March 28, 2024, 03:17:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240529 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: September 06, 2010, 01:06:36 AM »

To Natalee's Angels

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

You all qualify for halos in my book!   an angelic monkey

The people that we deal with in Aruba and elsewhere are soulless. Anything else that reveals itself is going to be a sheer miracle. I feel that Beth has found her peace with God's help finally. An answer to a multitude of prayers.

And to Klaas...THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. You keep it all going. You're my hero.

Blessings,

Tricia

Thank you Agraria!

I remember June 2005 as if it were yesterday.  I remember in the beginning really believing that LE would do the right thing.  Certainly they could see the obvious that JK2 were lying.  Of course I was wrong.  Certainly they knew that no normal girl would think it was OK to have sex with 3 guys she didn't know.  Natalee would never do that, surely they could see.  They had to realize that would be rape right?  Not in Aruba.

I remember old Moderators and Admins back in the beginning that were playing games with posters.  The forum ended up closing down.  Records were lost.  

In October 2005, Red asked me if I would please become the Admin/Moderator of the forum.  Red said it couldn't reopen it unless he had someone he could trust.  I said, OK Red, I want Justice for Natalee and I'll manage the forum for you.  Natalee was too important to let all our work go away.  Surely I though, the case would be solved, Natalee would be found, by December 2005. Five years later I'm still here    Still holding out hope that someday there will be Justice for Natalee.

I'm sickened by the people who made excuses for and protected Joran.  When I realized that Joran killed Stephany on the 5 year anniversary I cried with anger.  

So yes, I will continue to fight for Justice for Natalee and Stephany until Joran is put away for life or his life is ended.  I'll enjoy it when the K2 dirt bags lose their case against Dr. Phil as well.  

Klaas...You're my hero too.

I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad you do. 

For Natalee, Stephany, their families; and all the missing. 

Thank you for all you do!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 06, 2010, 01:06:50 AM »

Hi Tibro - good to see you!  Thanks for the article on deVries 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 06, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »

I'm far from a hero but thank you guys anyway an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 06, 2010, 01:08:45 AM »

I didn't mean "held us up" like a culprit, but like a strong support!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: September 06, 2010, 01:09:42 AM »

Thanks, Tib for that article.  Always good to see you here.  Hope all is well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: September 06, 2010, 01:19:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys 

I have had a few distractions in past two or three months but have managed to keep up to date reading in this thread.

Thank you to Klaas and all the mods for the work they do keeping this forum running.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 06, 2010, 01:24:08 AM »

To Natalee's Angels

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Just a quick note to thank you and honor you all for holding the fort for these many years for precious Natalee and her dear Mother and Father.  No matter how many twists and turns occur, you persevere and see them as new possible opportunities for justice. You never give up hope!

The people that we deal with in Aruba and elsewhere are soulless. Anything else that reveals itself is going to be a sheer miracle. I feel that Beth has found her peace with God's help finally. An answer to a multitude of prayers.

Blessings,

Tricia

Thanks for the halo.  Most people would never think of giving me one.

In all seriousness thank you for your kind words.

Of course you get a halo too San!   an angelic monkey

Klaas couldn't possibly keep doing what she does here without a great group of mods to help her.

Sometimes that mean having her back too! 

You and the other mods do a great job of helping and backing her up, and I'm thankful for that.

If that halo has little horns that pop out occasionally...so be it!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: September 06, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »

I didn't mean "held us up" like a culprit, but like a strong support!!

I heard rumors about you and Hudson in culprit cahoots 

It seems like the only answer with all the terrible things going on right now.

I am angry with all of the two faced lying people.

I know how you feel Magnolia, they make me so mad too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 06, 2010, 01:30:17 AM »

Restraining order on Dutch TV crew fails

* September 06, 2010 2:29PM

A PERTH man has failed in an attempt to have a restraining order slapped on a high-profile Dutch crime reporter and his colleagues, with the TV crew having left Australia.

Daniel Ian Ross appeared in Perth Magistrates Court today to apply for a violence restraining order on Dutch TV crime reporter Peter R de Vries and two colleagues.

Mr Ross claimed he had been harassed by the Dutch crew when they tried to talk to him at his home in the inner-city suburb of Subiaco last month.

Mr de Vries, 53, and Chantal van Schuylenburgh, 43, were arrested for disobeying a police move-on order, after trying to question Mr Ross about the violent death of a Dutch woman in Honduras in 2008.

Mr Ross, 31, told the court today the TV crew had since then "recommenced their harassment".

