March 28, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 240562 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »

Well, thank God, I am not one with anybody on Aruba and I have never been.

I am sooooo angry right now at Joran's thumbing his nose at all things honorable.

I am angry at Aruba for not even attempting to get a resolution to Natalee's case.

I am angry at that sorry Anita for flaunting herself all over the social pages after
her son has killed at least two young women.

I am angry at all who make excuses for Joran and pay him money to tell more lies.

And i am not at all happy with those writing books to exploit Natalee's name.

And I don't like trolls.

If anyone thinks I'm a troll feel free to speak!

I don't think anyone thinks you are a troll.
That's very disheartening to think that anyone would consider me as such Magnolia.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 07, 2010, 04:27:25 PM »

Coming to the United States is EXACTLY what that good-for-nothing SOB wants.  Where else would he think he would be treated with kids gloves?  Why here no less.  Bless Beth's soul.  The FIGHT GOES ON.  Get him Beth.  Pay someone in that prison to end this NOW.   JMO.  I HATE HIM AND I HATE HIS MOTHER.   

Hi Blue Moon

I agree with everything you stated but ... if Joran is not going to be detained in either Peru or Aruba in regards to the happening encompassing the deaths of Stephany and Natalee ... time spent in an American prison is better than nothing.

O/T ... How was your trip to the Gulf?

Janet

++++++

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Blue Moon

Joran spending time in ANY prison ANYWHERE implies that other unsuspecting "Natalees and Stephanys" are not at risk.

Janet

+++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 1
updated 7/6/2005 11:11:14 AM ET

GEORGE TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  My worst nightmare, that these individuals will be let—will walk and we will still not have any answers. 

MARTIN SAVIDGE, NBC CORRESPONDENT:  You think that is a possibility? 

TWITTY:  It's a possibility.

And that scares me, too, because these three kids are predators.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

Van der Sloot: I've 'misused' Holloway case 'for my own advantage'By the CNN Wire Staff
September 7, 2010 9:11 a.m. EDT

But Kelly pointed out Tuesday that if he is released, van der Sloot will be held in Alabama on the charges related to extortion.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/07/peru.vandersloot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 07, 2010, 04:36:48 PM »

I Believe in Him!

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT:  He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 07, 2010, 04:44:52 PM »

REMINDER - Not that anyone besides me cares, I save everything.  I save photos, emails, screen captures everything going back to 2005.  Not just in the NH case but everything in all cases.  I have multiple copies/backups of my files. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 07, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »

Judges divided over Van der Sloot appealPublished on 7 September 2010 - 8:27am

Three judges in the Peruvian capital Lima have failed to reach agreement on suspected killer Joran van der Sloot’s appeal to have his confession to the police dismissed.

The authorities in Lima have announced that a fourth judge is now to consider Van der Sloot’s request. His initial motion was rejected, but he filed an appeal. Two judges granted his request but the third rejected it. Under Peruvian law, three judges have to unanimously rule in favour or against an appeal, which is why a fourth judge is now to consider it.

Joran van der Sloot argues that the lawyer who was present during his interrogation was not appointed according to regulations and that the interpreter was not authorised. Van der Sloot is suspected of killing Peruvian Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room on 30 May. He confessed to the crime during police interrogations.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/judges-divided-over-van-der-sloot-appeal

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 07, 2010, 05:19:16 PM »

Criminal Insane does not mean Stupid. He is extremely inlelligent and will play this out to freedom if allowed the room to do so.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: September 07, 2010, 05:39:24 PM »

I'll say it again ... Joran would have a much easier time getting off on a technicality in the USA than Peru. We OVERPROTECT the accused. It won't happen in Peru. Even IF he someout got out -- he would not last 5 minutes on the street. Quit worrying everyone!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 07, 2010, 05:43:09 PM »

I'll say it again ... Joran would have a much easier time getting off on a technicality in the USA than Peru. We OVERPROTECT the accused. It won't happen in Peru. Even IF he someout got out -- he would not last 5 minutes on the street. Quit worrying everyone!

I'm not worried at all.  Joran will pull his cr** one day with the wrong person in prison and he'll get his.  I don't see him walking out of Peru prison alive.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: September 07, 2010, 05:44:11 PM »

I'll say it again ... Joran would have a much easier time getting off on a technicality in the USA than Peru. We OVERPROTECT the accused. It won't happen in Peru. Even IF he somehow got out -- he would not last 5 minutes on the street. Quit worrying everyone!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 07, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »

I'll say it again ... Joran would have a much easier time getting off on a technicality in the USA than Peru. We OVERPROTECT the accused. It won't happen in Peru. Even IF he somehow got out -- he would not last 5 minutes on the street. Quit worrying everyone!

Say it another time, Wreck.

At this point I would pay someone to deliver vigilante justice.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2010, 06:00:50 PM »

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2010/09/07/remembering-natalee-holloway-van-der-sloots-first-victim/

Remembering Natalee Holloway: Van Der Sloot’s First Victim

POSTED BY THEMOMMYOLOGIST ON SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2010 AT 2:21 PM

Joran Van Der Sloot has been in the news for the past couple of days after admitting to trying to extort money from Natalee Holloway’s family. He is also insisting that he is sorry and remorseful for everything he’s done, but there’s no way that anyone with half a brain is buying his lies.

