to splica cu the caso here is part by the caso cu the ambientalistanan have contra minister by infrastructura, cu is before take away the vergunning otorga by part by the minister at hotelco. diabierna huez owing to listen hotelco, before look at kico is her posicion.

carlo owing to indicate huez on the mature cu not have base before suspende the permission by construccion, because the vergunning here is keep cu all regulation legal. according carlo, the desaroyador hotelco, owing to hang on to cuenta cu all the interesnan ambiental, at instant cu owing to prepara the proyecto.

this is nifica cu not have neither motibo valido before suspende the permission by construccion give they hotelco. carlo owing to follow say cu two rapport owing to wordo work.

uno is one mer rapport cu is do one study on the efectonan ambiental by the proyecto y the study owing to wordo do on the ground ey. hour cu gobierno did take the decision by give the ground in erfpacht, they owing to hang on to cuenta cu all the aspectonan ambiental.

this according carlo, that owing to follow say cu her cliente hour the is bay construi the hotel, is bay hang on to cuenta cu all the aspectonan ambiental poni in the rapport.

daily paper owing to ask carlo tocante the mature cu the ambientalistanan is say for example cu among another the luz y the hendenan at the hotel hour the remain cla, is bay stroba the turtuga loggerhead, because cu esey is the area where all year the turtuga is laydown her webonan.

carlo owing to say cu hotelco owing to combersa come to anend cu the organizacion turtuga aruba tocante this y owing to arrive at the palabracion cu hotelco is bay hang on to cuenta cu all the aspectonan cu owing to wordo señala or recomenda in the rapport, cu be called one ‘turtle addendum’.

in the documentonan here one recomendacion is wordo do before maneha the luznan at the hotel. the luznan by the hotel is bay is by such form cu the do not bay atrae the turtuganan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 04, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »

The man that was convicted of killing Dorothy Hassell in her home in October of last year, and sentenced to 18 years for her murder; has been set free.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/homber-condena-na-18-ana-pa-a-mata-sra-hassell-declara-liber-pa-corte-superior/

Papiamentu translation:

man condena at 18 year before owing to kill sra.hassell declara pound before corte superior

publication: saturday, 4 september 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): recientemente corte superior owing to give one veredicto cu owing to allow quite person babuca. is deal by veredicto in the caso by asesinato by sra hassel at savaneta. is so cu sheikh mohamed ali hydarali, one ilegal by guyana, owing to wordo acusa by asesinato by the sra y after by tratamento by the caso, corte by first instancia owing to attain hydarali culpable by asesinato y owing to condene at 18 year by castigo. sheikh h. owing to give quite various declaracion at police y in corte. at various occasion past owing to say cu the not was at home by the lady hour ladronnan owing to come into steal for by the lady the mate.

after past owing to say cu past owing to bay at the cas together cu one another person y at dado instant past owing to ripara cu the another person owing to kill sra hassel. so self corte superior owing to attain cu declaracionnan by hydarali y by another testigonan owing to allow mucho espacio before doubt.

hof not owing to attain cu sufficient proof owing to wordo acumula before indicate cu by berdad hydarali owing to comete the crimen or cu the was tey during the crimen. so self cu hydarali owing to say in corte cu the was tey, hof owing to dicidi by declara the acusado pound by all acusacion.

at present or.m is evaluando if will follow persigui person in corte by casacion. problem is cu hydarali is ilegal y is bay wordo deporta for by aruba soon. family by the victima y they amigo y conocirnan owing to remain totalmente asombra for her veredicto by huez by corte superior.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg994860#msg994860

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg987066#msg987066

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1115083#msg1115083

http://24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/21596-asesino-di-sra-dorothy-hassell-di-savaneta-declara-liber.html

