April 23, 2024, 10:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #845 8/29/2010 - 9/12/2010  (Read 242064 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 07, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »

Did anybody see Joy Behar tonight?   I heard someone say that Taco threw Joran under the bus tonight.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: September 07, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 07, 2010, 10:31:13 PM »

Did anybody see Joy Behar tonight?   I heard someone say that Taco threw Joran under the bus tonight.

I didn't watch it but it replays here in an hour and a half, I'll try to catch it then.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 07, 2010, 10:46:39 PM »

I didn't watch it but it replays here in an hour and a half, I'll try to catch it then.

Are you getting any weather from the hurricaine?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 07, 2010, 10:49:18 PM »

Did anybody see Joy Behar tonight?   I heard someone say that Taco threw Joran under the bus tonight.

I missed it.  Sometimes they show a clip from her interviews she had the next day on line.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: September 07, 2010, 10:51:52 PM »

Did anybody see Joy Behar tonight?   I heard someone say that Taco threw Joran under the bus tonight.

I missed it.  Sometimes they show a clip from her interviews she had the next day on line.

Klaas called me San in a Magnolia suit today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 07, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »

We had a lot of wind yesterday, and the rains came today.  So far the storms haven't been too bad. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:17 PM »

I loved it!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:29 PM »

We had a lot of wind yesterday, and the rains came today.  So far the storms haven't been too bad. 

I hope you don't get too much rain.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:39 PM »

We are getting both barrels in Dallas! About 1 3/4" of rain so far -- another wave is just hitting!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: September 07, 2010, 10:57:14 PM »

I saw that.  I think she was paying you a compliment. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 07, 2010, 10:59:51 PM »

I loved it!   

So did I.   I was flattered.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: September 07, 2010, 11:01:29 PM »

I loved it!   

So did I.   I was flattered.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 07, 2010, 11:01:31 PM »

I saw that.  I think she was paying you a compliment. 

I thought she was too!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 07, 2010, 11:03:13 PM »

I hope you don't get too much rain.

Me too, but I have a feeling we will.  Just hope the storms aren't too bad.  We lost power for a while yesterday from the winds alone...gorgeous outside otherwise.    

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 07, 2010, 11:03:26 PM »

We are getting both barrels in Dallas! About 1 3/4" of rain so far -- another wave is just hitting!

I didn't think of it coming up as far as Dallas.  Batten down the hatches!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 07, 2010, 11:04:26 PM »

Have a good night everyone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 07, 2010, 11:06:35 PM »

Have a good night everyone.

You too San!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 07, 2010, 11:13:41 PM »

"Joran Van der Sloot: Behind Bars," reported on by Chris Hansen, will air this Friday, Sept. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM/ET) on "Dateline." For the report, Hansen retraces Van der Sloot's jet-setting odyssey across four continents with exclusive details and photos, and interviews the veteran Dutch crime reporter John van den Heuvel who conducted the interview with him last week at Lima's Miguel Castro-Castro prison. Heuvel will also appear on TODAY, Wednesday, Sept. 8 (7:00 AM/ET).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 07, 2010, 11:18:05 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/hobencita-transporta-cu-air-ambulance-pa-venezuela-ayera-tardi/

The 5 year old little girl, Camila Suarez that nearly drowned in a pool at Costa Linda was flown to Caracas Venezuela today by air ambulance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.