March 28, 2024, 04:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240484 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: September 05, 2010, 11:41:26 AM »

Klaas,
I honestly tried on that article for about an hour last night!  I didn't post it because I was afraid someone would ask me what it said!

I remember them installing a new guy over the NA/Aruba Coast Guard and I think they're saying that one of the exercises he ordered caused this problem. 

I'm still not sure if they're claiming Netherlands Antilles/Aruba Coast Guard crossed over into Venezuelan waters and arrested some Venezuelans...or what!  At first I thought the ones arrested were from the Netherlands Antilles/Aruba Coast Guard...but I think it says the ones arrested were Venezuelan....I'm getting confused again!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 05, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »

Klaas,
I honestly tried on that article for about an hour last night!  I didn't post it because I was afraid someone would ask me what it said!

I remember them installing a new guy over the NA/Aruba Coast Guard and I think they're saying that one of the exercises he ordered caused this problem. 

I'm still not sure if they're claiming Netherlands Antilles/Aruba Coast Guard crossed over into Venezuelan waters and arrested some Venezuelans...or what!  At first I thought the ones arrested were from the Netherlands Antilles/Aruba Coast Guard...but I think it says the ones arrested were Venezuelan....I'm getting confused again!   

I found the Venezuelan article, let me get it for you.  Can't copy and paste the article though will have to be typed into the translator and I was too lazy to do it .   

http://www.nuevodia.com.ve/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:52 PM »

Not sure but I think these are probably from another 15 year old's party last night...

http://www.facebook.com

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 05, 2010, 12:12:34 PM »

Klaas,

I found the Venezuelan article, let me get it for you.  Can't copy and paste the article though will have to be typed into the translator and I was too lazy to do it .   

http://www.nuevodia.com.ve/

Thanks Klaas!   

Spanish translation:

Spanish to English translation

Netherlands maritima violated Venezuelan sovereignty
The catch of fishermen in Venezuelan waters, but by the Aruban authorities, sparked a protest by respect for the sovereignty maritima. So the fishermen reported that work on the east coast of the peninsula of Paraguana. They claimed that the municipality Falcon six sailors were seized and detained two boats. This action of the military authorities of the neighboring island of the Netherlands, why representatives of community councils Delos coastal axis of the Paraguana peninsula, fishermen and the mayor of the municipality Falcon, Americo Parra, to conduct a peaceful demonstration in the maritime boundaries of both countries . The action was supported by the coast guard, to 15 vessels of the municipality Falcon fishermen hoisted the flag of Venezuela in protest against the abuses of the military authorities of the neighboring island of Aruba, say the protesters

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 05, 2010, 12:27:58 PM »

I Have no idea about the holiday interactions between Aruba and Venezuela .. I will keep an eye on it.

BUT

As far as Mansur and Vandersloot.. There is NO Bad Blood between the 2 familes and that is obvious.
No matter what Josey has said abdout Joran or Paulus all is forgiven by Anita or it was all just a game in play in the first place.

Sick little group..

Poor Natalee .. She never had any chance at justice from this group.
jmho
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 05, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

you too, texasmom!! Hi Magnolia!! My love to all.

Oh, I have have definitely been hanging around and taking in all the posts. I have been
busy and have been keeping my big yapper closed. (I know, for a change. LOL)

I'm lighting Nat's candles each day... things are just fine here... and you know I'm in this
thing for the long haul, right? I'll always be here for Nat and her family. I will be here until
the end... and there will be one.

Aruba is in for another big shock wave coming. It's due soon. I'm bottling up my energy for that... and licking my chops. 

Keep up all the great work, Monkeys! an angelic monkey
Apparently his only daily exercise involves gay sex!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 05, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »

Joran and the reporter,what ever his name is.  I just want to go down there and smack that smirk off his face.

They need to fill those bottles with more sand... (lifting weights made out of a broom stick and bottles.)

He's looking pretty sad, physically.

Joran doesn't have the discipline to lift every day. When they said he was working out in that old article... I was laughing my ----- off. If he was, and he still looks like this pic, the guy has
a problem.

oops - I quoted the wrong post!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »

Good to see you Carpe!   

you too, texasmom!! Hi Magnolia!! My love to all.

Oh, I have have definitely been hanging around and taking in all the posts. I have been
busy and have been keeping my big yapper closed. (I know, for a change. LOL)

I'm lighting Nat's candles each day... things are just fine here... and you know I'm in this
thing for the long haul, right? I'll always be here for Nat and her family. I will be here until
the end... and there will be one.