Papiamentu translation:

murderer by sra. dorothy hassell by savaneta declara pound

saturday, 04 september 2010 11:23

he sheik mohamed hydarelie by guyana y that was permanece ilegal at aruba, owing to listen by corte superior cu the can depart pound for by kia. the acusado owing to ricibi one castigo by 18 year in corte by first instancia, acusa by owing to asesina sra. dorothy hassell sit in her cas at savaneta. the three huesnan do not attain cu ministerio publico can owing to present pruebanan convincente cu is sheik hydarelie self owing to comete dicho asesinato. family by the victima y ministerio publico owing to remain totalmente asombra for her sentencia here. fiscal at present is evaluando cu if will apela the sentencia at corte by casacion at the netherlands. have to say if, cu by one principio the pruebanan not was convincente. we can corda cu autoridadnan owing to continue very quite first cu owing to bay over at detencion by the sospechoso, although had witness by owing to say by will owing to mir'e at the cas. but look like cu the pruebanan in the cas self neither is identifica he here because the sospechoso. es more, the acusado owing to admiti by one principio by owing to arrive the cas y owing to attain the lady dead eyden. the self is say cu otro(nan) owing to bay steal eyden y will owing to asesina the lady. famianan at present is in more tristesa, before motibo cu the caso by asesinato cruela here is follow open y without solucion.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 04, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »

Referring to above TM post:

Case to suspend building permit of Ritz Carlton project
by Ultimo beach na Aruba mester keda di nos SAY NO TO RITZ CARLTON !!! on Saturday, September 4, 2010 at 1:20pm

The proposed "eco-friendly" construction ...
In a nutshell - this past Friday September3, 2010, the continuation of a court case took place between 4 environmental NGO's, Tortugaruba, Aruba Marine Mammal Foundation (AMMF), FANAPA and Rainbow Warriors Core, represented by mr. Yarzagaray & mr. Foy vs. Aruba (represented by mr. Langerak) and the developer Desarollos Hotelco (represented by mr. Carlo)(DHC-developer for the Ritz project).The purpose of this case is to suspend the building permit since the NGO's feel the developer did not duly comply with the requirements to obtain the long lease hold of the land, and as such neither the long lease hold nor the building permit should have been granted.

One of the main requirements is an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) study. This was never submitted by DHC, rather they "made reference" to one that was made for Bazarian International, another developer in 2005 for a completely different building structure. To this especially Tortugaruba has major objections, since they feel that the company that created this report in 2005 had very little knowledge of the turtles in question as they didn't even know the name of the turtles (loggerhead) that exclusively nest at Fishermen's Huts.

DHC feels that the report of 2005 that they make reference to still applies and suffices, since at that time (2005) a "Turtle Addendum" was added to the EIA and that they will comply with the requirements of this addendum. But as stated above, Turtugaruba seriously questions this addendum, especially since this is now a completely different structure than that of 2005, and as such the impact of the new structure should be studied specifically.

In addition to an EIA, the developer (DHC) was also required to submit a Social Economic Impact Assessment (SEIA), which it failed to do, since here it also made reference to the SEIA of 2005 made for Bazarian International.

DHC feels that there is no ground to suspend their building permit as it was obtained legally and that they will comply with the environmental requirements as set forth in the EIA and Turtle Addendum.

Mr. Yarzagaray representing NGO's
On Friday September 3, 2010, the judge asked DHC whether they had already started with the construction of the building, since otherwise she would have to require them to halt construction until she ruled on the case. To this DHC replied that they have not started and that construction of the structure is scheduled to start in 3-4 weeks. At this point the judge stated that she will have a ruling by September 22, 2010.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/ultimo-beach-na-aruba-mester-keda-di-nos-say-no-to-ritz-carlton-/case-to-suspend-building-permit-of-ritz-carlton-project/151442964883327

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 04, 2010, 09:24:24 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!   

Wink
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 04, 2010, 10:13:01 PM »

Bad hair day.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=13321

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 04, 2010, 10:16:06 PM »

Well, he has a sweet face. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.