March 28, 2024, 01:59:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240523 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 04, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »

Hudson and I have decided to become CULPRITS. The nature of the vocation is somewhat vague, but from the way people write about them, they seem to get a lot done.

We think we need some culprits to cope with all of the things going on in this case right now.

There is just so much wickedness coming to light.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #401 on: September 04, 2010, 11:17:51 PM »

Speaking of wickedness...

http://www.facebook.com

Rosalie Klein

Rosalie is playing cards with the devil to win back their soul and needs help!

Friends who help may get a bonus!

Thursday at 10:26am via Vampire Wars · Help them

Same thing the day before...

maybe every day? 

Monkey Devil!

Annalisa Gesterkamp Hi hon!!! I'm soooo sorry I left without saying goodbye!! Sad I kept meaning to call you but in all the rush it slipped my mind! I miss you too! And you look gorgeous in your profile pic! Sooo....when you coming to visit? huh? huh?
August 12 at 6:18am

this is the profile pic...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 04, 2010, 11:26:11 PM »

Hudson and I have decided to become CULPRITS. The nature of the vocation is somewhat vague, but from the way people write about them, they seem to get a lot done.

We think we need some culprits to cope with all of the things going on in this case right now.

I'm confused.   

I can't even imagine you and Hudson being culprits. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 04, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »

Speaking of wickedness...

Rosalie Klein

Rosalie is playing cards with the devil to win back their soul and needs help!

Friends who help may get a bonus!

Thursday at 10:26am via Vampire Wars · Help them

Same thing the day before...

maybe every day? 

Monkey Devil!

Annalisa Gesterkamp Hi hon!!! I'm soooo sorry I left without saying goodbye!! Sad I kept meaning to call you but in all the rush it slipped my mind! I miss you too! And you look gorgeous in your profile pic! Sooo....when you coming to visit? huh? huh?
August 12 at 6:18am

this is the profile pic...

That baby piglet is adorable!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 04, 2010, 11:34:29 PM »

I'm confused.   

What's you talking?  We would make marvelous culprits.

You know, the culprits ran away with a TV.. or the culprits disturbed the whole neighborhood.

Or maybe....after breaking into Castro Castro Prison, the culprits forced Joran Van der Sloot
 to reveal the location of Natalee Holloway's remains.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 05, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »

I'm confused.   

What's you talking?  We would make marvelous culprits.

You know, the culprits ran away with a TV.. or the culprits disturbed the whole neighborhood.

Or maybe....after breaking into Castro Castro Prison, the culprits forced Joran Van der Sloot
 to reveal the location of Natalee Holloway's remains.

Oh o.k.!  I couldn't see you and Hudson with the T.V. or disturbing the neighborhood

but...something like Natalee's Special Forces!  I can go for that!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 05, 2010, 12:33:38 AM »

Couldn't help but think of this!   

HT Carpe

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 05, 2010, 12:35:15 AM »

Photobucket wasn't working but I figured out what the problem was...had to update java...forgot I'd attached the picture too!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: September 05, 2010, 12:49:26 AM »

HT Carpe

That is just the best picture!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 05, 2010, 01:04:25 AM »

HT Carpe

I love it too!  Where is Carpe?  I've seen him a few times late at night, but he hasn't posted in a while...miss him!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 05, 2010, 01:59:11 AM »

HT Carpe

I love it too!  Where is Carpe?  I've seen him a few times late at night, but he hasn't posted in a while...miss him!

I miss him too.  We have had some good material for him with the dancing Sloots and Roochi
and Satish's marriage.

I miss Lifesong too and I have been worried about her.  I hope she isn't sick again.

I know Jen is enjoying her bouncing baby boy.  I know he is adorable and getting cuter every day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 05, 2010, 04:41:39 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 05, 2010, 04:44:59 AM »

If you didn't see it already, there's an article in this month's Glamour magazine about Natalee.

I posted it here so it would be easy to find.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8498.0

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #413 on: September 05, 2010, 04:49:08 AM »

Joran and the reporter,what ever his name is.  I just want to go down there and smack that smirk off his face.

They need to fill those bottles with more sand... (lifting weights made out of a broom stick and bottles.)

He's looking pretty sad, physically.

Joran doesn't have the discipline to lift every day. When they said he was working out in that old article... I was laughing my ----- off. If he was, and he still looks like this pic, the guy has
a problem.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #414 on: September 05, 2010, 05:17:00 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

you too, texasmom!! Hi Magnolia!! My love to all.

Oh, I have have definitely been hanging around and taking in all the posts. I have been
busy and have been keeping my big yapper closed. (I know, for a change. LOL)

I'm lighting Nat's candles each day... things are just fine here... and you know I'm in this
thing for the long haul, right? I'll always be here for Nat and her family. I will be here until
the end... and there will be one.

Aruba is in for another big shock wave coming. It's due soon. I'm bottling up my energy for that... and licking my chops. 

Keep up all the great work, Monkeys! an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 05, 2010, 05:20:19 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

Oh, I have have definitely been hanging around and taking in all the posts. I have been

I'm lighting Nat's candles each day... things are just fine here... and you know I'm in this
thing for the long haul, right? I'll always be here for Nat and her family. I will be here until

Aruba is in for another big shock wave coming. It's due soon. I'm bottling up my energy for that... and licking my chops. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: September 05, 2010, 05:52:28 AM »

From Oriana Mansur's 15th Birthday Party

Orietta Mansur, Dilma Arends Geerman, Anita van der Sloot

Anita van der Sloot and Michelle Marlenee Boset

?, Orietta Mansur, Dilma Arends Geerman, Anita van der Sloot, Leonor Sousa, ?, Pilar Vasquez Sydow

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 05, 2010, 10:05:47 AM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey Carpe  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: September 05, 2010, 10:09:54 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 05, 2010, 10:25:31 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/guardacosta-di-aruba-a-cuminza-%E2%80%9Cinvadi%E2%80%9D-laman-di-falcon/

I'm affraid I haven't gotten much better at translating pap:

venezolanonan owing to cuminza protest by the provocacion here! manifestacion owing to start come to anend debi at the “invasion” by aruba here!

oranjestad (aan): is seems cu one boss new owing to cuminza haci cosnan raro cu guardacosta by aruba y antiyas, y kico the result is? owing to cuminza come to anend cu patience by the country neighbour! piscadornan by estado falcon at venezuela owing to come to anend by hang on to one protest! esey is debi cu they're convenci, cu guardacosta by aruba y antiyas at one form inhusto owing to detene they on tuesday at night cu owing to happen. the piscadornan owing to bay complain at autoridad venezolano, cu is the cutter by guardacosta aruban is esun cu owing to “viola” sound maritimo by the country neighbour! the reclamo y disgust here pregnant falcon, owing to produci one “acto by protesta” also on diaranzon. this owing to worde cubri before prensa also.

(snipped)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.