I’d rather not give this monster any more attention than he deserves, and instead, I think it is best to remember Natalee Holloway, the beautiful blond teenager from Alabama who has been missing since May, 2005, after a tragic run in with Van Der Sloot on a school trip to Aruba.

Natalee was born in 1986 in Clinton, Mississippi. She and her younger brother were raised by her mother, Beth, after her parents split in 1993. When her mother remarried, the family packed up and moved to Mountain Brook, Alabama.

Natalee attended Mountain Brook High School, where she graduated as an honors student. She was a popular, well-loved student who was planning on attending the University of Alabama and majoring in pre-med. Because of Van Der Sloot, she never got the chance to go to college, become a doctor, and achieve her dreams.

We may never know what really happened to Natalee on her graduation trip to Aruba, but she will never be forgotten.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 07, 2010, 06:23:49 PM »

The local news just had a segment on Joran and his interview.

A lawyer said that it doesn't matter what the panel of judges rules about his confession,
there is still enough physical evidence to convict him of murder.

The lawyer said that there was method in Joran's madness in admitting on tape that he
extorted Natalee's family.  That statement makes the case for extradition to the US much stronger.
Obviously, Joran would rather serve time in the US than in Peru.

There were a couple of people from Mt Brook angry that Aruba was doing nothing to question Joran.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 07, 2010, 06:52:33 PM »

A lawyer said that it doesn't matter what the panel of judges rules about his confession,

The lawyer said that there was method in Joran's madness in admitting on tape that he
extorted Natalee's family.  That statement makes the case for extradition to the US much stronger.

There were a couple of people from Mt Brook angry that Aruba was doing nothing to question Joran.

Aruba will do everything it can the sweep Natalee and Joran under the rug, they have no intentions of doing anything and never have.  Even if Aruba went to Peru to question Joran, they would still do nothing.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #653 on: September 07, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »

Aruba will do everything it can the sweep Natalee and Joran under the rug, they have no intentions of doing anything and never have.  Even if Aruba went to Peru to question Joran, they would still do nothing.

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 07, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

Beth concurs.

Janet

++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: September 07, 2010, 07:19:17 PM »

Day by day it gives me great pleasure to know that Joran Vandersloot is in a cold, damp prison.  Slowly, his life craters. 

Weather for Lima, Peru - Add to iGoogle
59°F | °C
Current: Overcast
Wind: S at 12 mph
Humidity: 88%Tue

66°F | 55°FWed

64°F | 57°FThu

64°F | 57°FFri

64°F | 57°F

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 07, 2010, 07:46:05 PM »

FYI - I think Nancy Grace is going to cover the case a little tonight.  I'm sure nothing we don't already know so if you can't stomach Nancy's breaking news I'd pass on it 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 07, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_77720.php

Joran wanted to do Natalee’s family a bad turn
6 Sep, 2010, 08:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD/LIMA — In an interview with crime reporter John van den Heuvel, Joran van der Sloot admitted he blackmailed the family of Natalee Holloway. “I wanted to do Natalee Holloway’s family a bad turn. Her parents made my life hell for five years already,” Joran says, explaining his action.

He is still a suspect in the case regarding the disappearance of the American teenager, who is untraceable since May 30th 2005. On blackmailing the Holloway-family Joran says, “When they offered to pay for the place where she could be found, I thought why not? I regret that now.” Joran was charged for this blackmail in the United States at the beginning of July. According to Justice, Joran demanded an amount of 250,000 dollars (over 200,000 euros) from Natalee’s mother to reveal the location of her daughter’s body.
Van den Heuvel had an interview before TV-station RTL4 with Joran who is in custody in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. He is suspected of murdering the Peruvian Stephan Flores (21). He supposedly murdered her on May 30th in his hotel room in Lima. Joran had not said a word during the first interrogation in the process on June 21st. He had made a confession earlier, but withdrew that later on. The entire interview with Joran van der Sloot will be broadcasted this evening at 20.30 hours on RTL4.

Public Prosecutor
It is no longer certain that delegates from the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) will travel to Peru to interrogate Joran van der Sloot in the Natalee Holloway case. On June 15th of this year, the Peruvian authorities made agreements with the Aruban OM on a possible interrogation. At the time, Field Officer Peter Blanken stated that ‘co-workers from the OM and the police would travel to Peru within four months’ time to interrogate Joran van der Sloot’. The reason to interrogate Joran in Peru regarded his wish to speak with the Aruban authorities on the Natalee-case. However, in the morning newspaper Bon Dia, Blanken now says that due to the many contradictory statements ‘it is a waste of time’ to go to Peru for a story that may not based on the truth.

And they wonder why we continue to say BOYCOTT ARUBA?  We know they'll never do anything but to be so OBVIOUS about it is so frustrating typical.  They keep hoping people will forget.  WE WON'T.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 07, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »

I remember when the extortation charges were first announced, JQK said that Joran first contacted him by
email using the last name "Sanders".  I figured that was  Van der S with the
V changed to an S.

As to the treaty between NL and Peru.  NL has been pushing for that treaty for years and years, and
Peru has rejected all negotiations.  There is no reason to believe that Peru is about to change their
stance...no matter what the dark side says.  Remember Giant Caribbean Crabs!

I am sure that Mr. Flores has ways of silencing the sporter, when the time comes.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 07, 2010, 08:43:27 PM »

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

BETH HOLLOWAY: What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I cannot.  I cannot get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.