Magistrate Giuseppe Cicchini said the applications had been dismissed because Mr de Vries, Ms van Schuylenburgh and their colleague, reporter Kees van de Spek, had left Australia.

"You have to have the applications served on each of the respondents, and as they're not in Australia, it's fairly difficult for you to do that, I suspect," Mr Cicchini said.

"If you have reason in the future to make a future application, there's nothing stopping you from doing that."

Mr Ross conceded the applications could not be served if the TV crew were out of the country.

The TV crew had been trying to question Mr Ross about the death of Dutch woman Mariska Mast after she stayed at his apartment at a Honduras resort in 2008.

Ms Mast was taken to hospital with severe injuries and later died.

Interpol currently lists Daniel Ross as being wanted by Honduran authorities, but Australia has no extradition agreement with the central American country.

Australia also does not recognise Interpol notices as a basis for arrest.

Mr Ross has vehemently denied any involvement in Ms Mast's death, having previously said the allegations were misleading, incorrect and inaccurate.

In a statement from his lawyer in August, Mr Ross said he had been harassed, intimidated, humiliated and suffered an attack to his reputation and character.

The statement said Mr Ross was not a fugitive and had appeared in front of a judge in Honduras, where he believed all charges were dismissed and he was told he was free to leave the country.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/breaking-news/restraining-order-on-dutch-tv-crew-fails/story-e6freonf-1225914845438

Thanks Tibro!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 06, 2010, 01:31:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys 

I have had a few distractions in past two or three months but have managed to keep up to date reading in this thread.

Thank you to Klaas and all the mods for the work they do keeping this forum running.

It's always good to see you Tibro!  Thanks for keeping us posted.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 06, 2010, 01:35:07 AM »

To Natalee's Angels

Blessings,

Tricia

Thanks for the halo.  Most people would never think of giving me one.

In all seriousness thank you for your kind words.

Of course you get a halo too San!   an angelic monkey

Klaas couldn't possibly keep doing what she does here without a great group of mods to help her.

Sometimes that means having her back too! 

You and the other mods do a great job of helping and backing her up, and I'm thankful for that.

If that halo has little horns that pop out occasionally...so be it!   Monkey Devil!

edit spelling  Embarassed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 06, 2010, 01:58:44 AM »

This may have already been posted.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/joran-van-der-sloot-interviewed-prison

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 06, 2010, 02:06:16 AM »

Not that it really matters...but

Is it just me, and I missed it...or have they now changed what Anita said about not visiting Joran to...IF he's convicted? 

I don't recall that part being in the original interview.  Was there a second interview recently before the one with Joran that will be shown tomorrow?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/van-der-sloot-investigators-pressured-me-to-confess/19528589

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's mother has told a Dutch news station that she will not visit her son behind bars.

"I want to keep [my] distance," Anita van der Sloot said in the interview, obtained by ABC News. "I think it will bring emotions up that I am not ready for right now."

She also said her connection with her son has been damaged by the murder allegations. "There is no relationship. There's no relationship anymore," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #453 on: September 06, 2010, 02:11:37 AM »

At the end of the day, I always come to Scared Monkeys and Natalee's thread to see what is......
I, like all good Monkeys, are here to see Justice for Natalee..and now unfortunately Justice for Stephany....
Thank you Klaas for all you have done and do...
And Thank you Red for Natalee's thread.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 06, 2010, 02:14:42 AM »

At the end of the day, I always come to Scared Monkeys and Natalee's thread to see what is......
I, like all good Monkeys, are here to see Justice for Natalee..and now unfortunately Justice for Stephany....
Good Evening Billb.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 06, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »

Five year old child is in intensive care and on a respirator after near drowning today in a pool at Costa Linda Beach Resort.  From my understanding the mother of the child was so upset she passed out and had to be taken in for treatment too.  More tests will be needed to see if the child has brain damage.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/21619-turista-venezolano-a-guli-hopi-awa-den-piscina.html

tourist venezolano owing to guli quite water in piscina

monday, 06 september 2010 01:27

diadomingo afternoon owing to send ambulance cu urgencia before costa linda beach resort before one possible caso by hogamento (drowning). eynan paramediconan owing to encounter cu one father doctor cu is luchando cu her yui muher by barely 5 year cu owing to guli quite water in piscina. owing to transporta the criatura by nacionalidad venezolano cu urgencia before hospitaal at where cu owing to follow give cpr. the mam not can owing to contene her emocionnan hour cu owing to arrive policlinica y owing to lose conocemento before cual motibo have to owing to brinda the mam also first help. at hospitaal the victima is interna in cuido intensivo ricibiendo respiracion artificial. mayan will haci more test cu ne before see if the will owing to abide damage celebral.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4428&offId=0&offDate=2010-9

