March 29, 2024, 04:22:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240582 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 07, 2010, 01:55:49 PM »

Ribbit!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 07, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

A Measure of Closure

There will be no Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway but ... there will be justice nevertheless.  The ultimate justice will be administered by The Judge of all judges ... The Judge who will not be mocked.  He knows every heart.

However ... if Aruba were to bow and return Natalee to her family ... maybe there could be measure of closure for her long suffering family.  John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with the ROV images could be the motivating force and ... there would be redemption to be gained in the process.
________

Galations 6: 7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

Natalee Holloway's Mother

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

BUMPED!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #602 on: September 07, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/09/joran-van-der-sloot-speaks-out.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EyesForLies+%28Eyes+for+Lies+Blog%29&utm_content=Twitter

We get to see Joran van der Sloot talk to a Dutch reporter in this video for the first time since Stefany Flores' murder. It is intriguing as the reporter says.

The first thing I notice is how much more down to earth Joran is at first. He says he feels guilty for everything he said in the media since 2005, "yeah", but that flash of reality quickly disappears as Joran continues talking. His arrogance and ego swiftly take over -- he just can't resist himself.

"I was doing a lot of things I shouldn't have been doing and mostly going out all the night and sleeping all the day," he continues with an arrogant smile.

We know immediately by his facial expressions and demeanor here that his sincerity is zip zero.

Joran still thinks he is smarter than everyone else, and he can dupe the world, but he does a horrible job of it, and everyone including their brother can see it in this interview. You don't need me to point it out.

Joran is smug. He smirks and smiles when it makes absolutely no sense. If he is feeling remorse and guilt as he says, his emotions, facial expressions and body language should support his speech, but instead they betray him.

Joran doesn't answer questions. He shrugs his shoulders when he makes statements that he wants us to believe he is confident about, when clearly he is not.

Joran is honest, however, when he says, "I have always been, uh, how do you call it, uh...um...impulsive. I've always been, eh, action right away, make a decision immediately and ah, and not think about what the consequences are."

Wow.

Joran said something truthful to get us to buy into his fabrications...a common trait of a liar. It's a clever method to make you question your stance, as most people believe we are all or nothing: Honest or a liar, and not a combination of the two. Its uncomfortable for us to hang in both realities that someone is honest and lies at the same time.

Watch Joran talk about how bad he feels for the Flores family. He couldn't be gloating anymore as he talks. It's sickening. He stumbles as he makes up his rhetoric.

He says, "I feel really that bad...uh... that her family had to lose a daughter, and it really... does hurt me (shoulder shrug), and i think about it all the time." His behavior, body language and emotions leak his true feelings. When he shrugs his shoulder here, its like he is thinking "What should I say, uh, I don't know...yeah, this..." Truly he does not speak from his heart or with any sincerity.

Joran says with laughter, "A web of problems, so I created all of them myself. Yeah. I have to deal with it now...deal with the consequences."

This statement is so telling. No innocent man locked up in prison for a murder or TWO that he didn't commit would say this, if they were being railroaded, as Joran so wishes we would believe--even if he did make poor choices. This sentence is all you need to see him say to see the truth.

Go back and read my first review of Joran on ABC after Natalee Holloway disappeared. Check out the comments, too. It's fascinating to read. A lot of people questioned me and were not sure that body language and words could betray a liar back then. That was long before Lie to Me. Now with all the developments in the Joran case, everyone can see Joran is a classic pathological liar and a psychopath. I wonder what my naysayers from back then would say today?

2 4 1
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 07, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #604 on: September 07, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77739.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

RTL-4 interview Joran good look

September 7, 2010, 13:00 (UTC -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LONDON - The interview of crime reporter John van den Heuvel with Joran van der Sloot, which aired last night on RTL 4, by an average of nearly 1.8 million people viewed. It was thus the second most watched program that night. Only the NOS Journaal to eight hours drew more viewers.

According to figures released by the Research Foundation Watch, published Tuesday. Joran van den Heuvel interviewed in prison in Peru. He sits there on suspicion of the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores (21). The Dutchman is still a suspect in the case of the disappearance of the American girl Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

"I feel guilty for everything that has happened since 2005. For everything I've said in the media. "This is more what Joran said in the interview in prison. He says that the Indians invented stories by him, because he was paid for stories. " "And I'm just good at thinking up stories." And he says "always to have been impulsive," and he admitted that he has extorted the Holloway family. Parts of the interview today for the first time can be seen on American news channels.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 07, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »

He says that the Indians invented stories by him... 

You never know about those translations!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 07, 2010, 02:28:30 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77720.php

Joran wanted to do Natalee’s family a bad turn

6 Sep, 2010, 08:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD/LIMA — In an interview with crime reporter John van den Heuvel, Joran van der Sloot admitted he blackmailed the family of Natalee Holloway. “I wanted to do Natalee Holloway’s family a bad turn. Her parents made my life hell for five years already,” Joran says, explaining his action.