Aruba is in for another big shock wave coming. It's due soon. I'm bottling up my energy for that... and licking my chops. 

Keep up all the great work, Monkeys! an angelic monkey
Apparently his only daily exercise involves gay sex!

And he likes it!! Monkey Devil!  He has asked to be moved to the same block as the Clown.

I do enjoy seeing Joran's jailhouse pallor.  The sporter has started to resemble Moby Dick.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: September 05, 2010, 10:06:09 PM »

To Natalee's Angels

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

You all qualify for halos in my book!   an angelic monkey

The people that we deal with in Aruba and elsewhere are soulless. Anything else that reveals itself is going to be a sheer miracle. I feel that Beth has found her peace with God's help finally. An answer to a multitude of prayers.

And to Klaas...THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. You keep it all going. You're my hero.

Blessings,

Tricia

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 05, 2010, 10:45:14 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

A Measure of Closure

There will be no Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway but ... there will be justice nevertheless.  The ultimate justice will be administered by The Judge of all judges ... The Judge who will not be mocked.  He knows every heart.

However ... if Aruba were to bow and return Natalee to her family ... maybe there could be measure of closure for her long suffering family.  John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with those ROV images could be the motivating force and ... there would be redemption to be gained in the process.
________

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

Natalee Holloway's Mother

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 05, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »

To Natalee's Angels

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

You all qualify for halos in my book!   an angelic monkey

The people that we deal with in Aruba and elsewhere are soulless. Anything else that reveals itself is going to be a sheer miracle. I feel that Beth has found her peace with God's help finally. An answer to a multitude of prayers.

Blessings,

Tricia

Thanks for the halo.  Most people would never think of giving me one.

In all seriousness thank you for your kind words.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 05, 2010, 11:07:45 PM »

To Natalee's Angels

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

Blessings,

Tricia

Thank you Agraria!

I remember June 2005 as if it were yesterday.  I remember in the beginning really believing that LE would do the right thing.  Certainly they could see the obvious that JK2 were lying.  Of course I was wrong.  Certainly they knew that no normal girl would think it was OK to have sex with 3 guys she didn't know.  Natalee would never do that, surely they could see.  They had to realize that would be rape right?  Not in Aruba.

I remember old Moderators and Admins back in the beginning that were playing games with posters.  The forum ended up closing down.  Records were lost.  

In October 2005, Red asked me if I would please become the Admin/Moderator of the forum.  Red said it couldn't reopen it unless he had someone he could trust.  I said, OK Red, I want Justice for Natalee and I'll manage the forum for you.  Natalee was too important to let all our work go away.  Surely I though, the case would be solved, Natalee would be found, by December 2005. Five years later I'm still here    Still holding out hope that someday there will be Justice for Natalee.

I'm sickened by the people who made excuses for and protected Joran.  When I realized that Joran killed Stephany on the 5 year anniversary I cried with anger.  

So yes, I will continue to fight for Justice for Natalee and Stephany until Joran is put away for life or his life is ended.  I'll enjoy it when the K2 dirt bags lose their case against Dr. Phil as well.  
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:10:26 AM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2010, 12:00:16 AM »

To Natalee's Angels

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

You all qualify for halos in my book!   an angelic monkey

Blessings,

Tricia

Thank you Agraria!

I remember June 2005 as if it were yesterday.  I remember in the beginning really believing that LE would do the right thing.  Certainly they could see the obvious that JK2 were lying.  Of course I was wrong.  Certainly they knew that no normal girl would think it was OK to have sex with 3 guys she didn't know.  Natalee would never do that, surely they could see.  They had to realize that would be rape right?  Not in Aruba.

I remember old Moderators and Admins back in the beginning that were playing games with posters.  The forum ended up closing down.  Records were lost. 

In October 2005, Red asked me if I would please become the Admin/Moderator of the forum.  Red said it couldn't reopen it unless he had someone he could trust.  I said, OK Red, I want Justice for Natalee and I'll manage the forum for you.  Natalee was too important to let all our work go away.  Surely I though, the case would be solved, Natalee would be found, by December 2005. Five years later I'm still here    Still holding out hope that someday their will be Justice for Natalee.

I'm sickened by the people who made excuses for and protected Joran.  When I realized that Joran killed Stephany on the 5 year anniversary I cried with anger. 