4 hora happen | fecha: 05/09/2010 | horario: 22:24

child tourist by 5 aÑa owing to hera hoga in pool by hotel

diadomingo afternoon, without notificacion by police, owing to come into informe at ambulance before busca one child cu will owing to hoga in pool at costa linda beach hotel. cu maximo urgencia the child here, owing to being bring hospital dr. horacio the. oduber, where by acuerdo cu we informacion esnan in cuido medico owing to work intensivamente cu the child, y so owing to recupera her pulso. but her situation owing to remain delicado y owing to intern’e in cuido intensivo. manner we owing to being informa, her situation is remain delicado. after police owing to attain know by the incidente here, before cual owing to send patrol by strand-politie before busca all informacion y also owing to send the are by asistencia before aid the family cu is in one trauma pisa. more informacion we not owing to attain by the caso here, sperando cu god scapa life by the child here. at night first cu close we edicion owing to come into the next comunicado by vocero policial. on peticion by several medio by prensa encuanto the caso by hogamento at costa linda but at first instant police not owing to being notifica by the caso here. for by pr by hospital can owing to hear cu more or less 5.30 pm cu the child by 5 year cu will owing to hoga at costa linda is keto bay in revalidatie y cu her condicion is quite bad. they're teme before her life. the name by the victima ta: camila suarez venezuela 3-2-2005 hospedando at costa linda pr by hospitaal owing to say cu the child owing to remain in cuido intensivo y is teniendo the at life artificialmente via the respirator. according doctor monday morning they're bay do more test before look at if her condicion is reversible. laganos ask god for her criatura y before her family. according informacion they're think cu the criatura owing to remain more or less 15 minuut baow water y the was abide by hypothermia. this is all the informacion cu have till at the instant here.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 06, 2010, 02:58:11 AM »

Not that it really matters...but

Is it just me, and I missed it...or have they now changed what Anita said about not visiting Joran to...IF he's convicted? 

I don't recall that part being in the original interview.  Was there a second interview recently before the one with Joran that will be shown tomorrow?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/van-der-sloot-investigators-pressured-me-to-confess/19528589

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's mother has told a Dutch news station that she will not visit her son behind bars.

"I want to keep [my] distance," Anita van der Sloot said in the interview, obtained by ABC News. "I think it will bring emotions up that I am not ready for right now."

She also said her connection with her son has been damaged by the murder allegations. "There is no relationship. There's no relationship anymore," she said.

I think she said something similiar in the interview that was half English and half Dutch.

I figure the interview has been interpreted many times and sometimes somebody adds a little
something or interprets it a little differently than the previous version.

To my recollection, she said that if he was guilty she would not visit.  That was before his confession.
I guess now it is changed to if he is convicted to fit the current charge.

She's not going to Peru, in any case, in my opinion......too busy partying.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #457 on: September 06, 2010, 03:32:36 AM »

Good Evening Billb.
Good evening to you too Keepthefaith...
Sorry I missed you...internet problems at my end......
Justice for Natalee and Stephany...is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
urine...rotting in Castro Castro......priceless...... Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 06, 2010, 03:44:56 AM »

[

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: September 06, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »

More from Pronkjewail at RU:

There is a (part of the)video of the Joran-interview

Joran says that he is treated well in prison. He helps some of the guards with learning english. They come to his cell every 3 days where he helps them with their lessons.

He calls his mom once a week. He understands that she is suffering because of him and feels bad that she is being harrassed again. He doesnt talk to his brothers; they refuse to talk to him. He says that especially the middle brother is probably mad at him.

Joran admitted the extortion of Natalees parents. He admits to letting them pay for information about the whereabouts of Natalees body and then giving them a wrong adress.

He says that he did it to "get back at Natalees parents"; "Her parents have been making my life difficult for the last 5 years. When they offered me to pay for the location of the body, I thought "why not?". I regret that now. "

The confession is recorded on tape.

Joran expects to be in prison in Peru for a long time. According to this article he doesnt deny the killing of Stephany, but doesnt talk about what happened. He wants to save that for the judge.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7566410/__Joran_wilde_familie_Holloway_een_hak_zetten__.html?p=5,1

Edit; I just saw an interview with Van den Heuvel from this morning; the article above says that Joran doesnt deny the SF-murder but in the interview VDH says that he doesnt talk about it. So not-denying does not equal confessing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.