March 28, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240498 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 07, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

It's the INDIAN'S fault:

My sentiments exactly.Joran continues to fire warning shots across the bow every now and then!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 07, 2010, 02:56:58 PM »

His future bride in the back 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: September 07, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

He's a sociopath and anyone that believes otherwise is incredibly stupid or gullible.

Amen!!!  that little smirky grin on his face needs to to slapped off daily!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 07, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

I was looking for this a couple days ago  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 07, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

Just because it feels good  Monkey Devil!

That is sorta the Scaredmonkey's version of water boarding.

It does my heart good to see it.  Thanks

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 07, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »

Joran and Terror Jaap - short segment.  This clip is in Joran's acting portfolio listed under FAKE EMOTION:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: September 07, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »

REMINDER - Not that anyone besides me cares, I save everything.  I save photos, emails, screen captures everything going back to 2005.  Not just in the NH case but everything in all cases.  I have multiple copies/backups of my files. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 07, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »

It would be absolutely fitting to send Urine a care package full of stuffed monkey dolls and bananas! Monkey Devil! Do you think he'd appreciate the sentiments? Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 07, 2010, 03:08:31 PM »

It would be absolutely fitting to send Urine a care package full of stuffed monkey dolls and bananas! Monkey Devil! Do you think he'd appreciate the sentiments? Monkey Devil!

Only if the Monkey were stuffed with anthrax and the bananas were injected with arsenic.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: September 07, 2010, 03:10:31 PM »

Only if the Monkey were stuffed with anthrax and the bananas were injected with arsenic.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 07, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »

I am one with Aruba chief prosecutor Peter Blanken's contention that Joran van der Sloot's words in the Range Rover tape ... words pertaining to the disappearing of Natalee Holloway ... do not reflect the truth.

I base my position on the words of Kyle Kingman in regard to the Persistence find.  Does Blanken derive his stand from the same foundation?

Janet

++++++

Unbelieveable and Not True!  

Dutch youth lives under shadow of Holloway case 5 years laterBy the CNN Wire Staff
June 10, 2010 7:22 p.m. EDT

]In 2008, a videotape surfaced on Dutch television. In it, van der Sloot tells a man he thought was a friend he had sex with Holloway on the beach after leaving the nightclub, then she "started shaking" and lost consciousness. He said he panicked when he could not resuscitate her and called a friend who had a boat. The two put Holloway in the boat, van der Sloot said, and he went home. The friend told him the next day that he had carried the body out and dumped it into the ocean.

"I don't lose a minute of sleep over it," van der Sloot said.

He later claimed the account was a lie, saying he told the man what he wanted to hear. A court ruled there was not enough evidence to re-arrest him. Aruba chief prosecutor Peter Blanken said the story was "unbelievable and not true."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/03/holloway.suspect.profile/index.html

Whisked Away!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.  He was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site.  He was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water.  He was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 07, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »

Is that you SAN in Magnolia clothing?   Monkey Devil!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 07, 2010, 03:31:29 PM »

REMINDER - Not that anyone besides me cares, I save everything.  I save photos, emails, screen captures everything going back to 2005.  Not just in the NH case but everything in all cases.  I have multiple copies/backups of my files. 

I care and you are absolutely wonderful. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 07, 2010, 03:33:13 PM »

Well, thank God, I am not one with anybody on Aruba and I have never been.

I am sooooo angry right now at Joran's thumbing his nose at all things honorable.

I am angry at Aruba for not even attempting to get a resolution to Natalee's case.

I am angry at that sorry Anita for flaunting herself all over the social pages after
her son has killed at least two young women.

I am angry at all who make excuses for Joran and pay him money to tell more lies.

And i am not at all happy with those writing books to exploit Natalee's name.

And I don't like trolls.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 07, 2010, 03:35:06 PM »

Is that you SAN in Magnolia clothing?   Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 07, 2010, 03:37:16 PM »

I am sooooo angry right now at Joran's thumbing his nose at all things honorable.

I am angry at Aruba for not even attempting to get a resolution to Natalee's case.