So yes, I will continue to fight for Justice for Natalee and Stephany until Joran is put away for life or his life is ended.  I'll enjoy it when the K2 dirt bags lose their case against Dr. Phil as well. 

Thank you, Klaas!   You have been the pillar that held us all up.  You are my hero.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2010, 12:04:21 AM »

I didn't mean "held us up" like a culprit, but like a strong support!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 06, 2010, 12:07:00 AM »

I heard rumors about you and Hudson in culprit cahoots 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 06, 2010, 12:52:04 AM »

I need to remind myself many times,that justice often comes,when no one is looking!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 06, 2010, 12:53:37 AM »

SCARED MONKEYS IS LIKE A FINE WINE.IT GETS BETTER WITH AGE!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: September 06, 2010, 12:59:01 AM »

To Natalee's Angels

Blessings,

Tricia

Thank you Agraria!

I remember June 2005 as if it were yesterday.  I remember in the beginning really believing that LE would do the right thing.  Certainly they could see the obvious that JK2 were lying.  Of course I was wrong.  Certainly they knew that no normal girl would think it was OK to have sex with 3 guys she didn't know.  Natalee would never do that, surely they could see.  They had to realize that would be rape right?  Not in Aruba.

I remember old Moderators and Admins back in the beginning that were playing games with posters.  The forum ended up closing down.  Records were lost.  

In October 2005, Red asked me if I would please become the Admin/Moderator of the forum.  Red said it couldn't reopen it unless he had someone he could trust.  I said, OK Red, I want Justice for Natalee and I'll manage the forum for you.  Natalee was too important to let all our work go away.  Surely I though, the case would be solved, Natalee would be found, by December 2005. Five years later I'm still here    Still holding out hope that someday there will be Justice for Natalee.

I'm sickened by the people who made excuses for and protected Joran.  When I realized that Joran killed Stephany on the 5 year anniversary I cried with anger.  

So yes, I will continue to fight for Justice for Natalee and Stephany until Joran is put away for life or his life is ended.  I'll enjoy it when the K2 dirt bags lose their case against Dr. Phil as well.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 06, 2010, 01:00:44 AM »

I heard rumors about you and Hudson in culprit cahoots 

It seems like the only answer with all the terrible things going on right now.

I am angry with all of the two faced lying people.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 06, 2010, 01:04:07 AM »

Restraining order on Dutch TV crew fails

* September 06, 2010 2:29PM

A PERTH man has failed in an attempt to have a restraining order slapped on a high-profile Dutch crime reporter and his colleagues, with the TV crew having left Australia.

Daniel Ian Ross appeared in Perth Magistrates Court today to apply for a violence restraining order on Dutch TV crime reporter Peter R de Vries and two colleagues.

Mr Ross claimed he had been harassed by the Dutch crew when they tried to talk to him at his home in the inner-city suburb of Subiaco last month.

Mr de Vries, 53, and Chantal van Schuylenburgh, 43, were arrested for disobeying a police move-on order, after trying to question Mr Ross about the violent death of a Dutch woman in Honduras in 2008.

Mr Ross, 31, told the court today the TV crew had since then "recommenced their harassment".

Magistrate Giuseppe Cicchini said the applications had been dismissed because Mr de Vries, Ms van Schuylenburgh and their colleague, reporter Kees van de Spek, had left Australia.

"You have to have the applications served on each of the respondents, and as they're not in Australia, it's fairly difficult for you to do that, I suspect," Mr Cicchini said.

"If you have reason in the future to make a future application, there's nothing stopping you from doing that."

Mr Ross conceded the applications could not be served if the TV crew were out of the country.

The TV crew had been trying to question Mr Ross about the death of Dutch woman Mariska Mast after she stayed at his apartment at a Honduras resort in 2008.

Ms Mast was taken to hospital with severe injuries and later died.

Interpol currently lists Daniel Ross as being wanted by Honduran authorities, but Australia has no extradition agreement with the central American country.

Australia also does not recognise Interpol notices as a basis for arrest.

Mr Ross has vehemently denied any involvement in Ms Mast's death, having previously said the allegations were misleading, incorrect and inaccurate.

In a statement from his lawyer in August, Mr Ross said he had been harassed, intimidated, humiliated and suffered an attack to his reputation and character.

The statement said Mr Ross was not a fugitive and had appeared in front of a judge in Honduras, where he believed all charges were dismissed and he was told he was free to leave the country.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/restraining-order-on-dutch-tv-crew-fails/story-e6freonf-1225914845438

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.