He is still a suspect in the case regarding the disappearance of the American teenager, who is untraceable since May 30th 2005. On blackmailing the Holloway-family Joran says, “When they offered to pay for the place where she could be found, I thought why not? I regret that now.” Joran was charged for this blackmail in the United States at the beginning of July. According to Justice, Joran demanded an amount of 250,000 dollars (over 200,000 euros) from Natalee’s mother to reveal the location of her daughter’s body.

Van den Heuvel had an interview before TV-station RTL4 with Joran who is in custody in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. He is suspected of murdering the Peruvian Stephan Flores (21). He supposedly murdered her on May 30th in his hotel room in Lima. Joran had not said a word during the first interrogation in the process on June 21st. He had made a confession earlier, but withdrew that later on. The entire interview with Joran van der Sloot will be broadcasted this evening at 20.30 hours on RTL4.

Public Prosecutor
It is no longer certain that delegates from the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) will travel to Peru to interrogate Joran van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case. On June 15th of this year, the Peruvian authorities made agreements with the Aruban OM on a possible interrogation. At the time, Field Officer Peter Blanken stated that ‘co-workers from the OM and the police would travel to Peru within four months’ time to interrogate Joran van der Sloot’. The reason to interrogate Joran in Peru regarded his wish to speak with the Aruban authorities on the Natalee-case. However, in the morning newspaper Bon Dia, Blanken now says that due to the many contradictory statements ‘it is a waste of time’ to go to Peru for a story that may not based on the truth.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 07, 2010, 02:31:20 PM »

Why doesn't Blanken go interrogate the sporter's mum?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 07, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77716.php

‘Send violent Antilleans back’

6 Sep, 2010, 08:19 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel  
Print dit artikel  

AMSTERDAM — A Chamber majority of VVD, CDA and PVV find that violent Antilleans should return to the Antilles. Within a short period, there were three fatal shooting incidents of which all victims and suspects were Antilleans.

Last weekend, the 23-year old Quincy Johanna died at a shoot-out during an Antillean party in Zoetermeer. The sixteen-year-old teenager Quincy Schumans was shot dead in Amsterdam last week, while the Antillean Celio Balentina was shot dead two weeks ago after the carnival party Rio at the Rhine in Arnhem.

The NRC reports that the three parties only want to allow underprivileged Antilleans entry to the Netherlands if they have sight of a permanent job or going to follow an education. The parties want to raise the matter as soon as the new cabinet is installed. “We have no need for problem youngsters who do not contribute towards society”, says VVD-member Paul de Krom in the AD. The PVV wants to arrange that convicted Antilleans may never return. Sending back criminals has been a point of discussion for years now between the Netherlands and the Antilles. In 2007, the Council of State strongly advised against a similar enactment. At that time, the proposal had come from former minister for Aliens Affairs, Rita Verdonk, but the former cabinet withdrew such after the negative advice. Contrary to the new plan, the former proposal stated it was not necessary to have a judge convict Antilleans before they were sent back. In the former plan, it regarded youngsters between 16 and 24 years of age. A silent procession was held for Quincy Schumans yesterday. He was shot dead in the streets last Thursday. An eighteen year old suspect is in custody. The suspected killer was a friend of the victim, and no stranger to the police – just like Schumans. Quincy Johanna was shot dead around five o’clock in the morning in front of a party centre, where a party was going on with some 800 visitors. The victim died on the scene. After the shooting incident, the police apprehended three suspects from 36 and 38 years of age. Celio Balentina was no stranger to Justice in the Antilles. Via the TV-program Opsporing Verzocht, the corps Gelderland Midden called on people to provide information on Balentina’s background in order to understand the motive for the shoot-out better. Two suspects were apprehended in this case.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: September 07, 2010, 02:32:19 PM »

Ribbit!

Janet

Hi-ho
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 07, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »

Kermit, texasmom, Magnolia, Keepthefaith, carpe noctem, klaasend, pinetucky, wreck, Patriot and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 07, 2010, 02:33:28 PM »

One day pinetucky you really need to say something
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 07, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »

I have been thinking the same thing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 07, 2010, 02:39:49 PM »

Blanken is just saying that they have no interest in solving Natalee's case.

At least they could go and ask the sporter where Natalee's remains are.

Oh, I forgot...Aruban authorities already know that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 07, 2010, 02:40:39 PM »

I have been thinking the same thing.

like minds

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: September 07, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »

Just because it feels good  Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 07, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »

Blanken is just saying that they have no interest in solving Natalee's case.

At least they could go and ask the sporter where Natalee's remains are.

Oh, I forgot...Aruban authorities already know that.

Heh Heh - why when the caps crew already told dave and half the internet where they can find her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: September 07, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »

Just because it feels good  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 07, 2010, 02:48:24 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: September 07, 2010, 02:53:17 PM »

It's the INDIAN'S fault:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.