I am angry at that sorry Anita for flaunting herself all over the social pages after

I am angry at all who make excuses for Joran and pay him money to tell more lies.

And I don't like trolls.

If anyone thinks I'm a troll feel free to speak!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2010, 03:37:48 PM »

Do not underestimate your efforts Klaas.  At any given moment in time ... you may be made aware that others do care and ... others do appreciate.

I have always advised my grown kids to think about what their computers may reveal about their character if the hard drives were ever to be analyzed.  However ... I sometimes wonder what my five year addiction to the Natalee Holloway case will reveal about my character if my hard drive was analyzed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: September 07, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »

IF he is released???

I still cannot comprehend why there is a possibility that Joran van der Sloot would be released if the confession is thrown out.  The hard evidence ... the video evidence should be enough to arrest and charge him with something in regards to the murder of Stephany.

If Joran is released ... the implication is that he will not be held accountable for his participation encompassing the deaths of both Natalee and Stephany.  Murphy's Law implies the chances of this happening is very remote unless there is stuff going on behind the scenes by higher ups.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Van der Sloot: I've 'misused' Holloway case 'for my own advantage'By the CNN Wire Staff
September 7, 2010 9:11 a.m. EDT

Alteza said that van der Sloot's constitutional rights have been violated and he "could be released because of the mistakes made by the police during the investigation."

But Kelly pointed out Tuesday that if he is released, van der Sloot will be held in Alabama on the charges related to extortion.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/peru.vandersloot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Page 183
- Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

He WILL be extricated to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! WHEN he is released from prison. No matter what the outcome of his prison time in Peru. No matter what he or his attorney try to embellish - he WILL be coming to the USA at some point in his criminal life!

Coming to the United States is EXACTLY what that good-for-nothing SOB wants.  Where else would he think he would be treated with kids gloves?  Why here no less.  Bless Beth's soul.  The FIGHT GOES ON.  Get him Beth.  Pay someone in that prison to end this NOW.   JMO.  I HATE HIM AND I HATE HIS MOTHER.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 07, 2010, 03:57:35 PM »

And I don't like trolls.

If anyone thinks I'm a troll feel free to speak!

I don't think anyone thinks you are a troll.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 07, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »

IF he is released???

I still cannot comprehend why there is a possibility that Joran van der Sloot would be released if the confession is thrown out.  The hard evidence ... the video evidence should be enough to arrest and charge him with something in regards to the murder of Stephany.

If Joran is released ... the implication is that he will not be held accountable for his participation encompassing the deaths of both Natalee and Stephany.  Murphy's Law implies the chances of this happening is very remote unless there is stuff going on behind the scenes by higher ups.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Van der Sloot: I've 'misused' Holloway case 'for my own advantage'By the CNN Wire Staff
September 7, 2010 9:11 a.m. EDT

Alteza said that van der Sloot's constitutional rights have been violated and he "could be released because of the mistakes made by the police during the investigation."

But Kelly pointed out Tuesday that if he is released, van der Sloot will be held in Alabama on the charges related to extortion.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/peru.vandersloot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Page 183
- Helen is very positive. "It looks good that they will remain in custody." she says.  Then about three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information.  So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island to the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

He WILL be extricated to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! WHEN he is released from prison. No matter what the outcome of his prison time in Peru. No matter what he or his attorney try to embellish - he WILL be coming to the USA at some point in his criminal life!

Coming to the United States is EXACTLY what that good-for-nothing SOB wants.  Where else would he think he would be treated with kids gloves?  Why here no less.  Bless Beth's soul.  The FIGHT GOES ON.  Get him Beth.  Pay someone in that prison to end this NOW.   JMO.  I HATE HIM AND I HATE HIS MOTHER.   

Hi Blue Moon

I agree with everything you stated but ... if Joran is not going to be detained in either Peru or Aruba in regards to the happening encompassing the deaths of Stephany and Natalee ... time spent in an American prison is better than nothing.

O/T ... How was your trip to the Gulf?

Janet

++++++

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.